Revenge in Advance - Final Hearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does," Oscar said. "That is, if you don't mind having me underfoot for the next 30 years or so."

"Truth is, I can hardly wait," she said. "I loved my Dad, but I'd hate to see you spend the rest of your life behind a desk the way he did. You've earned this. Let's go for it."

"You're on," he said. "I love you, Rita."

"And I love you more, G-man," she said.

...

Epilogue:

Oscar stood on the main deck of his pontoon boat and looked at the scenery around him. It sure is beautiful up here in Idaho, he thought as he took in the mountains and trees all around them. Much nicer than the view at Fort Apache, that's for certain.

The last few weeks had been a blur. The report on Chambers showed that he had experimented with some kind of radical DNA therapy that caused his entire body to disintegrate at a pre-arranged time. There wasn't much that could be gathered from his remains -- they learned this after deciphering some of the files and notes on Chambers' computer. Oscar was told there was enough information in those files to keep the analysts busy for years.

Jack came through for the Task Force, and funding began flowing back into the coffers -- enough to pay for a contingent of Marines to be housed at the facility, and more than enough to make up for lost corporate sponsorship.

Phillip Armbrister, the agent in charge of the DC office, was named the new Director, and Oscar made sure he was briefed on all the current cases. Oscar and Rita filed for retirement and the entire base came out for their retirement party. After the party was over, the two of them flew to Spokane, then picked up a vehicle Oscar had bought online, and drove to the cabin.

At first, Oscar missed the folks at the Task Force and Fort Apache. But he didn't miss the work. He felt that he had done his bit for national security. Now, it was time to focus on his wife and family.

He saw Rita stand up and walk toward him. She was always a beautiful woman who had taken good care of herself over the years. Even now, after all this time, she still managed to take his breath away. As she stood, she lifted her top and dropped it on the deck, baring her breasts. Giving Oscar a sly smile, she sauntered up to him.

"Well, G-man, have you brought out your pole yet?" she asked.

"I was about to, but I don't know if the fish are biting here," he said.

"Not that pole, silly," she said, running a hand under the waistband of his shorts. She grabbed his hardening cock and smiled. "This one." Oscar's eyes grew wide as he realized what she had in mind.

"Oh my," he said as she pulled his shorts down. Yes, he thought as she took him into her mouth, retirement is going to be a lot of fun...

...

Fade to black...