All Comments on 'Revenge of the Cuckold'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mad

She is a cheating selfish slut,Mr Big Dick was an arrogant bastard,but hubby is a first class raving psycho!!Especially enjoyed the bit where she more or less said she'd told Mr BD that smoking was dangerous,but what happened to him was never mentioned in any health warning that I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strange

I did hate the wimpy husband in the original, but it would have been more humane to just kill her. His actions probably make sure he will never have the capacity to love again, so they both lose forever. Better to punisher her and dump her. She will always be a reminder of the pain she caused, he should just get away from her.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Pretty Good

I thought that the story was plotted out quite well. It was well written, also.

I could not give the story a full 100 because the end result was a loveless life (with anyone) for the so-called husband and wife.

On the whole, the story was very enjoyable. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Victory From The Jaws Of Defeat

Well written.Totally turns around the poorly thought-out original.Very satisfying to see miscreants brought to justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I Don't Get It - Who was Worth Anything Here???

While I like the theme of consequence this one had many more possibilities than this insane non-arousing ending.

Revenge can be redeeming but living with and sleeping with your own wife whore that you pimp out for yucks and money is more than sickly absurd.

Almost any other direction after the big blow up would have been more credible and appreciated.

Another please but rein in the freakie weirdness - it isn't you - I don't think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the bitch

deserved everything she got .... she might have been better off with the divorce

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Every character a loser

so why write it?

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
What's the point?

You turned your husband character into a carbon copy of his tormentors, he BECOMES them. Hit and leave should have been his strategy with the wife as well. Oh well, maybe he is still too traumatized to be reasonable. Just please, don't write this kind of 'husband turns monster for life' revenges in the future (or else maybe in the horror section).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
agree,,, what's the point?

at least Mr. Big Dick merely make rough "love" to this woman, this dimwitted woman.

the husband has just proved himself to be the MOST irredeemable and despicable human being I've ever read (or come across),,, I might just hate Mr. Big Dick; but this husband, if I see him and had a gun, I'd just as soon put a bullet through his skull.

the woman --- as the author wrote her --- seemed to have an IQ of not much higher than an almost severely retarded Down Syndrom person who'd just do as others tell her. Can't fault such a creature!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
I think I am going to say that he snatched

defeat from a victory. I mean, he had done it, killed the asshole and gotten the tape. I think he should have just divorced his wife and let every human being within a 500 mile radius know just what a whore she truly was. Her parents should have received DVD quality movies just how she fucked up her marriage. But instead, you have the husband turn into her pimp and everyone still knows what she did and how she disrespected him. For the part when he became a man again, you get 100, for the part when he became a pimp, you get a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Poorly written

This is not anywhere near as good as your other stories. It reads like you got angry about another story and wrote this one in an hour or less.

I won't comment on the contents. Everyone is entitled to choose the subject matter whether it is violent, wimpy, oversize etc. etc.. You have shown that your contents can be just as annoying as other writers that I ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like revenge stories but...

This one needs development of the characters. I'll be the first to sday that I'm not into Cuckold stories, so much as the "Revenge of the cuckold" type of stories. However, the above needs to still apply, I also think that it didn't help your case that you didn't have the original story to link from.

This story has potential, rework it. See if you can find the original to reference from that way we'll all see the transition from the first story to this one.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Why bother !!!

SCORPIO, for the first time one I really didn't like! She treated her husband like shit just because of her addiction to “Big Dicks”. He sucked off other men just because of her addiction to “Big Dicks”. And in the end, he gives her what she wants, a plentiful supply of “Big Dicks” and the security of their marriage. Tell me, who was the loser in this tale? SCORPIO oh SCORPIO you can do better than this! Your disappointed fan, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Word

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
revenge ?

you took care of mrbd, but does wife really lose. she stays married, taken care of, and has sex from her beloved husband and j/j, and probably more. i am sure she hated that given her prior behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Kanga40

You write some fine stories, but his was not one of them.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why not?

why spend your own money? let the bitch 'work' for it. and once she accumulate enough money, let her go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It isnt revenge it is retribution

She could just as easily been dead there on the mountain with no one the wiser.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 13 years ago
Original story

I'd really like to be able to read the original story. If anyone knows it's whereabouts please post it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
ouch -

You do have a nasty streak in you -

This one was less surprising after the 2 retribution stories -

We have communicated before so you know I like your stuff for the content. I just do not see how this sort of sequence can actually work out - but it does allow for some payback and maybe a little recovery of one's self esteem, but IMHO I would assume that in the original he did things I would just not be willing to regardless the price -

My life, self respect etc. are more valuable than the "love" of a cheating, honor-less, skank like his wife clearly was. Trust and integrity are lynch pins in a relationship it won't exist without them.

Thanks

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT BE CRUEL

to a heart that is untrue even if he is a cuck-wimp. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Harsh -

But too harsh - maybe not - she sure was vicious to him -

He would almost certainly be better of moving on though -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Revenge?

She made him a cuck but now he's become a first class asshole. Divorce the cunt and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reasonable

5 stars if he had divorced the cheating cunt! He did not so only 3.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
To the XxXtreme !

she is the kind that will disrespect anything else. Appeasement is for wimps ! P.S. I'm a wimp. The élan & style in this story was something I admire but could never do unless....

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Harsh or Not !

I am not sure he was harsh at all really. It seems the wimp cuckold woke up and decided to re establish his man hood. I think in order to do that the wife had to have her power diminished. So he has made her the cuckold and slave. In order to fully understand the husband situation we need to read the original story that this sequel follows on from.

For me I would like ch.2 to be about how the husband informs the wife she needs to bring women home for the husband. She is them tied up and force to watch and then clean the pussy of the other party. Plus the husband can use his wife as whore to sweet deals, and gain services.

So for me his is not harsh at all,.....sweet

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Changed My Opinion

The whore cunt is getting what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is my dictionary?

Because that doesn't fit my definition of "revenge of the cuckold'! He turns his slut wife into a bigger slut? Thereby exposing himself to further diseases his wife may bring home? Seems like she won. Stayed married, got taken care of and still got to cuckold him. Really really dumb story.

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 11 years ago
What about the other two assholes?!?

What about the other two assholes that were fucking his wife along with Big Dick? They need to pay too.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I hope for his health

That he is no longer going to fuck her. Other than that well played sir.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I agree with TornadoTye.

Also, it was harsh but she deserved worse. He now has free maid service, free pussy (although I hope he insists that she use a rubber, I guess if he is picking the men he can insist on it) and that he will always use a rubber if he fucks her. Plus the two grand a month to help with household expenses. I would actually have preferred a divorce but no retribution or revenge there. This dog woman deserved no consideration or anything else. I don't understand the motivation of the writer or the husband in this story but I cannot really criticize. Having never been in a similar situation I truly cannot judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheating fuck slut whores deserve to be treated like shit

just hope he never fucks the whore again as she will get AID's and STI's....but what about the other two guys...why did he let them get off....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kick the cheating slut to the curb

That said, no way she signs anything. She's going to get 50% of the assets no matter what she did. If you believe anything else, you're living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pure shit

scorpio does it again. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epically stupid.

Sign the document. Take it to an attorney as evidence of blackmail and coercion. Get 80% of the marital assets in the divorce, get him sent to jail and get rid of the abusive prick. I guarantee you the other men testify against him in lieu of a lighter sentence. Dumb story with little thought given to any consequences.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
DMV Gave You the Address of "Mr. BIG Dick"?!

The only thing positive about this happy horseshit is that it makes the husband seem as though he's not the sick,wimpy cocksucker who allowed his wife to force him to "enjoy" Mr. BIG Dick's big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Wimp Who Roared!

Methinks he roared a bit too loudly for a little wimp! Let's face it ...why would she want to stay married to the wimp....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid story

Anyone who is forced to suck a cock would easily bite it off as soon as it went it and hit him in the balls at the same time. Once that was done the injured guy wouldn't be able to put up a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE

OK SHE LET OTHER MEN FUCK HER SO WHY NOT JUST DIVORCE HER AND KICK HER SORRY ASS IN TO THE GUTTER....THIS IS JUST VINDICTIVE AND HIS MATES ARE TOTAL SCUM....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Anon 2/9

I would normally agree with you about potential biting. However, when one is tied to a table naked in the middle of nowhere, they might reconsider that tactic. Who knows how long before someone would find them. They could die of thirst, hunger or exposure. I wouldn't take that risk with my appendage though just in case they decided to do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So when she gets home

She goes right to the hospital, has a rape kit done, gets the bruises documented and hires an attorney. Either Jack or Joe roll over for a lighter sentence. Hubby and the two men go to prison. Martha gets a divorce and keeps all the marital assets as her husband has been convicted of several felonies and is nos spending time as Bubba's bitch in prison. Beyond stupid.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
This Was Bad**

Funny but bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she should have gone to the police

and said she had been raped...gone to the hospital to get tested the two assholes and hubby arrested and spend the next 30 years in gaol for being vindictive assholes...

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
It's all fun and games until someone gets tied up

There isn't really a problem mixing control, pain, and restraints to a marriage, but to try and add the skank aspect by a person who was upset at her not being faithful twists my titty the wrong way. Stories have a right to be as wrong as they want, but they should be internally consistent. But it was a good story, except for the parts that weren't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For those of you shouting "RAPE!"

Not gonna happen. Sure, you've got jizz coming out of her. But you've also got 3 witnesses who said it was consensual- and that includes her husband.

No prosecutor is going to take on this case; the payoff on cross examination just won't work. Also, the husband has the information on her being a slut for big cock- the point I haven't been able to figure out is; if he knows, and she knows, then who would be threatened by blackmail?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Funny

Funny how all these anon can accept without a qualm that Martha was a whore who tried to make him a cuckold. Her lover and his friends fucked her in the marital bed. She was a low life slut. But they get all misty because hubby tied her up and let his friends do her. Was he going to consent to sucking Mr Big's nasty cock? In keeping with the satirical , over the top revenge in this story, I would have tied her to a tree at Cougar Loop, and let the cats have her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh huh

So he is so pissed at a guy fucking his wife that he kills him and then invited two others to fuck her as well?

And he makes her sign a fidelity clause with a few kinks? Why, she didnt adhere to the first one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If this was meant as satire, it missed by a mile.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
Uh, how was this a "Punishment" for her again???

She wanted other men than her husband and being the ever great Cuckold (certainly an experience of the author), he has her sign a deal and she gets to bang 2 other guys all weekend.

Very weak story and nothing more than the delusions of a Serial Cuckold Author. How sad. But hey, guys like me appreciate you being a Beta Male Cuckold so I can be the Alpha and Bang your Wife like she actually needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UGH!!!

This is particularly disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn, this one was absolute garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Again, it was little OTT. I would have left her for the cats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit.

She's going where ever she wants without signing anything. If he tries to stop her or coerce her in any fashion, he's going to jail and she's keeping 100% of the marital assets. Really stupid story.

1 star

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Piss on you bitch

Damn good story

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
No, just no

No way in hell do you suck off a bull unless you're bi. It may get shoved in my mouth by 3 or more guys; but, one of two things happen. It either gets bitten off or I get killed. I certainly wouldn't stay with that cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gfrh said it for me.

Not happening

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

Absolute dreck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would he stay with this evil nasty whore ?

One star

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I thought he was going to feed her to a bear. Oh well. I guess he really was a simp. Funny story, though. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitly a 👎

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

A new low, hard to believe,this was a negative 50 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely change your user or handle name to”Someone that writes to relieve the pressure on my frontal lobe.” . What a load of crap .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you repay her infidelity and betrayal with more slutting around that she enjoys? Fuck that cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Funny how authors like this use revenge as a cover for their inner cuckold. Wonder how much cum this author guzzles down each month. I bet this guy considers revenge spitting and instead of swallowing. Yep. A bonafide cuck author indeed.

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

Not too sure about this one, blowing BigDick and then blowing BigDick UP was good but then the whole scene out in the backcountry was negative. I had the feeling that he was going to leave her tied for the buzzards and that threw me off. The last bit about lending/renting her out was a nice save so the tale is a 4-star ......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing says "I'm still a cuckold," like writing a story about a cukolds's revenge and not getting it right. I mean sure, you killed the Big dick off. Then you shared her with others and made her sign a contract saying she wouldn't again, and then had her used by others as long as she was home in time for dinner. Why bother making sure she's clean? Might as well clean her up yourself, cuck. It's only a matter of time before she picks up another big dick and destroys the evidences of those contracts like you did the blackmail videos. Or she'll just say fuck it and let you divorce her and go for the new big dick.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

I could see where your coming from with this, but, it lacks something, it's just over the top in a way, it's too silly, it doesn't flow in the way that you have written it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost it when he invited others to "do" her. She needed to be used as a slut... he was just too gentle with her... so when he used her like a slut... she loved it... That's why she went and used Mr. Big Dick, to be used... not loved... So, by using her as a slut... That's what she wanted from him the most, for her husband to use her... but giving her over to others? That's not revenge, that's giving in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous