Resistance is Futile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always say the most beautiful things to me. Ever since mummy first brought you home like a lost dog." I snorted at the image, which wasn't so far from the truth.

"How do you want to start," She asked.

"Why don't you do a little peek-a-boo show for me? Starting off innocent and getting naughtier."

"Perfect!" Emily clapped her hands in delight. She strutted over to the couch and sat demurely, legs crossed, hands on her lap. She offered me the sweetest smile, which I captured on my iPhone. I looked down at the screen, frowned and moved over to the window, throwing the curtains wide open and letting the morning sun flood the room. Moving back in front of Emily I tried again, with spectacular results. I reversed the phone and showed her the image, which she studied gravely. Looking up at me she spoke.

"You made me look beautiful."

"Sweetheart, you are the most beautiful creature that God ever blew breath into." Her smile was dazzling. I started clicking.

Emily moved as though a dancer, flowing from one sensual pose to the next. She had an instinctive understanding of the lens and knew how to maximise her allure. I was mesmerised as she slowly bared more and more skin until she stood naked and coy in front of me, an alabaster goddess in the prime of youth.

"Do you want some dirty ones?" she asked.

"Not today, Em. You've given me everything I need, for now. I still have the memories of the... things we've done." Again with the suggestive little smirk. I swear that expression was one of the naughtiest things about her.

"Daddy, would you do one more thing for me before you go?"

"What's that, honey?"

"Make love to me? Slowly. Here on the couch. Or in my bed, or yours?"

"I can't think of anything I would like more."

*****

I walked over to her, drinking her with my eyes. Her great auburn braid hung down over her left shoulder to her waist, obscuring her nipple, but she was otherwise bared to me. She reached up and released my buttons, then untucked my shirt before loosening my belt, then my trouser button and slid my zipper down. I shucked my deck shoes and my pants dropped to my ankles. I stepped out of them. Emily peeled me out of my shirt and we were naked. Her tiny nipples were crinkled and taut. Her smiling face shone up at me like a beacon of trust. I bent my head and kissed her, warmly, our tongues softly entwining as though for the first time. I guided her back to the couch and lowered her, sinking to my knees in front of her. I pulled her forward until her bottom was almost on the edge and began kissing the insides of her knees, working back and forth and edging closer to the perfect little pink flower at their centre. Emily lay back, watching me with those great green orbs.

Her legs parted slowly to allow me access and a tiny shudder ran through her as I final kissed her mound just above her cleft. I could smell her tangy musk and almost surrendered to the desire to plunge in but somehow found the will to resist. Instead I gently kissed her outer lips, eliciting a little mewling sound from her. Emily opened her knees wide and I noticed a trickle of her milky fluid again running down towards her pink little pucker. This time I gently lapped it with my tongue, savouring her taste and she shuddered and groaned aloud.

"Oh daddy, how do you DO that?" she whispered hoarsely.

I had an erection a cat couldn't scratch, clamouring to be deployed, but I pushed it to the back of my mind and concentrated on my little girl's pleasure. I traced the tip of my tongue up to her hot-pink inner labia, allowing it to slide gently between and up to her clitoris. Emily gasped and arched her back. I reached around her thigh and used my thumb to gently pull up on the top crease of her vulva, popping her little pink pearl out of its hood. So beautiful. I blew a gentle stream of air between my pursed lips on to it and Emily's moist sex contracted, pushing another stream of milky liquid towards her anus. I caught this with my mouth too, and repeated the trip up through her lips with my tongue tip. Emily growled, an animal sound of unbridled pleasure and I smiled to myself. Time to turn up the heat.

I placed my lips over Emily's button and sucked gently, lightly flicking with my tongue. Her hips started rolling involuntarily as I alternated between plunging deeply into her vagina and lightly caressing her clitoris. It didn't take long for her orgasm to build and within seconds she was bucking and moaning, her hands pressing hard on the back of my head, forcing me against her.

As she started to relax, I pulled back, surveying my creation. Pools of Emily's cum had collected on the leather of the couch between her arse cheeks. Some had poured down onto the deep carpet. Not the first time that had happened on this couch and almost certainly not the last. Her knees lay against the leading edge, exposing her gaping pussy lips. Emily lay back against the cushions, one arm thrown over her eyes. I gently cupped her breasts, leaning forward to nuzzle them, one at a time. She removed her arm from her face, flushed cheeks and teethmarks on her lower lip where she had bitten it in the throes of ecstasy. I kissed her gently and she sighed.

"Ready for the main event?"

Her silent nod was all the encouragement I needed.

I moved forward on my knees until the head of my wildly thumping cock nestled between Emily's flushed lips. Holding her by the waist and looking into her eyes, I gently edged into her. Her eyes rounded and she gave a little shiver. We stayed like that for a minute and I retreated and pushed forward a little more. And again. And again, a little deeper each time until I was fully inside her, looking into her glorious green eyes. I moved to kiss her and we began moving, slowly, thrusting in and out.

Emily began to pant in time with our thrusts. She threw her head back and I kissed her graceful throat, tasting her, glorying in her, this teen goddess. I moaned with unadulterated pleasure and she echoed me. Our hips mirrored one another's movements, slowly but surely building in tempo. Emily began to form words within her panted breadth and I eventually discerned that she was breathing "Fuck. Me. Daddy. Fuck. Me. Daddy."

I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her to allow me better penetration and began to thrust in earnest. Emily's vocalisation grew in intensity, spurring me on to greater effort and our flesh began to make a clapping sound as our groins began to pound one another. Emily's cunt was a tunnel of sweet fire and my cock a locomotive of purest lust. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped those long, long legs around my waist and I stood, supporting her weight under her buttocks. She pressed her face into my neck as we moved to the wall and I pushed her against it, ramming her now, urgent, my passion a thing of silver flame, meeting Emily's and redoubling it. She was arching her hips and moving with me, sliding up and down my cock with single-minded intensity. I placed my finger against her clenched anus, pressing with just enough force to slide in to the first knuckle.

Emily's head flew back, eyes open and she lost control, howling with an animalistic ululation that filled me with savage joy. She bucked and spasmed on my cock like an epileptic jellyfish. Her passion pushed me over the edge and I emptied out inside her, adding my own howl to hers. We juddered against each other for what seemed like hours, but was more likely only a minute or so, kissing passionately, tongues writhing against each other in bliss.

I staggered back to the lounge with Emily still clinging to me like a limpet. We collapsed on the leather and lay there, gasping for breath. As my scattered wits regrouped in my feverish skull, I became aware of a breeze blowing through the room, billowing the curtains. I looked to the connecting door to the garage and my wildly beating heart stopped cold in my chest. Silhouetted against the doorway was Adele.

*****

"Well, look at what the mice get up to when the cat's away."

My befuddled brain refused to grasp the situation. I was still inside Emily, my cock softening rapidly now. My life literally flashed before my eyes and I pictured the divorce, recriminations, legal action, and public shame. Hell, I was going to lose the two beings I loved most and... Oh shit, what would my daughters think of me. It was too much. I couldn't grasp the size of the disaster I had brought down on myself.

"Adele, I..." There was nothing, absolutely no words to mitigate the catastrophe I had wrought upon this family. I had plunged from the heights of glorious love to the depths of darkest despair in less than a minute. "I..."

I couldn't even look at her. I couldn't look at Emily. I closed my eyes and wished for the floor to open and swallow me down whole. I could hear Adele's footsteps as she stalked over to where we lay, covered in sinner's sweat. At last something occurred to me. I could try and protect Emily, at least.

"Adele, listen. This had nothing to do with Emily. It was all my idea. Emily is the victim here. You should..."

"Bullshit!" I found the courage to look up at her as she stood over us, arms akimbo. The very image of a righteously wronged wife and mother. "That saucy little minx has been trying to get you into her pants for the past two years, haven't you Emily?"

"Yes mummy."

Something was wrong. Emily didn't seem cowed as a daughter caught in flagrante delicto with her stepfather ought to. In fact she sounded almost on the brink of laughter.

"And God knows, I've been helping her. It's about time you finally succumbed to our little girl's charms."

Wait, what? I looked from one to the other, completely unable to understand what was happening.

The girls burst out laughing. Nonplussed, I still had the presence of mind to notice how Emily's bare breasts jiggled delightfully as she shook with mirth.

"Oh daddy I'm so sorry. Mum and I have been scheming for ages. You held out way longer than we thought. We were starting to worry that we'd have to tie you up."

Adele leaned down and took my face in her hands, kissing me softly on the lips. "There's no better man on earth to introduce our little girl to the pleasures of lovemaking. And from what she's been telling me and what I just saw, you're doing a bloody good job. Now, go and get cleaned up, you two. I'll put the kettle on."

"I'm hopping in the shower with you, dad."

*****

When we were showered and dressed again, Adele had cleaned up the couch and carpet and was seated at the kitchen with three steaming mugs of coffee, leafing idly through an artist's supply catalogue. Emily sat next to her and I sat opposite so I could look at them both.

"Alright you two. Spill the beans. You nearly gave me a heart attack back there."

It turned out that Emily had asked Adele about the human side of birds and bees. Not the technical side taught in school, but the loving, passionate side that she'd witnessed in her home. After some lengthy discussion, they'd hatched the plan to have Emily work on my defences, eroding them to the point where they both felt I'd be ripe for the plucking. Instead of remaining oblivious to Emily's sexual predation of the poor hapless husband/father, she was orchestrating it. I groaned as I realised the significance of all the innuendos and double entendre that had washed past me.

"When Emily told me that she was falling head over heels in lust for you as well as her daughterly feelings, we talked about it until we realised it's not really a problem. I'm more than happy to keep the love inside this home. I know you won't hurt her and if she finds a boyfriend in your image down the track we can all be proud that we've eased her into the world in the best possible way."

The girls sat there beaming at me. I had no words at the fullness of my heart.

"Now, give me a look at those photos before I drive you to the airport."