Right or Left? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late Friday Afternoon - Jeff Comes Clean

The sunroof on his BMW was open as he cruised down Highway 95, Jeff tried to stick to the speed limit but his mind wandered, and his foot kept getting heavy. With so much happening in his life right now his normally sharp concentration was slipping away from him. Problems and solutions created opportunities, that is what he always told himself. Now was the time to take control and focus on what was important. He wasn't sure how he ended up at home and if someone asked him to describe the trip he couldn't. The autopilot in his mind did the driving, and it was scary to think his lack of attention could have caused an accident. Giving his head a shake he walked into his house with one thought; the girls deserved to know the truth about him.

Jeff searched the house and called out, but there was no response. He found the three girls in the backyard suntanning topless. "Hey girls," Jeff said, "I see you're working on your vacation tan."

"Jeff!" screamed Kylah as she jumped up and ran to him in just her panties. Her perky 34 B breasts bounced as she ran and threw herself into his arms. "I missed you!"

Kylah and Wendy were working on their tan while Jasmine sat topless under one of the umbrellas. With her black skin, Jasmine didn't need to tan; her main concern was staying cool. All the girls were in panties, Jeff looked over to the neighbor's yard and was glad the old guy next door wasn't spying on them.

"I missed you too!" said Jeff as he lifted her up and kissed her on the mouth. Jeff clung to Kylah, seeking some solace and comfort in her innocence. An innocence that he had preyed on he thought to himself. Jeff was troubled by the thought that he might have done the same thing to every woman he fucked. He forced his sister, he forced Kylah, he forced Jasmine, and he forced Sherry. And they were only the most recent women.

"What's up Jeff," asked Kylah. She could see the concern on Jeff's face and felt it radiating out of his body.

"We need to talk," he said solemnly, "all of us."

Wendy sat up on her towel, with her bare breasts pointing at him. "Jeff," said Wendy with a worried look on her face, "please don't say something happened to mom and dad."

"What? Yes. No! Oh fuck!" he stammered, "can we go inside where it's not so hot?"

Together the four of them entered his cool basement living room where he asked them to sit. The girls sat three in a row on his couch as he paced the floor. They were still topless, but Jeff was not 'feeling' it at the moment. Jasmine could see he was struggling and rose to give him a big hug. With her large black breasts pressed against his chest, she whispered in his ear to take a deep breath and relax.

As soon as Jasmine sat back down, he started. "I am not sure how to tell you this," Jeff said as he soberly looked at them, "you all mean so much to me."

Words unspoken are sometimes more powerful than verbal ones. They could see Jeff was struggling and his body language showed the agony he was feeling. Finally, Jeff just blurted it out. "I think I'm an addict!" he said. "A sex addict!"

At first, Wendy thought Jeff was playing a joke on them, but the agony in his eyes was not fake. Her brother was exposing his weakness to them, and she didn't want to minimize his pain. "How can we help?" she asked.

"I don't know," said Jeff as he collapsed to the floor holding his head in his hands, "I don't want to hurt you."

They all rushed to his side to provide comfort. "Talk to us Jeff," said Jasmine in her motherly voice, "tell us what's happening to you."

For all of Jeff's masculinity, this moment brought out the small boy in him. "I can't help myself," he said to her, "I know I shouldn't, but I can't stop."

"Stop what Jeff?" asked Kylah with concern.

Jeff looked into Kylah eyes, his girlfriend's eyes, "I'm attracted to other women," he said, "and I can't stop thinking about fucking them. And, and, sometimes I do."

"I know Jeff, Wendy and I talked about it," Kylah said, "I told her you were fucking your assistant at work."

"It's worse than that Kylah," he confessed, "I met a girl today, and she sucked my cock until I came all over her face. All I know about her is her name is Cindy, and she was full of tattoos and piercings." Jeff looked at Wendy, "It's like a challenge for me, to see if I can get a woman to do things, sexual things."

"Well," laughed Jasmine, "we all know you're very good at sex!"

Jasmine's comment brought a smile to all of their faces, even Jeff's.

"I don't want to hurt any of you!" Jeff said as he cringed once more, "you all mean the world to me."

Ever the pragmatic one Wendy looked at her brother, "so, what your saying is you like to fuck. You like to fuck women. And you like to fuck us." Wendy said, "did I miss anything?"

Jeff looked at his sister with a new appreciation for her direct approach, "only one thing," Jeff paused, "I feel guilty about it now. Like I am cheating on all of you."

"Well," Wendy said, "what do think girls? Should we keep Jeff all to ourselves? Or should we share him with our blessings?"

Kylah wasn't sure she could share Jeff with the world. She was okay in their tight group and maybe his assistant, but that was it. "I don't know Wendy," Kylah said as she looked at Jeff, she had never seen him so vulnerable, and it hurt her heart to see him in pain. "I'm in love with Jeff," she said, "I love how we can all share him, and if he wants to fuck Sherry I guess that's okay, but all the other women in the world! I don't know?"

Jasmine looked at her young daughter, her teenage daughter, so young and innocent before she met Jeff. "Does Jeff make you happy Kylah? Does he satisfy you?" her mom asked. "Does he make your heart skip a beat when he looks into your eyes." Jasmine continued as she took turns looking at the two of them. "Give him time; this is new for both of you. Jeff has always been free to fuck any girl he wants to, and now he has you and Wendy. He needs time to see how special both of you are."

Kylah threw her arms around her mom and gave her a big hug. "You're right mom, I didn't see it that way," she turned towards Jeff, "if you need to fuck other women it's okay with me, but whatever you are seeking Wendy and I can give it to you. Anything Jeff!" she said with conviction, "Anything!"

Maybe it was the conversation with his mom earlier today or something else, all Jeff knew was he didn't want to hurt those he loved the most. They all shared a group hug, and Jeff even pinched Wendy and Kylah's nipples now that he noticed them again. "Thank you," said Jeff as he loosened up, "I will try to be on my best behavior from now on. But, be prepared for my hard cock to fuck you when I get the urge!"

All the girls responded with encouragement and support.

"Oh by the way," he addressed everyone, "mom and dad are not coming home on Sunday."

Wendy pumped her fist and cheered. "Hey, wait a minute," she said suddenly worried, "why not?"

"Dad has some work to do," Jeff said and then told them the kicker, "Plus, they bought an apartment in Atlanta, and unfortunately to make it happen they only have thirty days to sell this house."

"JEFF!" Wendy screamed, "They can't do that to us! FUCK! What are we going to do!"

"It's okay Wendy," Jeff said as he once more took control of his emotions and began to think logically, "I have it all figured out."

"Shit!" Wendy said, "dad promised we would have more time! Fuck, fuck fuck!"

"Wendy! Wendy!" Jeff said as he raised his voice, "I'm going to buy the house for us!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I talked to mom and let her know I would buy their house; I've already started work on getting a mortgage."

"I don't have to leave?" Wendy asked.

"We will all be able to stay," he said, "even Jasmine if she wants to."

"Wow! That would be fantastic!" Wendy screamed, this time in excitement.

"Me too?" said Kylah softly.

"Especially you!" beamed Jeff, "we will have to work out the rooms but if you want we can all stay here together."

Jasmine smiled at the change in Jeff's attitude and bearing as he explained his plan to them. The excitement in his voice was apparent, and through it all, she noticed his main concern was for them and not himself. Jeff was special, she knew it, and she hoped that eventually, he would stop fucking other women and be with those he loved, and who loved him back.

For the next half hour, Jeff explained his plan. "So, that's the way I see it," Jeff said as he finished up, "there will only be a two-week gap in the timeline of when mom and dad officially turn over the keys to me. Jasmine, will you and Kylah be able to stay in a motel or something for a couple of weeks?" Jeff could see the shocked look on everyone's faces at his proposal.

"You want me to live with all of you?" asked Jasmine. In her mind, she was going to have to find a modest apartment to rent and find a job, living with them was not even remotely a consideration.

"Only if you want to," Jeff said, "I'm not sure how Wendy and Kylah feel about it."

Wendy didn't think she could be any prouder of her brother than she was right now. He didn't have to do any of this for them. Being able to continue their relationship was not something she thought would happen and Jasmine added a new flavour. "Well," Wendy said in her official voice, "I think it would be awesome to have Jasmine in the house! Besides, she showed me today what a fucking talented tongue she has!"

Typical Wendy Jeff thought as he joined in on the laughter. "Kylah?" he asked.

"Oh, mom!" Kylah said, "I would love it!"

"Okay it's settled," said Jeff assuming the leadership role again, "I only have one question." Jeff waited until all eyes were on him, "how come Jasmine's nipples aren't hard like yours are?" he laughed.

Wendy and Kylah attacked Jasmine, licking and sucking her nipples among the laughter, in mere moments her large black breasts were sprouting long black nipples.

"Much better!" said Jeff, "now group hug!"

The mood of everyone represented a roller coaster ride with its ups and downs. Right now they were at the very top. Jasmine yelled out that Jeff had too many clothes on and all three girls participated in removing them. Their joint laughter filled the room, and Jeff provided just enough mock resistance to make it fun. He wrestled with them as they rolled around on the carpeted floor touching and caressing private parts.

As Jasmine nibbled on Jeff's ear, she whispered to him, "You're amazing!" She wanted to say more but knew she had lots of time to express her gratitude with her body at a later time.

There was no plan in their attack on Jeff; each girl took turns sitting on his face and his hard cock. When Wendy wanted to fuck her brother's cock, Kylah and Jasmine watched for a bit then got into a sixty-nine position to please each other. Mother and daughter, brother and sister, exchanging pleasure with no reservations or guilt. The sounds of fucking filled the air, as well as the lewd comments from Wendy's dirty mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" Wendy screamed, "I have my brother's cock in my cunt! His monster cock is in my nasty cunt, and I love it! Fuck me, Jeff, fuck me!"

Wendy rode Jeff's cock as her 34 A tits bounced up and down, she would lift herself up and then drop down as hard as she could, forcing her body to take all of him. Her pussy had no choice but to grip his exceptional girth, almost pulling itself inside out each time. She could feel her tummy bulge each time he was fully inside her. The backward, forward motion of her hips rubbed her engorged clit against his pelvic bone. She kept her hands on Jeff's thighs as he held onto her hips.

"Play with my tits Jeff," Wendy begged, "pinch my nipples!"

Jeff loved his sister's body, her tight cunt, her perky tits and hard pink nipples, her cute ass, and the hole she loved him to fuck. "Oh Wendy, your cunt feels so good on my cock!" Jeff moaned as she rode him. "So fucking good!"

Wendy leaned down and kissed Jeff; he hugged her body to his as he drove his cock up her cunt with speed and force. She sucked on his tongue in response and moaned appreciatively when his finger found her empty ass opening. Wendy was in heaven; she loved to have her cunt and ass fucked at the same time.

Jeff was using her now; he controlled the action with his obscenely big cock. Driving it in Wendy hard and fast as she grunted out and said fuck every time he hit bottom, then telling him to fuck her even harder.

Wendy was getting close, really close, "Your mouth!" she shrieked, "let me go! I want to come on your tongue!"

Jeff let his sister go, and she rushed to sit on his face. "Do it!" she shouted, "suck my nasty cunt you big cocked bastard! Eat my cum!"

Wendy humped her brother's face as she pinched her nipples, screaming out more obscenities at him. "Oh my fucking god! Right now!" she screeched as her cunt let loose. "Don't you dare fucking stop!" she bellowed as her body vibrated on his face. "Keep sucking! Keep sucking! Oh my god you're the best brother in the whole fucking world!"

Kylah and Jasmine could only watch in awe as Wendy came on Jeff's tongue and face. Even after she had come, Wendy continued to ride his face enjoying the after bliss. Her eyes were closed, her head was thrown back with a big smile on her face, and she purred like a cat.

Jeff was in no rush for Wendy to get off him, she had come in his mouth, and he loved her taste. He continued to suck on her sensitive swollen pussy lips and clit enjoying the mini spasms on his tongue as her ass twerked. Kylah and Jasmine had joined in, and he could feel two sets of lips licking his cock clean. He didn't think there was a happier place in the world.

When a woman feels secure about her body, it inspires her to be comfortable to do things that are out of the ordinary or normal. That is where Wendy, Kylah, and Jasmine currently resided. "Their" man had just committed his energy, time and financial resources to take care of them. In turn, they offered him their love, access to their bodies, and uninhibited sex. Jeff orchestrated the next several hours and the four of them fucked each other with passion and enthusiasm, changing positions and partners as he directed.

Jeff was watching the girls as they sucked on each other in a daisy chain when he heard his cell phone vibrate and saw it was another text message from Sherry.

Jeff, I did it! I have an accepted offer for you! The buyers loved the home and offered full price! Can't wait to have your big cock up my cunt as you promised!

This time Jeff didn't feel guilty thinking about fucking Sherry as he texted her back.

I knew you could do it! Congrats! Get lots of rest you're going to need it! I plan on fucking your cunt for hours! LOL.

"Oh my god Jeff! My new smooth cunt is yours anytime you want it!" Sherry texted back.

Jeff knew Sherry was just a 'distraction,' and the three women in front of him were the real prize. He took several pictures with his phone to add to the growing photo album on his iPhone. They never noticed him as they sucked on each other's pussies. A lesser man might have been intimidated by their vigorous sexual bonding, but to Jeff, it was an affirmation of their love to him and each other.

"You girls are making me hungry!" laughed Jeff, "anyone up for some real food?"

The crazy sexual circus act was winding down as each girl came up for air. Tousled hair accompanied laughter, wet faces, and smiles as they slowly rose to their feet.

"That was fucking cool!" Wendy said, "did you guys come too?"

"Twice!" said Kylah, "did you come, mom?"

Jasmine had enjoyed the girl's mouths and tongues, but she never had an orgasm. "Not yet but it was close," she said.

Kylah was feeling guilty, "do you want me to go down on you again?"

"Maybe later, after we all have a bite to eat," Jasmine said, "I think our wonder-boy is hungry!"

Jeff laughed at being called a boy, but then Jasmine was a mother of an eighteen-year-old, and he was only a few years older, so she could call him a boy if she wanted to.

The four naked bodies filled the small kitchen space. Everyone pitched in making supper, and Jeff made sure he kept his hands busy as he 'accidentally' made contact with each girl. When they couldn't take anymore, they shooed him out with a promise to get back at him later.

Their laughter filled the living room as they enjoyed the simple meal of toasted sandwiches and fruit. The mood and conversations were light and upbeat, even with all the uncertainty facing them. All of the women had a 'warm glow' surrounding them, and Jeff basked in their praise of his generosity.

Jeff was truly amazed at the three naked women sitting on the floor of his living room. Each one brought a different aspect to this extraordinary relationship built on trust and love, and he knew he was providing a strong structure and a new sense of purpose for everyone.

Looking out the patio doors to his backyard Jeff could see that time had slipped away from him once more. The setting sun was creating a kaleidoscope of colors in reds and oranges intermingled with streaks of white and blue from drifting clouds. He savored this moment that was lifting him above the hustle and bustle of his daily life. He had a deeper appreciation of the girls and this new journey they were all embarking upon.

Jeff could tell the girls were getting restless and felt now was the right time to give them a little surprise gift. "So," he said, "I did a little shopping today for our upcoming vacation, and I think now is the perfect time to show you one of my surprises. What do you think?"

"Yes!" Wendy screamed, "I love surprises!"

"Me too!" echoed Kylah.

"Okay, I will be right back," he laughed.

Jeff had hidden all the treasures from the Love Shop in his bedroom closet, away from their prying eyes. As he went through all the items, he couldn't decide which toy to bring out.

He read the write up on the anal stimulator 'triple threat toy with two powerful motors in the shaft and clitoral stimulator; the anal tickler is designed to resonate the vibes just right so that you can experience a mind-blowing tri-gasm!' He knew Wendy would love this one, but he wasn't sure if Kylah and Jasmine were ready for anal love yet.

Next, he read the box of the eighteen-inch flexible double dildo: 'designed to feel just like real skin; this double dong features full flexibility to allow you the freedom to use it however you want, including both holes at the same time! Both ends of this double dildo include realistic, smooth heads for easy entry.'

Jeff decided the double dildo was the perfect companion for tonight and brought it out to the living room, swinging it in the air. "Here you go girls!" laughed Jeff.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed an open-mouthed Jasmine at the sight of the super long cock, "you've got to be kidding me!"

Wendy and Kylah rushed to feel the texture of the dildo, "It's skinnier than your cock Jeff," Kylah exclaimed, "but look there's a cock on both ends!"

"I know!" Jeff affirmed, "the girl in the sex shop said this little gem is so flexible it can be used by one person to fuck both of your holes at the same time, or two girls can get ass to ass and fuck each other!" Jeff laughed. "Who wants to go first?"

As if they were in school Wendy and Kylah raised their hands, and then quickly dropped to the carpet. They got on their hands and knees rubbing their bare asses against each other, laughing, and waiting for Jeff to insert it into each of them.

Jasmine was going to let the young girls have fun with the dildo until Jeff asked her to join in. "Jasmine I want you to hold the cock in the middle and put it in their pussies to begin the action," he said, "I'm going to get my phone to video this!"