Right or Left? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine held the dildo in her hand, it was especially long and looked very realistic, the color represented a 'white' cock, and even the texture felt real. She grabbed each end and brought the cock heads together and found Jeff was right; she smiled at the thought of fucking both of her holes at the same time. Maybe once the girls had finished, she would try.

With the flexible cock bent in two she licked each head as Jeff pointed his phone at her and started to record the action. Her smoky eyes stared straight into his eyes, daring him to look away. She rubbed both heads between her large breasts in a fucking motion, teasing him. Wrapping the long dildo around one of her large size 38 black breasts she used the double-cock to lift her breast up then sucked hard on each head.

"Thank you, Jeff, for buying this beautiful sex toy; I know we are going to have a lot of fun with it!" " Jasmine smirked as she saw her little show had made his cock stiffen. "Are you ready girls?"

"Do it, Jasmine!" Wendy shouted, "stick it in our cunts!"

Both girls were ass to ass, and Jasmine put an end into their pussies. She held onto the middle of the long cock as Wendy and Kylah each backed up until their asses got closer and finally touched each other. The penetration in each girl was complete; they had taken nine inches each.

"Work it Kylah!" Wendy said as she moved forward and back, "fuck this feels good! Slam back into me hard!"

"Oh god!" Kylah exclaimed, "this is so fucking sexy!"

Jeff was getting a video of the cock sliding back and forth in their pussies, they had their timing down now, and Jasmine let go.

Jasmine watched Jeff circle the girls like a lion stalking his prey, getting ready to pounce. His naked, lithe, flexible body went from kneeling to standing as he captured the girls' expressions of lust and pleasure. She wasn't sure exactly how tall Jeff was, but she guessed he was six foot one or two. He had a runners body with no trace of fat anywhere, plus a perfect six-pack abdomen. His big cock swayed to his movements, and she couldn't wait to suck it again or have him fuck her cunt. Jasmine smiled at that thought, and how fortunate she was to fuck Jeff and be part of this amazing group. She didn't know how it happened, but she was grateful to all of them.

"Oh fuck Jeff!" Wendy exclaimed, "whatever you paid for this dildo it's worth every penny! Do you love it Kylah?" she asked.

"Oh my god! It feels incredible!" Kylah said as she pumped back against Wendy's ass.

Both girls had their heads down on the carpet as they fucked each other, moaning at the pleasure this new toy brought. Wendy was rubbing her clit as fast as she could. Kylah's pussy was tighter than Wendy's, and she was controlling the double-headed dildo. Jeff filmed the swinging of their tits as they vigorously bumped ass to ass.

"Jasmine, Jasmine!" Jeff called out bringing her out of her daydream, "you film the girls while I get them to suck my cock."

Jasmine took over the filming as Wendy and Kylah fucked each other, and Jeff knelt in front of Kylah. With one hand in Kylah's black hair, he lifted her head up until her mouth was even with his cock then he looked up at Jasmine. "What should I do Jasmine, tell me what I should do to your daughter."

"Fuck her mouth, Jeff, stick your big cock in Kylah's mouth!" Jasmine said, "Oh fuck that looks so sexy!"

For Kylah this was her first double penetration, and she loved it. She loved Jeff's cock in her mouth and the dildo in her pussy. She didn't resist as Jeff pushed his cock deeper and deeper even when she started gagging. He would pull back slightly to let her gather breath before continuing his quest of full penetration.

Jasmine watched Jeff, his tight firm ass moved back and forth, and she knew his big cock was finding pleasure in her daughter's mouth. Jeff had called her a MILF, and once Wendy told her what it meant, she was proud to be Jeff's MILF. He wasn't much older than Kylah, and that turned her on, that a young man would want to fuck her.

Jeff smiled for Jasmine and the camera, and she smiled back. He pushed extra hard into Kylah's mouth, enjoying the vibrations of her moans around his cock. Jeff was pleased that Kylah was letting him control the depth and he timed his thrusts to match the dildo in her and Wendy's pussies.

"Kiss me, Jasmine," Jeff said as he let Kylah take over sucking his cock.

Jasmine set the phone down on the rug and threw her arms around Jeff as her mouth found his. She needed this, to be in his arms. Her willing mouth opened for his tongue, and she sucked hard. His hands roughly pulled on her nipples making them hurt with pleasure as he kissed her with passion. She was wound up from watching the girls, and she almost collapsed when Jeff's fingers found her dripping cunt.

"I'm melting Jeff," Jasmine whispered as she spread her legs wider, "you like this don't you, fucking a MILF and her daughter at the same time."

Jasmine was right, he did like it, a lot. It made his head spin to think of how his life had changed so quickly. It also made his cock rock hard. "I fucking love it!" Jeff said as he searched for her G-spot with his curved fingers, "this turns you on too, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" Jasmine exclaimed as Jeff found the sweet spot in her cunt. "Oh fuck that feels so good, I never want to stop fucking all of you, including my daughter!"

Kylah was listening to her mom and Jeff as she sucked his cock. Jeff was right, she loved being his girlfriend, and it turned her on to share his big cock with his sister and her mom. She didn't care if it was wrong or not normal, when you're enjoying sex the parts of the brain associated with pleasure override everything else.

The orgasm hit Kylah hard, unexpected by its suddenness and intensity. Her mouth clamped down on Jeff's cock as her body went ridged. Wendy was rocking the dildo as the spasms radiated through Kylah's body. Words couldn't escape Kylah's mouth, but her moans and twitching body said it all.

"Look," said Jeff, "your daughter is coming, have you ever seen anything so beautiful?"

Jasmine stroked her daughter's hair, "Oh Kylah, you look so sexy. Suck Jeff's cock as you come."

With the help of her mother's hand, Kylah sucked Jeff's cock as each wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She sucked hard, hoping Jeff would come in her mouth at the same time, she needed to taste him.

Jasmine was grinding her cunt against Jeff's hand, desperately willing herself to come too. She watched Wendy still driving back against Kylah with the double-dildo, as it spread her cunt open and even her ass was opening and closing with each thrust.

Oh fuck Jeff," Jasmine exclaimed, "I'm so close!"

"Do it, Jasmine," he encouraged, "join your sexy daughter."

There was no shyness in Jasmine as she humped Jeff's hand, the only thing that mattered was her pleasure. She needed satisfaction. Her legs were spread wide in her crouched position as her black ass slid back and forth to maximize the pleasure.

Jeff's hand was soaked from the juices leaking out of Jasmine's pussy. She was hard to hang onto with the harsh and violent thrashing of her body. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, as she moaned out his name over and over. Jasmine was close to coming he could feel it, now was the time for his surprize. With a quick flip of his wrist, his fingers escaped her pussy and drove into her unsuspecting ass.

"Oh god!" Jasmine yelled in surprize. She was on the brink of coming, and Jeff's fingers up her ass felt good, really good. "Oh Jeff, I love it! Yes, do it! Fuck my ass with your fingers!"

Kylah had stopped twitching, and her mom's comments made her suck Jeff's cock with extra enthusiasm. She wanted him to come in her mouth, to taste his delicious cum again as he fingered her mom's ass.

Wendy had gone into overdrive with her body, and her mouth continually uttered vulgar expletives about everything, including what she was missing out on. She was too far gone to stop, even though she wanted to witness what was happening to Jasmine.

Jeff was enjoying Jasmine's reactions, "look at me Jasmine," he said, "tomorrow it will be my cock in your ass. It's time you and Kylah both lost your anal virginity!"

Jasmine looked at Jeff wide-eyed, she could see he was serious, and it frightened her. His fingers were one thing but his cock? If she had not witnessed him fucking Wendy's ass, she wouldn't have believed something so large could fit in an ass.

Kylah had stopped sucking Jeff's cock when she heard him say he was going to fuck her ass too and looked up to see him smiling at her. "You too Kylah," he said, "tomorrow is ass day. Now suck my cock again and think about it being in your ass."

"Oh fuck!" Kylah moaned as she looked at his massive cock and envisioned him fucking her ass. She closed her eyes and sucked on him again, bouncing back and forth from Wendy still fucking her with the dildo. She knew she would do it; she would do anything Jeff wanted, she only hoped that it didn't hurt too much.

Jasmine's big breasts were slamming against each other; her daughter was sucking the cock that would be in her ass tomorrow. That big, beautiful cock that made her cum so hard she left her husband. "I want it, Jeff, I want you to fuck my ass," Jasmine half-whispered, "I want your big cock deep in my ass!" she moaned. "Oh god, I'm coming right now thinking of it! Fuck my ass, Jeff, fuck it hard!"

Jeff's strong fingers pleasured her ass while the palm of his hand rubbed against her pussy and clit. He knew what he was doing and how it would affect her. Kylah was sucking him faster and faster, and he felt the orgasm he had been holding off reach its peak. "Now Kylah!" he screamed, "here it comes!"

Kylah pulled back and sucked on the blood engorged head of his cock as each spasm released his cum into her mouth. She didn't swallow it. Instead, she savored the taste, swirling her tongue in his precious offering. Even though Jeff had already come several times tonight, he still had lots to offer her.

Wendy was the only one who hadn't come yet, and all the conversation and fucking kept her close, but she couldn't get over the edge. "Someone help me you fuckers!" Wendy screamed, "I need to come!"

Kylah pulled her mouth off Jeff's cock, and she showed him the cum in her mouth before swallowing. "Hmm good!" she said with a smile, "I love your cum!"

"I know you do," Jeff said, "that's why I love you! Now, help Wendy, pull the dildo out of your cunt and stick that end up Wendy's ass. Double fuck her until she comes."

"Yes! Yes!" Wendy screamed, "fuck both my holes at the same time! God dammit hurry!"

Kylah felt empty as the dildo escaped her pussy, it had been fantastic. Turning she bent the dildo in two and pushed the end in Wendy's eager ass. "Oh Wendy, you look so sexy!" Kylah gushed as she started to thrust the dildo in both holes. "Hang on Wendy; I'm going to go faster!"

"Stop talking and fuck me already!" Wendy screamed, "Oh god this is incredible! Thank you, Jeff, for the surprise!"

Jasmine and Jeff gathered round to watch Kylah push and pull the double-dildo. Her arm was moving fast, but she didn't have the strength to push both ends all the way in both holes.

"Harder Kylah, fuck me harder!" Wendy coaxed, "Oh god I've never felt anything like this!"

When Kylah had to change hands Jeff knew it was time to switch, "Jasmine your turn, take over for Kylah," he said.

"It's beautiful," Wendy said with her ass raised high in the air, "so fucking beautiful! You girls are going to love this!"

Jasmine had no problem sinking the dildo deep into Wendy's pussy and ass. With one hand on Wendy's ass cheek for support she fucked both holes with a fury. "Hurry Wendy, come for us! Show us how much you like this!" Jasmine encouraged as her arm turned into a human piston.

Jeff reached for his phone to record this moment; he knew Wendy would love to see a replay later. He was pleasantly surprized when Kylah started sucking on his cock again; he knew it was not for pleasure but her comfort. He stroked her soft black hair as he captured the action.

Wendy was crying now, not in pain but pleasure. She was overwhelmed by the gratification she was receiving, and even though she pretended to be tough, right now she was anything but. "Oh, Jasmine don't stop! I'm coming so hard! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Jasmine slowed down, but didn't completely stop; she knew the aftershocks were just as fulfilling as the initial orgasm. She leaned in and kissed Wendy's ass right on top of the handprint she left there. It's an intoxicating experience to bring so much pleasure to another person, and Jasmine was floating. She rested her face on Wendy's ass and watched the dildo go in and out of her ass and pussy. "Wendy will you do this to me?" asked Jasmine, "it looks so beautiful."

"Hmm, of course," Wendy answered, "but don't stop yet, I love how it feels."

Jeff helped Kylah to her feet, "I'm heading to bed, and Kylah is sleeping with me tonight," he said to Jasmine and Wendy, "Jasmine you're welcome to use my parent's room or whatever you and Wendy decide."

"Night mom, night Wendy," Kylah said as she linked her arm through Jeff's with a big smile on her face, "see you in the morning."

Jasmine watched Jeff and her daughter turn down the hallway and heard the closing of his bedroom door. She was proud of how Kylah was handling the situation, in only a short time she has blossomed from a shy girl to a sexy, confident woman.

"Thank you, Jasmine," Wendy said as she twerked her ass, "should we go up to my room and get more comfortable? Maybe we can fuck each other like Kylah and I did, or I will fuck both your holes. The choice is yours."

"Jeff said tomorrow is anal day," Jasmine said with a worried look on her face, "will you teach me how to take his cock in my ass like you do?"

"Oh Jasmine, once you feel Jeff's cock stretch your ass and how full it feels you will love it!" Wendy enthused, "I have several dildos upstairs we can practice with."

"Okay," Jasmine said with relief, "I'm lucky I have you to teach me."

"And Jeff is going to love fucking this big soft ass!" Wendy added as her hand massaged Jasmine's black ass.

"I hope so!" said Jasmine, "I really want to please him.

Wendy smiled a wicked smile as she continued to rub Jasmine's ass and slipped a finger between her black cheeks, lightly touching her star. "Hmm, this is going to be so much fun!" Wendy exclaimed as she pushed a finger in. "An ass like yours deserves a lot of attention!"

"Oh!" Jasmine exclaimed at the sudden intrusion, "sorry, it's going to take me awhile to learn to relax."

"That's okay," Wendy purred, "we have all night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~