Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Break it to her gently,' urged the voice within him in an anxious tone. 'It'll require another twenty odd hours of serious review and corrections spread over the next two weeks before the pilot chapters were to be ready for distribution to production houses,' continued the voice inside him in desperate reasonableness, 'But she needs that money, so break it her gently and whatever you do don't hurt her,' cautioned the voice one final time.

"Look Alice why don't we set up a mean timeline for completing the revisions to the pilot chapters? Sheila has already explained you the type of changes we want. Now these should be normally coming from the writer because we want storyline to basically flow with the writer's thoughts and that's why we want you to make these changes at the earliest. Thereafter we'll take over and give it the commercial touch so to say."

"That would be nice," replied Alice enthusiastically. "It should not take me more than a couple of days to make the changes."

"Great! Give me a call and we'll set up a meeting for reviewing the progress," responded Brad almost instantly. They exchanged a few more pleasantries before Alice left with the documents Sheila gave her. Brad gazed at her derriere affectionately, watching her buttocks twitch with each step she took.

"Did you see that?" he asked in an almost dreamy mesmerised tone.

"Yeah, both her skirt and blouse had stitches running along their seams. I'm sure she did the needlework herself," replied Sheila sardonically, her eyes glued to some papers she had in front of her.

'How dare she pass comments!' screamed the voice inside him in indignation. 'Yes, she quite obviously is in need of money and perhaps a woman's eye can see that all the more so clearly, but Sheila should have not said those words,' reasoned the voice from within.

But he would see to it that Alice got the money she wanted at the earliest. HE would finish the pilot chapters for her.

Brad cancelled all his appointments for the day and immersed himself into the task of polishing up the chapters written by Alice. By the time he finished it was late in the evening. The editing was complete and he was sure more than one publishing house would be eager to buy it. Yes, Alice would be getting a good price for her story.

The next couple of days went by slowly, very slowly for Brad's comfort. Every now and then he would glance at his cell and then go back to whatever he was working upon. It was on another such afternoon when he received a call from Big Mac.

"Hey man how's business going?" boomed his voice into his ears. Till then he had forgotten all about their Witherspoon plot. Perhaps Alice had something to do with that as she seemed to be in his thoughts all day long. But now it all came back painfully to him and he found himself turning cold and emotionless once again.

"Haven't heard from you in a long time," growled back Brad. "I hope there haven't been any changes in plans."

Big Mac gave a roar of laughter before replying "I may be a mean son of a bitch, but I'm an unscrupulous businessman first," he replied after quietening down.

"That's so reassuring to know," replied back Brad with a sarcastic edge to his voice. "But it seems our Witherspoon boy seems to be doing quite well these past few weeks."

"Just a lull before the storm," replied back Big Mac soothingly, "a real big storm."

"Really?" asked Brad, sitting up with interest.

"Yah man, a little bird told me that his team is gonna start on the final set of concrete pillars in a couple of days time. But I feel that it's gonna take a lot of rocket science to make that happen."

"I thought it took just some iron and a lot of cement to make that happen," replied Brad morosely.

"Take away the cement and rocket science is all that is left to perhaps make it happen," shot back Big Mac before breaking into uncontrollable laughter once again.

By now Brad was almost sitting up from his chair, his heart doing mile a minute.

"C'mon Mac, its bad manners to laugh alone. Spread around the happiness will you."

"The trucks ..." gasped out Big Mac before being engulfed by another round of laughter.

"Yes, yes what about them trucks?" asked Brad in as calm a voice as he could muster.

"The trucks carrying the cement bags got confiscated by the highway patrol."

"Why Mac, why?"

"It seems they got a tip off about some drugs being transported hidden in cement bags. So now they're gonna rip open all the cement bags and hunt out those plastic bags with white powder in them," said Mac before losing himself to another round of laughter.

Brad cut the call and placed his cell on the table and walked over to the window. As per the latest update on the Witherspoon finances, Harold had just enough funds to pay off the wages. And there was not much time for negotiating a fresh deal with a new supplier. No supplier would reschedule their supplies to existing purchasers for accommodating his immediate requirements unless he came up with the entire invoice amount as advance. He thrust his hands deep into his pockets and stared hard at nothing beyond.

The sight of his naked wife in the hotel room bed struggling to hide her modesty from her husband while her lover lay writhing in pain on the carpet began replaying in slow motion in front of his dead panned eyes. He heard his cell buzz and he walked over to his table and looked at the caller's name. Then he gave a sadistic smile and picked up the cell.

"Yeah Harold, this better be good as I'm running late."

"Hi Brad, I won't take much of your time. It was just that Nancy and I had been talking the other day about how long it has been since Lisa last met you. We were wondering if we could have you over for dinner some day. Lisa would be delighted to see you," said Harold in a soothing friendly voice, his tone not betraying the financial turmoil his business was staring at.

'You bastard!' thought Brad. 'First you fucked my wife and then made her your own and then turned my daughter against me. Now that you are staring at a possible financial ruin you bring her up in an attempt to appease me.' The evil sadistic smile returned once again on his face. It was pay time now.

"Look Harold it's so awfully nice of you two to think about me and my daughter," he replied in well-disguised uninterested tone. "But it so happens that I have something urgent waiting for me. Perhaps we could meet and discuss some other day," he continued in a bored tone, though his whole body was by now shaking with anger and pain.

His mind went into a flashback and he recalled Lisa holding a bunch of crayons in her little fingers and admiring her latest attempt at a work of art. She had drawn her father and mother as a child would and then scrawled "Papa loves mother" as a caption. After giving a nod of approval with a shake of her lovely head, she had looked up at him with her big baby brown eyes for his connoisseur remarks.

That had been a week or so before his world turned upside down. The bastard had taken away his family from him and now was dangling it in front of him like a carrot. HE would pay, THEY all would pay.

"Hey, maybe we could share a drink or two in the evening and unwind," replied Harold with a trace of desperation.

"Unwind you say ... hmm, look why don't you and Nancy join me at Regal Hotel around seven? We can relax, enjoy ourselves and perhaps even talk some business on the side."

Harold perked up immediately and it was evident in the change in his voice. "Sure Brad you can expect us at sharp seven."

For some moments Brad stood still, trying to rein in his emotions, and then he called up the Regal Hotel.

"Hi, this is Brad. Book the Kamasutra Lounge in my name for the evening." There was an immediate servile response to his wish. After all he had one of their best suites booked in his name all year round for the past couple of years. Plus he gave some good heavy tips. He had money and money could buy just about everything.

He next placed a call to Susan. He needed a playmate with him at the Kamasutra Lounge. Her doting playwright husband was out of town on a theatrical tour and he had been banging her silly for the past couple of nights. He had a feeling that she was falling in love with him and not with just his stallion. Silly girl, he was living dead proof of what love could do. Money yes, sex yes, love? Silly girl.

"Hi baby," said Susan in a sultry voice. She was naked with her legs spread apart with a long thick condom covered brinjal (eggplant) buried in her wet pussy sending tremors of sexual delight coursing thru her body.

The long brinjal somehow reminded her of Brad and she just couldn't bear to be away from him. The last couple of nights had been fantastic and filled with passion. She had even seen a change in his eyes these last few times. She was sure that was because of her love for him. It was changing him, making him a better man. Oh, what she would not do for him. She hoped they would continue seeing each other even after she and her husband had made it to Page 3.

"Susan baby I've got some big news for you," lied Brad without a blink of an eye. "One of the production houses has sent their representative in for finalising the deal for using your husband's story for one of their new serial for the next season. She's real impressed with the work."

"Oohh, gosh that's a wonderful piece of news," gushed Susan as she increased the in and out motion of the condom covered brinjal. Her lover's voice was turning her on. The fact that she would be soon on the coveted Page 3 further increased the lubrication in her already hot and wet tunnel of love.

"But there's a slight problem," he continued with a slight hesitation to his voice.

"Oh what darling?" exclaimed Susan, forgetting the half inserted brinjal in her pussy. "Is there any way I can help out?"

"Well, umm, I really don't know how to put it," continued Brad in a hesitant tone.

"Just tell me darling, let it out," implored Susan huskily. Damn, he had such a sexy voice.

"Well she's here with her husband and before she approves any contract she likes to meet the woman behind the man so to say. I hope you're getting my point."

There was a slight pause before Susan replied. "You mean she's bi and she wants me?"

"She shares everything with her husband, so I guess you'll be sharing her husband with her. Of course I'll be there. She would like it if you play out the role of the nympho wife of the banker in the story your husband wrote. She really loves that part. But if you're not interested then ..." trailed off Brad.

A top notch executive of a famous production house wanted to taste her! Maybe she'll show her what the high society does for fun. She dreamed of Page 3 glamour life was beginning! Her lover had made it happen and he would be there too thought Susan happily.

"As long as you don't mind sharing me darling, I'm all for it," she replied huskily. The thought of her husband's wish to share her with anyone never crossed her mind even for a moment and she settled back and resumed pleasuring herself with the brinjal. Tonight was gonna be special.

"Great, I knew I could count upon you," replied Brad, "we've gotta keep her in good humour and fully satisfied. Her husband likes to watch her getting fucked by other men. She loves her husband and will do anything for him and has made it clear that if we fulfil her wish tonight, then her approval to your husband's story will be emailed to me first thing in the morning. But we have to make it all seem like a natural swinging session. Everything depends upon you." Susan lapped up the lies without a doubt.

After a few more sweet nothings Brad bade her goodbye. Susan pleaded for some hot dirty telephone talk but Brad persuaded her to save herself for the evening.

As Susan laid down her cell, an image of her damp, parted, soft, pink pussy, glistening with her sweet nectar, appeared unbidden in her mind and another wave of pleasure washed through her. Tendrils of heat and sensation resonated out from her hungry, demanding sex, quivering through her tensed stomach muscles. A trickle of moisture meandered its way down the back of her thighs and she prayed, without much hope that it was sweat rather than yet more juices escaping the bubbling wetness between her legs. God Damn, her lover had a sexy voice.

'You're in love with the wrong man baby. I promise to give you fame and wealth and lotsa fucking but nothing else. I have loved and lost not once but twice and there's nothing left to give anymore to anyone,' thought Brad bitterly. Silly girl, he would ensure her husband's writing gets to see the light of day.

By now the dark eerie mist of his painful past, his betrayal, his humiliation, his suffering on losing his daughter had enveloped him once again in its deadly vice. The bright shine Alice had seen in his eyes had by now been replaced by the familiar cold dead stare. The thing was totally unleashed inside him and was on the prowl, playing with his memories, gnawing at his soul.

He was breathing heavily, the cold numbness in his chest was back again and only the fucking the wife of another man, another cuckold could bring him some much wanted relief, albeit temporary. He picked up his cell and called up Nancy.

She picked it up on the first ring. "Hi Brad."

"Hi Nancy, how're you doing?"

"Fine Brad."

Brad deciphered the slight hesitancy in her voice. Perhaps she's wondering whether I want to fuck her again thought Brad wryly. She was no doubt a beautiful woman. The birth of her second child, fathered by that bastard, had made her all the more desirable, positively adding to her curves, increasing her allure.

And he had enjoyed his conquest of her body, making her submit to him for her needy husband, the very man to whom she had offered herself when she had been married to him.

Impaling her on his hotel bed with his cock while her husband waited for the release of his next lot of funds for his business from him had somehow helped in alleviating the pain and suffering he had been living with for the past many years.

But he wanted more. His revenge was not finished yet.

"Hey listen, Harold had rung up some time back and told me that the two of you would like to see me and Lisa restoring the father and daughter relationship. Now that's very nice of you guys and I'm looking forward to it."

"Yes Brad, I think you and Lisa have kinda drifted apart and we don't feel nice about that," replied Nancy, her tone signifying a certain degree of relief now that she realised that the call was not for asking her to bed him again.

'You bitch! You and that asshole husband of yours are as interested about my welfare as all the terrorists in love and peace. It's just money; it's the greed for money that's making you make all those reconciliatory sounds,' thought Brad.

"He wanted to meet in the evening and talk about that and some business matters. But I kinda cut him off a bit rudely. But I had reasons," continued Brad in a now low conspirational tone. He was sure his ex would pick up the bait.

"Yes Brad, what reasons?" Came back his ex's immediate response. The bastard has already updated the bitch thought Brad with a cold smile playing upon his lips.

"Well it's like this Nancy, I planned on shoring up a contingency fund of a couple of million dollars for our project which is now nearing completion and we can't let any unforeseen circumstances stall it at this critical juncture, can we?"

"Of course not," came back her instant reply, "That's so awfully smart of you to set aside some funds for our project. Harold could learn a few things from you," she continued, trying to boost his ego by showing Harold in a lesser shade.

'Bitch,' thought Brad grimly, by the time he was through with her and her asshole, she would've have done much more than talking down her husband a notch or two to make him feel good. The high tension coursing through his body was affecting him. He looked down to see his erection tenting his trousers.

"Yeah, but my finance man explained that most of my money was tied up in long term bonds, so I decided to ask for some indirect funding from my trusted circle of business colleagues. It's a small group who look after each other."

"Oh that's so nice! That should see us sail past the finishing line," exclaimed Nancy. "Harold will be so thrilled," she continued.

"Look, umm, I really don't know how to put it," said Brad, once again bringing in a tone of hesitancy.

"Brad you can trust me," cajoled Nancy. He was sure that had he asked her to come over to his hotel room immediately she would have complied without a second thought. Money, thought Brad with the icy steel grip further strengthening its hold of his body and spirit, money could buy you everything and his ex was no exception. He inhaled deeply before continuing.

"Well, the amount I've asked for is pretty high and the final call will be taken by Susan who is the chairperson and well ... well she would like to get to know the applicants before she gives her permission, you're getting my point don't you?" Brad should still like a statute, letting Nancy digest his precondition. The silence was eerie. He could faintly hear her shallow breathing as her greedy mind worked out the alternatives.

"You ... you mean to say she's bi and wants to get to know me?" she queried hesitantly.

"Susan is into swinging and would like to have Harold fuck her ... with you joining them," replied Brad in a soothing voice as though it was just your everyday routine."

"She wants my Harold," squawked Nancy with great difficulty.

'My Harold she says,' thought Brad. 'There was a time when it used to be my Brad but that didn't stop her from fucking around. Now get to feel how it hurts when your partner fucks around ... see it live and feel the pain.'

"Oh c'mon Nancy, it's just a fuck. What's the harm in it? After all, the success of our project depends upon it. It's just her nature, she likes variety."

There was another pregnant pause before his ex spoke up.

"Why ... why my Harold? Why can't we arrange for a toy boy for her?" queried Nancy looking for a way to get away.

"Just her kinky nature, she likes to fuck the guys she's loaning out money to ... kinda paying them for their services," replied Brad with a smirk.

"Hey, you said she was into swinging, does that mean her husband will be also there?" her voice full of doubt and perhaps a hint of fear too.

"No, no, her husband is a blissful cuckold."

"Okay, ummm ... so that means she will be coming alone," surmised Nancy in a relieved tone.

"No Nancy, she won't be coming alone. I'll be accompanying her," replied back Brad with a cold smile playing on his face.

"You!" spluttered Nancy. "You'll be also there!"

"Why? What's wrong?" asked Brad innocently.

"But, but she's married and you're not her ... I mean are you having an affair with her?" asked a confused Nancy, hopelessly lost in a cross current of emotions.

"I've been cuckolding her husband for some time now," replied back Brad smoothly.

"But how's that possible ... I mean my husband, Susan ... and, and you ... Oh God!" wailed Nancy in desperation.

Brad remained silent. The sound of her predicament was like a soothing balm to his bruised and humiliated self-esteem. After so many years he was finally getting some redemption to the pain and humiliation his ex and her lover had heaped upon him.

What could be more humiliating for a woman than to see her husband fuck another woman in front of her own eyes and she could do nothing about it. And there was a good possibility that she would too be getting fucked by a man whom she had traded for the current husband ... and she could do nothing to stop that.

"Brad," she continued in a whisper, "will you and I ... I mean we'll be also ... uh ..."