Riley, my Daughter's Sexy Nanny

Story Info
Husband cheats on his wife with his young, sexy nanny.
8.5k words
4.12
28.6k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley, my Daughter's Sexy Nanny

Cheating on his wife, Jessica, scandalously, right behind her back and virtually in front of her eyes, Michael had sex in their house and in their living room, with Riley, their daughter's, sexy nanny.

# # #

Author's Note:

Instead of imagining having sex with their mothers, their sisters, their aunts, their cousins, and/or their grandmothers, many men look at what's readily available closer to home. First, they look who's conveniently living in their house with them. Seemingly ripe for the taking, instead of incestuous sex, many men's sexual fantasies are imagining having sex with their maids, their house cleaners, their neighbors, their stepmothers, their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, their wife's best friends, and/or their nannies. This story is about Michael having sex with his nanny, Riley.

Yet, vastly different in looks, dispositions, and personalities, not all nannies are created equal. Some nannies are sexually desirable. Instead of being short, overweight, and not understanding English well, some nannies are tall, beautiful, shapely, and sexy.

Moreover, able to hide their sexual history from the mistress of the house, some nannies living in their house are ready and willing to have sex with anyone, especially with the man of the house. Ready to exchange their lives, some nannies with ulterior motives are looking to steal a man from his wife. They'd not only have a much better place to live and a better car to drive but also, they'd have an instant family.

Interestingly enough, some men who can't imagine having forbidden sex with their mothers, sexually lust over their stepmothers, their mothers-in-law, their aunts, and/or their mother's best friends. Some men who can't imagine having incestuous sex with their sisters, sexually lust over their sisters-in-law, their cousins, and/or their sisters' best friends. Yet, all men are in agreement that nannies, especially beautiful and sexy nannies, are fair, sexual game. No man would turn down a young, beautiful nanny for sex, especially when he thinks that his wife would never know that he cheated on her with their nanny.

# # #

"There's a nice-looking father and daughter," said a reporter interviewing passersby on the street. When he spotted Michael and Riley holding hands while walking, talking, and laughing, he stopped them. "You two look like you're happy to be alive. What are your names?"

Michael and Riley looked at one another and laughed.

"I'm Michael," said Michael seemingly happy that he was with the love of his life, his daughter's nanny, Riley.

The reporter looked from Michael to look at Riley. Unable to remove his eyes from her, he stared at her beauty and at her sexuality. She not only had a pretty face but also, she had the body to match.

"And what's your name," the reporter asked Riley?

Clearly aware that the reporter was smitten with her, while making direct, eye contact with him, Riley gave the reporter a sexy, come hither look.

"I'm Riley," said Riley twirling her long, brown hair with her fingers while still sexually teasing him with her eyes.

He returned her sexy look with his look. Undressing her with his eyes, immediately, sexually attracted to her, the reporter looked as if wanted to have passionate sex with Riley right there on the sidewalk. A sexy diva, she had a way of doing that to men. Moreover, with her giving him the eye, she looked as if she'd be agreeable to having sex with him.

Why not? She was single and always looking for fun especially with married men. Knowing that they'd never tell their wives their dirty, little secret, that they were having sex with their nanny, she felt safer with a married man than with a single man her age.

"Is this your daughter," asked the reporter looking from Michael to look at Riley and holding his gaze there with her? "She's pretty," he said to Michael. "You're so very pretty," he said to Riley.

Michael gave the reporter a dirty look while Riley, biting her lip before moving a slow, tongue across her lips, sexually teased him. Enjoying the attention that he paid her, she gave him a sexy look and a naughty look. Seemingly, a real whore, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. She couldn't keep her legs closed and/or her mouth shut to be sexually faithful to any man.

"Oh, she's not my daughter. She's my daughter's Nanny," said Michael with seemingly some reluctance and uncomfortable embarrassment.

Obviously, Michael felt guilty for having an extramarital, sexual affair with his daughter's nanny but Riley didn't. She laughed. Brazenly bold, she seemingly didn't care what people thought of her and/or what she sexually did.

"I'm his lover," she said squeezing his arm while leaning up to him to kiss him on his lips.

# # #

This is a true and unbelievable story as told to me by Michael about Riley, his nanny. Some men have all the luck. A story that commonly happens with horny, married men, he wanted me to write about what happened when his wife, Jessica, hired Riley as their daughter's Nanny and she moved in to live with them.

A song written by Travis Tritt, T.R.O.U.B.L.E, trouble applies here to define Riley. With her immodestly immoral and having no shame, she was trouble for any man, especially to a married man. Only, a man wouldn't be married very long if he was fooling around with Riley.

He was as proud as he was sexually excited that he was having sex with a woman so young, so beautiful, and so sexy. Wanting the world to know should he divorce his wife, he wanted me to write about their sexual affair. Just the names have changed but the facts remain the same and all are all true.

This story is hot. Close your eyes for a second. Now, imagine that you're Michael and Riley is not only your daughter's nanny but also your lover. Trust me, you wouldn't be reading this story if Riley was in your bed with you naked and stroking, sucking, and fucking you right now. She's so beautiful, sexy, and shapely that you wouldn't even care if she ate crackers in bed and dropped cracker crumbs all over the bed.

I'd take it as a huge compliment if you pulled out your pricks and masturbated yourselves while reading my story. So, get your bottle of lube and have a box of tissues ready because you're going to need them. Go ahead. I dare you to masturbate yourself while imagining having sex with Riley. I double dare you. A match made in Heaven, she's so hot and you're so horny.

Pretend that your mother-in-law is visiting your wife for the weekend and is sitting across from you in her short, sheer, and sexy nightgown in the darkened living room while watching TV, can't see what you're doing. When she's not flashing you her tits, she's flashing you her naked pussy. Pretend that she can't see you stroking your prick and she doesn't know that you're masturbating yourself even though she does.

Pretend that your sister-in-law is visiting your wife with her mother and is sitting beside you. Pretend that has no idea what you're doing with your hand beneath your blanket while your wife is sleeping even though she knows that you're masturbating yourself over your sexy in-laws. Now, to raise the sexual heat even higher, pretend that you have a nanny who looks like Riley. This is where the story begins.

# # #

Riley, my Daughter's Sexy Nanny.

"I need to hire a nanny for Rachel," said my wife, Jessica.

She looked at me as if double checking to see if I'd agree that she needed help and that she needed to hire a nanny. She looked at me as if she was asking my permission to hire some live-in help. Something she had thought about and we had discussed for months, was now our reality. Ready to pull the trigger, my wife was finally serious about hiring live-in help. She was serious about hiring a nanny.

Fearing the invasive ramifications of having someone living with us, I'd no longer have the privacy that I so dearly treasured. Unable to walk around my house in my underwear and/or naked, and/or masturbate on the couch in the living room while watching X-rated movies after my wife retired to bed as I generally do, I had reservations if this living arrangement would work for me. Something that I didn't relish and was difficult for me to fathom, I'll be sharing my house with a stranger.

A private person, I was uncomfortable with someone that I didn't know living in my house and getting a glimpse behind my curtain, so to speak. Not the cleanest people, cluttered with messes, our house is always messy with mostly toys, dirty dishes, magazines, unvacuumed rugs, and strewn clothes. Still, having to be on my best behavior, with no more loud burping and smelly farting, I feared that I couldn't be myself in my own home when sharing my house with a stranger.

Nevertheless, clearly, from the time she returned to work five-years-ago, on her bucket list, hiring a nanny was something my wife had always wanted to do. With her working full-time and me working from home, with us both employed, now that we could finally afford it, she needed more help than I could provide. I had much more important things to do than to attend to the redundantly boring, daily, household chores of cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry. It was a Godsend that there were people out there who would do all of our household chores and babysit our daughter for money.

As if making a wish before blowing out the candles on my birthday cake, my idea of dusting is blowing off the dust. My idea of doing laundry is waiting until I can't see over of the pile of dirty clothes and then jamming as many clothes as I can in the washing machine. My idea of doing dishes is using paper plates. My idea of cooking is ordering takeout food or microwaving everything. It's a good thing that we have a Rumba to do the vacuuming, otherwise, that would never get done.

# # #

I hate having to stop to do laundry, vacuum, and interrupt my day to do food shopping and run errands. It would be a blessing to hire someone to do all of the menial things that I hate to do and that my wife is no longer able to do. Yet, the reality of someone, another woman, living in my house and sharing my private spaces with us, in a word, would be invasively weird. With me home alone with her, I'd feel compelled to talk to her to make her feel comfortably welcome in my home instead of ignoring her while she worked.

I hoped she'd hire someone that I could relate to and get along with. If Jessica hired an illegal alien, I couldn't imagine trying to hold a conversation with someone who didn't speak the language. With me joking around about everyone and everything, as if living with Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang, I couldn't relate to someone who didn't understand the finer points of sarcasm.

"So, what's the weather like in El Salvador," I imagined asking her while having little or no interest in the weather in El Salvador?

Expecting her to offer me a discount on drugs, I imagined her being from Columbia. Should I dare grope her big, Columbian breasts while she was working, I imagined her ready to kill me in my sleep. Not expecting her to answer me, but ignoring me while pretending that she didn't understand English, I needed to ask the question anyway.

"So, just curious, in addition to laundering clothes, do you know how to launder money, too?"

I imagined her holding a letter opener and looking at me as if she wanted to stab me in my heart with it for exposing my erect, naked prick to her. To be honest, I imagine not having a clue as to what she was thinking. Nevertheless, pushing my luck, and as my way to make meaningless conversation, I asked her another insensitive question.

"So, is everyone living in Bogota a drug dealer and/or a murderer?"

Again, pretending not to understand, I imagined her not answering me. I imagined catching her naked when barging in her bedroom without knocking. I imagined seeing her big, naked breasts, her black, hairy pussy, and her big, fat ass. Instead of her telling my wife that I exposed my cock to her and deliberately saw her naked when barging in her bedroom without knocking, I imagined her putting rat poison in my food.

"Exactly where is Guadeloupe?"

# # #

"It's too much work for me to cook, clean, do laundry, and drive Rachel to school, pick her up after school, and take her to her afterschool activities while working full-time," said my wife.

Knowing better not to speak when my wife was in a mood, biding my time, I waited until she finished talking and calmed down. Finally, she looked at me as if expecting me to tell her to hire someone. Thinking that this was my turn to speak, she interrupted me by taking the floor again to voice more of her complaints.

"I can't continue to do it all. It can't be done. There's just no way. I'm already at my breaking point. I'm stretched way too thin. How many times can I miss work because Rachel doesn't feel well? How many times can I arrive at work late or ask to leave work early because of doctor or dentist appointments before I'm fired?"

I understood my wife's dilemma, I did. I really did. Moreover, with me not wanting to do the menial chores, I agreed with her. How could I not? Clearly, she was overwhelmed and overworked.

With us both too busy earning money to pay our bills, put food on the table, and put something aside for vacation trips and for our daughter's college education, the time had come to hire professional help. Yet, a real budget buster, hired help doesn't come cheap. With us not rolling in dough, whomever we hired, would take a big chunk out of our weekly budget.

# # #

With me not wanting anything to do with interviewing and hiring a nanny, my wife was in charge of interviewing and in control of hiring her. To be honest, after reading about so very many celebrity men having sexual affairs with their nannies, fearing that I'd be tempted to hit on her and/or to expose myself to her, I was reticent to hire someone. Allowing me to stay out of divorce court by not being tempted to solicit the nanny for sex, I hoped she'd hire a fat, sexless, older woman, one with a mustache and moles all over her face.

Nevertheless, my apprehension, I already imagined the sexy fun I could have with the nanny while my wife was at work and I was home alone with her. Hoping beyond hope, I hoped she'd hire a young, beautiful, tall, blonde with big tits and a nice ass. Surprising me, stunning me, shocking me, and getting my wish, my wife hired Riley, a dead ringer for Kate Beckinsale, albeit a bit shorter but with bigger tits. Riley was beautiful, sexy, and shapely. I couldn't have hired a better nanny if I was doing the interviewing and hiring a nanny myself.

Instead of Riley being 5'7" like her lookalike doppelganger, Kate Beckinsale, she was 5'4" tall. Yet, what she lacked in height, she made up for in other places, if you know what I mean. She had a rounder and firmer ass that, no doubt, Kate Beckinsale wished she had, and she had much bigger breasts, at least a large C cup or a small D cup instead of Kate's modest B cup breasts. Moreover, looking as if she was Kate Beckinsale's identical, twin sister, the woman had a beautiful face to go with her spectacular body. To say that I was happy with my wife's selection would be an understatement.

Before I met Riley, I imagined my wife hiring a middle-aged, overweight woman, someone who spoke little English, as my daughter's nanny. I imagined her hiring someone who'd agree with her and who'd always disagree with me. I imagined her hiring someone who was more loyal to her than to me. Against it in the beginning, a big expense, but when I took one look at Riley, with her giving me plenty to masturbate over, I was able to justify the added expense. An understatement, I was happy that my wife hired her as my daughter's nanny.

Riley was so young. She was so sexy. She was so pretty and so shapely. She was every man's dream woman and, hoping to hit it off with her and get to know her better, she quickly became my sexual, fantasy woman and my homebound friend. Masturbating over her night and day while imagining her naked and having extramarital, sex with me, I've never masturbated over anyone, including Jessica's mother and/or her sister, as much as I masturbated over Riley.

# # #

With me a dirty, old man, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I went to bed thinking of Riley and awakened excited to see her and to engage her in conversation the next day. Every morning, after my wife left for work, I took my leisurely time in the bathroom masturbating over imagining Riley naked and having sex with me. Then, a pleasure to watch her, while pretending to read the newspaper, I drank my coffee and ate my breakfast while watching her work.

Just watching her bending, stretching, stooping, and leaning gave me an erection. I saw enough of her shapely, panty clad ass in up-skirts peeks and her bra clad breasts and her long, line of cleavage in down-blouse views to imagine the rest. She gave me plenty of exhibitionistic fodder to masturbate over later. When I wasn't masturbating over imagining Riley topless and/or naked, I masturbated over imagining her having forbidden sex with me.

'Riley, Riley, Riley, I love you, Riley,' I imagined saying while holding her in my arms and kissing her, French kissing her, and while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes.

I imagined slowly undressing her and stripping her naked. I imagine eating her pussy and her wiping my face with her wet, naked cunt. I imagined pushing her back on my bed and mounting her, making love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I imagined sticking my erect cock in her mouth to suck me. I imagined cumming in her mouth and all over her pretty face.

'Where have you been all of my life? I only wish that I was twenty-years younger or you were twenty-years older,' I thought while continuing to masturbate myself over imagining Riley naked and her having sex with me. 'She's the most beautiful woman that I know. I still can't believe that my wife hired her to stay at home with me while caring for our daughter and doing the daily chores.'

Yet, someone who looked like her would never have sex with someone who looked like me. It would never happen. Old enough to be her father, a balding, middle-aged, white man, indeed I did, I looked like someone's father. Already past my prime and continuing to quickly age while losing my looks, I imagined her having an Adonis of a young and virile boyfriend. Imagining him being the jealous type, I imagined her boyfriend prepared to beat she shit out of me should I dare make a sexually, inappropriate pass at Riley while she worked in my house.

Nonetheless, I was content enough having her there in my house every day, especially after she took my daughter to school. Alone with her without my wife there to interfere was the best time of my day. Trying not to stare and leer, she was easy on the eyes and good to look at while watching her working. If I was rich, billionaire rich, I'd leave my wife, whisk Riley away on my private yacht or plane, and ask her to marry me.

While watching her doing her daily chores, unable to help myself from wondering, staring, and leering, not hard to imagine, again, I wondered what she looked like without her clothes. Able to clearly imagine her in her sexy lingerie, I wondered what she really looked like in her bra and panties. I wondered what she really looked like topless. I wondered what she really looked like naked. Not daring to even ask her for fear that she'd tell my wife, I only wished she'd agree to work in my house in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

Continuing to wonder about her, I wondered what she was like in bed. I wondered if she liked sucking cock and, if she did, if she swallowed. With her such a sexy bitch, I wondered if she was submissive or aggressive during sex. Preferring a woman to be submissive but, sometimes, an aggressive woman can be fun, too, I wondered if Riley enjoyed taking sexual control.