Renovator's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers

"I love you too," James responded and then she was back into it with vigour. He again looked around to see they weren't being watched then looked back down. His orgasm was approaching. Belinda jacked him off at the base and sucked with all her might.

She paused for an instant to again look up. "Cum in my mouth James!" Then continued to fellate her brother.

James moved both hands to either side of her head and did as he was told. "Ahh fuck Belinda. Yes." He cried as he began pumping his cum into her mouth. He moved his hips back and forth and Belinda squeezed the base of his cock and balls. Her mouth filled with semen and she swallowed. She moved her hand up and down his length and milked out the very last of his cum. Again she swallowed and allowed his cock to exit her mouth.

Customers and a salesperson passed nearby and James quickly hid his cock away inside his pants. Belinda stood up form the toilet and used her index finger to wipe the sides of her mouth. Licking away excess cum. "Well I think we've seen enough here. Shall we go for these two?" James asked, pointing at the shower and the toilet. Belinda giggled and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I thinks that's a great idea."

* * * * *

DAY 9

The downstairs had been painted and the floors polished and by the end of the day the entire first floor was complete, except for an oven and dishwasher in the kitchen. James and Belinda lay naked together on the freshly laid carpet in the upper bedroom. His cock was still inside her, slowly softening. "Helloo. Is anyone there?" The voice came from downstairs. "Helloo, James? Belinda? Are you there?"

They recognized the voice instantly as Karen's. James jumped to attention, his cock sliding out of his sister, slimy and dripping cum. He clutched at his pants and tossed Belinda her clothing in the process. She forego her underwear and hurriedly threw her dress over her head, finding her ballet flats and slapping them on her feet. James called out to Karen as he pulled his t-shirt down over his stomach. "We're up here, we'll come down."

"No that's O.k I'll come up." Karen reached the top of the stairs and met them as they came out of the bedroom. Belinda held her bra and panties behind her back with one hand and straightened her hair with the other.

"I called out, didn't you hear me?" Karen asked, a slightly quizzical look on her face.

"Oh we were just checking out the new carpet, it's hard to hear anything upstairs." James lied.

"Oh yeah, the carpet, let me look."

Karen walked between the two and entered the room. She noticed the odor of sex right away but dismissed it as the smell of the carpet. "Smells a bit strange but I like it. The color's beautiful!"

"So what brings you by Karen?" James asked.

She looked back at him and noticed his flushed complexion. Belinda's cheeks were red as well, her hair oily. "Well looking at you two you look like you've been working hard so I thought we could have Belinda around for dinner and drinks tonight. What do you say, save you cooking Belinda?"

Belinda looked at James and shrugged. "Ah, yeah. If that's alright."

James smiled back, they'd gotten away with it. "Yeah sure."

Karen again examined James and this time found something not quite right. "Oh my god!"

James immediately thought he'd overlooked something. "What?"

Karen approached and Belinda made sure the underwear at her back was kept out of sight. "You loser, your t-shirt is on inside out!" Karen looked at Belinda and rolled her eyes. "Didn't you notice? My god, you must have been walking around like that all day. Men!"

* * * * *

DAY 19

James pulled up outside the house. He looked over the landscaped front yard and the freshly painted exterior. Today would be their last day in the house, the auction was tomorrow and the realtor had predicted a sizeable profit. He ran his hand over his thick handlebar mustache and walked to the porch. Entering the house he found it quiet. They'd furnished a couple of the rooms to increase the value and he found Belinda waiting for him in the upstairs bedroom. "Final day," Belinda commented as she lay on the bed. "What will we do now? Go back to our separate lives?"

James reached into the bag he was holding and retrieved a newspapers' real estate section. "Nuh-Uh. I've already found some prospective properties. You and I make a pretty good team, be a shame to break it up now."

Belinda wore retro 80's lingerie she'd found in a thrift store. Her hair was greasy and she had a mousy appearance. James' cock grew in his pants at the sight of his sister and he quickly disrobed. Belinda noted he'd become thinner, maybe too thin for his height. Opening a bag he pulled out a Polaroid camera and began to take photos of his lover, placing each in the little tin box.

THE END

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers