Renovator's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you find this out?" James asked, noting Belinda's demeanor. She wasn't angry, she seemed to be excited.

"Internet. All the old papers have been digitized. Seems they did charity work, gave a lot to the community."

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him dying here, I thought it would've freaked you out."

"Oh I'm glad you didn't. You're right it would've! But I've thought a lot about it, last night, this morning and it's kind of sweet isn't it?"

"What, the dude dying here?"

"No, that they lived together, you know, they found someone...even though, well, you know!"

James wondered what exactly she was getting at. Was she saying she thought the idea of an incestuous relationship between a brother and sister a good thing, a "sweet thing" to quote her words? The conversation had become awkward for James considering the feelings he'd been having recently. He'd even thought about Belinda when he was making love to Karen the night before. It was ridiculous, he loved his wife and hadn't ever thought of straying. Belinda was always just his big sister, he idolized her when they were little but could he make love to her? Before he could answer his own question or respond to Belinda the sound of a van pulling into the driveway behind them drew their attention.

The electrician gave them a quote for the re-wiring they needed, down-lights, new exhaust fans and air conditioning and when Belinda batted her eyelids and flirted some, he even took a little more off. James set about removing the air vents from the basement and Belinda began work with a power sander on the stairway and balustrade. At lunchtime James drove to the mall and picked up subs and purchased a six pack of beer to reward their labor. They sat together on the steps of the porch in the sun and ate, and afterwards James surprised Belinda with the beer.

The afternoon went well. Belinda had sanded half of the stairway and James removed the last of the vents and built in window frames in preparation for the glazier the next day. James called Belinda down to see the basement transformed and she was amazed at the difference the light created. Noticing the ladder placed below where the porn had been stashed, Belinda climbed up to examine the space. "Why do you think he hid the photos?" She asked, peering into the void. James walked over and held the ladder below. His eyes worked their way up her legs and settled on her ass. The faux pockets of her leggings curved with the shape of her buttocks. The material was lost in the crack of her ass and he had the sudden compulsion to bury his face between his sisters legs.

Belinda looked down over her shoulder and caught her brother staring at her ass. "Did you hear me?"

James snapped out of his trance. "Oh. Ah I don't know. Maybe when she died he didn't want to be reminded of her."

"Sad isn't it?"

"What?"

"That they must have loved each other so much and yet couldn't tell the world." Belinda backed down off the ladder and turned to James. They were so close, both holding the ladder. He was looking at my bum, Belinda thought, do I turn him on? Belinda reached out and touched James on the chest. "Another beer? I'm going to!" She turned and made sure to climb the stairs ahead of James. She felt his eyes on her the entire way up and it delighted her.

Belinda carried on with the sanding, with her beer at hand and James set about demolishing the walls of the upper bathroom. Half an hour into it Belinda came into the room startling James. "Look out I need to pee!" She said as she planted a hand on his shoulder as she passed.

James placed down his crowbar and began to stand. "Hang on I'll give you some privacy."

"Privacy? There's no walls!" She laughed. "Just stay, I won't be a second!"

Before James had a chance to leave, Belinda had pulled down her leggings mid thigh and sat on the toilet. The stream gushed out of her instantly and the noise filled the room. "God just in time! It's the beer."

James debated not watching but couldn't draw his eyes away. He could see her creamy thighs, her ample ass from the side and even the white of her underwear. "Um should I go?"

"I'm nearly finished!" She replied and indeed the flow turned to a trickle. "James, you're my brother. It's not like we're strangers!" Belinda reached for the paper and wiped. She felt how wet she was and knew it wasn't just the pee. "There, done." She stood, quickly pulling up her pants in the process, flushed and walked back out past the awestruck James.

Jesus, James thought. He'd seen the quickest flash of her pussy as she stood and the image was etched in his brain. A small patch of brown pubic hair, his sister's pubic hair, a vision of indescribable beauty. He wanted to pull his cock from his pants and masturbate. No, he wanted to go to her and have her do it, to do the same to her. His erection was painful in his pants and he readjusted himself to ease the pressure.

The moment Belinda reached the hallway and out of sight of James she stopped and pressed her back to the wall. Her hand went to her pants and plunged down inside, through her pubic hair and gripped her cunt. She found herself drenched and slid a finger inside the over-lubricated hole. Her other hand caressed her arched neck then slowly ran down to her breast, pawing at her nipple and squeezing. What the fuck am I doing? She asked herself.

* * * * *

James opened the back door of his house and walked through to the kitchen. Karen was at the sink washing the prep dishes for dinner. He paused for a moment and admired his wife from behind. Wearing a loose yellow sun dress he could see her white panties through the material. Her body was smaller than Belinda's, her breasts and ass, noticeably so. She felt his presence and turned her head as James came up behind her. His hands lightly touched her arms and then wrapped around her waist. His cock was already hard and he pressed it into her rear. "Ooh, welcome home husband!"

* * * * *

Belinda sat on the couch, a glass of wine on the coffee table before her. She opened the small tin box and removed a handful of photos. From the look of the couple they were probably taken in the 80's and seemed to be of a similar age to her. Upon reflection the man wasn't as unattractive as she'd first thought. She found herself studying each photo closely, recognizing the rooms in which the photos had been taken, the upstairs bedroom, the bathroom. Stopping on one photo in particular. The woman was on the toilet, the same toilet she'd used only hours before. She was leaned back, her legs obscenely spread and a jet of urine flowed into the bowl. Belinda's hand went to her crotch as she looked at another photo, the brother and sister fucking in doggy style, the camera obviously set on timer. She stopped on a photo of the woman on the porch, the front of her blue dress lifted to reveal she wasn't wearing panties. "I have that dress!" she said aloud.

Later that evening Belinda stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her freshly washed hair whilst she dried her body and moisturized. Throwing on a robe, she took out her hair drier and blow-dried her wet blonde hair, brushing the damp out. When she finished she examined herself closer in the mirror and inspected her scalp with a look of incredulity. She'd just shampooed and conditioned and yet her hair was oily.

* * * * *

"What was that all about?"

"What?" James replied, pulling his pants up, re-buckling and sitting back on the dining chair.

Karen in turn pulled her panties back up and lowered her dress. She felt his cum begin to ooze out of her as she turned and climbed atop his lap, pressing her now sodden crotch against his groin.

"Fucking before dinner? What's got you so amorous?"

James kissed her on the neck and then the lips, gripping her ass with both hands. "Don't know, just happy I guess."

"Well whatever it is, I like it. Just one thing." Karen bit her lip and hesitated before going on. "You called me Belinda when you came!"

"Did I!? I'm so sorry. Must be all the time I'm spending with her."

"It's no big deal. If she wasn't your sister I'd probably be worried though."

James laughed. "Yeah! Hey I might have a shower and shave before dinner if there's time."

"Sure thing baby."

James spread the shaving foam on his face and picked up the razor. He was just going through the motions, the sweeps of the blade he'd done thousands of times. When he rinsed the excess foam from his face and toweled himself dry he looked at his reflection. The handlebar mustache was taking form. In a few days it would be thick. He was happy with the result.

* * * * *

DAY 4

It was quickly becoming his favorite moment of the day. Pulling up outside the house and discovering what she was wearing. He wasn't disappointed. The light blue sleeveless dress came down mid thigh and was joined with press-studs at the front. She retained her work boots and white socks and James immediately wondered what color her underwear may be. He looked at his watch, not yet 6am. "What time did you get here?"

Belinda smiled and handed him a cup of coffee she'd poured from a Thermos. "Just arrived, I'm excited to get going. What's on the schedule?"

When James walked into the kitchen he knew she hadn't just arrived. There was an empty coffee mug on the table that hadn't been there the night before and the magazines which he hadn't yet thrown away had been rearranged. The thought his sister had been leafing through them moments before had him aroused and when she sidled up beside him he could smell her feminine scent. He looked at her more closely. The dress was familiar though he couldn't recall ever seeing her wearing it. Her hair looked a little oily at the roots and he felt the desire to run his hands through it.

"So little brother, what's the plan?"

"Oh, well I guess if you're sick of sanding we could start painting the basement. The glazier should be here soon to put in the windows. It'd be good to get a room finished!"

"Sounds good. Oh and I like the mo!" She motioned towards his face and smiled. "It suits you."

The concrete floor of the basement could be painted at a later date so they didn't bother placing down drop sheets. They used rollers and had two walls done by the time the glazier arrived. He complimented James on the window frames and said it had made his job easier. By mid morning he was gone and the basement was airtight and well on the way to looking homely.

"Can I paint the window frames?" Belinda asked when they'd finished the walls.

"Are you O.k on ladders?"

"Kinda', If you hold it for me."

James put the ladder in place and held it and the paint whilst Belinda climbed. As he had the day before, James admired her legs as she ascended and then when she reached the necessary height to paint the frame he was afforded a view up her dress. Now the room was full of light he could clearly see her panties, white lace boy-shorts. The bulge of her pussy was obvious between her legs and the cut of her underwear provided bare coverage of her asshole. She must have been aware of how exposed she was, he thought. She wants me to look!

Belinda felt her brother's eyes. He's looking at my pussy, she kept telling herself. Her panties were dripping with lubricant and each time she moved her legs she felt it spreading on her upper thighs. Do it James, touch me, kiss me there, she silently implored. What do I have to do to show you I'm willing? She wondered. "Do I paint over this bit?" She asked and pointed at a part of the window he couldn't see.

"What bit? I can't see."

"Well climb up silly."

"What behind you?"

"Well how else are you going to see it?"

James placed the can of paint down and mounted the ladder. His hands gripped the frame around her body and his chest, followed by his groin, pressed instantly to her rear. Standing a rung below her, the tip of his erection nestled between the cheeks of her ass. He looked at where she had been pointing and wasn't surprised when he saw nothing. He didn't attempt to pull away and nor did she, in fact Belinda pushed her butt back onto him. His mouth was at her ear and he inhaled the smell of her hair. Belinda shivered when he exhaled against her neck. "Is that your..I can feel your.." She found it hard to say the word. To break the taboo and acknowledge what was about to happen.

James dropped down off the ladder and lifted Belinda's dress from behind, she took hold of the hem with one hand and pushed her ass to to him. Finally James looked upon her rear in all it's glory. Her french cut panties crossed each cheek mid way and without further delay he plunged his face between her globes. The smell of her ass and cunt invaded his senses. His cheeks became wet from her buildup of moisture. Belinda was unsure whether he was kissing, sucking or sniffing her ass but whatever he was doing felt wonderful. She pushed her rear down harder against him, almost sitting on his face and then his hands grasped the waistband of her panties and they were down mid thigh. Just as quickly his mouth again returned to her ass as he spread her cheeks wide. His tongue was at one moment inside her ass, then her pussy and then teasing her clitoris. She needed to repay the pleasure.

Wrenching his mouth from her sex she began to descend the ladder and at the base turned. James ripped open the front of her dress as she reached for his zipper. Pulling it from his pants her hand began to furiously pump on her brother's cock while he admired her body from the front, her white bra and lowered panties. They came together at the mouth and Belinda tasted her cunt and ass on his tongue. James first clutched at his sister's breast then lowered to feel between her legs. His fingers entered her and she squeezed tighter around his penis. Pulling out he coated her clit with her juices and flicked his fingers across her swollen little button. Their lips never unlocked as first Belinda began to cum, her orgasm lasting the entire length of James' and longer. James began to spurt over Belinda's stomach and thighs, his cum landing on both their arms. She continued to pull him as her orgasm progressed, her hand, his cock, coated in semen and James wouldn't slow down his manipulation of her clit until she was satisfied.

Finally as her orgasm ended she clasped her legs together on his hand and she stopped jacking his now limp cock. They broke their lips' hold on each other and tongues separated. Belinda's legs began to wobble and she allowed herself to slowly collapse to the floor with James following. Her hand was still around his cock and she didn't want to let it go for fear it would awaken her from the dream she was living.

Neither wanted there to be an awkward moment so both were quick to speak. "Are you O.k?" James asked.

Belinda nodded. "We should talk about this right now James, get it all out in the open."

"I agree, I think it's safe to say we both wanted this right?" He asked and again Belinda nodded. "So what the fuck just happened Bee?"

"It's this house, don't you feel it?"

James looked skeptical. "This house?"

"Yes. I felt it the moment we entered. I started feeling things, having thoughts."

"About me, us?"

"Yes. Seriously have you ever considered doing this before we started working on this house?"

James took a moment and had to agree he hadn't. "I guess not. I mean I've always loved you but not wanted to, you know."

"I know."

"So what do you want to do? Do you regret it?"

"No fucking way." She still held his cock and he began to harden. "Even now James I want you. I want you inside me. But I can also see reality. You're married."

Shockingly to him, James hadn't even thought of Karen in the last few minutes. "It doesn't change anything. I still love her. I can love you as well."

Belinda had coaxed a full erection out of James and she began to jerk him off once again. "You don't know how happy that makes me!"

* * * * *

DAY 5

Belinda stood at the kitchen table looking around the room. The cupboard doors and bench tops had been removed and the old oven torn from the wall, the original color of the sickly yellow paint still visible. She opened the small tin box and fanned out a selection of photos. In a number the woman wore the same pink lingerie, the subject varied from glamour to downright pornographic. Belinda moved closer to the table and allowed the corner to press between her legs. She flipped through more photos. Polaroids of the woman sucking her brother's cock. Belinda gyrated her pelvis against the table, grinding the wood against her clit. A photo of Martha looking straight down the camera lens, her mouth full of cum. A mouth full of her brothers cum. Belinda could feel herself on the verge of orgasm and she slowed her rhythm and eventually stopped. Let it happen with James, she thought. Her panties had become saturated and she reached under her dress and slipped them down her legs. Before placing them in her handbag she used them to wipe the wetness from between her legs.

James entered the house and saw her in the kitchen. As he approached he admired the beauty of his sister. How had he not noticed it before now, he thought? She wore a white sun dress with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra and as he got closer it became obvious she wasn't. "Not really work clothes!" He said and Belinda looked down at herself.

"Depends on what work you're doing I suppose."

James took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips, his hand ran down her back. "Well if you're working on turning me on. Job done."

She returned the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "So what are we doing today boss? Except for corny one-liners that is."

"Ah! Today's a fun day. We're going shopping."

* * * * *

The mega kitchen and bathroom appliance store was among a variety of home-ware businesses in the district. They spent much of the morning choosing and ordering bathroom fittings and tiles. Walking hand in hand like a married couple, which they were often mistaken as. Belinda played up on it. Calling James her husband when talking to shop assistants, caressing him in front of others.

"Oh I love this shower!" Belinda gasped as they browsed the bathrooms. She pulled open the glass screen and stepped inside. Looking around to make sure there were no witnesses she pulled the straps of her dress down her arms and allowed her breasts to spill free. "Can't you just see me in this shower James?"

James imagined her naked, soaping up those breasts now proudly on display. He moved a hand to his pocket and stroked his hardening cock. Belinda covered herself and stepped out of the shower. She looked around the rest of the bathroom display and focused on the toilet.

Lifting the seat she raised her dress and sat down. Leaning back onto the cistern she spread her legs and looked up at her brother.. "Can you see me on this toilet James?"

James hadn't been aware she wasn't wearing panties. His eyes were drawn to her creamy white thighs, her trimmed brown bush and the pink slit beneath. It was too much. No man could resist this temptation. This time it was James who scouted the area for eavesdroppers and finding none, approached his sister. She was quick to respond, knowing time was of the essence. Belinda reached for his fly and unzipped, his cock burst forth and she immediately plunged her mouth down onto the head.

James cradled the back of her head as she began to suck his cock. Her mouth dripped saliva and her throat made gagging noises as she attempted to envelop his length entirely. Lifting her head off she held him upright and looking up into his eyes licked from the base to the tip. Reaching the head she stopped and grasped her hand around his thickness. "I love you." She breathed and waited.