Renter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the huge cock pushed deeply into her and prepared to shoot its first volley of cum, she thought maybe she could have some lodging quarters built for these construction workers. The thought quickly disappeared as a huge load began pumping her full of cum, eliciting her final orgasm from the group.

Lisa's body was spent from the last 10 minutes of intense orgasms. She looked around, all 10 men were still hard and looked ready to continue. She thought that this was another group she was going to choose, they kept her on edge until she thought she couldn't stand it, then finally brought her to the best 10 minutes of sex she had ever had. She would be happy to spend the day being filled with their cum.

Lisa was unhooked from the bench and she noticed that the first groups was still there lounging on the couches, all of them with their cocks out and hard as if they hadn't shot a load all day. Robert walked to the conference table, sat on it and announced that the third group "East Side Contractors" was running late, saying that Lisa could take a break, or if she was so inclined, occupy herself with the men.

Lisa's pussy was feeling empty, and she didn't think that her pussy could ever get sore, not after taking 5 cocks each and every day for the last few months. She loved that everyday her pussy got a full workout, and it would never limit her desire to be fucked by all these big black cocks. The day was getting late, she had taken 7 loads in the morning from her guys, 2 loads from Robert late morning and now 27 more loads in the last 4 hours.

Just a month ago, she never imagined that she could be so insatiable, in fact just this morning she never imagined she could take 18 cocks and still want more. Robert somehow changed all that, getting her to take all of his enormous cock and getting her to cum when she felt his cum. She remembered her earlier thought about building some guest lodging for the construction workers. She already knew that she wanted what she had today on a regular basis.

Robert had warned her: "The further you take your journey, the more pleasurable it will be, but it also means the further you go, the less likely you will be to stop, ever." She worried for a second that there would be no going back on what she was about to say.

"Robert, I want to make an addition to the plans for some guest lodging. I want something designed for construction workers to stay while they are working. It has to have storage for gear and equipment, individual lockers, a communal shower room and communal sleeping quarters."

Robert smiled knowing that Lisa's transformation was more complete than he could possibly have imagined. He was already planning that the new addition was going to require frequent meetings with most of the design being "discussed" while his cock was deep inside her.

Lisa stood up and walked around the room, cum leaking down her legs as she walked.

"I am going to make an offer to you all. I am going to recline on the couch with my legs spread wide, all of you who are willing to stay in the guest lodging can come to me, fuck me and use me how ever you want. Realize that staying in the guest quarters means that I will visit every day and will repeat what we have done here."

With that she walked over to an empty spot on a couch and squeezed in between 2 young men. Almost all of the men in the room got up and surrounded her. Robert got up and got to Lisa first, his cock aching from the comments she made. He eased he rock hard cock into her wet waiting pussy and pushed deep, feeling the slipperiness of all the cum still inside her, knowing that this is what her pussy is going to be like day in and day out, always full of black seed each and every day. He knew she was fully converted to taking black cock and would always be hungry for it.

So ends part five of Lisa's journey.

12