Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he didn't break stride with how he railed Brooke, Gwen must have understood this well. "Ugh, fine... are you at least gonna cum soon, Brooke?"

She giggled. "Uh huh..."

"Good... then I'm getting my turn?" Gwen asked, as much to Dexter as to Brooke.

He was at a loss for words, grunting and in need of his own release. If he could have fucked Brooke until he came, he would have... but he couldn't deny that holding out a little longer did have its charms, too. For all of her unpleasantness, Gwen was fucking gorgeous, and one look at her could tell you that she knew how to fuck.

"Hmmm... maybe..." Brooke taunted, trying to sound noncommittal as she teased her friend, but nonetheless reaching between her legs to play with her clit.

Brooke's tone took on a decidedly higher, even more enthusiastic vibe as she fingered herself, her pussy walls tightening and further encouraging him to give her his best. With Gwen behind him, rubbing her hands over his muscles and teasing Brooke's nipples every so often and whispering dark enticements in his ear, he found it surprisingly easy to bust out extra stores of energy and enthusiasm.

"Fuck that bitch," Gwen said breathily.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Brooke squealed.

"Fuck her slutty little hole like that little bitch deserves..." Gwen continued.

"Do it, please, make me cum, make me cum, please fuck me and make me cum!" Brooke wailed, her fingers flying over her clit.

"Do it!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck her!"

"Fuck me!"

"Make that little slut scream!"

"I want it, I want it!"

"Fuck her slutty little cunt!"

"Give it to me!"

"Break that little bitch!"

Click!

Wait, "click?"

Dexter looked to the side away from the couch to see Kaitlyn, still wearing her black bikini, standing over the three of them, watching with a shit-eating grin on her face while holding her cell phone out. It was enough to confuse him, slightly, but he was on such autopilot at this point that it didn't even slow him.

Smiling proudly, Kaitlyn explained, "I saw your darling sister send you a text asking where the fuck you were... I couldn't unlock your phone, but was able to track down her number... thought I'd send her some pictures to explain why you're unavailable for the rest of the day. Keep doing what you're doing, it's hot as fuck and I'll make sure we immortalize all this excitement."

Before he could protest in any way, Brooke cried out loudly and her pussy tightened around him with insane strength, fluids gushing as she came, hard. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, groping at Gwen as she spasmed and kicked and pulled Dexter in for an intense kiss. He could do nothing but return that kiss, ignoring the other pictures that Kaitlyn was no doubt taking as he enjoyed this unconventional threesome.

When Brooke finally slackened and they stopped kissing deeply, the tiny, pigtailed blonde laughed and giggled, planting quick, sweet kisses on his lips.

"That was totally awesome! Thanks for the fuck... promise me we'll, like, do more of that later?"

Wild horses couldn't have dragged him away from another opportunity at fucking Brooke.

Kissing her quickly, and deeply, he replied, "You got it."

Brooke squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles again. "Yay!"

Before he could kiss her again for good measure, there was another, more insistent nibbling at his ear, almost painfully so, but not crossing that line. Then Gwen grabbed his face and twisted his head just enough so she could kiss him.

"Alright, Brooke got your cock, now it's my fucking turn..." Gwen said, pulling Dexter insistently off her friend.

Now, normally Dexter would have liked to savor this moment for a while longer, or at least do what he had to to get off himself. Between sex with Brooke and Addison's blowjob, it felt like he was on the precipice of one of the biggest orgasms of his life, and that the slightest touch might make him explode.

On the other hand... there was Gwen.

As he pulled out of Brooke and let Gwen rotate him into a sitting position, he finally got to get a good look at the naked blonde next to him and thoroughly take in *all* the goods. Her firm D-cup breasts looked a lot nicer close up, and her pussy, moist and prominent beneath a prominent bush of dark pubic hair... fuck did it look an intoxicating sight. Her face was gorgeous even through her annoyed sneer, especially when she leaned down and fucking inhaled his cock. It was a quick, rough action as she sucked and slurped on his cock, properly tasting his precum and Brooke's juices as she filled her mouth, and soon throat, with his throbbing pillar.

"Brooke always gets what she wants because she's all sweet and cute..." Gwen grunted, slurping some more as she sucked on his cock, then letting it out of her lips while she jacked him. "...but some of us bitches want that good dick, too... and believe me, I'm better than her..."

She sucked his cock again. "...better than all of them..."

Gwen took his cock all the way down to the root, forcing it down her throat so hard that he thought she would gag, before she came up for air gagging and coughing. "...hotter... sexier... better..."

She arched her neck to look up at him with a cocky look on her face, jacking his cock with a dominant possessiveness. "...I'm a greedy bitch, and I *want* this fucking cock..."

Roughly, she pushed Dexter onto his back. He was worried for a moment that he might land on Brooke, but when he wasn't looking, she'd seemingly made her escape, leaving Dexter lying down, looking up at Gwen as she climbed over him. With those large tits of hers hanging down, and that arrogant sneer on her face, she looked unbearably hot. Seeing the way his eyes landed on her chest, Gwen teased him, leaning into his face and smothering him with her breasts, something Kaitlyn seemed to particularly enjoy as she snapped some more pictures.

Dexter knew well what to do when a pair of perfect teen tits were shoved in his face, and eagerly sucked and kissed them, roughly nibbling on one of Gwen's nipples.

She cried out in pain, then moaning. "Fucking asshole... god... feels so fucking good... asshole..."

Gwen reached down between her legs, grabbing hold of Dexter's cock and lining it up with her pussy, before she sat down on it. She wasn't nearly as tight as Brooke, but that wasn't to say she still wasn't tight as hell as she settled down, first moaning, then making a high, whining sound as she buried his cock inside her to the root.

"Fuck!" she groaned. "So... so fucking big..."

A lot of her confidence seemed to disappear the moment she had that much cock inside of her, but fortunately, Dexter was more than happy to take charge. He reached up and grabbed her hips, fucking up into her in a way that seemed to take her off guard at first. It wasn't rough, exactly, but as he stared up at her with his steely eyes, he chose to remind her just what she was doing here, and who she was with. As her tits began to bounce and she began to properly moan, Gwen seemed to remember *exactly* where she was, getting into this fuck as she began to properly ride him.

Dexter pulled her down so that her tits were in his face again, fucking her while he sucked on her nipples for a moment, before changing positions ever so slightly so he could kiss her. Her kiss was softer now, and certainly more eager, enough to make Dexter smile against her lips. He'd been with plenty of girls like Gwen before, and admittedly even liked a lot of them, those that talked a big game but then positively melted once you got going. He could have probably done anything with her at this point, and she would have complied... but he had to admit, that having her ride him like this was pretty sweet.

Kissing her again harshly, he pulled her close enough so that he could whisper in his ear. "You think you're some real hot bitch, don't you?"

Moaning softly as she rocked her hips to better take his cock, she could only reply, "Mhmmmmm..."

Dexter smiled, happy with this development, even if she couldn't exactly see his grin. "Just so you know... if you call me an asshole one more time... I'll fuck you like a bitch... I'll make it hard... I'll make you fucking scream..."

Gwen managed to push herself up so she could look him in the eye, wanting to keep some of that smug, superior look she seemed to enjoy, but unable to hide how much she was loving riding his dick. He saw her think about this for a moment while they roughly fucked each other, before she nodded, seeming to have made up her mind.

Smiling weakly, Gwen almost whispered, "...asshole."

Dexter grinned up at her darkly, pulling her in for one passionate kiss, before acting very, very quickly for the next part.

Roughly, he grabbed Gwen and pulled her off of his cock, pushing her away from him so that she landed on her back on the couch. He then quickly got up onto his knees on the couch and flipped Gwen over, before pulling her up onto her knees in a face down, ass up position, before sinking his cock into her pussy once more, fucking her with a brutality she clearly did not expect.

"OHHH, FUCK!" Gwen cried out, somewhere between absolute agony and ecstasy as he gave it to her.

Dexter could feel her reaching between her legs to roughly finger her clit while he pounded her, something that gave him immense pride as he got her into this state. She was a moaning, groaning wreck, occasionally screaming as she felt something she liked. Dexter was more beast than man by this point, consumed by his primal desires to fuck and cum and past the point of anything that resembled words. His sweat was mixed with the faint mix of sea water and sunscreen from having come freshly from the beach, a strong scent at any other time, but one easily lost in this room full of raw, hardcore sex.

He looked to the side, watching Kaitlyn snapping pictures while Brooke, still naked and smiling like a delighted fool, watched on, idly fingering her clit. While Dexter had been in his fair share of unique sexual situations, he'd never been in one quite like this... never been watched, or passed around, quite like this, and even though it felt undeniably strange, he'd reached the point where it didn't really matter. He was too horny, needed to cum too much, and nothing could stop him from reaching that conclusion now.

Gwen cried out, her body jolting as if she'd been touched with a live wire as she came, messily, on Dexter's cock. He felt her juices splashing against his thighs as he continued to fuck her, her tightening, massaging muscles threatening the last of his willpower. He was going to cum, and soon, he just had to figure out-

Sensing exactly his problem, Brooke jumped into action, clearing the distance to the couch and dropping into a quick side split next to the couch. She smiled up at him with that same slutty cuteness that seemed to define her, sticking out her tongue in anticipation.

Dexter didn't need much more of an invitation than that.

Swiftly, he pulled out of Gwen's well-fucked cunt and aimed his cock at Brooke's smiling face, jacking it aggressively until he could hold back no more. With a loud grunt, he came, pleasure completely overwhelming him as the first shot forcefully blasted her cheek and down the side of her face. The next few shots properly coated the rest of her face, some of them even landing on her pert little tits, before Brooke took over and grabbed hold of his cock, aiming the rest of it at her wide-open mouth. She took his cum eagerly, letting it fill her mouth, and by the time his cum had slowed to only a drop on the head, she happily closed her lips over it and sucked out that last drop as well.

Proudly, she angled her head back to show off how much of a fucking mess she was to Dexter. Catching his breath and drained from having just had one of the most powerful orgasms he could ever remember having, he might not have been able to appreciate this as much as he would at any other time, but he couldn't deny the pigtailed blonde a smile in return.

Brooke then turned her attention toward Gwen, who still lay exhausted in her face down, ass up position, her breasts cushioned out beneath her and her ass at an odd angle from her partially collapsed knees. Her face was almost completely covered by her tousled hair, but Dexter could see that she was turned to face Brooke, her full lips open as she too caught her breath.

Brooke looked to the other blonde with a distinct look of mischief on her coated face.

Gwen's eyes went wide. "Don't you fucking dare..."

Dexter didn't know what had silently passed between the two girls he'd just fucked, but whatever Gwen didn't want Brooke to do, she was powerless to stop. Brooke quickly rotated out of her splits and got up on her knees, pulling Gwen's hair to the side before she leaned in. She then proceeded to drop the cum she'd gathered in her mouth on the side of Gwen's face.

"FU-"

Gwen didn't get out more than a half-hearted curse as the impressive amount of cum fell from Brooke's mouth and onto Gwen's own face, soon trailing into her own open mouth. She struggled and complained for a moment, but soon gave in, gulping down the cum that Brooke fed her from this unconventional facial.

Dexter fell back, watching this delightfully depraved display as he caught his breath, before turning his attention to Kaitlyn. The bikini-clad brunette stood over with some distinct glee, taking some pictures as the cum-covered Brooke and Gwen began to make out, before turning her attention to the naked Dexter. Grinning weakly, he flashed a thumb's up as Kaitlyn took another picture.

"Admit it, you're loving that you gave up on those bitches back at the beach for us, aren't you?" Kaitlyn proposed, smiling devilishly.

"Completely," Dexter laughed, before a bit of reality began to sink in. "Though I probably stink to high hell right now, don't I? Sweat and sunscreen and beach and all that?"

"Eh," Kaitlyn replied, wagging her hand back and forth. "You could be worse, but we got showers if you wanna use one before round two. And three. And four..."

She trailed off for dramatic emphasis, keeping that devilish smile sharp, and full of promise.

Returning the smile, Dexter was more confident than ever that he'd made the right choice today.

***

In a bathroom attached to one of the guest bedrooms, Dexter stood naked beneath the hot, high-pressure spray of the showerhead and felt his second wind hitting him quickly. These girls... these fucking Regan Hills cheerleaders, they'd really run through his life like a fucking freight train, upended his day and made it so much better than it had any right to be. Watching Deirdre should have made this day abject misery, but now... well, it was turning out to be one for the memories.

Of course, his phone was blowing up with texts, first from Deirdre, then from his parents. He'd been ignoring them so far, and might ignore them for the rest of the damn day if he could get away with it. He was an adult, Deirdre and her friends were technically adults, he held no responsibility for them... and really, they fucked around with both him and the Regan Hills cheerleaders. Now they had to make their own way home while he got laid...

He grinned, rinsing shampoo out of his hair, and then started laughing. For once, it seemed, the scales of the universe between him and Deirdre were finally balancing out, maybe even tipping in his direction for the first time in seemingly ever.

As he heard the bathroom door open, he thought they might just start tipping in his favor just a little more.

Though he couldn't see the girl well through the mottled glass of the shower door, as soon as she spoke, his erection returned with strength.

"Seems you take well to being used," Sasha said, sliding the shower door open. "Can I come in?"

Dexter's breath caught in his chest for a moment as he first took in Sasha naked. The tall, pale redhead's body, marked with its smatterings of freckles, was utterly captivating. Her C-cup breasts were full and high, with thoroughly hard, pink nipples, while her pussy was highlighted by a well-trimmed landing strip of flaming red hair, not that it could do anything to hide her bright pink pussy. Though her bold, blue eyes looked different without her glasses to frame them, nothing could hide that big, goofy smile of hers that he had found utterly charming.

"I'm thinking that saying 'no' isn't an option," he replied, keeping his voice low.

"You could try," Sasha said cheerfully. "But would you want to?"

Playfully, the redhead put her arms above her head and did a light twirl on her feet, showing off the rest of her body, especially her small, firm ass. When she faced him again, she kicked her left leg up high in a near split, showing off just how pink her pussy was as her lips spread to accommodate the move, before she dropped her leg back down again.

She knew how easy this would make his answer.

Dexter chuckled. "Not for a second."

"Good answer," the redhead replied, stepping into the shower.

Water cascaded down her long, lean body, practically causing her skin to shimmer. The heat made her pinken swiftly, while soon she leaned back and wetted her hair, causing her bobbed red locks to mold to the sides of her face. Dexter watched this erotic scene as she let the water soak in, her eyes closed as she sighed appreciatively at the temperature, before opening them again and eyeing him.

"So, back to what I was first asking you about... are you enjoying being used?" Sasha teased, smiling at him brilliantly.

"You keep saying that like it's a bad thing," Dexter replied.

"Well, usually it is... its connotations aren't the best, when people are usually looking for some kind of connection during sex and we just wanted to steal you away for revenge... I mean, I'm not sure *I'd* like being used under similar circumstances," she explained.

He smirked. "You're saying that if five of the hottest guys you've ever seen, or girls, I don't care what you're into, walked up to you one day and said that they wanted to use you to get revenge on someone you already hated, you wouldn't be interested?"

Sasha thought on this for a second. "I see your point."

Again, he laughed. "And I mean... I feel like I'm getting a lot out of this too, so I don't know that you can call it *all* being used... Brooke and Gwen... fuck, I'm gonna remember what we did for a long fucking while... but, yeah, I'm having a good time here, I won't say otherwise. If this is what being used by you girls is like, I don't mind being used for one second."

Sasha still looked uncertain, but relieved. It was a far cry from the confident and friendly seductress he'd seen on the beach, but he found it welcome in a way. He'd been with plenty of airheaded bimbo cheerleaders driven entirely by pettiness, that Sasha put even a modicum of thought and consideration to what he would think of this exact situation was actually rather refreshing. She seemed nervous, timid even, as she looked back up at him after thinking the matter over, a little seductive life having returned to her grin.

"Cool... I just had to check in because, you know, ramifications of all this started to hit me and I had to be sure, but if you're cool with it, I'll try to be cool with it too," she replied, looking down and biting her lip playfully. "And I feel really bad that I've been in here a minute or two already and haven't said, wow you've got a really nice cock!"

Dexter smirked. "And you have a very nice pussy from what I can see."

Sasha giggled, looking down and running her fingers lightly over her lips. "Thanks. Normally I like to keep it shaved, but so many people ask me if my hair's dyed or not, I figured I needed a way to prove it to 'em I'm a real ginger, even though my complexion should really be a dead giveaway. I mean, how many gallons of sunscreen do I gotta drown myself in to prove it to people, am I right?"

123456...8