All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!

I never would of thought of this in a million years. It sounds fabulous though. I would LOVE to try it. I'm not sure my clit is long enough/big enough, but it would certainly be worth the try!! You've got this str8 female all excited!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
role reversal

Would love to experience that ! The closest I have come is having my wife put her nipple in my pee hole. Would love to feel a woman with a long clit fuck me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feel the pain.

Men should also feel the pain in the ass and hymen pop and gags.

Urmila Mathondkar

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tried it - it works!

Sure enough, a few weeks ago my stepmother and I decided it was so hot and so awesome just READING it that we would try it. She too has a very large clit. It was a lot harder than you described it to be... but once we got going OH MY GOSH!

PS. Wish you has posted a training video because it really took a lot of trial and error on our part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I read Role Reversal 1 and 2. They were excellent stories, but somewhat disappointing. I can'tt believe that you actually felt nso guilty about prnetrating a man's penis. For me, that would be an erotic experience to be repeated regularly.

Nonetheless, keep writing stories for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wish i'd do it again!

There's nothing wrong- or even pervert -doing the reversal thing.Nature granted us the tools to enjoy sex and we either simply ignore this fact of life, or grasp the chance and get into the game - period.First time i tried this approach out of curiosity..i was using a well lubricated fixed rubber sound i had made out of liquid rubber, and it felt like paradise on Earth- and i still have it...and it kept feeling that way , every time me and my trained g/f practiced the did..Now, she used to lay all over me,resting her 55 kilos right at my pubic bone area , placing her hairy bush against mine,and then I'd lay my dick between her legs, in a manner that her pussy lips would engulf my cock, and firmly grind her clit against my trapped dick.i would then press tight against her erected clit (which was, alas,very very tiny and soft to use against my pee-hole slit), and this was a win/win situation for both of us, as she usually came before me..anyway,while she was griding over me, i'd extend my hand reaching my dick among her butt, and slowly guide my 3" long & 1/6" thick rubber pee-hole plug, directly inside my cock slit..then we'd both start slowly to grind against each other's pubic bone,while at the same time i'd slowly force the plug inside/out my slit..deeper and deeeper...i recall the funny "clopping" sound, the rubber plug was causing while the air penetrated the hole i had molted at the center of my penis plug to release sperm,and the burning (like hell) feeling i had, during the ejaculation...it was something of at least a mind blowing orgasmic breakdown ..it even sometimes screamed out of ecstasy,and it could end with a slight trace of blood after that unbelievable orgasm,and for one or two days i'd rather feel some minor pain or a burning feeling while urinating...this, of course, was the reason i was forced to put an end to this, in fear of some urinary infection, or prostate cancer,to be honest....as for my girl, we finally broke some two yrs after,she was just bored to play dominant as i didn't fancy missionary sex that much...oh well.At least i lived to experience this and not afraid to admit, i even at my 50's sometimes .. dream of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cockhole play is amazing, TRUST ME!!!

Role Reversal was THE MOST AMAZING discovery for me, and actually my wife told me that she fantasized about doing it (Crazy, but thats what I love about her). It was an idea she always had, her clit is pretty big, and with a clit pump she uses it gets EVEN BIGGER! I have always practiced urethral sounding so my meatus was very roomy for her clit to fit snuggly (No Pain just pleasure). She tells me that it's unlike anything she has ever tried before and that it feels like she's raping my cockhole. It grew to be our fetish, her "cock" fucking my "pussy" ;) I mean REALLY! I had no idea, that a woman could do this to a man. You need to be EXTREAME to like this kind of stuff, it's not for everybody. You need to talk about it more before you act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Clit reversal

I would like to try that, it's seems amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my peehole

this was an inspiring story. I had this idea long ago but my wife's clit is not long or exceptionally big. what we did was stimulate her clit until it was swollen and then she would spread her lips apart and let me rub the end of my cock with my peehole pulled open on her clit. I hold put my pee slit right over her clit which she thought was incredibly hot. after stroking my peehole over her clit I would cum all over her clit. she would orgasm soon after while rubbing my cum on her clit. very hot indeed.

nitejazznitejazzalmost 7 years ago
Would feel great

I would like to try that. I have had a catheter several times, and do it to myself sometimes. Been cathed for play years ago when I was in college with a nursing student girlfriend and I put caths in each other.

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous