Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy's eyebrows shot up in surprise. It was an upscale hotel and having a room permanently booked meant lots of money being squandered whimsically.

"You party often?" she finally asked, her eyes indicating her indecisiveness on whether to take up his offer to accompany him to his suite. But the fact that the cheque book was there in the room made her hesitate. Before she could say anything further, Brad got up and took her by her hand and began moving towards the elevators.

During the ride in the elevator, Brad reeled out the names of some of the well known production houses who had hired his services for writing the plot for their TV serials. He even reeled off the name of some the popular TV serials. Nancy remained silent as she absorbed the details of the success of the man whom she had so coldly discarded.

"How did you then enter the world of financing?" By now they had reached their floor and were walking down the hotel corridor towards his room.

"By accident, purely by accident," replied Brad. "As part of my commission, some of the production houses offered me a chance to take up their shares. The serials were a hit and their shares rose in the market and I made a neat pile of money. Well, one thing led to another and I was soon in the world of financing in a big way."

Nancy nodded her head. She was drunk and her flushed face showed that. She looked around noting the plush interiors of his suite. Her eyes fell upon the file on the side table bearing the name of a popular TV serial currently on air.

"Brad! This is one of my favourite serials!" she squealed out tipsily. "Don't tell me you've penned the story for this one too? Wow!"

Brad grinned back at her as he handed her a glass of wine. "This part of the story will be aired next month," he told her in a conspirational tone.

It had been deliberately placed there out in the open by him with the cheque book right next to it. Nancy began skimming thru the pages, letting out cries of exclamations every now and then.

Finally she closed shut the file and looked at her ex. "Brad you've arrived!"

Brad responded by cupping her face in both his hands and kissed her on her lips. It was a kiss full of passion. His manhood responded to the feel of her soft lips upon his. He played his tongue over her lips and then pressed his lips again on hers, forcing her mouth open. By now his right hand had travelled down to cup her left breast from the side and he began squeezing it.

Nancy moaned and took in a sharp intake of breath, the heating up of her body indicating her status of arousal. His left hand moved down and took possession of her right breast. They stood close, his hands fondling both her breasts while he showered her face with a flurry of kisses.

"Brad, oh Brad, we shouldn't be ..."

Brad cut off her feeble words of protest with another passionate kiss. As their tongues played with each other, he pulled her closer and raised up her skirt and put his right hand inside her panty and began kneading her buttocks. The music system continued playing the soft music. But there was nobody listening to appreciate it.

Moments later they were lying naked on the bed, their hastily discarded clothes strewn hastily across the carpeted floor. She lay on her back, as Brad began licking her freshly painted toenails, then slowly moving up to her ankles, the calf muscles, leaving a trail of saliva. Nancy moaned in response to the warmness spreading across her body.

Brad knew how to excite his partner, after all he had learnt a lot about that with so many different partners.

By now he had come close to her womanly treasure and the scent of her arousal further energised his manhood. He kissed and licked her inner thighs but didn't touch her wet pussy.

Then he took each erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger of both hands and began pulling them upwards, at the same time he began rubbing his jaw over her wet pussy making Nancy whimper as the fire inside her grew. By now he was licking her near flat stomach shooting off a flurry of electrical impulses.

Brad now rolled her over on her stomach and concentrated on her creamy ass. He took hold of each of her ass cheeks in his open palms and squeezed them making Nancy scream.

Then he began to play his finger nails over her bottoms, scratching them, kneading them and then moving upwards to let his nails runs lightly over her nude back. All along Nancy continued to let out short gasping sounds. She may be no longer his but for tonite she was his and his alone.

Brad gently ran his hands across her ass running a finger up and down her wet slit and watched her lips open up to his touch like a flower. He ran his tongue up her pussy. Nancy moaned with pleasure. Her love button was tight and swollen and begging for his tongue to play with it.

Brad licked away, allowing his tongue to slide deep inside her from time to time. His tongue found her clit and began to work away at it, flicking it from left to right and sliding up and down. Nancy was groaning with pleasure. He was licking his tongue upwards along her slit and when he got to the end and he kept on going.

Nancy could feel his tongue gliding upwards until his tongue found her other "spot". She was lost to this man's touch and the feel of his tongue teasing her tight little hole was something incredible. As he licked her he used the fingers of one hand and entered through the folds of her lush flower sliding deep inside her and rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb. The combination made Nancy head jerk back as she pressed against the multitude of sensations.

Brad took his erection in his hand and guided it towards Nancy's moist entrance. She gasped as she felt the swollen head touch her pussy lips. Brad could feel her pushing backwards into him, willing him to slide deep inside her, but rather naughtily, he held back.

He slid his cock up and down between her outer lips savouring the moment for all it was worth. Finally, he could feel when his head was right by her entrance and felt her opening for him. They both moaned with the ecstasy of the moment.

Nancy felt Brad's thick cock pulsing deep inside her, stretching her just enough without being painful. Brad could feel Nancy's incredible heat, could feel her orchid greedily sucking his shaft. Momentarily they stayed like that, completely still, feeling each other's presence and then Brad slowly drew backwards. He let his penis slide all the way out so that he could experience the moment her pussy lips would finally yield to him again and again.

Then he began sliding in and out of his ex's pussy, increasing the pace which each deep thrust. With every entry Nancy let out a moan feeling herself opening wide. Brad increased the pace and till each found their rhythm, Nancy pushing back into him as he thrust deep inside her.

She could feel his balls slapping against her thighs, and he took pleasure in the sight of his big cock sliding in and out of this perfect woman who was now the wife of the man he hated the most. As they thrust against each other harder and harder Brad would reach down to take one of her breasts in his hand. He squeezed her nipples tight and heard her whimper beneath his touch. Brad's primal instinct was in action as he was giving her all he was worth when he heard her breathing begin to change. Harder and harder he thrust as Nancy began to cum, moaning loudly with every stroke.

They started deep within inside of her. The hot cock plunging into her was sending tremors throughout her body. She was so wet that she could feel the moisture beginning to slide down her inner thighs. Finally, she held still and allowed Brad to do all the work when a huge orgasm ripped from the centre of her world throughout her body. She cried out with pleasure, her body gripping onto his cock for all it was worth.

As her pussy clenched and creamed around his cock inside of her, she felt him stop suddenly. He gave one last hard pounding thrust and came, shooting hot spurts into her. She felt it deep inside of her, and her whole body shook in spasms as another orgasm ripped through her. The two were locked into each other and feeding off of the other's pulsating rhythm. Eventually the pace slowed until Brad collapsed into and besides Nancy, allowing his cock to twitch on its own deep inside of her.

After some time Brad sat up on his elbows and reached out for a cigarette. He then propped a pillow behind his head and smoked silently, glancing now and then at the sleeping form of his ex next to him.

'Was it that easy and simple to wean his ex away from her marriage vows? Did Harold also win her over the way he had enticed her into his bed? Were monetary comforts the only thing that mattered most to Nancy? But if she were to think that a one night stand was all that was required then she had another thought coming her away,' thought Brad grimly.

Funnily enough, now that the sex part was over, he didn't feel like sharing the same bed with his ex. The pain and suffering heaved upon him by her slutty behaviour would never allow him to forgive her although now that he had slept with her as Harold's wife, the pain seemed to be no longer that sharp and acute.

He swung his legs off the bed and walked over to the small writing table on which his cheque book lay open. He wrote down the amount and signed it with a flourish. He gave one last look to the nude body before moving into the bathroom. His cock twitched in an appreciative response. Yes, he would be definitely seeing more of Harold's wife in the coming days.

------------

The next morning he got a call from Harold thanking him for the disbursement of the next instalment. He made all the proper sounds till the call came to a close. He then immediately called up Nancy. She too began by thanking him for his very correct decision. She did not make any reference to their fucking session which preceded his writing out the cheque.

He cut short her effervescent by saying, "Nancy I need you. Be over at the hotel by two." This set the pattern for her almost daily fucking during the next two weeks. Fucking Harold's wife somehow seems to make him feel good, animated.

Nancy too had understood that if they wanted the funding Brad was providing, then the revenge fucks were gonna continue. When Harold would be out of town, Brad would call up Nancy for the night too.

But at the same time the project seemed to be now progressing as per schedule. The workers had been paid their wages and the supplies seemed to be flowing in on schedule. That made Brad worry. On no account did he want Harold to succeed on the strength of the funding provided by him.

Just then his intercom buzzed. His secretary informed him that there was a certain Alice Meyers wishing to see him about a story written by her. Well business first thought Brad to himself as he waited for Alice to walk in. He sent a SMS to Nancy telling her that he would be a bit late this afternoon.

He heard his office door open and he lifted his head idly and then stopped doing whatever he had been doing as he looked into the loveliest pair of azure blue almond shaped eyes. The eyes looked back at him steadily, their soothing calmness flowing across the distance between them and into his body.

His left hand unconsciously went to his collar as he half rose from his chair to welcome her in, something he had never done before. She walked towards him gracefully. She was almost as tall as him with shoulder length blond hair bouncing around her shoulders with each step she took.

The silk blouse was neither tight nor ill fitting and the swell of her breasts clearly indicated her bra cup size to be no less than 36. For a split second he wanted to allow his gaze to travel down further to inspect her long, shapely legs encompassed in proper, almost knee length skirt, but he stopped before he got that far.

He always did that when a pretty woman with a serial story in her or her husband's hands walked into his office. He loved to undress them with his eyes as they made their way towards him with hope shining in their eyes and perhaps also a willingness to satisfy his most basic needs, after all he had money, lots of money and power to make their life.

But he just couldn't do that. Instead he continued to gawk awkwardly at her. There was something about her, something he couldn't pinpoint.

She had the looks of a city bred girl but at the same time there was this certain farm fresh girl appeal about her that made her so, so delectable. The fullness of her hips indicated her motherhood and made her look far more appealing than all the zero size girls put together.

And then she smiled and stretched out her hand to reveal a perfect set of white teeth. And her smile ... her smile seemed to light up his entire office. He somehow finally succeeded in pulling down his left hand which had been hovering aimlessly near his collar.

"Hi, I'm Alice," she said as they shook hands. Her grip was steady, revealing a confident nature.

"Brad," he replied in acknowledgement to the introductions.

"You must have already gone thru the pilot chapters I have written for a serial about an average middle class family living in the suburbs and their daily travails, so I won't bore you with my attempts to impress you further with some smart talk ... I was just wondering whether you found it good enough to see the light of the day," she said with a no nonsense matter of fact tone.

Brad simply sat staring at her face, his mind dimly registering what she was saying. He was totally and completely mesmerised by her clear blue eyes, like the open blue skies. Her mere presence in the room seems to radiate warmth and a cosy atmosphere, making his office seem more alive and energetic. He felt comfortable, so very comfortable and at ease in her presence, although his initial awkwardness indicated otherwise so.

"Actually my staff goes thru the initial submissions and brief me about the potency of the storyline," replied Brad, trying to regain his posture. He had never ever felt like this before a woman. During his school days he had been fascinated with his English teacher and the emotional state he was in now closely resembled those of his school days. That was the time when he had begun discovering girls as in love and sex and the English teacher had the biggest set of boobs he had ever laid his eyes upon.

Many a nights he had shagged dreaming about putting his young dick into her hot moist love tunnel, his hands squeezing and enjoying the softness of her perfect water melons at the same time. Now he was in his forties and it surprised him to know that he still had such immature emotions embedded deep inside him.

"Oh," said Alice in a crestfallen voice. "I thought perhaps you might have formed an opinion by now," she continued. She had a faraway look on her face as she said those lines, her disappointment clear in her body language.

"She's leaving! Don't let her go!" screamed his inner voice at him. Brad instantly raised his hand as though to stop her. "In fact we were just going to go thru your work. Now that you're here, I think we may as well start," he replied quickly and picked up his intercom.

"Sheila, please come in with that family story you had been going thru." He nodded impatiently to whatever his employee was saying. "Yeah I understand but now that we have the writer amongst our midst we can thrash out those rough edges immediately."

He put down the intercom and looked up at Alice. "We can go thru with what Sheila has to say." A look of relief crossed her face and she smiled a thank you and settled back on her chair.

"Good,' he heard his inner voice tell him.

The story was not bad. In fact it was good. It was a sweet day to day tale about a couple and their son and daughter aged ten and eight respectively. Some of the incidences were so true to life that Brad even began remembering his time when his daughter was with him. But to see the light of the day the story would have to undergo changes to make it more acceptable to the advertisers on the TV channel.

"Alice, the story is great," said Brad finally. "It's so real and close to reality that the viewers will easily identify themselves with the cast."

Alice's face instantly lightened up on hearing the compliment and Brad stared, just stared. He had never seen anything so natural and so very beautiful before. Alice was definitely not the glamorous type but her curvy and wholesome looks gave her that next door yummy neighbour appeal. His heart was pounding a mile a minute as he continued to be mesmerized by the brilliant illumination that seemed to be emanating from her and brightening up his office.

He was sure Sheila must have also noticed. Just then Sheila said something and Alice leaned forward as she made her point, letting Brad get a nice view of her cleavage. 'Babies ... she ought to have a couple of cute babies sucking in her life giving magic potion,' whispered his inner voice. By now both the women had finished discussing whatever they had been discussing and were looking towards him.

"May one ask what was or were the source of inspiration?" asked Brad professionally, and at the same time dragging his eyes back from her full bosom to her face with those cute dimples and soft full lips. He could not be sure but he detected a deepening of those dimples and a twinkle in her eyes as she watched his eyes complete that slow torturous northward movement.

"My own life and of those around me," replied Alice, her friendly smile continuing to illuminate the office.

"Ah so you have a daughter and a son. How old are they?" asked

The smile immediately turned off. Brad could see that she was momentarily taken aback, not being sure what to say. She took in a deep breath before replying. "I have a ten year old daughter. "I ... I lost my baby boy in my seventh month when my husband died in a car accident."

Brad mentally kicked himself for messing up the flow of conversation. He had been trying to be friendly and had unwittingly put his foot in his mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

Alice acknowledged with a nod of her head. Brad could see her eyes were filled with tears and she was trying her hardest not to let them flow out. "It's okay," she whispered with a quick dab to her eyes.

Brad felt an urge to reach out and hold her hand, to comfort her. He had not felt anything like this since, ever since Nancy and then Rosy passed out of his life. He felt discomforted by the emotions her presence was churning up within him. Such emotions had bought him only grief and suffering in the past. He took a deep breath and began speaking to her.

"Look Alice there's really no hurry. We have some good material over here. Now all that we've gotta do is change a few lines here and there to make the flow of the story more compatible to the viewer's taste. Lisa has already marked the paragraphs where we would like you to take a review. So why don't we meet again say on Friday? That should give you sufficient time to make the necessary changes."

By now Alice had regained her composure. She stared into the space as she heard him out, biting her lower lips. She was evidently lost in her own thoughts.

"By when could we expect some sound offers coming our way from the serial houses?" she asked tentatively.

It suddenly hit him then. She badly needed the money from the sale of her story rights to a production house. In the past, a revelation such as this would have immediately unreleased the wolf inside him. The pursuit of another man's woman would have been emphatically cut down to a meeting or two before the lovely wife would be impaled on his hotel bed with his hard thick cock deep inside while her clueless husband went about doing whatever he did best.