Robert & Alexis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what happened.

Alexis rested her head on Alan's, clutching onto his back tightly, enduring the penetration from his cock.

When she stopped sinking into him, they held that position for a moment before Alexis started bobbing up and down on Alan, slowly.

Alan spread his arms wide, resting them on the edge of the pool. That's how I knew Alexis was doing all the work, fucking herself with his pole.

There was just something erotic watching my own beautiful wife having sex with another man. Is it because I'm drunk that I'm feeling this way? But I wasn't drunk last night. Why did I find this so hot to watch?

Like an itch I had to scratch, I reached for my own cock. For some reason, I stroked myself to the same speed Alexis was fucking Alan.

Why couldn't I get hard earlier when I was in the pool? Why can I only get an erection when I imagine or see Alexis with Alan? It's not fair. Alexis will probably think I don't find her attractive or love her. I shoveled those fears under a rug to concentrate my masturbation as I watched my boss and Alexis together for the second time in my honeymoon.

I guess it has to be the surrealism of it all. I never thought something like this would happen to me. Maybe that's why it's so appealing. I would've preferred to go through something else that didn't require watching my wife with another man, but I digress.

I picked up my stroke as Alexis' picked up hers on Alan. Alan was still relaxed as he laid back comfortably while another man's wife was riding him. I couldn't see his face but I can imagine it was a look of satisfaction. Satisfaction from what Alexis was giving him and satisfaction what he was taking from me. I remembered him saying how his orgasm was stronger knowing I was there watching him. Does he know I'm here spying on them? In the end, it doesn't matter, I guess. He's still having another memorable moment in my honeymoon.

Alexis reached a point of moderate speed when she reached her first orgasm. She did look beautiful as she worked on her climax, looking at Alan the entire time. Her moans were loud, panting for air as her climax died down. Alan took this opportunity to plant a soft kiss on her lips, to which she gladly returned.

Alexis started her bobbing motion again, but Alan stopped her by the shoulders. He then grabbed her by the waist, carefully hoisting her body off of him. She gasped a little when she got off him.

He stood up and told her to turn around so that her back was facing him. Alexis did so willingly. Her naked, wet front shone majestically thanks to the moon. She was amazing to look at. Alan, using his strong hand on her right shoulder, pushed her to lean forward. She did so, looking surprised when Alan slightly forced her. Her look of surprise changed to satisfaction, probably realizing what he had planned next.

An equally, if not more, amazing individual, Alan was, as the same moon shone off his own wet body behind Alexis. It made sense that a man like Alan would be with a woman like Alexis.

Alexis braced herself, holding onto the edge of the pool. In their new position, I could see Alan's upper body. Blocking his lower half was Alexis' naked body. He looked down at her ass, massaging it and giving it a couple of hard slaps. During those slaps, Alexis would pop her head up in shock. I could see she still looked drunk.

While Alan was playing with her ass, he looked up and stared straight at me. So he did know I was watching. Sure enough, he had that smug look on his face. I didn't try to hide. Hell, I didn't even stop masturbating. I was too drunk to care.

My mind was occupied with what I was seeing: the exceptional alpha male fucking his prized female. My wife.

Without taking his eyes off me, Alan aimed his cock towards my wife's hole and entered her. Alexis' head shot up, mouth wide open, barely making a sound. The muscles in her arms were bulging as she held onto the edge.

Alan gripped her hips as he slowly sank his member into my wife. He stared at me with evil satisfaction before fucking her again at a slow pace. His attention went back to her as he picked up his speed, making loud splashes from the water. Alexis made loud moans again. I hope, since we were in a suite, no one will be able to hear Alexis' cries of pleasure. Then again, they were outside on the patio.

I focused my attention on my hot wife and how she looked as she was being taken by another man. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it. It sent me to a whole new level of pleasure. It was better than any magazine or porn website I've been on. This was different. This was real.

I don't remember if I came or not. Because the next thing I knew, while Alan was still hammering away into Alexis, I blacked out.