Resistance is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovered, she was lying there on her back, legs wide open, panting. "Now it's my turn." I told her. I reached my hands out and she took them. I pulled her slowly to her knees, then her feet.

"Undress me." I ordered. She took my tee shirt by the hem and slowly pulled it over my head, throwing it to the side. I had earlier discarded my thongs and was wearing only jeans and boxers. Emily unbuttoned my Levis and drew them down past my knees, gasping as my boxer-restrained cock tried to spring free. I emulated her earlier strategy and balanced myself with my hands on her shoulders as I freed first one, then both feet from my jeans.

"This is what you you've been waiting for little girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy."

"Alright. Don't just drag the waistband down past it though. Push it up and bring the waistband down slowly from the top to bottom." She did as asked, but oh so slowly. She placed the palm of her hand against the underside of my penis and held it vertically against my stomach. Then she delved her fingertips inside the elasticised waistband and pulled it up and over my glans, then slowly down, stopping as my naked, circumcised head was revealed.

"Oh, daddy, you've been snipped," she gasped.

"Yep, and I wouldn't have it any other way," I asserted.

She pulled my boxers all the way down to my ankles, allowing me to step clear. My granite-like cock waved around in a generally northern orientation, bobbing gently with my pulse. Emily looked from it to me, and back. We were naked. Together.

"God, it's so... big."

I knew better, but wasn't going to spoil the moment. Small side of medium, at best, but it made me happy. The girth was my point of pride.

"You can touch it, baby." She tentatively reached out and grasped it by the base. Her long, pianist's fingers barely managed to close over it. She leaned forward and, much as I had earlier, inhaled, as if trying to fix the scent. I was glad I has showered her mother's juices away a couple of hours ago.

I was mesmerised. I was standing naked in a secluded glade with my gorgeous naked eighteen year old stepdaughter's hand wrapped around my engorged cock, who's throbbing head was milliseconds away from erupting my hot plasma over said nymph.

"So this is your moment, Emily. You wanted to see my penis and here it is. What's next?"

She brought her other hand up and cupped my balls. "Do you think it would be alright if I, gave it a little kiss?" Considering that I had virtually slurped her vaginal juices from her arsehole a few minutes earlier, I wasn't in much of a position to object.

"Kisses aren't really what he wants, Em. Grab him by the base and gently run your tongue up the underside." She did this and as she reached the glans engulfed it in her hot, sweet, tight little mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head as her little tongue circled my swollen head and I frantically pulled out of her mouth, prised her fingers away from my shaft and dropped to my knees in front of her.

"We have to stop there for a minute, sweetheart, or I'll cum in your mouth."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well, yes, but If we're going to do this, I'd like us to do it together. That's how mum and I like to do it, too."

"Mmmm, that sounds good." The saucy little green-eyed minx actually licked her lips.

"Here's what we'll do. We'll get you to the point of almost orgasming and then I'll join in. I'm so close that I'll go off if you just touch me, okay?"

"Hurry, daddy."

"Lay back again, Emily." She did. I lay forward against her, arms around her thighs, nuzzling her lower abdomen. "Ready?"

"Hurry up, dad."

I kissed my way down to the top of her slit, rejoicing in her gloriously soft skin and tangy, sweet aroma. I darted my tongue down to touch the top of her little clitoral hood where it disappeared between her swollen lips and as she moaned, pulled my head back and turned my attention to her inner thighs. I licked up the side of her pussy, taking care to stay clear of her labia, running my tongue along that groove between thigh and vagina, then repeating on the other side. I gently bit her inner thighs. Emily was moaning loudly by now and I could see a thick stream of her secretion coursing down from her vagina. I abandoned the teasing and thrust my face against her gaping cunt, pushing my tongue deep into her. Emily cried out, her hips thrusting hard against me as I ran my tongue up to her clit and began lapping at her nerve centre.

I knew she was close and reared back, walking forward on my knees to position myself between her legs. Her eyes opened and fixed me with their oceanic gaze. I placed my hands under her buttocks and raised her up to my throbbing member. She was thrusting helplessly at me and I used her pelvic motion to allow my cock to slide up and down between her lips two, three times. Her inner petals were spread wide. The time was right. The next time her hips subsided I placed my drooling head over her slippery little hole and allowed it to edge into her. We both gasped and I backed out, then in again, another inch. She moaned and I was throbbing so hard I thought my cock would split. I pulled out again and then slowly thrust my entire length into her. Emily convulsed and grunted as I hit bottom and we stayed like that for a minute, looking into each other's eyes. She was hot, and so, so tight. Again I withdrew and as my head popped free she moaned again and shivered. Her hips began rolling in little thrusts that allowed just my glans to push in and out of her dripping lips. I couldn't hold back any more and thrust myself forward to meet her. I plunged into her like a harpoon, all else swept from my mind like dross before a storm. We bucked and thrust at each other like demons. Her firm tits jiggled madly with every thrust and the sight drove me to a frenzy. I grabbed her by the chin and forced her to lock gazes with me and we came together like oceans pounding against cliffs. She screamed out her pleasure and I pumped my entire being into her tight, hot little cunt.

We lay, insensible for unknown minutes. I was on top of Emily and as I came to my senses, moved to remove my weight from her.

"Don't move, daddy. I've dreamed of having you on top of me for so long."

I took my weight on my elbows and looked down at her. My Emily was flushed, strands of her gorgeous auburn hair plastered across her forehead with sweat. I leaned down and kissed her for the first time, gently sliding my tongue into her sweet little mouth. Sliding down, I took a pert little nipple gently between my teeth as I had told her I would, then swirling the tip of my tongue around it.

"Did I hurt you, my honey?" I couldn't remember feeling the resistance of a hymen parting under my frenzied thrusts.

"Hurt me? How? What do you mean?

"Your virginity. Did it hurt?"

"Oh. No. I took care of that ages ago with a hairbrush handle." She giggled. I pretended to be shocked, but the thought of this sweet little girl with a brush handle jammed into her pussy make my softened cock pulse inside her.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I don't think I can drive home."

*****

I drove us home, both of us seemingly caught up in our thoughts. I glanced over at Emily a few times and caught her doing the same to me. We smiled at each other. I reached over and placed my hand on her knee and she put hers on top of mine.

"Honey, no-one must ever find out what we did today."

"It's alright, dad. I understand."

"What we did... It's not right."

"It felt right!"

"Yeah." We sat in silence for a bit. I tried a different tack, "Mum would be devastated if she knew." Emily shot me a strange look but didn't immediately answer. Finally she asked the question that had been running around my head: "When can we do it again?"

"Emily hon I don't think it would be wise...

"Oh no you don't!" She was vehement. "You don't get to dangle a little piece of happiness in front of me then snatch it away again."

"Okay, okay, we'll find a way to..." To what, exactly? Was I seriously considering carrying on a protracted sexual relationship with my stepdaughter? I had never before cheated on a partner and here I was screwing my wife's daughter. This was madness!

"To come to some arrangement," I stalled. This seemed to mollify her and she started making plans.

"I wanna to get to know all about what turns you on," she purred. "And turns me on, too, of course. I get the feeling that I might turn out to be a very, naughty, girl."

"Oh really," I laughed, thrilled in spite of my misgivings.

"Really!"

"How so?"

"Well, maybe I might decide I don't need to be wearing panties when I visit you and mum in the mornings." I pictured her little show that morning, my lecher's mind supplying the image sans panties and so help me God, my penis lurched to his feet for what seemed the fiftieth time that day.

"Would you like that, daddy?" "Would you like to look at my little pink pussy first thing in the mornings?" She slid a hand down inside the waistband of her pants. I struggled to stay focussed on the road ahead. "Or perhaps taste it?" The hand reappeared, the first two fingers glistening with what I knew to be our combined juices. Emily brought them up to her nose and inhaled deeply before licking them slowly and then inserted them right into her mouth. She sucked them for a few moments and then her hand did its disappearing trick under her waistband again. This time when her gooey fingers reappeared she reached over and pushed them into my mouth. Salty, tangy and sweet. Unable to help myself, I sucked them clean. I was hard again.

By the time I pulled into the garage at home, I had gained some semblance of normality in the crotchal area, having prevailed upon Emily to desist with her sexy antics.

*****

Adele was on the back deck with her paints, laying down the background of a new canvas with a wide brush.

"Hey guys, I'm out here," she called as Emily and I came through from the garage. "How did you go? Did Emily frighten you, Steve?"

"Once or twice," I told her, which earned me a little punch on the arm from Em.

"He's the best teacher, ever," she told her mum. "He showed me what happens when I lose control and how to try and get it back." Straight faced.

"Yeah, he's good like that," Adele agreed. I was ninety percent sure this was innuendo, too. If only she knew. I wondered what she'd say if she found out that not only had I shown my penis to Emily, but had it inside her mouth and sweet young cunt.

"Well I'm off to have a shower," I said to the girls. "That experience with Emily left me a bit sweaty." Ha! Three can play at that game. I slunk off.

*****

The following day I was to fly out to the mine site I was currently working at. My flight didn't leave until three in the afternoon, meaning I'd get to site in time for dinner. Adele had an early appointment with a potential portraiture client and if it went well intended to conduct the first sitting at the client's home straight away. I told her I'd get a cab to the airport so not to worry about getting home before I left. As Adele and I climbed into bed that evening, she asked if I was all packed and ready. "Do you have everything?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Headphones charged?"

"Yep! Did that yesty."

"Something to read?"

"I'll pick something up at the airport."

Her hand slid down my stomach and gently grasped my member, which roused itself from slumber and started to take an interest in proceedings.

"Sexy memories of your girl?"

"I could never have too many of those." I murmured into her ear.

"Correct answer, my sexy man."

*****

In the morning I awoke as Emily threw the curtains wide, letting sunshine flood the bedroom. "Morning mum. Morning Dad."

"Morning, Emily," Adele and I chorused.

Emily was wearing a thin, knee length nighty, which she had to pull up to her thighs to allow her to crawl up the valley between Adele and me. I wondered if she'd made good on her threat to come into our bed without knickers on. I rolled over onto my side, facing her. She smirked at me and unseen by Adele, pressed a wad of cloth into my hand. I looked surreptitiously down and saw exactly what I suspected, a little satin thong, folded to reveal the tiny gusset which was liberally smeared with a moist white goo. She then rolled over to face Adele, making sure to hike up the back of her nighty so that I could see her entire backside, which was predictably, bare. Helpless to resist, I watched my hand steal down, knuckles contacting her spine first, then turning to cup her delicious globes. My middle finger followed her cleft as far as it could. Finding its way past her arsehole to the rear of that hot little hole. I stopped there, not wanting to push things any further with Adele right there in bed with us.

"Well, I should get up and make a start. I've got a busy day, today," Adele said. "Shower time, methinks."

I hurriedly pulled the back of Emily's nightgown down and thrust her panties under the pillow, all without being caught. Adele walked naked to the bathroom, earning her a wolf whistle from her daughter, and a comment of "Nice arse," from me. She stopped in the doorway and gave said anatomy a sexy little wiggle before disappearing inside and sliding the door closed behind her.

As the shower hissed to life, Emily threw the covers off me and dived for my cock, throwing a leg over me and hiking up her nightie in one movement. I barely had time to register what was happening before a hot, wet and slippery mouth closed over my cock and a hot, wet and slippery pussy engulfed my lower face. I had time for one brief thought that she'd be tasting her mother's pussy juices from the previous night before Emily's oral ministrations made coherent thought an impossibility. I thrust my tongue as deeply as I could into her delicious centre as she ground and thrust her hips aggressively, forcing her clitoris up and down against my nose, lips and chin. Her little mouth kept time up and down on my now rampant cock, which she grasped firmly by the base. I took her buttocks in my hands, pulling them apart so I could see her pink little anus twitching at me and groaned into her cunt.

I guided her forward and began licking her perineum, hooking the tip of my tongue in the back of her pussy then gliding it up to her arsehole, which I knew drove her mother wild. Emily seemed to have inherited the gene as she shuddered and gave a little moan. Her excitement was pushing me toward climax and I puller her back so I could access her pearl with my lips and tongue. I used my lower lip to pull her clitoral hood back and flicked my tongue gently against her exposed button. She bucked and writhed against me with heightened vigour and I could feel a trickle of saliva course its way down my balls towards my own arsehole. As I thrust urgently into my little darling's mouth, this tiny sensation pushed me over the edge and I lost control. My eyes rolled back in my head and my seed burst from me in a fervid torrent, hosing in hot pulsing gouts. Emily was saved from choking only because my reserves had been exhausted so thoroughly over the past couple of days by both her and her mother. The sensation of me spurting in her mouth triggered Emily's release and she rocked her hips feverishly, forcing her now soaked pussy against my face with renewed vigour, clamping my head between her thighs and shuddering violently as she orgasmed, still sucking my pulsing cock of every last drop of semen.

Emily collapsed on top of me, twitching and juddering, her little pink arsehole contracting rhythmically as the last waves of her climax washed through her. I gave it a little poke with the tip of my tongue and she gasped, jumping.

"You ARE turning out to be a dirty little girl," I murmured between gasps. Emily slithered around on top of me until she straddled me, astride my now flaccid cock, hands on my shoulders.

"Oh I think we've got a long way to go before we've found out just how dirty this little girl can be, daddy," she whispered, smirking. And leaned forward to drive her tongue deep into my mouth, tasting her orgasm and giving me a sample of my own salty flavour. Then she rocked back and used her hips to slide her still swollen labia up and down the length of my member. "I can't wait for you to come home again. Then we'll see about getting some more of this," and with that she reached down and fastened her little hand in a tight grip around the base of my cock, squeezing until it stood up as the blood was again forced into its head. "Into here." Emily squatted over me and forced it into her slick vagina.

At that moment the background noise of the shower spray slowed then stopped. Emily stood up on the bed, releasing my cock with a little "plop" as it pulled from her. Then, with the impossible grace of a gazelle, she bounded from the bed and was gone.

I frantically wiped my face and flaccid penis on the sheets, trying to remove all the evidence of our wrongdoing before Adele re-entered. A minute or so later the bathroom door slip open and my hot little wife stood naked and clean, a white towel tied around her wet hair.

"Phew, it still stinks like sex in here," she grinned, fanning her hand in front of her face. "Emily probably thinks we're depraved." She bent over and kissed me on the cheek. "And you still taste like me," she laughed. "I hope she didn't kiss you."

*****

An hour later I was showered, dressed and alone in the house with my ravenous teenage seductress stepdaughter, who was for the time being, quiescent. I made some breakfast and a coffee, sitting at the kitchen table and paging through a current affairs app on my iPad. I'd packed the satin panties Emily had given me into a side pocket on my bag. They were going to get a decent workout over the next couple of weeks, I was sure. I wondered absently if Emily would find herself thinking about me while she masturbated. Even though I'm head over heels in love with my wife, I often found myself accessing porn and erotic literature sites during my work trips. I'd read somewhere that men were primarily visually oriented for masturbation and this seemed to align with my experience. Something told me I wouldn't have any trouble finding motivation during the next two weeks.

Emily wandered into the kitchen, also washed and dressed for the day in a calf length summer dress, her hair braided back into a thick ponytail. She was wearing no detectable make-up and her fresh skin, pert nose and glowing green orbs made her look good enough to eat. She walked over to behind where I sat on a kitchen stool and cheekily pinched a sip from my coffee cup.

"Eeww! Way too much sugar and no milk."

I swivelled around on the stool to face her. "Well, you cheeky minx, that's what you get when you steal other people's coffee." I smiled as I put my hands on her slender waist and marvelled for the thousandth time at her fresh beauty. I slid my hands down to her hips, noting the lack of a waistband under her dress. My keen eye had already marked the lack of bra by the way her firm C cups swung against the thin cotton.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Em."

"Will you... touch yourself, thinking about me?" Oh God yes.

"Yes."

"You have my panties?" I nodded solemnly. "Would you like something else?" I quirked an eyebrow at her. "Some... photos?" Another nod. "Would you like to take some now, before you go?"

"That sounds like fun," I said.

She laughed that throaty chuckle of hers and grabbed my hand, dragging me into the lounge room. "How about on the couch?" she bubbled.

"Perfect." I said. "That's where I did most of my falling in love with you."

She squealed and jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.