All Comments on 'Richard Miscalculates'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Another

two worthless but rich sons a bitches that deserved each other. He a conniving bastard, and her a black cock loving whore slut whore.

She did have one redeeming quality however. She told Richard a little of the truth about herself fucking blacks but not all of her gangbanging activities , and the damned fool still married her for a place in Dad's company.

Dad should have cut her off after she brought the first nigger home with her. If I thought that a black was going to get my fortune someday, I'd have left it to a fucking TV preacher. lol

Almost made me feel sorry for her Bob, (but not quite) lol

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyalmost 18 years ago
Always Great

Bob, Just Love your stories keep them going. Thanks

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

The forst paragraph of this story was absolutely stupendous. You interracial stories are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nah

didnt do shit for me. a regular JPB slut wife who is filthy rich but have issues w/ her family (really original). i like the Hillary story but this is just crap.

stop watching those Dallas/Dynasty reruns already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Consistancy bobie -helpless male humiliation

Why expect anything else but a helpless braindead male ground into anothers cock & cum sucking humiliation.

You poor bastard - move the needle and try another use of your splendid talent. Self respect can be a good thing.

TilstockTilstockalmost 18 years ago
JUST PLAIN CRAP

What a bitch and a spoilt little brat. Black man's trash before she married. I got as far as the failed sale of the company and her petulant response and decided not to read anymore about this totally spoilt, selfish bitch. Her husband got his position through hard graft, study and good work - she just inherited her position from her Dad. Pity her Dad didn't make her work her way up the company before she inherited anything.

Cracked record Bob -

mbanks98mbanks98almost 18 years ago
Great story

This story exemplifys "Just Desserts"! You made Richard a sneaky enough bastard that his "take down" was well worth it. Excellent story!!!!

TalenhawkTalenhawkalmost 18 years ago
Good but...

That women would have to be very careful. If I were in his shoes she would just be dead if I could get away with it, or murder suicide if there was nothing else to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another piss-poor story from Bobee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hell Hath No Fury...

Richard got his just desserts! He conived and backstabbed his way to the top by emulating the attitudes of his bigotted superiors and worming his way into their "Old Boys Club". There's no telling what kind of nasty deeds he committed on his way to the top but you can guarantee he's left a lot of bodies in his wake who'll be happy to see him on his way down. He didn't do his homework reviewing the company charter. He fucked over his wife (whom he married out of love?) by taking a mistress and showed the arrogant audacity of assuming he deserves everything before him by attempting to take her family owned company and selling it behind her back. Making his side deals with another oranization and attempting to manipulate the voting shares of his wife's relatives to force his agenda provides further evidence of his truly unredeemable nature...he's just a coniving son-of-bitch! If he really earned his position based upon the merits of technical skill and ability he'd walk away from her proposal and start his own company, right?! His loathsome character, lack of dignity, and absence of self worth is revealed to all when he dropped to his knees yet many of you readers don't seem to appreciate that (I guess you guys are cut from the same bolt of cloth). I'd like to read further installments of this story just to see how low he'll go to abase himself (notice I said himself...no-one is holding a gun to his head) clinging to the notion of power and money he thinks he still has! Revenge is sweet and best served cold when exacted by the hellish fury of a women's wrath!

PS. I hope she films an escapade of a black man fucking his mistress and then him sucking the cum from her pussy and asshole so that if he attempts to steal client accounts behind her back to start-up another company she can destroy his reputation by distributing copies to all her employees and rival organizations to put the final nail into his worthless hide. The wife should also set up a side deal with the mistress to convince him to accept the wife's meager buyout option after the divorce so that everyone can kick him to the curb. I'm sure his mistress would go along with it...after all she'll know by then he was married and will probably remain in a relationship with him if there's a chance at some money of her own anyways!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one way to do it

even a person there for the money see the diminishing returns, and she pushed him to far, or should have! a lower quality of life is a small price to pay there [where he was wrong, and pays a severe price] she gets her revenge and he leaves with something more than she was offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sigh

Guy was a slimeball and so was the girl. Hope they both catch AIDS and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sigh

Guy was a slimeball and so was the girl. Hope they both catch AIDS and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they belong together

richard overplayed his hand and his dear wife has a mean streak in her. what price maintaining a life style? what demands to enable another? they each deserve each other.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Didn't last long

Just until he figured out how to have her killed, like any man in the situation would.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Re-read this story

Because the ending irritated me. And it took me awhile to figure out why. As far as I can see, there was no pre-nup. (Another flaw was that, of course he would have read the provisions of the stock supplied by his father-in-law. He was, after all, smart enough to be the vice-president and would have taken that into account in his plans). But with no pre-nup he can afford to get fired and divorce her. HE GETS HALF OF EVERYTHING! And if he doesn't have a job, he'll get big alimony along with his 50%. So he does win and she does get screwed. BOOYAH!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
bitch slapped

Damn! The Bitch is acting like a man! I guess there had to be one in their relationship. Next thing you know she'll be a Literotica commentator.

Pre-nup, shmee-nup. The better team of lawyers will influence property division. If the stock can only belong to family members Richard is boned. And what's the point of paying for incompetent bodyguards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple answer.

He stayed until he had enough footage of her fucking her lovers to blackmail her into a divorce with him getting lots and lots of money and a really good letter of reference for his next job, IF he wanted to take one. She was going to be paying him alimony for a long, long time. It always amazes me that when people threaten other people they expect that person to roll over. He's already shown he's a devious person, she just didn't think it through. She's about to pay through the nose for the privilege of humiliating him for awhile. Damn Bob. How about some good sequels to some of your stories like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All she has done is give him time

Time to plan. The reason Richard wasn't sitting there is that he had taken his I-phone to his computer and downloaded the video of her fucking the jungle bunny to his work computer and then onto the Cloud so she couldn't erase it. Now the real negotiations began and I guarantee you she didn't come out too well. You didn't think a guy like that wouldn't figure a way to get even and then get ahead? Bad non-ending.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CUT IF OFF

before it recuperates, rebounds and spreads. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 8 years ago

You love those creampies, don't you Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An interesting approach to infidelity, and retribution.

Thanks for the twist. You have to hope she eventually flushes the turd from her life and finds a man, of any color, to share the rest of her life, and maybe some children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Richard didn't get up.

He was making a video with his phone. When she gave him the ultimatum he laughed in her face, took a shower and went to bed. it's his house too. If she fires him and divorces him, he gets half of everything including her retirement and probably alimony.

Of course he gets the pleasure of sending the video to all her family and friends and work mates. What a dumb bitch. She's the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So here's my wish for JPB

Write NO new stories. Go back thru ALL your existing stories and those that have no ending (like this one) write endings for those stories. That would be an epic task and boy would you make readers happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just plain bob wimp do you eat your wifes cream pies too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...