Riley, my Daughter's Sexy Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Yet, seriously, are you kidding me? I couldn't believe that my wife hired someone who looked like her. What was she thinking? The best of both women, Riley had the face of a model and the body of a porn star. Much better looking than my wife, without even having to see her naked, I knew that Riley had a much better body, too.

Why would my wife hire someone who looked like her? If I was to hire someone myself, I couldn't have hired a nanny more beautiful and with a better body than Riley. Moreover, to keep me out of trouble and out of divorce court, I never would have hired a nanny who was more beautiful and sexier than my wife.

I wondered why she settled to work as a nanny when she could have worked at anything that gave her not only fame but also fortune. Instead of working as a lowly nanny, she could have been an actress staring in a movie. She could have worked as a headline stripper dancing around a pole while removing her clothes to music for fistfuls of tips instead of earning her living as my daughter's caregiver. Yet, to say that I was sexually attracted to Riley was an understatement. I now understand why so very men get in trouble with their wives when sexually seducing their nannies.

With all of the sexual scenarios that happen with men and their children's nannies, I still couldn't believe my wife hired her. Seriously, again, what was she thinking? Did she blindly trust that I wouldn't be tempted to try and have sex with my daughter's nanny whenever my wife wasn't around and when I was home alone with Riley? Something that happened all of the time, has she not heard of the middle-age crisis and the 7-year-itch, even though we've been married much longer than 7-years? Maybe, she was hoping that I'd have sex with Riley to give her grounds for a divorce.

I thought of Jeremy Kyle with Vicky Burton, Jude Law with Daisy Wright, Ethan Hawke with Ryan Shawhughes, Ben Affleck with Christine Ouzounian, Gavin Rossdale and Mindy Mann, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mildred 'Patty' Baena. When they could have had sex with anyone, these men gave up some of the hottest women on the planet to have sex with, in most cases, average looking nannies. Why would Jeremy Kyle cheat on Carla Germain, Gavin Rosedale cheat on Gwen Stefani, Ben Affleck cheat on Jennifer Garner, Arnold Schwarzenegger cheat on Maria Shriver, Ethan Hawke cheat on Uma Thurman, and Jude Law cheat on Sienna Miller?

# # #

Not shy, shocking me but with her from a younger sexually uninhabited, generation, Riley was brazenly, immorally immodest. Especially when she was around me without my wife there, flirting with me and talking dirty to me with her words filled with double meanings, seemingly, she innocently blurted out what she was thinking. Acting naïve, as if she was unaware of her meaning, what she blurted out were usually her unfiltered, sexual thoughts. I wondered if she was deliberately, sexually teasing me or if she was totally unaware that she was sexually teasing me.

"Just curious," she said staring at me with her big, blue eyes. "Have you ever had sex with a younger woman?" Biting her lip while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips, she uncrossed and crossed her legs again while deliberately flashing me her bright, white, bikini panties. Only, unless I was mistaken, she wasn't wearing panties. Then, she asked. "Have you ever had sex with a woman as young as me?"

I laughed out loud.

"Seriously. Are you kidding me," I asked while laughing again? "I've had sex with lots of women your age and even younger than you," I said nodding my head to show her that I was serious.

She looked at me while making a face of disbelief.

"You have? I don't believe you. Who and when?"

I laughed out loud again.

"When I was 18-years-old, I had sex with lots of 18-year-old women," I said with another laugh.

Now, her turn to laugh out loud, she laughed out loud, too.

"That's funny," she said. "Yet, you know that I mean. Have you had sex with younger women now?"

I looked at her as if she was seated across from me naked.

"I'm married," I said with a shrug. "I've never cheated on my wife," I said until now when I cheat on her with you, I wanted to say but didn't dare.

# # #

While wondering if she was sexually teasing me by flashing me, she was sitting across from me in the living room with her knees parted wide enough for me to see that, indeed, she wasn't wearing panties. With the sun showering bright sunlight through the living room, bay window as if it was a spotlight aimed between her shapely thighs, I could clearly see her shaved, naked pussy, her pussy slit, and her camel toe. Then, when she saw me staring at what I shouldn't be staring at, with her face turning a bright red, unlike her, she looked embarrassed.

"Oops, this is so embarrassing. I'm not wearing panties," she said with a sexy laugh while squirming in her seat while calling attention to the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. As if she finally found her morals and modesty, she closed her knees, and crossed her legs to deny me anymore looks at her naked pussy.

Shocking me and sexually exciting me, as if she was sitting alone, I watched her lift the hem of her short skirt high enough and nearly up to her waist to doublecheck that she wasn't wearing panties. She looked down at her naked pussy before looking up at me. Whether deliberately or unintentionally, she exposed her naked pussy to me again. A voyeur's, sexual fantasy view, I couldn't believe that I saw Riley's naked pussy.

"I forgot to put on a pair of panties this morning. Please don't look at my naked pussy," she said with a sexy laugh when she saw me staring at all that she was showing. "I'm so embarrassed. I must have been flashing you my naked pussy the whole time that I was sitting across from you. Excuse me while I go and put on my panties," she said getting up from her chair and disappearing in her room.

I followed her with my eyes and watched her walk in her room. Not closing her bedroom door, I watched her turn her back to me while lifting her short skirt to her waist and holding it there while putting on her panties. I saw her shapely, naked ass. Riley had such a beautiful ass. As if her ass was created by a plastic surgeon, she had a perfect ass. She had an ass that any woman would love to have.

I watched pull her panties up while wiggling her naked ass in her white, bikini panties before turning to face me to expose her bald, naked pussy to my horny eyes. I saw Riley's naked pussy. If it wasn't enough that I saw her naked ass, I couldn't believe that I saw her naked pussy, too. She deliberately flashed me her naked ass and shaved, naked pussy. I couldn't believe all that I had seen of her beautiful, naked body. Clearly, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

'I saw Riley's naked ass. I saw her bald, naked pussy,' I thought. 'With me a breast man, I wondered if she'd remove her blouse and bra and flash me her naked tits. Now, that I was thinking about her naked breasts while imagining what they looked like, I couldn't wait to see her naked tits.'

With her not done sexually teasing me, while pulling her panties up to her waist, she looked up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Obviously, giving me a deliberate show of her panty clad ass and pussy, with her seemingly not caring that I was looking, staring, and leering, she was fully aware of me watching her getting dressed. My kind of nanny, she had intentionally exposed herself to me.

Clearly, sexually teasing me by flashing me her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her panty clad ass and pussy she wanted me to see her naked ass and her naked pussy, and her panty clad ass and pussy. Playing her game of exhibitionism with my voyeurism, I continued staring at all that she was showing and all that I could see of her beautiful, naked and lingerie clad body. Now, wanting to return the favor of her nudity with my nudity, somehow and someway, biding my time, I couldn't wait to expose myself to her. I'd love to show her my erect, naked prick.

Whenever my wife and daughter weren't around, with her seated across from me, whether deliberately or unintentionally, Riley continued flashing me her bright, white, bikini panties in up-skirt peeks and her low-cut, sexy bra and cleavage in down-blouse views. When she wasn't wearing short skirts, she wore skin tight short shorts, or form fitting, ass and pussy defining, yoga pants. Now, I love yoga pants, they're so sexy, especially those women who have the body to wear them.

I loved how her yoga pants made Riley's ass look so very round, shapely, and defined. Whenever she wore her skin tight yoga pants or her skin tight short shorts, revealing every crack, crevice as if she was naked, I could see every curve and crease of her exquisite ass. Wishing I could peel off her short shorts or yoga pants with my teeth, I envied her boyfriend whoever he was. If she was my woman, I'd be touching, feeling, groping, spanking, and licking her naked ass constantly and continually.

Yet, if I had to choose between the two, I like short skirts better. Why? Because whether intentional or accidental, whenever she slowly and seductively crossed her legs, Riley had a habit of flashing me her bright, white bikini panties. I can't count how many times I've already seen her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the dark, brown patch of trimmed, pubic hair. Yet, to me, for some reason, especially when she bent at the waist to flash me her panty clad ass, it was hotter to see the back of her bright, white bikini panties than to see her naked pussy.

# # #

Hoping to get her in the sexual mood, I put on my copy of The Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. An unexpected reaction, she squirmed in her seat when James Spader as Mr. Grey stepped behind Maggie Gyllenhaal and raised the back of her short skirt too her waist. Then, he not only masturbated on her pantyhose but also, he spanked her pantyhose clad ass, too.

'Wow,' I thought!

I never tire of watching this sexy scene.

"Oh, my God. With her leaning forward with her ass in the air, I can't believe he's standing behind her masturbating himself. I can't believe he's cumming all over the back of her pantyhose," she said fanning herself. She looked up at me and said something that I never expected her to say. "I'm so wet right now," she said as if she was alone and talking to herself. "I'm so very wet," she said as if she was inviting me to feel how wet her panties were.

Then, as if we were a Japanese couple watching porn together, she did something totally unexpected. I watched her lift the front of her short skirt and position her hand between her shapely thighs. Then, she moved her hand between her legs to cup her pussy through her panties. Masturbating herself, she was rubbing her clit through her panties.

'Oh, my God. Is she really going to masturbate herself in front of me,' I thought while staring and hoping that she would?

As if I wasn't even there sitting beside her, as if she was alone with her bad self, she started to masturbate herself. As if she was my Japanese mother and we were watching a porn movie together, with her breathing through her mouth, she was becoming sexually aroused. Then, as if she was suddenly embarrassed that I was looking and watching her playing with herself, she closed her thighs on her hand. Then, when I looked away, she opened her thighs and slowly rubbed her clit through her panties again.

'I can't believe she's playing with her pussy. I can't believe Riley is masturbating herself,' I thought. 'Such a shame, too bad she put on her panties. Perhaps, if she wasn't wearing panties, she'd be fingerfucking herself. I'm so tempted to ask her if she needed my finger, my hand, and/or my tongue. I was so tempted to pull out my erect prick and stroke myself in front of her. I wondered if she'd take me in her soft, warm hand and stroke me. I'd love to masturbate her while she masturbated me.'

# # #

"This movie is so hot," said Riley looking briefly from the movie to look at me. "Where did you find it? I'm dripping wet," she said looking over at me again, this time with her cupped pussy in the palm of her hand while watching Maggie Gyllenhaal receive a spanking from James Spader. "I'll definitely be having sex tonight," she said looking at me.

She continued watching the movie with her hand beneath her short skirt and holding her panty clad pussy.

"I love being spanked," she said looking over at me again while biting her lower lip.

She looked over at me as if hinting that she wanted me put her over my knee, lift her skirt, pull down her panties, and spank her. Then, she said exactly what I was thinking.

"It's so hot to have someone take me over their knee, lift the back of my skirt, pull down my panties, and spank my naked ass hard," she said while continuing to rub her pussy through her panties.

As if waiting for me to respond, she looked up at me to give me a sexy smile. Perhaps, she was waiting for me to ask her if she wanted me to spank her. Then, giving me a naughty look, as if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused.

"Have you ever spanked a woman?"

I thought of all the women I've ever been sexually intimate with. Even the women who enjoyed rough sex, yet, no one wanted me to spank them. Thinking about spanking Riley now, I'd love to spank her naked ass. Come to think of it, if she was agreeable to me spanking her, I'd love to spank my mother-in-law's naked ass. She's always deliberately sexually teasing me by flashing me her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks and her naked breasts in down-nightgown views.

"Maybe if I do something that displeases you, you could spank me," she said pausing as if she was reconsidering what she was about to say or what she could do to make me want to spank her. "I love it when a man lifts my skirt, pulls down my panties, takes me over his knees, and wallops my naked ass hard, really hard," she said again as if hinting that was what she wanted me to do.

I couldn't believe what she said. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I hardly knew this woman. I squirmed in my seat while trying to unnoticeable adjust my erection with my fingers.

Not having to ask me twice, she wanted me to spank her. She wanted me to put her over my knee, lift the back of her short skirt to her waist, expose her naked ass, and slap her naked ass red. Only, I didn't dare. I wished I was her boyfriend and/or her lover instead of her married employer.

'Spank her? Who wouldn't want to spank her perfect, naked ass? I'd love to lift her skirt, pull down her panties, and wallop her naked ass hard, really hard,' I thought while imagining giving Riley a good spanking if for no other good reason than her unmercifully, sexually teasing me.

Then, I wondered what more she likes to do.

'Does she enjoy being slapped across her face? I can do that. I'd love to grab her by her long, brown hair, slap her across her face, pull her to her knees, and stick my prick in her mouth.'

I imagined her topless and on her knees in front of me. I imagined her staring up at me before staring at my naked, erect prick. I imagined taking me in her soft, warm hand to stroke me.

'Blow me. Suck my prick, bitch. Blow me,' I imagined saying to her. 'I need to cum in your mouth. I need to cum all over your face."

# # #

With Riley helping around the house with the household chores, the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, the errands, and the grocery shopping, she did more than just babysit our daughter. With her a big help, quickly becoming part of our family, an understatement, worth every penny of the weekly expense, we didn't mind having her around. Besides, with me already infatuated with her, I liked having a sexy woman who was half my age around the house while wearing her short shorts, yoga pants, a short skirt, and/or a low-cut top, if you know what I mean, another understatement.

With her always leaning, stooping, bending, and stretching, I couldn't help but leer at all that I was seeing and what more I was imagining by staring at her shapely ass when wearing her short shorts and/or her form fitting, yoga pants. Having always been attracted to women's butts, Riley had a phenomenal ass. No doubt, her swimming, ice skating, ballet, and gymnastics showed up in her well-formed posterior.

When I wasn't staring at her short skirt, clad ass or her tight fitting, yoga pants that defined her ass, I stared up her short skirt at her panties. When I wasn't trying to see her panties, I was looking down her blouse at her long, sexy line of cleavage and her low-cut bra while hoping to see more of her tits. I wondered if she knew she was showing as much as I was seeing. I wondered if she was deliberately, sexually teasing me and wanted me to see her shapely, short and yoga pants clad ass, her panties, and/or her cleavage.

Now that she was free from doing chores, with her always horny, my wife had the energy to want to have sex again. Yet, sadly, unbelievably, and shockingly, I no longer wanted to have sex with her. I wanted to have sex with Riley. Every time I was in bed with my wife, Jessica, not fair to her, I imagined being in bed with Riley. Creeping in my mind when I least expected it, totally enamored with her, I couldn't get my mind off of Riley.

'Riley. Riley. Riley. I want to fuck you. I want to eat you. I want to cum in your sexy mouth and all over your beautiful face.'

My every wakening moment was thinking about Riley naked and having sex with me. I wondered if she thought about me in the way that I thought about her. I wondered if she masturbated over me in the way that I masturbate over her.

I imagined her wearing a sexy, low-cut, sheer nightgown that left nothing to the imagination. Whenever I saw my wife in her panties and bra, topless, and naked, I imagined seeing Riley in her panties and bra, topless, and naked. Whenever my wife was in bed with me ready and willing for consensual sex, I imagined Riley in bed with me and ready and willing for consensual sex.

When fondling Jessica's B cup, naked breasts, pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her nipples, I imagined fondling Riley's C cup, naked breasts, pulling turning, and twisting her nipples, and sucking them. When fingering and licking Jessica's hairy pussy, I imagined being positioned between Riley's shapely legs and eating her shaved, naked pussy.

Whenever my wife stroked and sucked my cock, I imagined Riley masturbating me before blowing me. When cumming in Jessica's mouth, I imagined cumming in Riley's mouth. When making love to my wife, I imagined making love to Riley. When fucking Jessica, I imagined fucking Riley. I couldn't stop imagining Riley naked and having sex with her.

Riley, Riley, Riley, all that I thought of was imagining seeing her in her sexy lingerie, topless, naked, and having sex with her. Giving me something to masturbate over, from the first day that I met her, I masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with me. I wondered what she looked like topless and/or naked. I wondered what she was like in bed. I wondered what she sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm. Yet, I had to be careful with her around Jessica for my wife not to see the sexual attraction that I had for Riley.

# # #

Then, I did it. Testing the sexual waters, I blurted out what I was thinking when sitting on the couch and masturbating in the dark. I heard her come downstairs. I knew she was sitting in the dark kitchen having her tea.

"Oh, Riley," I said while slowly stroking my prick. "I wish I could make out with you while touching you and feeling you everywhere through your clothes," I said stroking myself faster. "I wish I could strip you naked," I said stroking myself harder. "I wish I could make love to you before fucking you."