Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and took hold of his cock before kneeling down in front of him. He seemed to be at least an inch longer than her husband. But while her husband's thick elongated cock stuck straight out, Brad's was not as thick and seemed to curve upwards. She leaned forward and took the end of his manhood into her mouth. She seemed to be savouring it, and after perhaps 15 seconds she released him and stood up again.

They began to kiss again and resumed their explorations of each other's bodies. Nancy concentrated on the firm muscles of his chest and abs with one hand, while the other explored his erect penis and balls.

Brad was conducting another inspection of her breasts with one hand while the other explored her neatly trimmed pussy. He had used the abundant moisture he found there to lubricate his middle finger and was now using it to make gentle circles around her clit. She seemed to approve.

This time Brad broke their kiss and said, "I want to make love to you, now. "

He dropped across her, the hardness of his cock burning against her upper thighs, his face looming above her. Forcing herself not to think about what was happening; she guided the hard, fleshy shaft to the saturated mouth of her pussy. The thick bulbous head nuzzled up against her aroused pussy, her hips automatically gyrated upwards, as her hand pressed the throbbing head of his cock slightly between her throbbing pussy lips.

She was racked with electrifying shivers of lewd pleasure surging through her abdomen and her hips moved slowly up and down the thick bulb insinuating itself deeper inside her pulsating channel; her own hot body juices flooding her.

For a split second she dared not move; content to feel the throbbing pressure inside the entrance of her pussy. She adjusted her position, slightly spreading her thighs to accommodate her opening as it started to stretch around his cock, as the ponderous head slowly forced its way into her wet, palpitating vagina.

He pulled back his hips slightly; the head of his cock almost out before he thrust firmly back deep inside. She could tell he was stretching her pussy, but at the same time, she was so well lubricated she knew there felt no undue amount of pain associated with his penetration.

Any feelings of nervousness or fear evaporated when the full thickness of his cock explored and teased every spot of ecstasy hidden deep within the recess of her musk-scented pussy. The throbbing head explored its way deeper inside her, disturbing the portals and unleashing the latent secrets of her womb. Inch by inch his cock wormed its way deeper into her receptive passage, her pussy walls constricting insatiably around it.

She was weeping now, her arousal intensified profusely, compounded by the feel of his muscular hairy legs against her smoothly muscled legs, only provoked more erotic sensations to pervade through her. She was a taunt bundle of decadent sensuality. Her hips propelling urgently forward in one final thrust as his hard cock entrenched itself deeply into the most sacred recess of her pussy.

She moaned loudly when his hard cock bottomed out deep inside her, filling her completely. Her moans becoming static whimpers as she felt feel every inch of the pulsating cock through the highly sensitized walls of her vagina.

He lay still for a moment, content to make his penis jerk hotly within her tight confines, content to keep flexing his cock again and again, causing her to groan abjectly each time.

Then, he began short firm strokes in and out of her pussy. Her passage accustomed to his thick instrument, a mantra of pleasure erupting from her, as he rotated his hips, grinding down against her mound until the engorged head probed relentlessly against her cervix.

She began moving her hips in concert with his, immeasurable jolts of gratification inundating throughout her abdomen. Her mouth opened and closed, her breathing erratic, beads of perspiration coating the surface of her upper lip. The room swirled about her; her body reacting and greedily seeking more pleasure, her body moving in perfect rhythm to his throbbing cock stroking deeply inside her pulsating pussy.

She screamed for him to fuck her! Her own lewd, wanton behaviour exciting her even further, she caught her breath when his powerful hands lifted and pulled her by her buttocks until she was tightly against his groin. Her body heaved with unwavering passion, the heat of her own passionate desires driving her closer to an erotic abyss.

She reached up and wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling his sweating face down toward her own; her tongue attacking his mouth like a predatory snake, slithering in and out in, in primal tenacity, completely uninhibited. She ceremoniously skewered her pussy lewdly up to him in answer, offering it in some pagan ritual.

He impelled his cock into her with increasing intensity, her constricting vagina continued to discharge hot juices easing his deep penetrating strokes. She had taken control away from him, salaciously seeking out her own self-fulfilment, hurtling her wildly sucking pussy up and down on his throbbing shaft.

Nancy could feel his sperm inflated balls slapping down against the nakedness of her unprotected buttocks, and could feel the hot dampness in the heated crevice where the warm viscosity of her own arousal had seeped between her ass cheeks. Her hands hooked behind her knees, pulling her legs back, offering even more access to her greedily sucking pussy.

She felt the finger of one of his hands beneath her buttocks, teasing the puckering hole of her tiny anus; pressing down with her stomach muscles, she began to rotate her ass downward, opening the tiny orifice to accept the lewdly worming finger. The finger immediately sank completely inside her rectal passage; at first it began moving in small circles, before picking up the in and out in rhythm of his thrusting penis.

Any pain she felt when the palm of his hand was flat against her hotly grinding buttocks was transformed unexpectedly into pure pleasure. Sexually confused, she immediately attempted to skewer herself onto the rotating finger to the hilt; shoving back against it, then feeling the void in her pussy, strained upwards to ensnare more of his hard throbbing cock.

His finger burrowed unremittingly into her flowering anus; setting off her body in another licentious direction, her hips grinding up and down frantically on both impaling instruments, sending a speedball of profligate sensations throughout. Her body reacted in total capitulation; her toes flexing and stretching out, breasts heaving, and her legs splaying wildly from side to side, as she felt the burning turmoil of cumming.

As his thrusts became more deliberate in an attempt to get even deeper inside her pussy; the walls of her pussy reacted immediately, secreting more copious fluid to lubricate his cock for maximum penetration, as her own impending climax, propelled her pelvis up from the bed, rotating her pussy lips around his thrusting cock with renewed ferocity.

She heard a gasp, followed by the intense pulsation of his cock as she felt the surging wave of his boiling liquid rush from his balls along the rigid length of his cock. She was totally consumed by the avalanche of tingling sensations, her mind and body instantly subjugated to the incredible sensuality of the powerful surges of his sperm erupting deep into the boiling cauldron of her womb.

Her body ravaged by a multitude of erotic spasms, caused her satiated body to suddenly fall heavily backwards onto the bed; her belly still undulating from the repercussions of her own debauched orgasms, as her pussy milked voraciously at his throbbing penis, trying to drain every drop of his hot thick semen.

She was fulfilled completely, any abject shame and guilt evaporated into insignificance compared to the satiation which wafted over her.

Brad pulled out of Nancy and looked towards her husband. He was sitting beside a sleeping Susan. He had a dazed look on his face, his eyes fixed upon the prone figure of his debauched wife, the drink in his glass untouched.

Brad felt the years of pain and hurt receding. The funny look on the bastard's face was working like a pain reliever. He got up and began to deliberately walk towards the cuckolded husband.

His cock began stiffening once again and by the time he came up to Harold it was again jutting out, proud of its recent conquest.

He looked at Harold, the man whose wife he had just fucked in his very presence. His expressions were priceless. In ancient times the victorious army would grab the women of the defeated as spoils of war. Tonight, Harold's wife was his spoils of war. He felt great. He felt fantastic.

"She's a great piece of ass, isn't she?" he said with a satisfied smile on his face.

Harold flinched on hearing the derogatory remark about his wife but didn't reply. He just sat dumbly staring at his freshly fucked wife, his cock all shrivelled up and enclosed in side its foreskin.

Brad walked over to the table where he had left his cheque book. He turned and motioned Harold to join him. With another glance at his wife who was now wiping herself clean, he came over to Brad, his cock resembling a child's pee wee.

"How much did you say we need?" he asked casually, uncapping his pen at the same time.

"A ... a hundred and fifty thousand," came back a mumbled reply. Harold had his face down, refusing to meet the eyes of the man who had taken his wife in his very presence.

"Hmm ..." Brad then looked towards Nancy who had spread open her legs and was wiping off his semen which had leaked out of her pussy in slow tired motions.

His bite marks all over her breasts and buttocks could definitely not be wiped away. He then turned to face her and began playing with his phallus, making it big and strong, ignoring the husband standing close by.

"Nancy, suck my cock before I sign off the cheque." It was a command not a request. Her face registered a shock as she looked at her husband standing next to Brad and then at Brad. The stillness was finally broken by the sound of her soft footsteps as she made her way towards them.

Without a second look at her husband she went down on her knees in front of Brad. She took his hard phallus in her hand and for a few moments kept gazing at it silently. Then she opened her lips and slowly took him inside. In slow motion her lips began moving over his shaft, gradually picking up speed till her head was bobbing furiously.

Brad threw his head back and closed his eyes enjoying the pleasuring he was getting. The thing inside him was euphoric, practically dancing with joy.

They had broken up his family; they had humiliated him, laughed upon his penury. But look now who is the poorer one! They were pleading with him for money. She was sucking him off in front of her husband! Ha!

With a final grunt Brad shot his load into her mouth. He gripped her head and pushed her closer, ensuring that she swallowed it all. That was good, very good.

He turned back to the table and wrote out the cheque and handed it to Harold.

All along Nancy had been still on her knees, her body trembling like a leaf. She then got up and the husband and wife duo trudged their way out of the Kamasutra Lounge.

*****

To Be Continued

alex_lover