Riders in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

"Keep going," I said.

He didn't move. "Um... are you sure? Maybe-"

"Yes I'm sure. You can't just start something and not finish."

"But Mom-"

I growled and wriggled away from my reluctant brother. Once I was free, I immediately turned and pounced on him. I easily wrestled him into submission, mostly because he wasn't fighting back hardly at all.

"She could still come up here," was all he said.

"Then we better be quick."

I climbed onto Brandon's cock and started riding. It really didn't take any more than that to win him over. He still glanced toward the ladder a few times as though Mom might pop out at any moment, but most of his attention returned to me, where it rightfully should be.

I braced my hands on my brother's bare chest while my hips moved fast and crazy. I was just as anxious about getting caught as he was, so unfortunately there'd be no more taking it slow. We needed to finish up and get out of there.

Nervous energy spurred us on, and pretty soon I felt Brandon's cock spasm and shoot yet another load of his brotherly cum into my hot little cunt.

"Sorry," he said.

I shook my head. "We needed to be fast." I bent down and kissed him softly. "And now we need to go."

Brandon put his boxers back on from the night before, then led the way to our rooms. I had to sneak naked behind him with my arms wrapped protectively around my chest, my head twitching every which way in case I saw or heard something. We were lucky. There was no sign of either parent lurking in wait.

I grabbed some clothes and hit the bathroom for a shower. I desperately needed to clean up before interacting with Mom or Dad.

The shower felt nice, and I just stood beneath the flow for a couple minutes. Then I got to work washing and scrubbing, making sure no scent of illicit sex remained on me.

Cleaning my pussy of all the brother-cum wasn't exactly a fun task, though afterward I left the showerhead down there and let it jet against my clit until I came. That was more my speed.

After cleaning myself and taking the edge off, I spent the next little while dressing, brushing my hair and teeth, and checking every part of my body in the mirror. I put a lot of effort into making sure I looked just the same as I would any other day, with the bizarre additional goal of making sure the extra work wasn't noticed by anyone.

Brandon must have been waiting for me to finish up, because he headed for the bathroom as soon as I was done. On a whim, I smacked his butt as we passed each other. He raised an eyebrow and I just grinned back at him.

I headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. My heart felt like it would betray me, even if the rest of my facade was perfect. I forced myself to breathe slowly and calmly, and try to focus on something other than my romantic night with my brother. Easier said than done.

I derped around a bit trying to figure out what I wanted to eat. Mom snuck up on me while I was carefully examining a cupboard that didn't even have anything I wanted in it. My daydreaming was not helping my ability to function at all.

"There you are," Mom said. "Finally."

I nodded and waved airily. "Yeah, just got hungry. Thought I'd get some breakfast."

She frowned. "It's nearly lunch time."

I glanced at the microwave clock. "Just coming up on eleven. That's not lunch time yet."

"It's late, is my point."

"So?"

Mom sighed. "Nevermind. Did you see Brandon on your way here? I still can't find him anywhere."

My pulse shot up. "No. Why would I have? He can look after himself."

Shit. I was panicking. I didn't need to, Mom didn't know anything, and I was only going to raise suspicion if I got too defensive.

"I just thought you might have, is all," Mom said, giving me an odd look. "Sometimes you two seem to know each other better than I ever will."

I tensed further. "I wouldn't say that," I said in a carefully even tone.

A moment passed. I felt like I was under scrutiny, and it wasn't just my stupid paranoia. Mom was examining me intently, and I wasn't doing a great job of acting nonchalant.

"Maybe we never should have said anything," Mom said softly.

A ball of guilt and shame roiled in my tummy. She couldn't actually know, could she? There was no way. And yet...

"About what?" I asked, though I strongly suspected I knew the answer.

"About your brother."

"Oh. That."

"It's not his fault you know. He doesn't mean to feel the way he does."

Wait, what? That wasn't what I'd expected. I glanced cautiously at Mom. She appeared concerned rather than angry.

"No, I know," I said even while I waited to see where this was going.

"Don't be too hard on him. These things happen. I don't want it to ruin your relationship with each other."

I relaxed internally, breathing a huge sigh of relief. Mom thought I was stressed and upset with Brandon, not that we'd spent the night fucking around in a very non-familial kind of way. All I had to do was feed into her incorrect assumption and we'd be all clear.

"It won't," I promised. "Just... you know."

Mom put her hand on my back and rubbed in small circles. "I know, sweetie. It's a tough one. It might take time, but I hope it'll be better for everyone in the long run." She bit her lip. "I really hope so. If we accidentally drove you two apart..."

"No, Mom. It's fine. It's better that I know." Though not in a way I could ever tell her. "I'll adjust."

She nodded. "That's the spirit." She forced a smile. "Now, how about I make an early lunch for us all? Brunch, maybe. I think it's still early enough for that."

"Sure, Mom. Sounds good."

Me, Mom, and Dad all went out to the back deck to eat 'brunch' when it was ready. I felt more secure around them now that Mom had taken my initial reaction entirely the wrong way. Any awkwardness or weirdness from me only reinforced her false belief that I was upset by Brandon's feelings for me, rather than guiding her toward the more damaging truth that I'd caught some of those feelings.

Brandon showed up a little bit after the rest of us. Lured by the food, no doubt. It had been a while since supper the night before, and we'd been burning some calories since then.

I didn't notice at first, but Brandon hadn't put any socks on. He sat across from me, giving our parents a better look at his feet than what I had. I couldn't figure out why Mom kept looking down and trying to hide a smile until I remembered about his toes.

"Alright, why are Brandon's painted toes funny today when they were a point of contention yesterday?" I demanded.

Brandon looked up, flicking his gaze around the table. He'd been happily and obliviously focused on eating until that point.

Mom shook her head. "They aren't."

"Then why do you keep smiling?"

She hid her mouth with her hand. "I don't."

"You do too."

Mom stood abruptly. "Anyone want more toast? I'm going to make some more."

Dad was trying to repress a grin too as Mom left. Brandon was a picture of hapless woe as the rest of his family amused themselves at his expense.

"Your toes are very nice," Dad assured Brandon diplomatically.

"Ok, Allie's right," Brandon said. "You and Mom are acting very different about them today."

Dad shrugged. "We were just concerned. Maybe unnecessarily. But if that's what you want-"

"It isn't. Me and Allie were just bored."

Dad patted his shoulder. "If you say so." He rose. "I'm going to see if there's any more coffee."

Brandon and I were left temporarily alone.

"Well this is weird," he said.

"Yeah, it kinda is," I said. "But Mom thinks I'm upset with you, and probably Dad does now too. So they aren't worried about you crushing on me, or me taking advantage of it, or whatever they were all bothered and cranky about yesterday." I took a breath after quickly getting some details out of the way while I had the chance. "They're probably going to be more relaxed about things today."

"Relaxed enough to poke fun at me," Brandon groused. "Isn't that great."

"They aren't even poking fun. Just... appreciating quality artistic endeavours. Or whatever."

"Yeah right." He sighed. "Maybe you should clean my nails up after lunch."

"Brunch," I corrected. "And no can do. I'm meant to be awkward around you for a while. Take some of the heat off."

"But I don't want to be picked on all day."

"Shoulda worn socks then, huh?"

Brandon grimaced and stared at his plate. "I forgot. Wasn't even thinking about it."

"No. Indeed not."

****

I left Brandon to deal with his toes and our parents after I'd eaten. I had some errands to run. Or, rather, one pressing errand that I turned into an excuse to get a few other things taken care of. I was procrastinating, really.

Eventually, I had to just do it. It was either that or return home without what I needed, which just seemed foolish. I mentally braced myself, then went into the drug store.

I had to gradually circle the area, not wanting to look too desperate or obvious. Still, I made it there. A while after that, with more random meandering in the meantime, I reached the checkout counter.

I watched the guy ringing me through, silently daring him to say a goddamn thing about me buying the morning after pill. He was either wise or experienced enough that his face didn't so much as flicker through the whole transaction. He even double bagged the small box, which was unnecessary but thoughtful.

No one accosted me upon my arrival home, which was good. I went straight to my room and shut the door. I just wanted some privacy for a little while. I didn't get as much as I might have liked.

Brandon came poking around less than ten minutes after I got settled. I might have been annoyed with him for just walking in, but the excited, nervous little jitters I got from his arrival made it difficult to get upset.

Goddamn. I was getting as bad as him. All crushy and infatuated and shit. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"You took off for a while there," Brandon said.

"Yeah. So?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. Just saying."

"Sure you were."

"Buy anything interesting?"

"Nothing you'd care about."

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure."

Brandon considered. "Tell me anyway?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I had to go pick up the morning after pill 'cause my stupid brother came in my pussy a bunch. Happy?"

My tirade left Brandon temporarily speechless, so at least that was kind of funny.

"Oh," he eventually said.

"Yeah."

"Oops."

I snorted. "Like hell. You knew what you were doing."

"I mean, I did, but I kinda didn't too. I wasn't really thinking."

"You don't say."

He smiled innocently. "I could make it up to you."

"How exactly would you do that."

He stepped closer. "Maybe I could... you know... lick you a bit?"

"Of course it's a sex thing. I should have known."

"Well, like, I do kinda owe you an orgasm from earlier."

I folded my arms and tried to glare at him, but a brotherly tonguing was actually sounding pretty good. My horny little cunt was certainly on board with his plan.

"We'll have to be quiet," I said. "I don't want Mom or Dad finding out I'm letting you in my room for a while. Too many questions, even if they'd be starting from the wrong place."

"Hey, that's all up to you. I won't be making much noise."

His grin was a little too smug, but that was ok. I could deal. He'd have his mouth buried in my pussy soon enough anyway.

I made sure to lock the door before taking my pants off. I flushed slightly at disrobing while my brother was watching me, but it wasn't like he hadn't seen plenty of me already.

"This is getting to be a bad habit," I muttered as I slid my panties down my legs.

"Seems that way," Brandon agreed happily. "Isn't this about when you tell me this is the last time?"

I glared at him, but he remained unfazed. Me standing there bottomless probably didn't help my attempt to appear annoyed with him.

"Shut up and get to work," I said.

"Don't mind if I do."

I lay back on my bed with my legs spread. Brandon nuzzled my pussy, then got to the actual licking. I sighed contentedly and promptly forgave him for being a bit of an ass. It was a whole new dimension to our relationship that he could acquire forgiveness via eating me out.

"We're not going to be a couple," I said. "You know that, right?"

Brandon looked up, a mildly shocked expression on his face. "Well of course not. How would that even work? You're my sister."

"Well... yeah. Are you telling me you weren't hoping for anything like that?"

He shook his head. "No. I just... I like hanging out with you. And I think you're pretty hot. And... and I really like sex with you, as it turns out."

"So you just wanted to bone?"

"No, no. I mean yes, but not just that." He shrugged. "It's like any crush on a girl, really, except I don't need you to be my girlfriend or anything. You're already my sister. I've got plenty of reasons for spending time with you as it is."

"Gee, that was almost sweet. Kinda."

"Well-"

"Shush, now. Back to work."

I pushed Brandon's face back to my pussy. He didn't seem to mind being interrupted in such a fashion.

I relaxed and let my brother do his thing. His lovely, incestuous, oh-so-pleasurable thing. A girl could get used to such eager cunnilingus.

Honestly, there was no way we weren't doing more of this stuff. My protestations be damned; I was as interested and addicted as Brandon was. I absolutely didn't want to stop.

We'd have to be careful, of course. Constant vigilance would be key. But it would be worth it. So very, very worth it.

I looked down at the top of my brother's head and gently toyed with his hair. "You know," I said, "we probably need to work on you not cumming inside me. That may require some practice."

Brandon gave me a crooked smile tinged with my pussy juices. "Sounds good to me."

"I thought it might." I lay my head back and closed my eyes. "Finish up there, then we'll see."

He gave my pussy a quick pair of kisses. "Can do."

A slow, lazy smile spread across my lips. I wouldn't have expected to get here from such a stormy, rainy day, but I'd never look at bad weather the same again.

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers