Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter laughed, letting his eyes drift over the gorgeous eighteen-year-old before he sighed pleasantly. He had thought Sasha to be painfully hot from the moment he first saw her, and now that she was fully exposed to him, his opinion had only been reinforced. With her playful confidence and relaxed nature, as well as her kind concern, he found her thoroughly refreshing to be around as a person... but he'd be lying if he said she hadn't brought out a dark, carnal hunger in him as well. From the moment she'd staked her claim on his towels in her bikini, he had wanted to tear her out of it and fuck her hard.

As a guy who liked to think he'd had a lot of sexual experience, he had to admit that some of the best sex he'd ever had had been with redheads, as even the most seemingly reserved of them always seemed to have a surprising store of sexual fire inside of them. This joyfully sexual energy practically radiated off of Sasha, and now that he was ready for another round, he was looking forward to seeing what this tight little redheaded slut was capable of...

"I wouldn't have doubted you, but, the confirmation's nice anyway," Dexter said, inching closer to her.

There was barely a foot of distance between the two of them, his bobbing cock nearly reaching Sasha as she looked down. Though she had some of that playful eagerness on her face, there was still a little timidity and hesitation, both of which only seemed to make the moment hotter in Dexter's eyes. Reaching down, he confidently rubbed two fingers gently over her pussy lips.

Sasha groaned in surprise, leaning against the shower wall as he did this. "Glad to hear you believed me... ohgod... but I still feel like I should officially apologize... OH!"

This last exclamation came when he found her clit, rubbing it first gently, then forcefully, making Sasha brace herself against the shower wall. Dexter always enjoyed fingering girls, and liked to think he had a fair bit of talent when it came to that department. So many guys didn't put enough stock in their fingering skills and just did the bare minimum to get by, but Dexter understood that if you did the job right, you could truly put a girl on the hook, driving her wild and making her crazy for you. While he doubted it would have taken much to get Sasha interested, that didn't mean he was going to half-ass what he was doing with her. He would treat her how a girl this hot and sweet deserved to be treated... not that he wouldn't have his own fun in the process, of course.

"Yeah?" he grunted, pushing closer to her and running his free hand up to cup one of her breasts while he pressed his cock against her thigh. "Apologize for what?"

Sasha groaned as he began to squeeze her tit and finger her simultaneously, her pussy soon drenching his fingers almost as much as the shower. "Fuck, that's good... god... I'm... fuck... I'm sorry we used you. I know you're having fun and you've explained yourself well, and that's awesome and all that, but it's still not cool that we got back at your sister through you... we should've just wanted you because you're hot... and..."

She looked up at him with those big blue eyes... those eyes that could have so easily been mistaken for innocent, and Dexter felt his will to not jump her right now crumble.

He pressed his middle finger inside of her, curling inside her hot cunt in a way that made her breath catch in her chest. "No need to apologize, or feel any guilt. Honest. I've been looking for an opportunity to stick it to Deirdre and my folks for a while... and, yeah, I'll get in trouble... but it'll be fucking worth it. So what if you girls are using me? I'm having fun, you're having fun, and we're all getting our chance to take a dig at my sister..."

Dexter leaned into Sasha, planting a long, lingering kiss on those playful lips of hers. She kissed him back with an eagerness that matched every bit of fire he suspected she had inside of her, wrapping her arms around him as their bodies melted into one another and they kissed harder, and deeper. Sasha was a good kisser, and what he'd thought would be the two of them exchanging a few slow, lingering kisses at first transformed into full-on making out, their hands roaming over each other's bodies as he pressed her into the wall, kissing her passionately. Both of her hands soon found his cock, jacking it eagerly and spreading his precum. Her strong, energetic hands soon had him as hot as he'd ever been, and made it very difficult not to jump this girl here and now.

Finally breaking the kiss, he looked down at her with a smug joy that only seemed to get her hotter as he finally finished his thought. "...if we're all getting what we wanted out of this, what's there to apologize for?"

Sasha groaned, her legs shaking as his fingering kept her on edge. "I think you're trying to make me forget about how much I want to apologize to you by pleasuring me..."

"Is it working?" Dexter asked, kissing her again.

The redheaded cutie looked up at him with her goofy grin, a little smugness of her own sneaking in. "You're getting there... but you've got some miles to go if you really wanna distract me."

He liked this confident side of her... part of what had drawn him to her in the first place. Seeing that blazing behind her eyes, and that cocky little curl at the edge of her lips... fuck, he was ready for the challenge.

"Well, I better get started then..." he said, dropping to his knees before her.

Dexter discovered quickly that Sasha's pussy tasted delicious, and that she was very responsive to his confident tonguing of her sensitive sex. He rolled his tongue over her lips, exploring for a moment, enjoying how expressive Sasha's high, catching moans were, before he went in for the kill and pressed against her clit. The tight-bodied redhead moaned loudly as he went down on her most sensitive nub, running her hands through his hair as the hot water from the shower cascaded around him.

"Mmm, fuck, I'm... ohgod... I'm glad you don't hold it against us how we used you... because you're really fucking good at that... and I'm really looking forward to showing my appreciation and... fuck, okay, I'm gonna stop trying to apologize... I won't want it, and... you know what, fuck, I think I'm gonna turn my brain off while you have your tongue inside of me... FUCK!" Sasha yelped, her voice breaking into an almost high-pitched squeal.

Now, Dexter could easily have gone in for the kill quickly, turning Sasha into a moaning and soaking wet mess who could barely stand for how much her legs were shaking. But, what kind of fun would that have been? No, he enjoyed teasing it out, bringing her pleasure out in waves without ever pushing her into that final, glorious climax. Looking down at him with those blazing, pleading eyes, Sasha knew exactly what he was doing with his tongue and fingers, and didn't exactly seem to be complaining, either. She swung one leg up over his shoulder, giving him better access as he slid two fingers into her pussy, fucking them in and out in time with how he tongued her clit.

Breathing heavily, Sasha groaned, "My... my ass... put a finger up my ass... I love playing with my ass... fuck, play nice enough, you can probably fuck my ass later..."

If his mouth weren't so full of pussy, Dexter would have smiled with delight, but since it was, he reached up with his free hand, pressing his middle finger against her asshole. Sasha flexed her ass cheeks around his finger teasingly, and the moment he touched her puckered hole, he thought she might well cry out and cum right there. She didn't, though, holding on with a restraint he rather admired. He forced his finger against her hole, pressing against her tightness until it gave way.

Now double-penetrating her with his fingers, Dexter thought he might stop teasing Sasha, giving her his best oral while he fucked his fingers in and out of her tight holes. The tight-bodied redhead seemed to agree, her body tensing and her moans becoming higher and quicker as he continued.

And then she surprised Dexter, pushing his face from between her legs.

"Fuck... fuck this..." she moaned, encouraging him to stand. "If I'm gonna cum, I wanna cum with your cock inside of me... I want your cock in my slutty little cunt... I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum... I want you..."

Now standing in front of Sasha, Dexter was surprised when she grabbed the fingers that had been in her pussy and then sucked them clean, before taking the other finger that he'd used to toy with her ass and doing the same.

He'd heard about how dirty Regan Hills girls were, but this seemed next level, making his cock harder than it might have ever been.

Smirking playfully, Sasha got some of her bearings back and taunted, "So, you gonna fuck me, or are you gonna make me fuck you?"

For emphasis, she grabbed his cock and lined the head up with her slit.

Dexter kissed her, then smiled. "Well... aren't you an impatient little hottie..."

Before she could reply, he pushed forward, sinking a few inches of his thick cock into her tight pussy. Sasha's eyes went wide in surprise, and she soon bit her lip to help stifle herself from getting too loud. Dexter had to do his best to play it cool himself, because he found being inside of the hot redhead to be a singular pleasure that made it difficult to keep his wits about him. Her pussy was so hot, and so tight, and the way she played with her muscles, massaging his cock, it was like she was pulling him in deeper all on her own.

Dexter thought it would be a little more exciting if he actually did some of the work himself, and pushed more of his cock in, feeding it in a little at a time as he savored every inch of pleasure her clutching cunt provided, before he was buried completely inside of her.

"Yeeeessss..." Sasha grunted, her eyes rolling back briefly before she looked down between them, eyeing the way her pussy stretched obscenely around his cock. "Holy fuck. Hoooooly fuck... god, I never get fucking tired of seeing that..."

"Proud of how much cock you can take?" he quipped.

Sasha laughed, kissing him, then reaching behind and squeezing his ass. "You bet your cute butt that's what I was talking about... fuck... fuck me... goddamnit, fuck me like you've wanted to since the beach..."

He grinned, a little sheepish, a little cocky. "Well... if you want me to fuck you like I wanted to when I first saw you, we might be in for a little trouble... 'cause even if you're every bit the slut your friends are, I take you for a nice girl... and when I saw you, I didn't want to fuck you like a nice girl."

The beautiful redhead looked up at him, a dark curl at the edge of her smile as she kissed him passionately. "I *am* a nice girl..."

She leaned in, biting the corner of his ear before whispering to him, "But never forget, I'm a fucking *slut*... and I fucking love being a slut... and if you don't fuck me as hard as you've fucked my friends, or even harder (because I can fucking *take* it), well... I'll make sure you regret it."

Dexter didn't know what exactly she meant by that promise, but honestly couldn't have cared less. That playful fire that had he'd found so attractive about her stirred something within him. He kissed her, first soft, then harder as they made out. He ran his hands up her body, first squeezing her ass, then sliding his fingertips up her sides, before he reached up and clasped her breasts. He groped them gently for a few moments before pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Sasha mewled pleasurably at this kind of treatment to her firm, pink nipples, gyrating her hips against his cock. Dexter smirked, changing the pressure on her nipples from gentle, to quite a bit harder. The redheaded teenager looked up at him with big, pleading eyes, biting her lip as he applied more pressure, before she finally cried out, kissing him with an animalistic hunger as she wrapped her arms and one leg around him.

Dexter took this as a good cue to start fucking her like she'd demanded.

He pulled his cock most of the way out of her tight cunt before slamming it home, keeping up a rough, hard rhythm like this as he fucked her against the shower wall. He was giving her almost his entire length with each stroke, and even in this awkward position, supporting most of her weight, he couldn't have been happier. Sasha was every bit the passionate fuck he knew she would be, moaning and crying out and begging for more as he roughly fucked her.

"God, yes, that's it, that's fucking *it* right there, fuck me, fuck me harder, goddamnit, keep going, keep fucking me... feels so fucking good... love that fucking cock... I love it... I want it... I want it, more, give me more, give me fucking more!" she wailed, her nails raking down his back as she hung on for dear life.

Dexter hissed, kissing her deeply before smiling down at her. "Yeah? That's how you fucking want it?"

"Uh huh..." she grunted in response, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles. "I'm a good girl most of the time... but I love being fucked like a little bitch... give it to me... I want it hard... I want you to fuck me until I can barely walk... I want you to make me cum, hard... I want you to use every bit of anger that you, and all of us, have with your sister... use that anger and guide it into fucking me harder than you've fucked any other bitch before... give it to me! I want it! I fucking want it! Fuck me harder and make me cum... make me cum... make me cum... make me cum and cum inside of me! Do it! I fucking want it! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT FUCKING CUM!"

Sasha exclaimed this with an almost manic glee that might have given Dexter some pause normally, but he was so lost in the moment that none of this could have mattered to him. Her demand only got him hotter, fucking her harder against the shower wall. He was driving into her with such rough, rapid strokes that it felt like he might just take her off the ground if they kept going any harder.

This didn't happen, but he did hold onto her tighter, fucking into her harder as he felt his balls beginning to swell with need. The two of them didn't need words at this point, their only vocalizations ragged breathing and grunts and moans of need. Sasha began to tense against Dexter, and as he felt her reaching the verge of climax, he knew well what was happening and only held onto her tighter.

It was around this point that she found her words, or, more appropriately, *one* word. Closing her eyes tightly, she began to repeat it over and over, getting a little louder every time as she tensed with every thrust of Dexter's cock.

"Cummingcummingcummingcumming, cumming, cumming, Cumming, Cumming, CUMMING, CUMMIN! I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Her pussy clamped down on Dexter's cock as she came, a gush of her hot juices splashing against him.

Dexter couldn't hold back any longer, managing three more thrusts before the dam broke and he came hard, filling her pussy with shot after shot of cum. Sasha only seemed to moan more lustily with every drop of his cum that she milked from him, reveling in the way he filled her up. It was taking great effort on his end to not completely lose himself in this moment, but being the only thing that kept both of them from taking a tumble in the shower, he stayed strong even though every fiber of his being was telling him to give in to the pleasure.

Finally, the exhilaration of the moment passed, and Sasha dropped her leg to the ground. Dexter pulled his cock out of her and let her go, dropping his eyes to watch the thick load of his cum pouring down her inner thigh.

"That was..." Sasha chuckled, kissing him quickly. "That was fucking hot."

Dexter returned the kiss, smiling. "Yeah. Almost as hot as this shower's gotten."

She laughed back. "Yeah, I think that's going to start having a negative effect sooner rather than later if we stay here, and not just because the others will start battering down the door to take you back..."

Sasha leaned in, nibbling on his ear again. "So... why don't we finish cleaning off, then dry off, and then find a bedroom to get nasty in, assuming my friends don't find you and grab you for themselves first, which they almost certainly will?"

There were a lot of moving parts for Dexter's cum-addled mind to process, but when he could finally put a few words together, he gave her a charming smile and replied, "Sounds like a plan... though what do you wager the odds are we won't make it to that bedroom before I'm grabbed?"

She thought about this for a moment before flashing her big, goofy smile, "I'd wager those odds are pretty fucking high."

***

Sasha had wagered correctly. After properly finishing the shower and drying off, he and Sasha didn't make it more than two steps into the bedroom before he was jumped by Addison and Kaitlyn, each of them grabbing one of his arms and dragging him toward the king-sized bed only a matter of steps away from the bathroom and throwing him onto it while they laughed. He rolled over onto his back to get a better look at his attackers, and oh what a look it was.

While Kaitlyn still wore her signature black bikini, Addison was now completely naked, showing off her big, bare, E-cup Latina tits and shaved pussy, an entirely intoxicating sight that made Dexter's cock bounce with some enthusiastic life. Similarly naked, Sasha looked put out by this for a moment, humphing and putting her hands on her hips.

"Come on, girl, it's our turn!" Addison teased, walking next to the bed and reaching down to gently stroke Dexter's cock. He hissed his approval at her expert touch, thrusting gently against her caresses and strokes as she toyed with him.

Sasha sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, like you deserve a turn after sucking him and not letting him cum? That's a real bitch move, Addison... Kaitlyn, I'll distract her, you show him a *real* good time..."

Kaitlyn smirked. "No problem."

Addison's mouth dropped open as Kaitlyn pushed past her and landed on the bed next to Dexter. She didn't have much to complain about for long, though, as soon Sasha took her in an embrace, deeply making out with the busty Latina, much to Dexter's delight. No matter how many times he saw it, he always enjoyed watching two hotties making out with each other. Although Addison didn't seem all that into it at first, her eyes darting over to his nudity, it didn't take long for Sasha to break down her defenses and for the two of them to really get into this, their hands exploring each other as Sasha soon was groping Addison's ass with one hand while fingering her with the other.

Kaitlyn chuckled. "Pretty fucking hot, right? I mean, Addison can be such a dumbass sometimes, and it's not like she knows how to throw a party or anything, but she's good at some things and is a really hot bitch, so... she's fun sometimes. When she's not being a pain in the ass, and I'm not talking the fun kind there, either..."

Her words were noise in the back of Dexter's mind as he watched Sasha and Addison make out, something that Kaitlyn caught on to quickly. She lightly ran her fingers down his chest before wrapping one hand around his cock, squeezing it with some insistence.

"Do I have your attention now?" Kaitlyn asked, her voice full of bitchy exasperation.

Dexter looked to the ravishing, busty girl with the shimmering black hair, and realized just what a fool he'd been making of himself for not giving her his undivided attention the moment she dropped down onto the bed next to him.

"Sorry, sorry, yes, you've got my attention," he said, wincing slightly as she continued to grip his cock roughly.

Smiling, Kaitlyn let him go. "Good. Because I like attention, honestly, I really fucking like it... but I get it. You're just a guy, and they are really fucking hot, so, it's easy to be distracted... but I can give you something else to be distracted by..."

1...345678