Revenge of the Bikini Cheerleaders!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally entered the redheaded beauty, this time it was Dexter's turn to moan. She wasn't that much tighter than Addison, and certainly wasn't as tight as Brooke, but there was something about being inside of Sasha's ass that felt different, somehow more... intimate. He slid his cock inside of her more slowly than with the other two, wanting to burn this memory into his mind. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts as he fed his cock into her an inch at a time, and while Sasha looked like she wanted nothing more than to just fuck him into oblivion, she held out patiently as he filled her, letting out little slight moans and squeaks as he claimed another inch of her ass, finally sighing with satisfaction as he filled her completely.

They held together in this moment of satisfied, agonizing bliss, ignorant of the world around them and the other girls having sex mere inches away. She turned to look back at him, her lips quivering and her eyes watery with pained pleasure. She leaned in to kiss him, and with this kiss came a different kind of fire than one they had experienced so far. It was indescribable, and so completely and utterly perfect. If Dexter had been any less horny, this might have been the kind of moment he would drag out as long as possible to ensure the two of them didn't forget what had gone down here, but nearly fit to burst, he soon began to thrust in and out of Sasha's ass.

While fucking Addison's ass had been savage, and Brooke's had been energetic fun, there was a distinct intimacy to pumping in and out of Sasha's that felt... well, it felt *right* in Dexter's eyes. It almost made him feel bad that he was going back to school so far away, as it seemed like Sasha might be the kind of girl who'd be worth knowing outside of an orgy.

Grinning, he thought that whatever guy landed her would be truly lucky indeed, and before he could linger too much on that thought, he began to fuck her a little more urgently, reaching around to finger her clit as he did so. This seemed to work particularly well in their spooning position, and if Sasha was wet from her fooling around with the other girls until this point, she was starting to get properly soaked now.

"Yes, yes, god yes... fuck... it's so good..." she moaned, laughing and smiling as he fucked her. "Godddd... there's nothing like a cock up your ass... always makes me cum so hard... you're gonna fuck me 'til I cum, right? You're gonna make me cum hard, aren't you?"

Smiling, Dexter kissed her, quickening his pace. "You bet your ass I will..."

"Awesome," Sasha replied, kissing him back, and then surrendering to her moans as he fucked her.

He quickened his pace, spurred on by Sasha's response, and his increasing awareness of the girls fucking all around him. With Kaitlyn's and Brooke's and Gwen's and Addison's moans filling the room, their naked bodies pressing in against Dexter and Sasha, there was no way to pretend that he and the redhead were alone anymore, but, if anything, it only pushed him to go harder, and finger Sasha's clit more insistently. This was reaching a close soon, and what form it took depended entirely on whoever came first.

While it felt like it could have gone either way for a bit, it was Sasha who broke first, crying out and shuddering as her ass squeezed his cock tightly, her pussy gushing against his hand as he continued to piston in and out of her tight ass. He kept this going for as long as she came, but by the time she was beginning to relax, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm gonna cum..." he warned her.

Sasha might have seemed like she was about to be as meek as a kitten, but the moment he gave this warning, she couldn't help but light up like it was Christmas. "Pull out of me... and stand up!"

He'd heard weirder commands, and even though he was hesitant to comply, there was something about the command in her voice that made him understand that disobeying would not be a good idea.

So, he pulled out of her and stood up on the bed, slowly jerking his cock as he wondered what Sasha had planned next.

"Hey, girls, he's cumming!" Sasha declared.

Though it seemed like it would take the end of the world to pry the other four off of each other, at this announcement, Kaitlyn, Brooke, Addison and Gwen got up on their knees with Sasha, all five girls crowding around Dexter in a half circle so tight their tits were pressed against one another. Brooke, Sasha and Addison had their mouths open expectantly, their tongues sticking out awaiting his cum, while Kaitlyn and Gwen kept the dirty talk going, urging him, encouraging him, as they touched themselves and the other girls.

Seeing those five faces looking up at him expectantly, all gorgeous, all horny fucking sluts, Dexter couldn't hold back anymore. He jacked his cock swiftly, and when the orgasm came, it felt like it might well have been the end of the world for the sudden surge of pleasure that hit him.

Truth be told, it wasn't quite as voluminous as his other orgasms of the day, but he still managed some good shots that splattered over the girl's faces and tits. They moaned and groaned, rubbing their cummy tits against each other as they licked and swallowed the shots that landed on their lips, or on their neighbor's mouths, even some on Sasha's glasses, the girls soon moaning and making out as they licked his cum from each other while he still shot it over their faces and tits. For a man as experienced as Dexter, even he could never recall a moment as singularly erotic as this, nor did he imagine he ever could match it.

As his orgasm abated, and he struggled to stand, Dexter looked down at the gorgeous sight of cum-drenched carnality in front of him as the girls smiled and licked, giggled and groped one another, each of them taking their glances up at him before laughing and going back to each other.

Today was supposed to be a shitty end to a shitty summer, but with these five girls... Dexter thought it might have all been worth it. This might even have been the best summer ever, by his reckoning, now. Being used by Kaitlyn, Gwen, Brooke, Addison and especially Sasha to get revenge on his sister... it was likely one of the highlights of his life, and one he sincerely hoped wasn't over.

Briefly, Kaitlyn and Sasha leaned in, with Sasha slurping the last few drops from his cockhead while Kaitlyn sucked at his balls.

Amazingly, he could feel life twitching in his cock, and he laughed. It was a loud, high sound, that managed to get each of the five girls looking up at him curiously, naked and horny and wondering just what, precisely, came next.

Addison.

Gwen.

Brooke.

Kaitlyn.

Sasha.

Licking his lips, Dexter reached down to stroke his rehardening cock and said, "Alright... who's next?"

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)

1...345678