Riders in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

He wanted to do more than just feel me this time. He pushed my legs apart and lay between them. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched with lustful fascination as my brother's face neared my pussy.

Brandon's tongue licked a broad swathe the length of my slit. I had to close my eyes and hold back an embarrassing noise in response. He licked a few more times, then paused. I peeked through slitted eyelids, then opened wider when I saw him grinning at me.

"You're very wet for someone who didn't want this," he said smugly.

I frowned, grabbed a handful of his hair, and pushed him back toward my cunt. "Shut up and get back to work."

****

It wasn't until late in the evening that I got a chance to really sit back and reflect. I wasn't on my own at the time, not exactly. I'd opted for chilling with Mom and Dad in the living room, mainly as a way to show that I wasn't spending the whole day sneaking around with Brandon.

They'd never suspect that we'd actually done anything. I hoped they wouldn't, anyway. Just because they'd figured out Brandon had a thing for me didn't mean they'd guess I'd feed into it the way I had. Hell, I wouldn't have ever bet on that result.

I snuggled with Mom on the couch while she watched her show. She toyed affectionately with my hair at times, at others she was too engrossed to notice me. She was so much nicer to be around when she wasn't picking at me or Brandon. Today had been a rough day in that regard, and it was a good feeling to smooth the waters somewhat.

Dad sat in his chair doing a crossword, sometimes getting distracted by the tv as well. I caught him watching me sometimes, but I didn't react or look directly back at him. Like Mom, I think he was happier under the assumption that I was putting some space between me and Brandon.

Little did they know.

I could still feel Brandon's tongue on my clit. I had to squeeze my thighs together every now and then at the memory of it. Not that his technique had been god-like, but it was just so insane and dirty that I'd let my brother, my one and only sibling, eat me out until I came.

It couldn't happen again. I was very firm on that with Brandon, and with myself. I'd been weak to give in before, though admittedly I had no regrets. It had been fun and made for memories I'd look back on for a long time.

And, despite the weirdness, I was glad I knew more about my brother. His big, dark secret about me. It was better than not knowing. I wasn't sure I would have felt that way if I'd reacted to it with appropriate horror rather than being intrigued, but still.

Brandon came down and joined the rest of us for a while. He very wisely left space between me and him, and didn't pay me any particular attention. He also got up and walked out again before any of the rest of us had moved.

I stuck around until Mom started making noises about going to bed. I concurred and declared myself to be rather sleepy too, though I wasn't really. I just didn't want to leave any room for assumptions that I'd be off to hop into bed with my brother, which I most definitely wasn't.

I played with myself a bit in bed before going to sleep. Just a little fingering of my lucky pussy while I replayed the events of the day, focusing heavily on the juicy details. I then rolled over and dozed off a very contented girl.

****

I was gently shaken awake sometime in the middle of the night. I grumbled, but my waker was insistent.

"F'ck 'ff," I mumbled.

"Come on, get up," Brandon whispered.

"I'm not fucking you. Don't even bother."

"I know, I know. It's not about that. I wouldn't have tried when you're sleeping. I'm not that stupid."

"I'm on the fence about that last point."

Brandon tugged at my arm. "Come on. It'll be worth it. Promise."

"Go 'way. I'm naked under the covers anyway."

"Why the hell would that stop me?"

"I... just... I told you we were done, right? No more sexy times. No more nakey sister. Got it?"

"Don't make me carry you. I'll do it."

I didn't move, so Brandon followed through on his threat. I giggled in spite of my annoyance as he dragged me to the edge of my bed and tried to pick me up. He didn't have much luck, and his groping hands were getting feels that I didn't want him getting used to. He'd gotten some boobs and pussy already that day. He'd just have to get used to not getting any more.

"Alright, alright," I said. "Make it quick, though."

"We'll see."

Brandon turned and padded out of the room as I rolled out of bed, still naked. I shrugged and followed him. If he wasn't waiting around to watch, maybe he really wasn't just perving on me some more.

He was only in boxers, and I found myself staring more than I meant to as I tagged behind him up to the attic.

The storm had picked up since bedtime, I could hear it raging outside. The power seemed to still be on for now, judging by the faint sources of light from electronic devices. We didn't turn on any lights, though. We didn't even have to discuss the issue of not wanting to raise our parents from their slumber.

I figured out what Brandon was up to once we neared our attic mattress-fort. A brilliant crack of lighting shone through the window, just barely preceding a boom of accompanying thunder.

"Wow," I said softly.

"Neat, right?"

"Yeah, it's ok."

I knelt down by the window, hugging my arms around my body. I was suddenly conscious and slightly embarrassed of my nudity once we stopped and settled down. The sporadic flashes of illumination made the problem more visible.

Still, Brandon didn't turn to stare at me. He maintained his steady view out the window. I gradually relaxed next to him despite our mutual clothing shortage.

"I don't remember ever seeing lightning like this," I said.

"I know, right?" Brandon said. "Some of 'em, you can see all the little jaggy bits and everything."

"Is it just 'cause it's nighttime, you think? More contrast or something?"

"Maybe. Could also just be that it's so close by."

I nodded. "Maybe."

We kept watching, but the show died down as the lightning moved away from us. Eventually, there was nothing but the more usual flashes of light with none of the cool bolts remaining visible to us.

"Ok," I said. "I'll admit, that was probably worth waking up for."

"Thought it might be."

"Don't get all cocky about it, though."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Neither of us moved. After a few moments, I leaned against Brandon. He put his arm around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't even try using the opportunity to feel me up, which I appreciated.

"You know..." I said.

Brandon waited a moment, then, "Yes?"

"Nothing. Nevermind."

"Uh uh. You gotta tell me what you were gonna say."

"Wasn't anything."

"I think it was something."

"Well it wasn't."

In truth, I was getting kind of horny. I'd been about to say something to that effect, except I realized it was probably a bad idea, and would result on me backing down yet again on my not-so-firm moral stance. We couldn't keep fucking around, even if in the moment it was getting tempting.

I shouldn't have just wandered after my brother without putting clothes on. He shouldn't have come to my room half-naked either. There was some blame for both of us this time. Worse than that, I wasn't sure that I hadn't deliberately opted for nudity, then covered up my decision with rationalizations and laziness.

But that would mean I actually did want Brandon to try something, and that wasn't right. That wasn't me. Probably. Maybe.

Oh goddammit.

As casually as I could manage, I slunk a hand over to Brandon's lap. He quirked his head toward me the very instant I made contact. I saw his mouth open, but it closed again as my fingers crept over to his boxers.

Brandon let out a small, soft groan as I touched his cock through his underwear. He leaned back slightly and spread his legs. I smiled to myself, even as my inner turmoil refused to quiet itself.

Stupid brother being so fascinating and fun to play with. This was his fault. All him.

I massaged his cock with my palm, enjoying the feel of it stiffening within my grasp. The real question was what I was going to do when he got fully hard and wanted more. I had a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't be an issue once we got that far.

"Let me guess," Brandon said, "this is the last time for real?"

"Oh shut up."

I turned and kissed him, slowly pressing him back until he fell prone with me on top. Rain pattered against the window directly beside us as we made out and pressed our bodies together.

We took turns fumbling with Brandon's boxers, neither of us willing to push the other away long enough to deal with them efficiently. I got plenty of groping feels of his cock in the process, and he reached around to grab my butt a few times.

It was like we hadn't messed around at all earlier in the day. We were both desperately horny all over again, totally lost in exploration of each other's bodies.

My hips rocked, grinding against Brandon's thigh even as he finally made some progress getting his sole article of clothing out of the way. I switched to grinding on his cock as soon as possible, ignoring how blatantly stupid an idea that was. I couldn't help it. Sexing around with my brother did things to me that defied logic and common sense.

"Goddamn, Allie," Brandon breathed. "You know I can't be good if you're gonna act like that."

"You wouldn't be good anyway," I said. "So I'm not sure what your point is."

I braced myself on his chest as I rolled my hips, sliding back and forth along his shaft. His hands went to my tits, softly squeezing and toying with them.

"I was being good," He said. "You were all nakey, and I wasn't even doing anything about it."

"True. But how long was that going to last?"

"Guess you'll never know."

Brandon's shaft had gone slick from all the pussy juices I was transferring. I was having to grind harder to try and find that lovely bit of friction that was keeping me temporarily satisfied.

I squealed as he pushed me over and rolled on top. I couldn't keep a big, goofy smile off my face as he held himself above me, staring down with loving, lustful eyes. His cock stayed right about where it had been, pressing against my hot little cunt.

"This is the last time," I warned him.

"Yes," he said. "I thought it might be."

"I mean it this time."

"Uh huh."

"We can't keep doing this. Making things worse."

"No, indeed not."

His cock slid along my wet slit. He thrust back and forth in short, jerky motions. A couple times I gasped as the tip of his erection bumped my entrance, but he didn't quite connect at the right angle. I was pretty sure he wasn't trying for real yet.

"If this is the last time," he said, "we should make it good."

I nodded weakly, my heart hammering in my chest. "Yeah. Good."

"Like, really good," he hinted.

"Dammit, dude. You're not being subtle. Just do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and clutched tightly for security as he carefully lined us up. I pressed my face into his shoulder and muffled my gasp as he slowly, deliciously, pushed his way inside.

Small shocks of pure delight zapped through me as I was spread open and entered by my brother. My own goddamn brother. Fuck.

He was in me. Deeper and deeper into my little pussy. It was a physical connection beyond anything we'd ever had before. I loved him. Loved feeling him. Loved what he did to me.

I was lost. I knew it in that moment. I could say things like 'not again' or 'this is the last time,' but they didn't mean anything. I had to actually be able to help myself for moral stances to do any good.

I pulled Brandon even closer as he continued to smoothly and gently work his way in. My pussy stretched and engulfed him, snugging around him oh-so-cozily.

My lips found his. They locked together in a long, deep kiss as he buried himself entirely within me. I moaned into his mouth, wriggling slightly from the sheer overwhelming nature of what was happening. My cunt was all filled up with brother-cock. It was about the naughtiest, sexiest thing that we could have been doing, short of getting creatively hedonistic.

Brandon thrust into me in short, but increasingly lengthy motions. My pussy welcomed every single intrusion and sent little shocks of pleasure through me every time he bottomed out.

I ran my hands down my brother's back, softly dragging my nails along his skin. I kissed and nipped at the tender areas around his shoulders, neck, and face. He growled and nipped back when got a little too rough. I don't think he realized just how hot my pussy got when he did that.

Our sibling love-making built to an uncontrolled frenzy. Brandon pounded me hard, my nails dug into his back, and his teeth left a painful mark on my shoulder. I struggled to hold onto him as his movements got wild and frantic.

I closed my eyes and hissed with decadent lust as Brandon's cum erupted inside me. His thrusting slowed down as more and more of his semen was pumped into my little pussy.

Brandon went fully still as he finished, save for his breathing and a slight tremble in his arms. I kissed him once more, then gave him an insistent nudge until he rolled over and let me climb on top.

He winced as slid back onto his softening cock. He'd be sensitive after cumming, but that was just too bad for him. He needn't think I was coming away from this without an orgasm of my own.

I rode my brother slowly and gently until I felt him begin to stiffen up again. My movements got a bit quicker, but still fairly tame.

A small, distant flash of lightning in the far, far distance illuminated the window for a split second, then a muffled roar of thunder a moment later. I gazed out at the rain, the rain that hadn't stopped all day, then back to my brother beneath me. Who would have thought that a storm like this was all it would take to bring us here?

I sat up straight, my posture as perfect as could be, while my hips continued working back and forth. Brandon's cock was back to full strength inside me, and he was no longer wincing. He put his hands on my thighs and caressed them gently, but otherwise let me ride him and go at my own pace. He'd had his fun. It was my turn to get what I wanted.

And I really, really wanted it. I wanted to cum on my brother's cock. It was a burning need deep within. Brandon probably guessed some of it, knew that the more we fucked around, the longer it went on, the harder it would be for me to stop it.

My eyelids fell half-closed as the pressure built. I took my time, didn't let myself rush no matter how badly I wanted to, kept my movements steady and rhythmic.

Brandon's hands went to my hips in an attempt to get me moving a bit faster. I smiled to myself. He'd gone too fast, and now he was trying to speed me up as well. He'd just have to wait, let me do it in my own time.

I squeezed my pussy around him, giving him something to distract him from my slow, deliberate pace. He groaned and ran his hands down my thighs instead of trying to guide my speed.

My orgasm built in the slowest, most sensual way. It was a constant battle with my body not to fuck my brother like a wild thing. I let it happen in its own time until my toes were curled with tingly anticipation, then it all finally crashed down around me in a sublime wave of incestuous ecstasy.

I slowed down to an eventual full stop. I felt so relaxed in the aftermath, so at peace with the world.

Brandon was a different story. He needed to get off again, and that was fine. I let him take over and finish off inside me for a second time. Feeling him cum in my pussy again only added to my angelic afterglow and general soft euphoria.

We lay cuddled together afterward in our dark and illicit love nest. The rain had slowed outside, though still pattered irregularly on the roof and window. I listened to the staccato of raindrops melding awkwardly with Brandon's heartbeat and debated falling asleep where I was.

"That was pretty great," he said.

I nodded absently. "It was."

"You don't regret it, do you?"

"No, I definitely don't." I brought Brandon's hand to my mouth and kissed it. It was easier than moving my whole body around to kiss him properly. I didn't want to disturb my cozy spot all curled up with him. "But we can't do it again."

"No, yeah, sure." He tightened his arm around me. "You're probably right."

****

I woke up the next morning still in my brother's arms. That wasn't good, but in a more immediate and physical sense, it wasn't bad either.

The sun had crept up to cast a pool of warm light over the two of us. It was a very welcome change from the dreary rain and clouds of yesterday. It melded nicely with the warmth of my brother's naked body snuggled up against mine.

I felt when Brandon began to wake up shortly after me. He shifted a bit, his breathing changed, and most noticeably he started caressing me and fondling my tits. Even his cock stiffened as he gradually returned to a fully alert state.

I didn't say or do anything about my brother sleepily grinding on my hip or feeling me up. I should have stopped him right there, just as I should have stopped him every other time things got too far. It wasn't something I was very good at, as it turned out.

"Last night was the last time," I said. "I told you that."

Brandon kissed my cheek. "You did say that. But maybe..."

"We shouldn't."

"I know. I'm not saying we should. Just..."

I sighed. I knew what he meant. It was so warm and lovely, and he felt so good against me, and my pussy was warming up so nicely in anticipation.

"One more time," I said. "But that's it."

I felt Brandon's smile without seeing it. "Sure. One more."

He rolled me over a bit and kissed my ear. I lay on my side while he scooted right up behind me. His cock slid up against my ass, the down again as he guided it between my thighs. I lifted my upper leg to give him more room.

Brandon left his cock tantalizingly grazing my pussy while he reached around and slid his finger down my slit. I sighed happily as he toyed with my gradually awakening little cunt. His fingers, cock, and naked body all cozied up to me were getting the juices flowing in a big way.

After fingering me long enough to ensure I was ready, Brandon guided his cock into me. He gave small, gentle pushes, filling me up agonizingly slowly. I squirmed a bit, but resisted shoving myself back against him. That would be too wanton and eager. Besides, the slow, sensual torture was kind of nice.

There was no hurry to anything that morning. We were warm and cozy together, and neither of us was going anywhere. Brandon rocked back and forth inside me in smooth, lazy strokes. I murmured happily to myself and brought his hand back up to my chest, closing it over my breast.

It was all so very calm, relaxed, and soothingly sexual. It was the very best way to wake up.

At least it was until we got shouted at from downstairs.

"Allie! Are you up there?"

Brandon and I both froze in sudden terror, then relaxed a bit when we realized we weren't actually caught. I craned my neck around to meet his eyes. He shrugged fractionally.

"Yeah, Mom," I called back. "What is it?"

"I didn't know where you were," Mom yelled up. "It's getting late and I couldn't find you or your brother. Have you seen Brandon?"

Quite a lot of him, in fact. Best not to say so. "No, haven't seen him," I lied. "Maybe he went out?"

"Maybe."

I waited, still tense, but no further questioning arose. I finally devolved into a suppressed fit of giggling. Brandon followed suit.

"Well that was stupidly close," I said.

"Kinda was, wasn't it?" he agreed.

"Can you imagine if she'd come up here?"

"I don't even want to picture it."

I was all excited and jittery, and part of me just wanted to escape and get back to safety. However, Brandon was still inside me and I didn't want him gone yet.

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers