All Comments on 'Renter Pt. 05'

by bbccouple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ohhhh she needs to go off birth control in the next part! Don't listen to him! It's brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whackdoodle You're a moron

Whackdoodle. You call someone a idiot yet you haven't posted a single story... Untill you do STFU if you cannot give constructive critism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Whackdoodle You're a moron

Ya mean like the constructive criticism YOU posted?

<P>

Oh, wait, you DIDN'T post a constructive criticism, just a slam on someone else for daring to have an opinion that differs from yours.

DeepCockDeepCockalmost 8 years ago
Can't imagine climaxing that many times in a day- one lucky Babe!

cunt fucking with a Long thick cock and 69 is all I care to read about - ass fucking is for freeks and gays and does nothing for most readers with a normal healthy mind- loose it - disgusting! If this routine was done daily I'm sure she would burn herself out in a short time - more quality of her sex act ( titilate the senses) and less quantity makes more sense - getting her to squeel , legs shaking with delight from 5 pussy pounding jack hammer studs with mind blowing unique cocks could make it more exciting. Hearing how much feelings her cunt is experiencing and how each cock feels deep in her pussy and oral pussy eating with a description of how her clit/lips/juices/feel on a guy's tongue/her level of excitement/ what does she enjoys the most about each mans Cock/Tongue etc with her detailed description of each one makes for better reading. Also tieing her down like an animal - is trash/degrading - yet making her comfortable and filling her with imense pleasures is a much better approach and has an air of class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous