All Comments on 'Robbery Victim Gets Rewarded'

by strong2hoop

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy

It would be even sexier to find that the deposits her banker made in her grew with time, and she could present her unsuspecting hubby with her the dividend grwon from those deposits in the form of a lovchild for cuck hubby to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let's see--reasonably hot story but light on logic

--the cops wouldn't have been interested in a copy of the security video after, uh, a BANK ROBBERY?

--Hubby wouldn't wonder why wife was interested in HIS safety but not in HER OWN?

Hey, but it was an interesting way to bring the two into a physical confrontation. And, I for one--unlike the inevitable crown of LW Whiners--am happy that the husband enjoyed his limited view of the proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nother Cheating Slut

Nice story of how a wife became a lying cheating slut who keeps on and risk infecting her husband or becoming pregnant by someone not her husband. And who elects to continue to be a decieving lying cheating slut married to a man for her meal ticket.

Hear stats that men cheat more than women, how could that be, for every cheating man there has to be a cheating woman except for homosexuals? Unless there is just one woman out there that has sexual with all of those cheating husbands twenty four hours a day seven days a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont listen to these jerks

This story was well written and hot. Write more like it, and ignore the LW haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
site?

site, sight, cite ????????

Buy a dictionary.

-- KVK

strong2hoopstrong2hoopover 17 years agoAuthor
author's retort

This was just an idea in my head that wouldn't go away. Thanks for the feedback.

1. As for site, cite, sight -- I own a dictionary and spellcheck. Just missed it. Hope you never make an airer.

2. Anatomically impossible -- probably. Thought about that. Then just let it go. Those of you with bondage experience probably know better than I what is possible.

3. Pregnancies -- I just don't like to consider the mental aspects of bringing children into these stories.

4. Loving Wives haters -- WHY DO YOU READ THESE STORIES???? The idea that slow torture of the wife and her lover until they die or live miserable deaths is somehow erotic and attractive is lost on me. Whatever. Enjoy your wife, I mean, life.

strong2hoopstrong2hoopover 17 years agoAuthor
one more author's note

some of you sent feedback that demonstrated a sense of humor, which is the spirit in which the story was intended. thank you for that. Without a sense of humor, we are all doomed to a slow, painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job keep up the good work

dont pay any attention to the goofball critics.this is a good story and i found it funny.keep writing and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I really Liked This Story!

And with my usual train of thought, I am hoping she got pregnant and had a baby by her extramarital lover for her unsuspecing cuckolded hubby to raise. A funny side part to that one would be for her to insist they name their son born nine months later after that episode in the bank-- Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent story

What a great story. Would love it to carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

What a slut. Fucking cunt

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Nothing like getting yours while your husband is in danger too..... Just a cheap piece of garbage slut......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how the hell did he undo his zip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous