Right or Left? Ch. 07

Story Info
Jeff, Wendy, Kyla & Jasmine's continuing incest tryst.
13.7k words
4.77
20.2k
33

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank everyone once again for your support and encouragement to continue writing my evolving incest saga.

The story continues with Jeff and Wendy (brother and sister) and his new girlfriend Kylah as they prepare the weekend before their upcoming spring break vacation.

Backstory: Kylah's mom, Jasmine, spent the afternoon having sex with Jeff, her daughter's boyfriend and realized that she no longer wanted to be with her domineering husband. Jasmine decided to leave her husband, and with her daughter, they fled to Jeff and Wendy's house where once more Jasmine's sexual boundaries were pushed to the limit. Jeff and Wendy's parents are out of town, so they all have the house to themselves for four days, four days to fuck and suck.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to incest, brother/sister, mother/daughter, anal, oral, multiple partners, girl on girl, or sex, in general, please do not go any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Morning

As Jeff woke he looked at the three naked women on his bed and knew it was not money or power or even status that authenticated a person's life; it was moments like this that provided confirmation. He was surprised to find his cock in his sister's mouth and when he moved Wendy suckled down on him. As much as he would love to receive a morning blow job from her, he had a lot to accomplish today. Reluctantly extricating himself from her mouth, he found his running gear and gently closed the bedroom door. The sex last night had been incredible, beyond belief actually, and his sore cock was a testament to the experience.

After years of routinely waking at five-thirty am Jeff found it impossible to stay in bed, no matter how exhausted he was. The early sun rays tried to find a way through the clouds and greet him; he loved this time of the morning, the peace of running unhindered through the streets to Riverside Park, his favorite park in Jacksonville. The sound of his running shoes on the paved road, with their steady rhythmic mantra beat, played over and over. The select few others like him who found solace in the experience of early morning running nodded or gave waves.

Riverside was the half-way point of his eight-mile run, and he always stopped at an isolated bench to stretch out before returning home. Jeff used the run to the park as unwind time and always waited until he was heading home before thinking over the plans for the day in his head.

On his way home the first item on his list was to see if Kylah and Jasmine were going to spend the day at his house. He knew it was going to be a challenge for them to gather their possessions from their home and find a new place to live. Hopefully, Jasmine's husband wouldn't cause too much trouble for them. He would check when he got to his real estate office this morning to see if any rentals were available on short notice.

His new real estate assistant, Sherry, was the second thing on today's agenda. They were scheduled to meet at eight am in his office this morning. He would have her take over showing a set of buyers a high-end home this afternoon, and then this weekend she would be on a trial run to see if she could handle the rest of his clients. If it worked out well, then the planned vacation getaway starting the following weekend with Wendy and Kylah would be stress-free for him.

Next, he had to inform his parents of the 'new' house guests and the circumstances. Jeff was a little worried about what they might say but also confident he could calm any worries they might have. His dad's new promotion had taken them to Atlanta, and they were spending the weekend house hunting. Jeff realized he and Wendy would have to find a new home, eventually, as their parents would be selling the one here. Luckily he had been saving a part of his commissions for a while now, and he had a sizable down payment to buy his first home.

Jeff smiled and laughed out loud as he thought about his next 'chore.' He wanted to stop at the 'Love Shop' and pick up a few items to surprise the girls with this weekend and on their vacation. His perverted mind had come up with a few ideas, and now all he needed were the right 'toys.'

The fact he was fucking his sister together along with his new girlfriend was amazing and last night when Kylah's mom Jasmine joined in they almost broke his cock. Thank goodness he had a 'blue pill' to take from his friend Doctor Low.

He looked at his watch as he ran the last few blocks to his house, not his best time but still considering the energy he expended last night he was surprised his stamina was this high.

The hot water in his shower felt so good he languished longer than he intended, and when Wendy came in and said good morning, he shut the water off. Jeff stepped out of the shower and watched his naked sister pee on the toilet as he dried himself off, even without makeup she was beautiful.

"I don't know how the fuck you can get up so early and run?" Wendy wondered. "By the way, you did a number on my ass last night bro; it was fucking amazing!" She stared at his muscular naked body and had the urge to suck her brother's cock, "come here stud and let me taste your clean cock."

Wendy loved the new relationship she had with her handsome, sexy brother, and she was glad he came home early that night and caught her masturbating on her bed. Since that time they had to sneak around to have sex when their parents weren't around. This free weekend was going to be a prelude to their vacation next weekend, and as Jeff put it, they had four days to fuck and suck to their heart's content.

"Maybe you should join me for a run someday," Jeff laughed as Wendy's mouth turned into a human vacuum machine. "Fuck Wendy, I thought you would have had your fill last night," Jeff said as his sister wrapped her arms around his ass and pulled him closer. "When I woke up my cock was in your mouth."

"I, hmm, know," Wendy mumbled with a full mouth. Wendy knew she could get used to this every morning, sucking her brother's cock as he came out of the shower all fresh and clean. "I love you, Jeff!" Wendy exclaimed, looking up at him. "You're such a stud, with your perfect body and cock!"

"You're not so bad yourself sis with that sexy mouth of yours!" Jeff countered back. "Now I do need to get to work, are you done for now?"

Wendy looked at her brother's cock, and even though she wanted more of him, she knew how punctual he was. "Jeff, last night I was too wound up to sleep so I, um, I took advantage of you," Wendy confessed. "Did you know you can come while you're sleeping?"

Jeff realized that was why his cock was so sore this morning, especially if Wendy had been sucking him all night. "Thank you, Wendy," he smiled, "maybe I can return the favor some time."

"One more suck?" asked Wendy.

"Make it quick," Jeff laughed.

Just as Wendy was about to release her brother's cock Kylah and Jasmine entered the bathroom. "Hey, can we join in?" smiled Kylah.

"Sure!" Wendy exclaimed, "you can suck Jeff's cock while you pee! Who's first?"

Kylah looked at her mom who shrugged her shoulders, "you choose Kylah," said Jasmine, "I can wait."

"What about me?" Jeff laughed, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"NO!" all three girls said in unison followed by giggles and laughs.

"Okay but make it quick!" he said, "I have an early appointment this morning."

Wendy wiped her pussy, and Kylah took her place on the toilet, "come here boyfriend," Kylah beckoned, "let me give you a good morning suck." The sound of pee splashing in the toilet didn't dampen the moment.

"Jasmine, while Kylah is doing her best to suck the skin off my cock what are your plans today?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

Jasmine dreaded the upcoming showdown between herself and her husband, and she wasn't ready, not yet anyway. "Can I hide out here today?" she said, "I don't want to spoil my good mood from last night."

"Of course, no problem," he said, "Wendy are you and Kylah going to school today?"

Wendy was watching Kylah take Jeff's cock deep, "Fuck! Kylah is getting good at giving deep throat!" she said, "Soon she will be as good as me!"

"Wendy?"

"Okay, okay, no; we were going to stay home and fuck you. Hopefully having three horny women waiting for you will bring you home early!"

Jasmine picked up the towel from the floor and wiped the remaining water off Jeff's muscular back. As she looked at him, she was smitten with his manliness. She didn't even know if that was a word, but that is how she felt. She kissed his back and wrapped her arms around him giving him a big hug as her large black breasts squeezed against him. He had fucked her beyond anything she thought was possible, even in her fantasy world, and she was extremely grateful.

"Your turn mom," said Kylah as she wiped the saliva from her chin, "he tastes so fresh and clean!"

Jasmine sat down on the toilet and blushed as she started to pee in front of Jeff. Because of her dark black skin, the blush went unnoticed, but Jeff could see the expression on her face and knew this wasn't something she had done before. "Another first?" said Jeff as he fed his cock to Jasmine's open mouth.

Jasmine nodded her head and sucked on his cock, softly and gently, like it was a precious treasure. Out of the three women Jasmine had the greatest effect on his cock. It might have been the steady eye contact, but whatever it was he could feel his cock was growing quickly. "Oh fuck!" Jeff laughed as he stroked Jasmine's face, "you girls are going to kill me!"

Wendy and Kylah were on each side of Jeff as Jasmine continued to express her gratitude to Jeff with her mouth and soft brown eyes. "Feel this ass!" said Wendy as she groped her brother, "Fuck it's tighter than mine!"

"Mine too!" laughed Kylah as she squeezed Jeff's other ass cheek, "maybe we should take up running!"

"You're always welcome," Jeff said. "But if I catch you I get to have you!"

"Hmm, sex in the wild outdoors!" said Kylah, "sounds like fun! Maybe we could do that on our vacation next week?"

Jeff was continually amazed at how the once shy, naive Kylah had blossomed into a sexy, confident woman and he was glad she was his girlfriend. Her acceptance of the sexual relationship with his sister and now her mother was nothing short of astounding.

"That would be very sexy," Jeff said giving Kylah a quick kiss, "now if you ladies have finished molesting me can I go to work?"

Jeff ran the gauntlet of hands as he escaped from the bathroom amid the crude comments of what he was in store for when he came back home. Wendy had a vivid imagination but not to be outdone, Kylah and Jasmine joined in as well with their suggestions.

Kylah picked out his clothes and chose black pants and a black fitted shirt. Jasmine watched Jeff tuck his big semi-hard cock into his pants sans underwear and was appreciative that the 'young' people included her in their group.

Meanwhile, Wendy was on the bed with her legs spread wide open for Jeff to see. "You sure you have to go?" Wendy said as she licked her fingers and plunged them into her pussy. "I'm finger licking good!"

"I know you are Wendy," laughed Jeff, "why don't you girls have some fun while I'm gone and work off some of that energy!"

"We just might!" said Jasmine to Jeff's surprised face. "Right girls!"

"Yeah, who needs a big massive hard cock anyways!" laughed Kylah, "Girl power!"

Jeff made his escape as Jasmine and Kylah joined Wendy on the bed and they all hollered goodbye to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Morning - The Real Estate Office: Sherry

Sherry had been waiting for Jeff since seven am, her mind and body exhibited signs of the stress she was under. The two cups of coffee were meant to wake her up, but all they did was give her the jitters. Jeff had given her a golden opportunity to be his real estate assistant and the pressure was getting to her. She had told him all about her deviant sexual tendencies, and that her last boyfriend left her a victim of sexual violence that damaged her dignity and psyche through intimidation, and degrading acts.

Jeff was helping her break 'the cycle,' and she was awed by the sexual finesse and compassion in such a young man. During their first sexual encounter Jeff had used her hard, inflicting a lot of pain and pleasure, but when he found out her secret, he was devastated by what he had done to her. Their second sexual experience had been with love and trust which, surprisingly, left her completely satisfied, and she knew if he ever wanted her body again, it was his to use. However, he wanted.

Sherry grappled with the thought of being so close to Jeff and never having his impressive cock in her again, but she knew it was her issue and not his. Her life was changing for the better, and if Jeff was not in the cards as a sexual partner at least, she could be near him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's ride into his office brought back memories of his astonishing night, and the smile on his face was visible to the other commuters in their vehicles, several women were definitely intrigued and smiled back at him. The sky had cleared, and the sun was sharing his good mood spreading out the glow in his heart on everyone. "Yes! Today is going to be a great day!" he shouted out.

As soon as he entered his office, he knew something was off with Sherry. Even though she looked stunning in her bright yellow spring dress, the empty stare and fake smile couldn't hide her inner emotions. At first, Jeff thought it was a sex thing, and she had been abused last night by some random guy. When he noticed her chewed down fingernails on her shaking hands, he put two and two together. Sherry was having big anxiety issues. "Need a hug?" he said.

"How did you know?" Sherry said, amazed once more at Jeff's uncanny sixth sense of what she needed.

Sherry wrapped her arms around Jeff and cuddled into his chest, he smelled shower fresh, and she tried to take calming deep breaths. She felt protected in his strong arms as he hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Jeff," she whispered, "I'm a bit of a mess this morning."

"Let's sit down on the couch and talk about it," Jeff said. "I'm always here for you."

Reluctantly Sherry released herself from his protective arms and sank into the couch. She played with the hem of her dress as she apprehensively went through the words she wanted to tell him in her mind.

"I'm scared Jeff," Sherry suddenly said, "what if I screw up and cost you a sale or worse, wreck a client relationship?"

"What else?" asked Jeff.

"I can't compete with you, I mean look at you! You're so confident and handsome!" she said, "I am frightened people will see right through me and see how deranged I am inside."

"Is that it?" he asked again.

Sherry thought for a minute and could see the compassion in Jeff's young eyes. "I don't want to fuck up your business Jeff," she said trying to hold his gaze, "you've been so good to me right from the start."

"I believe in you Sherry," he said softly, "do you think you're the only one with issues? I have them too you know." Jeff reached down and held her hand, "I wouldn't have approached you if I didn't think you could handle it. One day we will look back at this moment and share a big laugh."

She wanted to believe him, she did, but the nagging thoughts wouldn't leave her head. "But what if I fuck up?" she said.

"But what if you don't?" he countered. "Listen what you're feeling is normal, use it to your advantage. Stress can debilitate you or drive you to success." Jeff thought for a moment, "I know what you need, let me see if I can make it happen. In the meantime get busy and pull off all the comparable sales for the home you're showing this afternoon. I know the husband will want to see them."

Sherry busied herself with the task as Jeff made a call. His relaxed, confident manner was rubbing off on her, and she found herself calming down.

"Pansy, is that you?" asked Jeff to the caller on the phone, "it's Jeff Knight calling."

"Mr. Jeff how you do?" answered Pansy in her broken English, "you come back today, girls like you. You special. You know what I mean?" she said followed by high pitched laughter.

"Sorry not today Pansy," said Jeff as he smiled at the memory, "but say hi to the girls for me. Pansy, I do have a favor to ask of you."

"Okay, you go," she said.

"I have a very special lady that needs your attention this morning," Jeff said, "can you fit her in?"

"What you need?" answered Pansy.

"She needs the full treatment, including nails," Jeff responded. "Can she come by in an hour?"

"If she special like you, okay. I give her the works," Pansy said, "but you come see me next week, okay?"

"Thank you, Pansy," he said as he smiled at Sherry, "one more thing make sure she has a happy ending."

"Oh, she special!" laughed Pansy, "okay, Mei Lee make sure. Bye."

Sherry thought Jeff was making an appointment for his girlfriend to get her hair done or something and wasn't paying that much attention.

"Okay it's set," said Jeff, "Pansy will fit you in. She owns a day spa on River Drive." Jeff walked over to Sherry, "Now I want you to go get pampered, it's my way of saying thank you for all your hard work."

Sherry's mouth was wide open in surprise, "you want me to go get a massage?"

Jeff loved this moment, "Yes!" he said, "oh and it is not just a massage, the girls will be giving you the full treatment, massage, facial, pedicure, acrylic nails, and a waxing."

"Waxing?" Sherry exclaimed, "oh my god, do you mean my pussy!"

"Have you ever had your pussy waxed?" Jeff laughed as Sherry shook her head no, "then you're in for a real treat! Besides, "Jeff said, "I love a smooth pussy!"

The stunned look on Sherry's face said it all, she jumped up and gave Jeff a huge hug, squeezing her breasts against his chest. "You're fucking incredible!" Sherry screamed, "Who does things like this!"

Sherry's brightened mood was just what Jeff hoped would happen. Jeff grabbed her by her ass and lifted Sherry into the air to set her on his desk. Her dress had shifted up, and he caught a glance of her white lace panties. "Is that a thong you're wearing?" Jeff inquired with a big smile on his face.

She pulled her dress up higher until her panties were completely visible. "Do you like them Jeff?" she asked, "I didn't know your favorite color."

"Very nice, white is always a good choice," Jeff said as he fingered the material, "they look very sexy on you." Jeff continued to rub her pussy as he looked into her eyes, "you're getting wet," he said.

"I know," Sherry said, "you do that to me. Just being close to you makes me leak."

Jeff pushed the flimsy material to the side and pushed his upturned index finger in her pussy. Sherry's brown eyes turned intense, and she let out a soft moan. When he pushed two fingers in she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh god, Jeff!" she said as she split her legs wider, "that feels so good!" The unexpected sexual advance caught Sherry off guard, but she loved every minute of it.

Sherry couldn't look away from Jeff as he finger fucked her cunt, his strong wrist was moving faster now, and his poker face never changed. She didn't know what was going through his mind as he ground against her mound. She wanted to kiss him, desperately, but she didn't dare, not without his permission. With every hard thrust, Jeff's probing fingers were lifting her up off the desk by her cunt. It was implausible to her that Jeff could have such a dramatic influence on her whole being.

"Are you close Sherry?" Jeff asked with no trace of romantic overtures. His actions were meant to unleash her negative thoughts and replace them with physical desire. He knew he had ambushed Sherry, but she needed a shock to her system.