Retribution, a Different Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers

I slept in my car, well, sort of. At six-forty the next morning he walked out, got his Mercedes from valet parking and left. A half hour later Julia walked out and headed for the corner, where Maureen had let her out. Maureen picked her up and drove directly to Planned Parenthood. They went in together.

When they came out over an hour later, my car was parked next to Maureen's car. On the far side from the building exit, so they would get all the way to me before they saw me or my car. Maureen was walking beside Julia supporting her.

I got out and stood right in front of them, blocking the way to Maureen's car.

"Oh Shit," Maureen said when she saw me. Julia looked up and burst into tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeated over and over. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I got Julia into my car and told Maureen to go home.

I drove her home. We rode little over four hours in a quiet car, except for the crying. I didn't speak for most of the trip. She cried for most of the trip. Half way home, I pulled into a rest stop and helped her to the ladies room. She hadn't come out after ten minutes so I loudly announced I was coming in to get my wife and did just that. She had been sitting on the can crying.

With help, she got in the car and I drove us home. Just before we got home I said, "I know you need time before you can talk. I will want you to talk in the morning. You will tell me all about getting pregnant, deciding to abort a baby and hiding your other life from me. There are consequences for your actions. All the trust that existed between us is gone."

In our bedroom I put a towel down, undressed her and got her into bed. I shut the light off and closed the door as I left the room. In the kitchen I called Donna.

"Donna, have you ever taken care of a woman after she has had an abortion?"

"Yes."

"Would you please come over and see what Julia may need? She had an abortion this morning and, well, I don't know anything about after care."

"Is she in pain? Bleeding heavily?"

"She didn't say anything and I didn't even see blood stains on the pad she was wearing when I put her in bed."

"Ok. I'll come over just after nine if that's Ok."

"Fine. I'll be here."

She was right on time. I walked her into our bedroom and left them alone. We have an intercom in our home and I had it set so I could be in my office and listen to them without them knowing.

Donna woke Julia and said, "How do you feel?"

"I want to die!" Julia said softly. "He was waiting for us outside the clinic. He put me in our car and drove home. He didn't yell, swear or call me bad things. He knew I got an abortion. When we got home he said I had to tell him everything tomorrow. He took care of me. He undressed me and put me in bed."

"What will you tell him?"

"I don't know. I don't know what he already knows. Does he know about Carl? Does he know about Paul? Does he know about Maureen? He wants everything. If I tell him everything, he'll throw me out!"

"How are you physically?" I heard the covers rustle and Donna said, "How long since you changed pads?"

"That's the one they put on in the operating room."

"Not much discharge or blood. That's good. Do you have any pads?"

Julia gave her directions of where they were and the next few minutes were about getting her handled. Then Julia asked, "If Pete throws me out, can I come stay with you for a few days?"

"Yes, for a few days. I'm not in the market for a roommate."

"I understand. God, Donna I really screwed up didn't I?"

"Yes! And for what?"

"It was exciting. I don't actually care for Carl or Paul. Paul threatened me and he's a lawyer. Maureen is my sister, I've been with her my whole life. It was stupid. I'd have been smarter to tell Pete a year ago."

"Well, give me a call after you talk to him."

I shut the intercom off. I heard the door to our bedroom close and Donna came into my office.

"She needs to sleep but physically she's doing good. Physically she could go back to work on Monday. How are you doing?"

"I'm worried about her. Something must have snapped for her to get pregnant, change her mind and abort the baby. I'm sorry I couldn't give her a baby. What am I going to do?"

"You love her, don't you?"

"Sure. I just need to understand why she did what she did."

"I hope someday someone loves me as much as you love Julia." She turned and left. I slept in the guest bedroom. On Sunday morning I peeked in on her and she was awake.

"Need help getting to the bathroom?" I asked.

"No. I went a few minutes ago."

"Hungry? Want coffee, juice, a shot of whiskey?"

"I am hungry, but don't bother fixing anything for me."

"One Pete omelet is on its way. Coffee?"

She nodded and I left her to stew in her own juices. I knew she felt bad and knew that being nice to her just made her feel worse. I made the omelet I knew she liked. That and coffee on a tray and I delivered it to her. I propped her up in bed and fed her breakfast. When she sat up the blankets dropped and left her tits exposed. Her boy-friend had left a small hickey on her right breast. I didn't say anything about it.

Every time she started to speak I put a fork full of omelet in her mouth. When it was gone I took the dirty dishes to the kitchen and left her holding a cup of coffee. In the kitchen, I took my time washing, drying and putting the dishes away. Then I went back into the bedroom and sat down.

"I'm ready to listen, Julia. Tell me what has been going on, with who, how often and most importantly, why."

"You already know some of it. I didn't want you to know about any of it."

"Ok. Act like I know nothing. Start as far back as when we got married, tell me about every lover you've had since then."

"There have only been two men I've been with since we got married. Paul and Carl. Carl lives in Salinas and Paul lives here in town. Paul was first. I bumped into his car and wanted to handle it without insurance companies or you finding out. The damage was thirty-six hundred dollars, he said, and I knew I couldn't give him that much money without you noticing. He proposed a barter. Three fucks and he'd fix his own car. That was what he said. I thought about it for a week and he called saying he was going to report the accident the next day if I hadn't made up my mind. I accepted his terms."

"When was the first time you fucked?"

"January 2007."

"How many times have you met him?"

"Once a week."

I thought for a few seconds. "Where is the eighty-four hundred dollars he paid you?"

"Paid me?"

"The original agreement was three fucks for thirty-six hundred, right?"

"Yes."

"That's twelve hundred a fuck. Figuring once a week for over a year that's at least sixty fucks. Each one was worth twelve hundred dollars. My head tells me he owes you eighty-four hundred dollars. I'm just asking did he pay, and if he did, where's the money?"

"He never paid me. He told me that he could have me arrested for insurance fraud for doing what I did and I'd go to jail. My only hope was to keep fucking him!"

"Ok. I'll look into that later. Go on with the story."

"I met Carl when I was up visiting my sister about a year ago. He came on pretty strong while we were in a club dancing. I got pretty smashed and woke up while he was doing me in a back room of the club. He has some embarrassing pictures of me and has been using them to blackmail me into seeing him. He calls me and makes me meet him whenever I'm up visiting."

I knew she was having Maureen call him. She was lying!

"That asshole! Blackmailing you like that. I suppose he threatens to send me the pictures?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. I'll look into his life later as well. Right now, you are more important. Did you want to have a baby?"

"No. Paul demanded we fuck bareback sometimes and Carl forgot rubbers a few times. When I missed my period last month I knew we had been caught."

"I wish you had come to me right then. It hurts me to know you went through all this alone. I could have been there for you. It wouldn't have lasted so long." I paused. "But, I interrupted your story. Please continue."

"Paul and Carl were the only men I've been with since we got married."

"And, how many women?"

"Women?"

"Yes. How many women have tasted you? Stuck their fingers inside your pussy? Sucked your tits?"

She hesitated. "One."

"When was the first time?"

"When I was twelve. Maureen and I shared a bedroom all our lives growing up and well, we experimented and discovered we liked it. We never hurt anyone and we both like men."

"Your sister is the only woman you've had sex with?"

"Yes! Just Maureen."

"Does Mike know the two of you have sex while he's at work? Or, does he watch?"

"He doesn't know."

"Is that everyone?"

"Yes. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Sure. I'll need to deal with Paul and Carl so they leave you alone. I don't want to stop the sister love between you and Maureen, but a few changes will need to be made. They just as well begin right now." I got up and got the cordless phone. Julia took it and I said, "Call your sister. Tell her you need your car before Monday morning. Ask her and Mike to drive your car and theirs down and I'll give them gas money for their trip. She will ask so I think you should tell her that I have forgiven you and her."

"You have?" Her eyes were wide and astonished.

"The circumstances were terrible. It wasn't like any of the sex with the men was your idea. I wish you had come to me immediately, but you were afraid. Do you promise me that the only two people you will ever have sex with are Maureen and me?"

"Yes! I promise!"

"Then call her. I'll go start making lunch. Anything you'd like?"

"Anything! Oh, Pete, I love you!"

"Call her." I left the bedroom. In the kitchen I thought I should have been an actor. She bought that I was such a wimp that I would buy her two stories about how the affairs started. She bought that her sucking pussy with her sister was Ok with me. I realized I didn't really even know her.

My cell phone beeped and I walked outside to take the call. It was the PI in Salinas.

"I have over a hundred pictures and an hour of video for you. Want me to mail a DVD and prints to you?"

"I have a better idea. I do want you to mail them but I'd like you to make a package with a copy of everything in it and deliver it to an address. They are driving down today and they can bring the package to me. Did you send me the wife's name and phone number?"

"Sure. Give me the address where I can take the package. I'll have it there in an hour."

"And, in the mail on Monday, mail a copy to Mrs. Tinker."

"With pleasure."

I called Mrs. Tinker's number. She answered.

"Is Carl home?"

"No. Carl is working. It's Saturday. Big day in real estate."

"Yes. Well, you don't know me. I have some news for you. Your husband has been fucking my wife for over a year."

"Is this some kind of sick ass joke?"

"This coming week you will get a package in the mail. Inside is an hour long video of them fucking last Friday night. Was your husband home last Friday night?"

"No. He was in Fresno doing some work."

"Oh, he was working alright. Working his cock into my wife right there in Salinas. She probably had bareback sex with him that night because she knew she was already pregnant. She had an abortion Saturday morning. You can show him the DVD or not. Please take down this address." I gave her my post office box address. "I want a gift from him of $100,000 in cash by the end of the week."

"Or what?" His wife asked.

"Think about the possibilities."

"Is there a number where I can call you, after I've seen the evidence?"

"I can give you an email address." And, I did.

I called the local PI and asked if he had looked at the video. He had and said the audio was just as damaging to him as the video. He was blackmailing Julia, like she said. I asked if he new much about the lawyer in question.

"Criminal law. Gets slime back out on the street. Has been a partner in the firm for just over a year. He's married to a minister's daughter and they have two kids in college."

I got the senior partner's private number from the PI and the number for Paul's wife.

The phone at Paul's home rang five times before a woman answered. I asked to speak to Mrs. Domme and she said she was Mrs. Domme.

"How interested would you be in evidence that your husband was having sex with a woman married to someone else?"

"Very interested! You know someone who has such evidence?"

"I do. Are you aware that his law firm has a suite at the Marriott Suites here in town?"

"Yes. So?"

"Are you aware that he and a woman have been in the suite every Wednesday afternoon for almost a year and that they are there for almost ninety minutes each time?"

"No. What proof do you have that they have been having sex in the room?"

"I have a video of the two of them from Monday of this past week."

"How do I get the video?"

"You buy it. I am accepting bids. Bids from three parties. The payment must be in a funds transfer to a bank account number I will give you if your bid wins."

"Who else is bidding?"

"The senior partner of his firm and the district attorney of the county."

"When is the deadline?"

"Ten in the morning on Monday."

"Give me the number to call to place my bid."

I gave her the number of the cell phone I bought at Wal-Mart and had never used. It was untraceable. I also gave her the times when she could call. We were done. I hung up.

I called the senior partner's line and he answered on the first ring. The call went as I assumed it would. He was not interested in buying a video, no matter what was on it. He hung up on me.

Half an hour inside the house making sure Julia was Ok and I was back outside calling the district attorney. I asked some questions of whoever answered the phone and learned some things about having evidence and selling that evidence. Near the end of the call the man asked what kind of evidence I was talking about.

"A video of a lawyer fucking my wife in a hotel room."

"Is either of them a prominent person?"

"One is a lawyer who defends criminals. People know him if they need someone like him."

"And you want to sell the video?"

"Yes."

"We cannot buy evidence."

"If I sell it to someone, and tell you who and where the evidence is delivered you may not need to buy it. I just need to know that I won't end up in jail for having it, selling it or telling you about it."

I gave him the phone number to call and a specific time to call when he could verify that I was not in danger.

By eleven Sunday morning Julia's car was in our garage. Maureen and Mike were sitting in our living room with us and Maureen seemed satisfied that I was forgiving Julia for Paul and Carl. The subject of her and Julia had not come up. The package was sitting on my desk.

I looked at Mike and said, "Mike your wife and mine have been keeping a secret from us. There is something that they didn't tell us that every husband would want to be told, before they got married. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Yes! Maureen, you've kept a secret from me for longer than we've been married?"

"I don't know what he's talking about. Julia had the affairs, not me."

"Maureen and Julia are lovers. They have been lovers since Julia was twelve."

"You're a lesbian?" Mike looked at Maureen like she suddenly had the plague.

"No! I'm not a lesbian. I love having sex with you. I've never had sex with any woman except Julia. She's my sister."

"Jesus, save me from this abomination! You and Julia? You're both sick!"

He stood and both Maureen and Julia cringed. He moved around the living room like a caged animal, a hungry, caged animal. Finally he bolted and went out the door. Before Maureen could catch him he was in their car and gone.

Maureen stood in our front yard and cried for a long time. Julia went to her and they stood together in the yard. I watched through the window and smiled. When they turned towards the front door I stopped smiling and looked serious.

"I'm sure he'll be back when he cools down. I guess it was a shock to him."

"I knew he wouldn't be happy about it but... that was over the top. What if he doesn't come back?"

"It's too soon to start thinking like that. He'll be back." I went into the kitchen and made some iced tea. They sat together on the couch holding hands.

I sat in a chair near them.

"Remember Julia, I told you some things would have to change? Here is one of those things. You two can only have sex in this house or somewhere else if I am with you. I can watch if I want to and I can fuck Julia while you two do whatever you do."

"Wait!" Maureen said, "You want me to have sex with Julia while you watch and while you fuck her?"

"Either that or you can't ever be sexual with each other, again. This isn't a discussion. You can both go out and get in Julia's car and drive up to Salinas and see if Mike will take you both in or you can accept my conditions. If, no, when Mike comes back, Maureen can go back up to Salinas and live with Mike. You can stay here with me. Whenever Maureen wants she can come here and the two of you can get naked and do whatever you want, with me here. When I want to join in the festivities I can fuck Julia. I won't fuck you Maureen unless and until you, Julia and Mike agree that it is Ok."

"Mike will never agree to any of this. He'd divorce me before he would say it was Ok."

"In that case, when he files for divorce he has given permission for you to do whatever you want."

"I don't want a divorce. I don't want you to watch us. Our time is private, just for us and we both need it."

"Are you speaking for both of you? Julia, you have a voice here. Are you willing to live by our new agreement or can I help you load your car?"

"I have to choose being married to you and living by these rules or not being married to you?"

"Yes. And, if you choose not being married to me, I want you out. You must leave this house. Since you just had an abortion, I can see that moving would be extraordinarily difficult. I will give you until the end of the month to move out."

The sisters looked at each other and did not speak for a time. I saw that they knew they were trapped. No matter what they chose they lost something or many things. I stood up and said, "I'm going for a walk. I'll be gone about half an hour. You will each give me your answers when I get back. If you are both gone when I get back the answer is that you don't want to be married to me. I will file for divorce on Monday."

Neither said anything. I closed the door quietly and walked south. In half an hour I was back. I walked slowly to the door. I could see Julia's car in the garage. They had not left, unless Mike came back and saved them.

I opened the front door and they were still sitting on the couch together. A box of tissues was in front of them and a small trash can was beside it, half full of used tissues. They looked up at me and Julia said, "We accept. Mike called and told Maureen he was filing for divorce on Monday. He gave her until the end of the month to get her things from his house."

"Mike is tough. Did he say anything else?"

"He said we would both rot in Hell for doing what we've been doing." Maureen said. She took another tissue and dabbed up more tears.

"I didn't know Mike was such a religious man."

"I've never known him to go inside a church." Maureen said.

"Well, just so you know, I see only one thing wrong with what you've been doing together. You kept a secret from your husbands. If we had known from the beginning we would not have this situation added to everything else now. I would not have been upset about it, as long as I was included."

"Mike never would have gone for it."

"Knowing what you know now, that he would divorce you when he found out, would you have married him anyway?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers