Retribution, a Different Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love him. It has hurt to hide from both of you for all these years. I think I would have married him anyway."

"To practical matters. I'm hungry and you both need to eat. Let me order some Chinese delivered and we won't need to cook. Anything you might like especially, or shall I choose?"

"You choose." Julia said.

The call was made and I joined them again in the living room.

"Can you both wear the same clothes?"

"Mostly." Julia said. "My shoes are bigger. Everything else fits."

"Good. Maureen will need clean clothes until we can get to Salinas and load her stuff. She can have the guest room from now on. Julia and I will share the master bedroom. Of course, Maureen is welcome to join us in bed anytime she, you, want."

At ten I left my computer and went to bed. As I settled in for the night Julia whispered, "Thank you for forgiving me. I love you."

"Sleep well." I faced away from her and went to sleep.

Each morning I left for work early. Maureen got a transfer within her company beginning in two weeks. She would be on vacation until her starting date. She rented a van and drove to Salinas and got her things. By Thursday evening she was completely moved in.

Julia was doing everything she could think of to get me to "Make love" to her. I resisted for a lot of reasons. The reason I gave her was that I was still worried about her body. She had just had an abortion and I didn't want to damage her if she wasn't healed enough.

Thursday evening we stayed home. While we watched TV there was a knock at the front door. I answered and a man said, "Is Maureen Conners here?"

Maureen heard her name and came to the door. "I'm Maureen Connors."

He handed her an envelope and said, "You have been served." He turned and walked away. We opened the envelope and inside were the divorce papers. Mike had filed for divorce on Monday, just as he said he would.

Maureen and Julia were pretty quiet for the rest of the evening. I let Julia use the bathroom first. I could hear that Maureen was in the shower in her bathroom. I waited.

Julia came out drying herself and I went in. When I was shaved and showered I came out naked. Julia was in bed wearing a t-shirt. I said, "Please take off the t-shirt." She smiled and took it off.

I opened our bedroom door and walked down the short hall to Maureen's room. I knocked. She said, "Come in."

Her eyes went wide when I opened the door. Like Julia she was in bed in a t-shirt. "Take off the t-shirt, please."

She started to protest but didn't. She pulled it up and off. She was enough like Julia that it was like looking at Julia with a different face. I took her by the hand and pulled her from the bed. She came with me, hesitantly but not fighting me. We went into the master bedroom and I said, "Three in a bed every night. Pick your spot."

She went to the side and got in beside Julia. That put Julia between us. I got in and faced Julia.

My hands held Julia's face and I kissed her. She resisted the kiss. I stopped, pulled back and said," You've wanted sex with me for three days. Now that I want it you don't. We'll be three in the bed until I say otherwise. Do you plan to resist me forever?"

"I've never done it in front of my sister. It just feels strange."

"Close your eyes. Focus on me, not Maureen."

I moved in for another kiss. Maureen turned so that her back was to us. The kiss was better. Julia opened her mouth and kissed me the way she used to kiss me. Her hands found my cock and helped me get hard. She opened her legs to invite me inside her. In opening she put her leg up on Maureen's hip. When I nibbled on her neck she moaned. She guided my hard cock inside her wet pussy.

She felt different. It was like I was inside a woman I didn't know. She whispered, "Oh Pete. Thank you. You feel so good."

The strokes were slow and easy. Slamming in and out would have let her know how angry and vengeful I felt. I held my weight off her by being up on my arms.

The noises of two bodies coming together filled the room. The fragrance of a woman in heat also filled the room. I put a hand on Maureen's shoulder and said, "Kiss your sister."

Maureen didn't move. My hand gripped her shoulder a bit tighter and turned her towards Julia. "Kiss your sister."

Slowly she turned, with her eyes closed, and found Julia's mouth and kissed her. Julia's arms went around Maureen and they were caught up in the passion. I stroked in and out of Julia, fast enough to stay hard and slow enough that I wasn't beyond control.

Maureen moved from kissing Julia's mouth down her chest until she had a hand on one breast and her lips on the other. Julia's eyes were closed and she whispered, "Suck me forever, big sister."

Julia's hand found Maureen's tit and pulled on the nipple. She released it and Maureen moaned. She pinched again and again, pulling until the nipple pulled free of her grasp. Each time Maureen moaned and bit harder on her sister's tit.

My hands helped Maureen move until she was chest to chest, hip to hip with Julia. I was between both their legs, slowly moving inside Julia. They were back to kissing faces and necks. My finger stroked along Maureen's slit, bumping her clit. I increased the pace fucking Julia.

The room filled with wet, slippery sounds mixed with moans, and other vocalizations of passion.

"Cum for me ladies. Cum for each other." My cock slid all the way inside Julia, faster and faster. My fingers and Julia's stroked Maureen's pussy and they both stiffened and came. I kept stroking and filled Julia with my juices. I slipped a thumb inside Maureen and she stiffened and moaned again.

We stopped moving and waited to calm, a little. I pulled out of Julia and helped Maureen slide off her sister. They both looked up at me.

"That wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, was it?"

Their hands reached for me and pulled me down between them. I landed on my back and they pressed against me.

"That was better than I thought it could be." Julia said.

"I wanted you to fuck me, too." Maureen said. She lifted her head a little and said, "I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't want your husband."

It was quiet for a while and Julia said, "I think he's our husband now."

"You saying it's Ok for him to fuck me?"

"I'm saying he's had his fingers next to mine inside you, stroking your clit and looking at your bare ass while he was fucking me. You are sharing our bed, our home. You are Pete's wife too."

Maureen lifted her head and looked in my face.

"Pete, husband, would you please fuck me?"

"I would like that. I want to save that for tomorrow night, when I haven't just given all I had to Julia. I will do you both tomorrow night. Ok?"

"Yes! You really are a romantic! Thank you."

I was asleep in a very short time. Having two naked women snuggled against me helped. Thinking about the rest of my plan helped as well.

Maureen made a good breakfast for us and during breakfast my phone rang. It was Paul's wife. She told me she had asked Paul and he had told her that Julia had blackmailed him into sex. She told me she didn't want to see the video or buy it. "For all I care you can show it in a theatre." She hung up.

An hour later I Googled Paul Domme and discovered that he was being honored by the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association at a convention being held at the Bonaventure hotel. I remembered what his wife had said, "For all I care you can show it in a theatre." How about a convention?

I got the video from the PI and watched it. He told Julia that she belonged to him because he could have her arrested for fraud and as long as she fucked him he wouldn't. He said, "I love owning you. You are my private prostitute, and I get it for free! Don't think that whatever procedure you have will get me to stop having sex with you. You may not like it but your ass is mine!"

I called the FBI office closest to us and asked if they were interested in a lawyer blackmailing a woman for sex. They were. I told them my idea and the agent I spoke to loved the idea. We made an appointment to turn over the DVD.

I called the convention Hotel and reserved a room. On my computer I made fliers advertising a special showing of a film honoring Paul Domme to be shown at eleven o'clock, noon and one o'clock in the room I had rented. I had rented the room in Carl Tinker's name.

On the day of the convention I went to the hotel and paid for the room with cash. I paid for a DVD player and three TV's as well. The room I rented was a meeting room, no bed, just lots of chairs.

I brought two DVD's. One to test the set up and one to show. The tech that set things up in the room helped me by putting the DVD player in a cabinet that could be locked and still operate with a remote.

Everything was set for the showing and lawyers began filling the room. One asked me where Paul was. I told him I didn't even know Paul, I was here to see the video. At eleven I pressed the button on the remote in my pocket. The video started. There were fifteen people in the room.

It showed Paul and Julia walk into the hotel room. As he closed the door to the room he said, "Come on. I only have ninety minutes and I'm to be back in court. Get out of your clothes."

He undressed and so did Julia. The lawyers in the room laughed and then paid attention to how he treated Julia, what he said and what he did. Three of the men left the room and came back in a few minutes with six other men. By the time the DVD was over there were thirty men and women in the room.

As it ended I heard one man say, "He's toast. The association will toss his ass to the street." The woman with him said, "I wonder which shark will take his wife's case for divorce?"

Ten minutes later there were forty new people in the room and I started the DVD again. Fifteen minutes in Paul walked into the room and went crazy. He shut all three TV's off and ranted at everyone in the room. The room emptied out. I sat in my chair.

"Why aren't you gone too?" He asked.

"I got paid to stay in the room until two o'clock. Mr. Tinker paid me."

"Who the hell is Mr. Tinker?"

"He's the other man fucking Julia. A copy of the DVD has been sent to her husband and to the FBI. I'm here as a witness to whatever you do or say."

"I did what I am going to do. I shut the TV's off. The show is over!"

"Yes, Sir. I don't get paid unless I stay in here until two o'clock."

"I'll give you twice as much as Tinker is paying you to leave now."

"He is paying me a thousand, cash."

"Stay right here, I'll be right back with two thousand." He rushed out the door. A man walked in and said, "We spoke on the phone." He showed me his FBI Identification and I handed him the DVD. He left.

Paul came back a minute later. He handed me two thousand in twenties and I left. I turned in the cabinet key downstairs and said Mr. Domme was still in the room when I left.

The afternoon ceremony honoring Mr. Domme was cancelled. Julia was interviewed by local police and the FBI. On Saturday Paul was arrested.

The local TV channels carried the story of the lawyer arrested for blackmailing a woman for sex. Channel seven gave the name of the law firm where he was a partner. I smiled.

Mrs. Tinker sued her husband for divorce. She let him know that if he contested anything about the divorce the DVD would be public. He lost his family, his home and seventy-five percent of his business. Any month the business didn't generate a payment to her of at least twenty thousand dollars he was to make up the difference himself.

While Julia, Maureen and I watched the two men's lives destroyed on television and from reports we got I treated the two women as victims. Julia believed that I believed Carl had blackmailed her. The PI had found out that the night Julia said Carl drugged her and took pictures it was Julia who had willingly taken Carl into the back room. There were no pictures. Maureen had introduced Julia to Carl and had been fucking him when Julia wasn't in Salinas.

When I had the money from Carl and the case against Paul had concluded in court I put the last part of my plan into action. I had filed for divorce and had Julia sign the papers one evening while the three of us were home and had consumed a bottle or two of good wine. Actually, they had the wine. I stayed sober. Julia had signed and Maureen witnessed. She got a thousand dollars when the divorce was final and never a cent more. She got to keep her car.

On the day the divorce was final I took both of them down to Los Angeles for the day. We walked around Venice Beach and enjoyed the day. I bought both light summer dresses and then they had a little wine with lunch. I talked them into getting tattoos. The ones women get just above their asses, usually a design. We went to a tattoo shop and they picked patterns from the book the guys running the shop showed them. While they looked at the book I took one of the guys aside and paid him extra to include a word in the design.

Both women got their tats at the same time and they couldn't see what was being done. They were told to stay very still. They were side by side and held hands through the ordeal. The tat guys bandaged them for the trip home and I had them wear the light, loose dresses home.

Back in town I drove to a duplex and had them get out of the car. They asked why we were there.

"While we were in Los Angeles I had some friends move all your things here. Your rent is paid for the next two months. You are no longer my wives. The divorce is final today." I handed Julia an envelope. "In the envelope is the thousand dollars you get at the end of the divorce, a copy of the final decree and the keys to your new home. We are done. You lied to me about Carl. He wasn't blackmailing you. Maureen, you lied to me as well. You introduced Carl to Julia. You are both whores and now you have to live with it."

They argued with me until I backed my car out of the driveway and left. I'm sure they got even madder when they changed the bandages on their backs and saw that both had been marked with a design with the word WHORE in the middle.

"Retribution: deserved punishment for evil done."