Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Like opening the most beautiful present in the world," he whispered to her.

He finally had the nightgown fully open and kissed every inch of her exposed flesh.

"Oh, shit," she moaned and came as he bit down lightly on her clitoris.

She gasped and felt her eyes bulge as he slid his cock into her very wet pussy.

"Damn, just how big is that thing?" she asked.

"I don't know, I never measured it," he admitted.

She groaned in orgasm and sighed loudly when she felt his semen pump into her.

"Damn it," he laughed. "We forgot to pray!"

"Never too late to pray," she smiled and rolled out of the bed and knelt on the side of the bed.

He got out of the bed and knelt down beside her. They said their prayers in silence, then kissed softly and got back into bed.

Xxxx

Beatrice took her job as 'flower girl' very seriously and did not let a smile crack her face as she threw the flower petals along the aisle. Grace, however, couldn't help but smile as she followed behind Beatrice and hurled the petals haphazardly. Chuck also took his job as ring bearer very seriously and marched up the aisle, making very sure not to tilt the pillows or drop the rings. He still did not like the man that was taking Sissy away, but both Sissy and Gene assured him that she was still going to be his big sister, no matter what. Sissy had never lied to him before so he didn't see any reason not to believe her now.

Charlie beamed with absolute pride as he marched his daughter up the aisle. Jackie stood and smiled as she waited; she was the matron of honor.

Robin's mother sat in her pew and seethed; she'd not been invited to be a part of any of the proceedings. True, when Robin had come to her and tried to make amends, she'd assumed it was just more trickery and deceit from a lying, manipulative drunk and had slammed the door in her daughter's face. But that was years ago; surely her daughter had forgiven her?

The fact that she was invited at all should have been an indication to her that her daughter did forgive her.

Ray stood and wiped the tears away as he watched the brave young woman walk up the aisle. She smiled at him as she walked past and he returned her smile.

Jacqueline Ann Roberts was born six months after their wedding. Eugene Michael Roberts, Jr. came two years later. Robin and Gene decided that two children were handful enough and Robin had her tubes tied after Eugene Jr. was born.

Both Robin and Gene continue to attend A.A. meetings regularly. Chuck has decided that he doesn't want any chips but goes to every anniversary meeting Sissy goes to get her yearly chips. He sits next to Gene and beams with pride when Sissy's name is announced and claps and whistles loudly went she walks up to get the chip. Beatrice and Grace sit on the other side of Gene; Beatrice watches over Jacqueline and Junior like a doting mother hen and Grace still flirts outrageously with Gene.

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers