Riders in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, something was seriously wrong with him too. He was the one who wanted to feel up his sister. Considering letting him didn't seem so bad in comparison.

It was still bad though.

"This is the second time you're going to try and peek while I'm changing," I said.

"To be fair, the first time you just kind of started taking clothes off in front of me."

"And this time?"

There was a long pause. "This time I guess it's my fault," Brandon admitted.

He closed the door behind us. We were alone in my room, lights on now that the power was restored. I still clutched my towel as a nudity-shield.

"Don't look while I'm changing," I said.

"Ok."

I didn't really believe that he wouldn't look, but I needed the pretense if I was ever going to drop my stupid towel. I let it fall to the floor once my brother had his back turned. He still didn't peek, even with the audible cue of my nakedness.

I tried to set a brisk but unhurried pace while getting my clothes on. Mostly I just succeeded in nervously fumbling everything and taking much longer than if I'd been in no rush at all.

"Show's over," I said. "You can go now."

"Who says I was here for that?" Brandon asked.

"Well, considering you followed me in here in hopes that I'd get naked..."

"I'd almost think you didn't trust me, with that tone."

"I don't, in this case."

"What, you think I can't help myself?"

"Basically, yeah."

"Then why'd you still let me stay in the room?"

I folded my arms and glared at Brandon, but he had a point. "Because I'm very confused."

"Confusion? That's what you're going with?"

"I guess." I shrugged. "I mean, what do I even do with you now?"

"Nothing's changed."

"Things have absolutely changed. You never tried grabbing my tits before today. You never tried to perv on me nearly so blatantly."

Brandon smiled ruefully and ran his fingers through his hair. "No, perhaps not. Maybe... maybe I'm a bit confused too. Maybe I just thought it was worth a try."

"Because I might be into it?"

"Well you never know."

"Really? You think?"

"Hard to say. You always get so close, and you're so casual around me, and you're always getting me to do things..."

"Yeah, 'cause you're my brother."

"Is that all it is?"

I hesitated, then dropped my arms and scratched an imaginary itch. "I think so."

"So you definitely wouldn't want me to do this, then?"

Brandon reached forward and cupped my breast. I looked down at his hand, then up at his open, questioning face.

"You shouldn't do that," I said.

"Of course I shouldn't. That wasn't the question."

My heart pounded. I pushed Brandon's hand away so he wouldn't feel just how anxious and excited I was. I didn't want to have to try explaining that to him when I couldn't even explain it to myself.

"Don't be difficult," I said.

"I'm not sure I can help that."

"You could try."

"Yeah, I could. But you don't make it easy."

I swallowed hard. My mouth was so dry the motion almost hurt. "S'not my fault."

"Some of it is."

"You're my brother. I didn't know it'd go like this."

"Neither did I. Didn't stop it." He stepped uncomfortably close. "Didn't stop all those peeks you gave me, or the feels, or when you do that thing where you make me do something and just assume I'll eventually give in."

"That was just s'posed to be fun."

"Uh huh."

Brandon's hands went to my hips and started a painfully slow creep up my sides. I melted under his illicit touch. He wasn't supposed to make me feel that way. He was just my brother. Someone I could hang out with and be myself, be free, never have to feel like he might actually think dirty stuff about me. And yet, here we were.

Somehow, I couldn't even bring myself to hate it.

"I peeked a little while you were changing," he said softly.

"I knew you would."

"Couldn't help it."

"Whatever."

He was pulling me closer, his hands sneaking around to my lower back for leverage. I pushed weakly at his chest, making a token effort at breaking free. It didn't work.

"You don't know what you do to me sometimes," Brandon said. "Especially when you don't mean to."

I let myself slide toward him a little, enough that my leg bumped against a hard bulge in his pants that I'd suspected would be there. He groaned at the sudden pressure on his growing erection.

"I might have some idea," I said with as much false confidence as I could muster.

Neither of us knew what to do from there. We didn't move for what seemed like a small eternity, except that I could feel my brother's cock pulse and stiffen even further against my thigh.

My heart pounded like crazy and I felt a bit dizzy, despite my utter lack of exertion. I was so desperately out of my depth trying to figure out what was happening and what I wanted.

Even what Brandon wanted wasn't totally clear. Sure he was into me in an inappropriate kind of way, that much had been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. But what did he actually, truly want from me? To feel me up? To generally perv on me? To maybe...

I bit my lip and flushed at the idea of sex with my brother. It was a ludicrous notion. Totally insane. Surely he wouldn't ever take it that far. But if he did, if he tried something like that, what would I do? What the hell even could I do?

"That feels kinda nice," Brandon said quietly.

"Yeah, I bet it does." I shook my head and pulled away. "You've got me all confused, you know that?"

"It's only fair. You've been confusing me for a while now."

"That doesn't actually make it fair."

"No. Maybe not."

I turned away as Brandon stepped close again. That didn't stop him. He pressed against me from behind instead. His arms went around me, hands clasping at my waist. His erection was no less obvious pressing on my butt than it had been on my leg.

"Stop that," I said.

"Which part, exactly?" he asked.

"All of it."

"You mean stop feeling bad things for you?"

"Yes."

"And presumably stop touching you?"

"Also yes."

"Well, I can't really help you with one of those things."

"And the other?"

"That one I don't want to help you with."

"Yeah. I thought not."

I relaxed my tensing muscles as best I could. I was such a bundle of nerves.

It honestly felt nice to be held by my brother, even if I didn't know that I wanted it. It felt nice to be wanted, to be desired, and for it all to be so very, very naughty.

Our parents knew. They knew about Brandon, and about how he looked at me. They'd just assumed I wouldn't let him touch me now that I knew. And here I was letting him. So bad.

Goddamn, I better not be doing this just to spite them. That would be even worse.

Brandon shifted against me, just enough that I felt his cock grind against my butt. No, I wasn't doing this just because of Mom and Dad. There was something more there. Some part of me that found a crazy thrill in being the object of my brother's lust. A part of me that just didn't care how godawfully terrible an idea it was to let this go on any longer.

"Is this what you always wanted?" I asked softly.

"I wouldn't say always. It's a fairly recent development, all things considered. But yeah, kinda." His palms slid up the surface of my shirt, heading for my breasts yet again. "For a while, I mostly just wanted to see you naked. I got too many teasing glimpses from you. Not that you meant to, I'm sure. But it made me think things anyway."

"You weren't supposed to care about seeing me," I said. "That's the only reason I never worried about you seeing stuff." I shrugged. "But you've seen me naked now, right? So you could just go away happy?"

"That's not how it works. Besides, I still only got peeks."

"Shit. Of course you want more."

Brandon's breath was hot on the back of my neck as he got in closer to my ear. "It's in our nature to always want more. You should know that."

His hands closed on my tits. My tummy fluttered so hard I thought I might actually be sick.

It wasn't fair. The groping, the grinding, holding me the way he was, his soft voice in my ear... if only he wasn't my brother, we'd be in business.

My pussy was protesting that it didn't care about familial bonds. "This is hot," it informed me. "Fucking do something about it," it demanded. Stupid vagina. What did it know?

I shifted my weight and felt the dampness collecting down there. Whether or not it truly had a say, my pussy was going to make its opinion known.

Not fair. Two against one.

Or, perhaps, two and a half against the small, defiant part of me that saw the absurdity of this whole situation. Not good odds, at any rate.

I rubbed back against Brandon, grinding my ass into his crotch. He groaned softly and rocked his hips reciprocally.

I was falling victim to the sweet, seductive allure of what Brandon was offering. I didn't even know if he realized what he was luring me into. He was probably amazed I'd put up with him thus far.

With a speed and decisiveness that surprised both of us, I whirled in my brother's arms and kissed him. His eyes widened to their full size for a second before returning to normal.

Brandon's hands found a comfy perch on my butt as he regained enough control to return my kiss. I snaked my arms around his neck and stood up on tiptoes just so I could press my lips more firmly to his. We locked together in our embrace for long enough that I was panting for breath by the end.

"Ok," I said. "That was it."

"That was what?"

"It." I pushed him away. "You get one kiss. That's all."

"I didn't even ask for it."

"No, you asked for a lot more." I flicked my eyes down to the bulge in Brandon's jeans. "But that would obviously be too far."

He stepped closer again. "Would it?"

I stepped back. "Definitely."

He closed the distance, maneuvering me toward my bed. I let it happen. Maybe I'd hoped that's where he'd lead me. Maybe it was more my doing than his. All I knew for sure was I wasn't surprised to fall backward onto my mattress, nor was I upset by it. I was, however, quite giggly and excited when he fell on top of me.

"One more?" Brandon suggested.

I pretended to resist the idea. "Just one."

We kissed again, our 'one more.' Then again after that. A fullscale makeout session broke out between us, complete with rubbing, fondling, and some nuzzling when we took breathing breaks.

I felt insanely, electrically alive. In bed with my brother, making out with him, grabbing and feeling him. It wasn't right, but goddamn was it fun.

Our bodies writhed together, seeking mutual gratification from the other. I pushed on Brandon's shoulder softly, then more insistently until he finally rolled over and let me be on top for a while.

It meant losing my excuse of being pressured into something, but I didn't care anymore. I wasn't an unwilling participant no matter how comforting the lie might have been. I was just as into this as he was.

I broke away from Brandon long enough to pull my shirt off. He'd already seen my chest in his little 'peeks,' but his reaction was still quite satisfying. I was letting him see me for real now, not just in brief glimpses. I was feeding his crush, and in turn feeding off his desire for me.

Brandon stared adoringly at my tits, then reached up and grabbed gently with both hands. He massaged my boobies, occasionally flicking his eyes to meet mine as though he still wasn't convinced that I was actually giving him such access.

My hips kept rocking while my brother's hands caressed my breasts. I slowly lowered my upper body back down until he had to remove his hands and let me press my chest to his. I kissed him again, long and deep, with plenty of exploratory tongue action in the mix.

I was totally lost to my lust and the unique novelty of it all. I needed more, and we weren't going to stop until I got it.

Brandon rolled me back over and took his turn on top. He didn't lie fully across me, but kept himself partly propped up. The reason for his chosen position became clear when he snuck his hand down my tummy and undid my jeans. Once he had enough room to work, he slipped his fingers into my panties.

I gasped and thrust my hips upward, into his touch rather than away from it. It was just what I needed, a little brotherly fingering to take the edge off.

We kissed again while Brandon worked his magic on my pussy. I was wet enough that his fingers slid around like he'd lubed me up beforehand. I knew where that was going to lead, and sure enough he pressed into me with slow, tentative movements. I spread my legs wider and allowed the digital penetration.

I groaned into Brandon's mouth as he finger-fucked me with increasingly deep movements, then louder as his palm brushed my clit. He hadn't quite found the right area to press his hand, but he was narrowing in and pushing my buttons with ever greater success.

His hard cock poked my thigh through his pants. It moved back and forth a little even while he was concentrating on me, and I raised my leg a bit, propping up my knee to give him more to work with while grinding on me.

Brandon masturbated me with all the frantic vigour of a boy getting into a girl's pants for the first time. It was like he thought if he did a good enough job, I'd fall for him and be his sexy toy again in the future. I couldn't see that happening, but it was a good effort all the same.

I came all over my brother's fingers as they thrust and vibrated, working my pussy into a sopping mess. I rode the illicit high until I started coming down, then had to push him away before I gave in and let him do it again.

"Ok, ok," I said, panting slightly. "That's enough."

He grinned just a little smugly, but he deserved it. "Seemed like you liked it."

"I did. But don't push it. I could still punch you in the nads and tell you to fuck off."

"Yeah, I s'pose you could. Wouldn't be very polite, mind you."

"No, indeed not." I bit my lip and considered. "Not very polite at all."

Brandon hadn't moved away, and was still far too close. I couldn't sort my head back out when he was right there, pressing against me, breath caressing my skin, eyes boring into my soul.

I gave him a gentle push on the shoulder. "Roll over."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He complied, albeit with quite a bemused expression on his face. I got to my knees and settled next to him. The tent in his pants was even more prominent from this angle.

"Help me get these off," I said.

Brandon quirked an eyebrow, but was all too happy to let me pull his jeans down his legs and past his feet. I hesitated longer at his boxers, but I knew I couldn't back out. It wouldn't be fair, true, but more importantly, I didn't want to stop just yet. Fairness be damned, I was still a horny little thing deep down inside. That was what mattered. If I'd really wanted to stop, Brandon would just have had to suck it up and deal.

His cock sprang to attention once freed of his underwear. I felt an extra jolt of excitement as I actually saw it for the first time. That feeling only grew sharper as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft.

Brandon moaned softly as my hand enclosed his throbbing stiffness. His cock twitched and pulsed in my grasp, eager for release. I just held it at first while I processed the sensations and emotions that threatened to overwhelm me.

"This is only going to happen once," I said, as much for my benefit as Brandon's.

"What?"

"I said-"

"No, I heard. Just... I don't know. That's a weird thing to say."

I shook my head. "Only once," I repeated.

I squeezed a little harder, stifling any argument my brother might try to make. I had all the control in the world over him at that point. He was horny, and I held his cock. I was in charge.

We couldn't do this again. That was only sensible. But for right now...

I stroked my hand up and down Brandon's exquisitely stiff cock. It was such a nice feeling, especially when paired with small gasps and twitches he made.

After making sure my brother wasn't going to do or say anything stupid, I settled in more comfortably. I lay down half on my tummy with my face close to his cock and my arm resting on his leg while I jerked him off.

Precum drooled from the tip and I swiped my thumb across it every now and then to gather some lubrication. Eventually I grew bold enough to flick my tongue out and taste him. There wasn't much to gather in my mouth, just enough for a hint of his flavour.

"Mmm, that's nice," Brandon groaned.

"Yeah, I bet," I said.

"You could do it more, if you want."

I snorted. "Gee, thanks for the permission."

It was tempting to be contrarian just for the sake of it, but the truth was I actually did want to lick him some more. I restrained myself for just long enough to make a point, then darted in for another, longer swipe of my tongue. I traveled the entire length of the underside of his shaft, ending with a swirl of tongue around the head.

Brandon's moans combined with the sheer physical thrill of licking my brother's cock were getting me all wet and horny again. Or maybe still. I hadn't exactly had a chance to calm down and get rational yet.

My oral action progressed to taking him in my mouth and gently running my lips partway down his length. I didn't intend to graduate straight to a blowjob, but it might just have been inevitable. It felt natural enough by that point to carry on and work my way to the base in a gentle series of head bobs, occasionally broken up with pauses to flick my tongue around some more.

Brandon loved it. He was even smart enough not to say anything while I lavished oral attention on his cock. He did, however, start playing with my hair while I sucked him off. That was ok. It felt quite sensual and pleasant, despite what a dirty pair of deviants we were being.

My sisterly blowjob got results. Brandon tensed up just seconds before unleashing salty cum into my mouth. My initial reaction was to pull back and spit it out, but I didn't. I kept him snugly engulfed, allowing my mouth to be filled up.

The taste wasn't good, exactly, but it was pretty sexy, and I was horny enough to get off on the act. I swallowed about half the mouthful, considered what I was doing, then swallowed the rest.

I pushed myself up to my knees, then dragged the back of my arm across my lips to clean up anything I might have missed. Brandon was looking up at me with a dazed, awed expression. I'd probably just strengthened whatever crush he'd had on me to begin with by quite a significant margin. Oops.

"That's not happening again," I warned him.

Brandon shrugged. "I don't believe that. But we can work that out later." He grinned wide and dopey. "Either way, that was amazing. Thank you."

I felt my face heat and had to turn away so he wouldn't see. "Whatever."

He sat up and reached out to gently caress my breast. I let him. This was still technically the same event, so he wasn't immediately disregarding what I'd said. Not exactly.

"Can I lick your pussy?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "What makes you think we're not done here?"

"You don't seem done."

"In what way?"

"You just don't."

I stayed put, but I didn't resist when Brandon gently guided me to lie down. Nor did I put up a fight when he started taking my pants off.

My breathing quickened and my pulse pounded. I covered my eyes with my arm as my brother stripped me naked even after I'd assumed he was finished pushing his luck.

It annoyed me that he was right. I didn't want to be finished yet, not really. Sucking him off had gotten me all worked up again. My previous orgasm wasn't holding me over.

"Goddamn, Allie," Brandon said reverently.

His fingers ran a soft, warm course up my bare thigh and over my pussy. His touch made me twitch and tense up despite how I'd known it was coming. It was a whole different feeling from the focused fumbling earlier. He could get his whole hand into play and press as soft or hard as he wanted.