Rock and Roll All Nite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much," I smiled.

She shook her head and closed her eyes. It was too bad she did, because she didn't see me get between her legs and line up to her entrance. Her eyes flew open when I slid along her wet lips.

"John, go slow, you're..."

"Shh, I have no intention of ramming it into you, Jody. I can fuck you some other time. This is our first time and I planned on making love to you." I wasn't huge, but I was thick, and I knew I had to take it easy.

She sat up and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you, John. Make love to me."

I pressed into her slowly. After backing out and going in several times I was finally able to bottom out. I kissed her as I rolled my hips and ground my body into her clit.

"John," she moaned, as I circled my hips slowly. She felt like a velvet glove, and I was enjoying every second of our coupling.

I smiled when she grabbed her nipple with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

"Fuck, John, sweet Jesus!" she cried, as her body started to quiver again.

I dropped to kiss her mouth as she shrieked in pleasure. She wasn't able to kiss me causing me to almost laugh at her writhing through her climax. I stopped moving as she came down. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as she tremored softly in apparent aftershocks.

"I've never felt that good before," she whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I rolled off and cuddled into her side. I played with her sensitive nipples as she regained some cognitive ability and smiled at me.

"I love you, Jody. Only you."

She moved her hand down my stomach and took my still hard shaft into her hand.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"Well, no, but the typical response is--I love you too."

"Shit! I love you, stupid. I was just worried about you not getting off. Let me take care of that."

She began to stroke me, and we made out for several minutes. At one point she spit in her hand and used it to lubricate my shaft. I raised my eyebrow and she said, "I stayed a virgin by giving hand jobs. I think I'm pretty good at it." Then her eyes darkened, and I realized her stepfather's rape had taken her virginity and she was thinking of that asshole.

"Jody, come back to me, baby," I said as her hand slowed down. "I'm not him, honey."

She shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, John." She rolled off of the bed and padded out to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" I sighed. Then I got mad at myself. She had some issues, and I knew that. I knew I had to support her regardless of my lack of finish.

A few minutes later, she walked into the room with all of her clothes in her arms.

"Don't go," I begged.

She shook her head, "I have to. I..."

I stood and hugged her. "Stay with me. Lay with me and let me hold you."

"John, I'm a mess. You don't want..."

"Please don't tell me what I want. Please don't tell me what I need. I'm the only one who knows that and what I know is, I'll hold you when you need. Right now, you need."

She sobbed into my chest but allowed me to lead her to the bed where she fell asleep in my arms.

***

I woke the next morning with her mouth on my stiff soldier. "Oh, God!" I moaned. It only made her double her efforts.

The feeling was incredible, it was as if she was creating a whirlpool around my glans with her tongue and saliva. I was in a state of nirvana, and I didn't want it to end. Unfortunately, it had to end as I shot my load into the back of her mouth.

"Oh, shit! Jody, I'm..." I was about to apologize for not warning her when she shocked me by moaning in delight.

She pulled up, released me with a pop, and smiled. "It's okay. You tasted wonderful."

"You felt wonderful, Jody. That was amazing."

"That was a special treat. You earned it, but don't expect me to finish you like that all the time."

I hugged her and asked, "Wanna take a shower with me, and get some breakfast?"

"Oh, yeah!"

***

So, life went on. The summer came and we went to the beach a lot. She had a terrific body and I enjoyed her in her bikini.

One thing I was able to convince her to do was to get some therapy to deal with her rape. She was seeing a lady weekly and sometimes it left her moody, but other times she was a completely different person. I wondered if her therapist knew about those mood swings, but I left it alone. It was Jody's cross to bear, and I was just there to support her as needed.

In July, the new Kiss album came out and we spent hours listening to it, making love to it, and fucking like bunnies to it. I joked that I should put on some makeup for her the next time we had sex. She looked at me with wild eyes and jumped me right there on the couch.

What else could I do? When Halloween came, I bought some makeup and painted my face like Starchild. That was easy because it was only a star over one eye with some red lipstick.

When she got home from work, the plan was we'd sit outside and pass out candy to the little monsters that came through the neighborhood, but I was sitting outside already in my makeup and big black wig. It was cold, so I was in black sweatshirt and sweatpants instead of the tights and tank top I was going to wear in the house just for her. Let me tell you, wearing ladies' leggings wasn't a comfortable experience, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. It was what the guy from Kiss wore when they started out.

She slammed on her brakes as she drove in front of our houses. She looked at me with her mouth agape and I waved. It took her seconds to park in her driveway, run across the street, and drag me into the house. Let's just say no candy got passed out, and I'm sure several of the parents were shocked when they heard her scream, "Fuck me, Starchild, fuck me harder!"

***

The holidays came and went and in January, Kiss came back to town for a concert. I got us tickets and surprised her with them one cold, snowy day. The blow job I got before the concert was worth the price of the tickets, but I had a better reason to get them.

We toughed out the freezing temperatures to stand in the line to enter. The crowd was singing and chanting and doing what they could to keep warm as we waited for our show. Eventually, we made it in, got a couple beers, and found our seats in front row center.

I had to pay my cousin a premium to get those seats. My preparations started well before the tickets went on sale and he knew what I wanted and promised to make it happen for me. When he came through, I introduced him to the girl that answers phones at our office. She was a cute kid and was receptive to the date. A few months later, they were still dating, and my cousin was happy.

I was a nervous wreck as some shitty band named 'The Rockets' did their opening act duty. I couldn't wait for the lights to go down and the start of the real show to begin.

When they finally stopped screeching, their equipment was removed and the excitement in the room was palpable. The lights went out, and spotlights shot up to a mirror ball on the rafters above the stage. As soon as the announcer shouted the band's introduction, I dropped to one knee and pulled the ring out of my pocket.

All of a sudden the lights shot on, the music started blaring, and the smoke filling the stage covered us in the front row. Jody hadn't noticed I was below her until she started jumping and accidentally kicked me.

I almost dropped the ring but juggled it and caught it. I looked up to find her staring at me with her mouth open. I smiled and asked her to marry me, but of course with the insane volume of the concert, all she heard was the band.

After a few moments, she still hadn't said anything, so I stood and slid the ring on her finger. She looked down and a spotlight hit the diamond making it sparkle, and before I knew it she pulled me into a hard kiss. She shouted, "Yes, yes, yes!" and hugged me tightly.

I sang in her ear, the chorus of the song, "I stole your love, stole your love. Ain't never gonna let you go."

She shouted, "You better not! I'm pregnant."

And that was the first time I fainted at a Kiss concert.