Riley, my Daughter's Sexy Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pretended that I didn't know that Riley was sitting in the kitchen in the dark. An awkward moment, while hoping she heard me, I waited for Riley's reaction to my wanting to have sex with her. Instead of calling for my wife for sex, I called for Riley for sex.

With nothing to lose but everything to gain, I figured that if she wanted me to give her sex, she'd come in the living room. If she didn't want to have sex with me, then, she'd ignore me and return to her room. Nonetheless, holding my horny breath, I was curious what she'd say and/do.

"Oh, Riley. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while hoping that she'd take the not-so-subtle hint. "Come to the living room, sit beside me on the couch, and take me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me."

# # #

As if on cue, Riley poked her head in the living room to look up at me. Masturbating myself with my eyes closed while still pretending that I didn't know she was there, I continued stroking my prick. With her still watching me, I decided to really give her a show. I switched hands and masturbated myself with my left hand so that she could have a better view of my naked prick. Curious to see her reaction, wanting her to know what I was thinking, I added dialogue to my masturbation show.

"I'd love to see you naked, Riley. I'd love to lift your short skirt, pull down your bikini panties, and spank your naked ass. I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to masturbate you while eating you," I said. "I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my tongue and my fingers."

With her not making a move to leave, I continued with my X-rated dialogue, hopefully, for the benefit of my daughter's nanny. I was so sexually excited. I couldn't believe that I was not only talking dirty to Riley but also masturbating myself in front of her.

"I wish I could stick my prick in your mouth. I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love to not only cum in your mouth but all over your face, too," I said.

Then, making her presence known, she stepped in the living room. She sat beside me on the couch and took my erect prick in her hand. Riley was holding my prick in her hand. I couldn't believe she was holding my cock in her soft and warm hand.

She fondled the head of my prick with her manicured fingers before she wrapped her fingers around my erect cock. Then, she slowly stroked me. Continuing to stroke me, she stroked me faster and harder. I couldn't believe that my beautiful and sexy Riley was giving me a hand job.

"I'd love to blow you. I'd love to suck your cock, Michael. I'd not only love you to cum in my mouth but all over my face and across my naked breasts," she said removing her nightgown straps and allowing the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her lap.

I watched her as she felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples through her bra. Then, she lifted her bra to expose her naked breasts to my horny eyes. She looked up at me as if inviting me to touch her breasts and fondle her tits.

"Touch me, Michael. Feel my tits. Finger my nipples. I love having my nipples pulled, turned, and twisted," she said.

Not having to ask me twice, I was all over her big tits with my horny hands. Then, giving her a not-so-subtle hint, I put a gentle hand to the back of her head and gentle pushed her head forward. Taking the hint, she moved her head to my lap and took my erect prick to my lap.

'Riley has my prick in her mouth. She's blowing me. She's sucking my cock,' I thought while watching her and continuing to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"Suck it, Riley. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said.

Instead of turning me down, Riley was really blowing me. Really going at it, as if she wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me, she was really sucking my cock while stroking my prick. Stroking me harder, stroking me faster, and sucking me deeper, she was determined for me to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. Seemingly, she wanted me to give her a cum bath as much as I wanted to give her a cum bath.

# # #

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true this is crazy. I'm having sex with Riley. She's blowing me. She wants me to cum in her mouth.'

Not wasting time, as if my clothes were on fire, I pulled my shirt up, over my head, and off. Then, while staring over at Riley, and waiting for and expecting her to reject me, I was naked, totally naked. To say that I already had a huge erection would be an understatement. While my wife was soundly sleeping and had no idea that I was having sex with our nanny, I couldn't believe that Riley was willing and ready to have sex with me.

I stared at her standing in her underwear as much as she stared at me standing before her naked. As if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before, she continued staring at my naked cock. Then, sexually teasing me, as if she was a stripper on stage, she slowly and seductively removed her bra straps and unhooked the back of her bra.

She removed her bra while holding her bra cups in place with her hands before tossing her bra to the floor. Holding my breath while hearing an imagined drumroll, and again, as if Riley was a stripper on stage, I watched her remove her bra cups from her breasts and toss her big, white brasserie on the couch.

Riley was topless. I couldn't believe that she was topless. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked tits, her symmetrical areolas, and her erect nipples. Squeezed into her bra, her naked breasts looked more like a D cup than they did a C cup. She had big tits with huge, erect nipples. Clearly, she was already as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited.

She continued blowing me while stroking my cock faster and harder. No longer able to hold back, I ejaculated in her mouth. As soon as she released my prick from her soft lips, I ejaculated a second load all over her face.

I only hoped my wife didn't awaken before Riley finished blowing me. I need to experience the sexually satisfied feeling of cumming in her mouth. I needed to cum all over her face, too. I just hoped to God that my wife remained sleeping until we finished having sex and, fortunately, she did.

# # #

I not only had extramarital sex with Riley whenever my wife wasn't home but something so deplorable, I cheated on my wife with the nanny. I just hoped to God that my wife never caught us having sex. I hoped to God that she never even suspected that we were having sex. I prayed to God that she never found out about us sucking, licking, and fucking.

If she knew that we were having sex, she'd divorce me. I'd be embarrassed for my wife to know that I was having sex with a woman half her age. How can she compete with that? Clearly, she can't. Nonetheless, the best thing my wife ever did was to not only hire a nanny but also to hire Riley as our live-in nanny.

THE END