Resistance is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, babe, what's gotten into you lately," Adele asked when we had our breath back.

"I dunno," I answered, knowing exactly what had gotten into me.

"Well, whatever it is, I like it. Keep it up, big boy. And I do, mean, UP." As she enunciated the "up" she grabbed my slowly deflating member, still slick with our combined juices, and squeezed. I yelped and shot backwards, to her delight. She slowly raised her hand to her mouth and looking into my eyes, began licking the stickiness off her fingers.

"You are one smoking hot dirty bitch, Adele. And I love you.

*****

Any hopes I'd harboured about looking at Emily through paternal eyes were dashed for good. After lunch, she hung around and made a general pest of herself until Adele hunted us out of the house.

"For God's sake, take Emily out for her drive. She's driving me batty," she said.

"Alright kiddo, grab the keys," I told Em.

"About time," she opined as she headed for the key rack near the door to the garage. She grabbed the keys to her mother's station wagon and picked up her log book from the coffee table.

"So what's it going to be today," I asked her. "Parking, reversing or what?"

"Let me check my log book," she replied. She leafed through to the current page. "Parallel parking. Boring!"

"Probably, but you need to know it anyway." I said.

"I know what," Emily brightened.

"What," I asked.

"Why don't we go out to that skidpan you reckoned you were king of as a kid and show me how to control skids?"

"Ha! Good luck with that," Adele put in. "You'll need to be controlling the skid marks in your jocks."

"Everyone's a comedian," I grumbled, but it sounded like a bit of fun. Even though I'd never see forty again I'd never really grown up. And besides, controlling a skid is a necessary part of knowing how to drive safely. "Alright, good plan, chicky. Let's go."

"Don't get the car too filthy,' Adele called as we left the kitchen.

Emily affixed the magnetic L plates to the front and rear of the car, buckled herself into the driver's seat and ran through her pre-start checklist, adjusting her mirrors and seat, then started the engine. I made sure everything was good then directed her to open the garage door with the remote. Once the door slid up out of the way Emily carefully reversed out and a little way down the driveway. She thumbed the remote again and the door started on its descent. We backed out onto the road. Emily put the transmission into drive and pulled out smoothly.

"So, where's this skid pan thingy?"

"Out towards Thornden, past the aqueduct," I told her.

"That's miles away," she grumbled.

"And you need practice driving, so where's the problem?"

"I s'pose."

We hit the highway and Emily pointed the car towards Thornden. After a few minutes she glanced over at me and said: "I saw you looking at my breast this morning."

"You showed them to me yesterday," I pointed out. She chuckled at that and said: "That was probably a bit naughty, wasn't it?"

"You think?

She didn't answer and we drove in an awkward silence for a bit. At last she said: "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No honey, I'm not mad. I'm just a bit confused. And wondering what it is you think you're doing. And while we're on the subject, what was that display this morning?"

"What display?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You practically shoved your bare butt in my face."

She blushed bright red. "It wasn't bare. I had knickers on."

"Pfft! Some knickers. A little red string covering nothing at all. I could see what you had for dinner."

She gave me a sly glance at that. "It sounded like you and mum were having fun after I left."

I didn't know what to say to that. I settled on, "You shouldn't be listening."

"I think the Ericsons up at number 15 were listening to you this morning, dad." She giggled. "You! Cum! On! My! Cock!"

It was my turn to go scarlet. "Oh Jesus, Emily, I'm sorry, hon. You shouldn't have had to hear that."

"It's ok, dad, really. I don't mind. I think it's great that you and mum have a good sex life. I think mum is the luckiest woman on earth."

I chewed this over for a minute. "You mean you want to..."

"Oh dad I 'm confused too." She sounded near tears. "I don't have a boyfriend, I've never been with a boy. I watch the way you treat mum and make her feel special. She told me she never feels safer than when she's in your arms and I guess I feel, I feel, well, jealous. Maybe I'm just acting out because I know you don't feel that way about me."

I blew out my cheeks, perplexed. "If only you knew," I muttered to myself.

"What?" Emily sniffed.

"Nothing," I stalled. "We're coming up to the turn, sweetheart. Start to slow down and indicate."

Once we'd made the turn, I said, "It's about fifteen kilometres to the skid pan, Em. And..."

"And what?"

"You DO know you are driving the boys at school crazy, right? You must be the sexiest hottie at school." This was no lie. Emily blushed again, glancing at me to see if I was just buttering her up.

"Well I don't even care about boys my age. They're just dicks. All they care about is cars and bikes and stuff." I laughed out loud at this.

"Have you looked at the boys toys I have in the shed?" This was no idle boast. A lifetime in mining had allowed me to collect more than my share of cars, bikes, boats and associated tools. Along with musical instruments, medieval weaponry and firearms. I reckoned I had as good a collection of stuff as anyone in my acquaintance.

"Yeah but you don't carry on about them like they mean more to you than mum." I had learned this the hard way during multiple failed relationships and was glad that Emily had noticed.

"That's probably true. I paused as something occurred to me. "So when did you start to feel this way?"

"I think I've had a crush on you for ages," she conceded. Whew, this was getting heavy. "But I never really thought about it consciously until..."

"Until..."

"Do you remember a few months ago when mum said to show me your penis?"

Did I? Yes.

"Uh, yeah, I remember, honey. You seemed a bit grossed out."

"Well I was. I mean, I thought I was. Until later that night when I was lying in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"My penis!"

"The idea of seeing your penis. I mean, I've seen pictures and stuff. But never the real thing." I was glad to hear that, anyway.

"So..." Hesitant, now.

"Yes?" Fuck, was this going where I thought it was?

"I was wondering..."

"About?"

"Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Show me?" And there it was.

"You want me to show you my penis?" The penis in question was undoubtedly keen. On hearing his name he was stirring, trying to convince me this was a good idea.

"Yes." And I thought the tears were close again. This must have been huge for her.

Wordlessly I pointed to the approaching turnoff. Emily nodded and slowed, applying the blinkers. We took the turn and bumped along a rutted track into the plantation we'd been driving past for the last 10 minutes.

"It's about another three kilometres, Em."

"Okay."

The track looked as if it hadn't been used in weeks, if not months. This had been a popular hangout in my heyday, but it looked as if it had been shunned or forgotten by the youth of today. Probably too busy growing man-buns or chasing their iPhones around in Pokémon Go, I smiled.

"Emily I... Okay, so if this hypothetical penis demonstration was to take place, where and when would it hypothetically happen?"

"I think the skid pan would be a nice place, wouldn't it?"

*****

Bloody Hell!

The car bumped through a low screen of bracken fern into a large, naturally occurring clay pan around fifty metres in diameter. Plantation trees surrounded the clearing all around and I mused that they would be at least one generation, maybe two, later than the ones that grew here when my mates and I used to terrify the local wildlife in our old beaters.

I told Emily to turn off the car and when she did, the silence was terrifying. I turned in the seat and said, "This was never about learning to control skids, was it?"

She glanced at me, then demurely down at her lap. "No."

I reached over and took her chin in my hand, turning her head to me. Her eyes flicked up. She seemed so little all of a sudden. So vulnerable. A different creature entirely from the one who brazenly pushed her bottom at me a lifetime ago.

Her impossibly large eyes welled, then spilled tears down her cheeks. They ran down on to my hand where it gently cupped her chin. They were hot.

"Daddy I'm just so afraid you will think less of me. All I want is what mummy has. I want you. All of you."

"I thought this was just about seeing a penis."

"So did I. But now I want mo, mo, mooore..." This ended in a wail and she was crying now, huge broken sobs that shook her whole body.

I leaned over and put my arms around her as best I could, letting her cry against me for a good few minutes until she calmed herself down. Finally she quieted and leaned away, pointing silently at the glove box. I opened it and handed her the box of tissues that all good travellers know enough to keep in there. Emily busied herself with cleaning her face and when she was done, offered me a shaky smile. I knew what I had to do.

"Feeling better?" A nod.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Another nod.

"Okay, let me grab the picnic blanket." This was an item the car salesman had thrown in with the station wagon. It lived in a pocket in the rear compartment and had proven surprisingly useful on more occasions than you'd think. It was a plaid weave backed with a plastic layer so you could lay it on damp grass without worrying about moisture seeping through. I tucked it under my arm and went around to collect Emily from the driver's seat. She put her hand in mine. "C'mon, kiddo."

Being the middle of summer, the sun was quite high in the sky still, so I guided us toward the western side of the clay pan where the shadows were starting to elongate. When we'd penetrated the gloom of the plantation, I spread the blanket, gesturing for Emily to sit. I sat opposite her. Cicadas thrilled the afternoon air.

"You do know I love you, right?" A nod.

"What if this gets weird, honey? It could get very complicated." Another nod, then: "I know dad, and that's the last thing I want. To mess up our family."

This time the nod was mine.

"Alright then Em, let's agree to this: At the first sign things look like they're going to hurt our family, we stop, okay?" The nod came with a smile.

"Okay! Then let's do this." Big smile. "But I'm not just going to make it easy for you and flop my dick out." Puzzlement. "Do you want to see just any old limp dick, blowing in the breeze?

This time Emily laughed, her throaty chuckle making me smile, too.

"Okay, so do you have any idea just what you recent performances have done to me, what effect they've had on me?"

"Well, I hoped they'd make you look at me as a woman, and make you a little bit horny." Images of my rampant cock and urgent, violent ejaculations during the past few days flashed through my head.

"Well, you got that right."

"I did?"

"More than you could possibly know. So. Here's what we're going to do." Em leaned forward, rapt. "

"We'll teach you about sex, from start to finish. Okay?"

"But we learned all that stuff at..."

"No. Not book learning. Real sex in the real world. Are you up for that?"

Smile, huge sigh and a glimmer of tears. "Yes daddy."

"And because you worked so hard setting this up, you brat, you're going to get what you wanted. To look at my penis. So, let's undress each other." I stood and pulled Emily to her feet. "You first."

"Oh, but why, dad? You've already seen most of me."

"Trust me. It'll be better this way."

I grasped the hem of her tee shirt and tugged it up. Emily lifted her arms to allow me to pull it over her head. I thrilled at her body, still clad in baggy track pants and bra. My cock lurched, growing harder by the second. I pulled her close, running my hands down her sides, looking into her amazing emerald eyes. I slid my hands behind her back and gently unhooked her bra, easing the straps off her shoulders and allowing the cups to fall away from her youthful breasts.

"Oh Emily, you are so beautiful!" She sought reassurance in my eyes. I nodded. "So round. So firm. So white." It took all my will power not to reach out and touch them. Her tiny nipples were stiffening, emulating the roaring giant in my pants. I dropped to my knees, having to tear my eyes away from her gorgeous tits, to address her footwear. Emily placed her hands on my shoulders as I lifted one foot, then the other, to free her feet from the sandals she wore. I looked up at her as I gently grasped the drawstring of her track pants and slowly pulled, collapsing the bow she'd tied there. I placed my fingers inside the waistband and gently loosened the string, then gently drew her pants down over her hips.

Emily was wearing another pair of silk French knickers, a pastel floral arrangement that contrasted beautifully with her alabaster skin. I pulled her pants down past her knees and still balancing on my shoulders, she stepped clear. She stood in front of me, naked but for those sexy fucking panties.

"Are you ready?" Another pensive nod, one side of her beautiful lower lip caught between her teeth. I had never seen anything more beautiful in my life. I put my thumbs through the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled them down. As I had guessed, Emily was clean shaved. Her outer labia were puffy, completely hiding her inner folds. I slid the panties down past her knees and again she stepped clear. My princess was completely nude. I placed my hands on her hips and leaned forward, resting my nose on her pubic mount and inhaled deeply. There it was, that scent I'd wondered earlier if I'd imagined.

"Em, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." And she was.

"Okay daddy, your turn now."

"Not just yet, little girl."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Trust me, Emily. You do trust daddy, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. I want you to sit down on the blanket." She did as I asked, kneeling and sitting demurely with her legs to one side, knees bent. I sat opposite, facing her. "Now, some questions." She looked at me, puzzled. "Do you masturbate?" Emily's lips parted in a tiny "O" of surprise, then she blushed furiously.

"I, er, well I..."

"It's okay, hon, you can share with me. Everyone does it. It's completely natural. God knows, I do enough and I've got your hot-as mum, helping keep my testosterone depleted."

"I do sometimes."

"That's my girl. Now, I want you to do just as I say, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good girl! Now, I want you to lie back for me and relax. Make yourself comfortable. Close your eyes. Keep them closed, no matter what." Emily did as I asked. She lay on her back with her knees bent and feet flat on the ground, slightly apart. I could now see her puffy outer lips clearly.

"So when you masturbate, what makes you feel sexy?"

She answered without hesitation. "Thinking about you." Crikey!

"Thinking about me what?"

"Touching me." Well, that made two of us, I thought.

"Okay. How exactly would I touch you?"

"You'd run your big hands all over me. All over my legs, my stomach, my back, my, my breasts."

"Like this?" I placed my palms on her knees and gently ran them down her calves to her feet, then back up to her knees.

"Yes"

Rising to me knees, I moved around beside her and ran my hands down the tops of her thighs to her hips. Emily gave a little shudder and breathed: "Yes." My cock was thundering in my trousers, begging to be let loose. I slid my palms on to her flat tummy and around the outside of her breasts, careful not to touch them just yet. Emily's little nipples were tighter than ever before, begging to be sucked. My hands went up to her shoulders and neck, caressed her cheeks, then made the journey back to her stomach.

"How does that feel?"

"Oh God, daddy, it feels amazing."

"Are you feeling sexy?"

"Yes!"

"Horny?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I want you to touch your breasts for me, slowly and gently. Imagine that it's me."

She obediently brought her hands up and caressed her breasts, gently kneading and rolling her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"How does that feel, little girl?"

"Oh daddy."

"What would I do next?"

"You'd want me to be naughty. To... touch myself."

"Good. I want you to open your knees and run your hands down to gently stroke the insides of your thighs."

I watched in amazed wonder as my sweet little stepdaughter slid her hands down to her opening legs and began caressing her inner thighs. As her knees spread, her pussy lips parted as though unzipped, revealing the delicious, neat little dual rows of inner labia, which for the moment, clung together. Her sweet little clitoral hood peeked forth, begging for my tongue. But I wasn't going there yet. My enraged penis throbbed wildly, beating at the doors of his prison. I wasn't going to be able to restrain him much longer.

"How does that feel, Emily?"

"Daddy I want to open my eyes."

What the hell. "Okay" Her great green lamps opened and sucked me down into their irresistible vortex.

I moved around her upraised knee so that I was kneeling between her legs.

"I'm going to tell you what I would do to you next."

"Yes, oh yes, dad."

"I'd kiss your beautiful lips. I'd kiss them gently, running my tongue slowly between them, tasting you for the first time. Breathing in your breath to savour you." Emily shuddered. "Then I'd kiss your beautiful, swan-like neck, starting under your ear, kissing my way down your throat to your chest. I'd go lower, gently circling your nipple with my tongue, but not touching it. I'd slide my tongue across your chest circling the other nipple."

"Aaaah, yes."

"Now I'm softly and slowly flicking my tongue on your nipple. I'm closing my lips and gently biting it."

"Yes. Yes"

I glanced down at her pussy. Her inner lips had parted, and flushed bright red, startling in contrast to her milky white skin. A single line of pearlescent fluid had escaped her vagina and was slowly making its way down her perineum towards her sweet little anus. Her mother's daughter. I looked her in the eye.

"Show me how you touch yourself, Em. Touch yourself for daddy."

Emily's right hand slid from her thigh to the top of her pubic mound and paused for a second. Still watching me, she slowly slid her middle finger down over her clitoris, all the way down to gather the moisture up and used it to coat her inner lips. Then she began a tiny circling motion over her clitoris, her hips giving a tiny involuntary thrust with each cycle. I was on the point of orgasm, watching this sweet little girl finger herself, knowing she was fantasising that it was my touch on her vagina.

"Yes Emily. Good girl." Her rhythm was speeding up, but I didn't want her to cum just yet. "Slow down, baby, we have a long way to go." She visibly relaxed, finger covering her scarlet opening.

"Now, slowly, put your finger inside." She did as she was told, slowly singing her middle digit in to the first knuckle, all the time staring at me with frightening intensity.

"You're such a naughty girl, Emily. Such a dirty, wet, naughty girl. Put it all the way in." Her finger slowly disappeared into her hot little cunt, which forced another stream of juice out of her pussy and down over her tight little arsehole. Unable to help myself, I reached out and caught it on my index finger, causing Emily to convulse as I touched her anus. Looking into her eyes, I raised my finger to my mouth, and slowly sucked her juices from my finger. Emily cried out and spasmed uncontrollably, orgasming on the finger which was now buried tightly in her teen pussy, staring at me hungrily the whole time.