Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"When was that?"

"Four days ago the divorce was final."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll miss the money. I'll miss the woman she was in the first two years. I won't miss the asshole I became or the cheating bitch she was from the beginning. I apologize for my language."

"Accepted. On farms, I've heard worse. When you're the vet's assistant people forget you're human and they say anything around you. That's another reason I signed on. I want some respect."

We walked on. As it got close to five I started thinking about getting back and helping with dinner. I had eaten Miguel's food only once and I believed he needed help.

"Nick, what are you thinking?"

"Miguel is making dinner. I think he needs help. I don't want anyone getting sick. I was thinking maybe I need to get back and help him."

"I understand." She turned back and started walking a little faster.

"Wait! I think you heard me say something I didn't say."

She stopped and looked at me.

"I don't think men speak the same language women do. I was thinking about helping Miguel. I think you heard that I don't want to spend time with you and Miguel is a good excuse to get away from you. That isn't what I'm saying."

"Speak plainly."

"I'm a self-centered toad. I like good food and I like eating. I've eaten Miguel's cooking and it isn't very good. I want to spend time with you but not if we're both throwing up. If there were a place to get some dinner out here walking, I'd like to stay out here with you all evening."

"After dinner I'm pretty sure we will be sent out again like this. I want you to walk with me. Will you?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" I smiled.

"Yes. My first date."

"I accept."

She took my hand in hers and we walked back. As we drew within sight of the club house the gong sounded.

"Either someone else helped or we may share a place to throw up soon."

Some one else helped. Both Mike and Hassan helped. Dinner was good. Mr Blue announced that we were to pair up again and that breakfast was to start at eight-thirty the next morning. There would be a work and learning session after breakfast.

During the meal I got up to get Lace a second glass of iced tea. I was joined at the serving table by the slender blond.

"I'm Julie. Would you walk with me after dinner?"

"I would love to, but I've already accepted an invitation."

"Will you have breakfast with me?"

"Yes. That would be nice."

When I sat back down Lace said, "She asked you, didn't she?"

"Yes. I told her I had already accepted your invitation. She asked me to have breakfast with her."

"Did you say yes?"

"Yes."

"If you would rather be with her tonight, I'll understand."

"I won't. I like you. We're just getting to know each other. I think I'm supposed to get to know more than one of you so you can all make good choices about who to be with for a year. Maybe one of the other guys is better for you than I am."

"You want me to be with someone else?"

"Whoa! Slow down. Our first day on the island isn't over yet. What I want is to not screw this up. One year or one month, I don't want to be stuck. I don't want you to be stuck either. If you meet the other men and want to be with me, then we can talk about it again. I'm flattered you're thinking about me as a good choice."

"Oh." We finished dinner and she waited while I helped with clean up. We walked into the interior of the island. A nearly full moon lit our way. She held my hand as we walked. At a fallen tree she had me help her stand up on it. That put her at eye level with me. She put her arms around my neck and started the slow move in towards our first kiss. It felt a little strange having her make the first move, but I accepted the kiss and resisted the urge to become dominant. Her tongue moved first and mine only responded. Her hands found my ass. She pressed herself against me. I was friendly in my responses.

She backed off. Lace looked in my eyes for a while and then said, "I don't know what to do."

"I think that depends on what you want to do."

"I know I want more, but I've never done more than what we've already done."

"Oh. You know where all this kissing and stuff leads. You're a vet. Men have erections and women have vaginas. This whole dance is about convincing each other that we want the two to come together."

"I'm convinced! Are you?" Lace's eyes were wide and her body trembled.

"What about birth control?"

"We're all on birth control implants and all of us have been tested for STD's. We're safe for bareback sex."

"You're a virgin?"

"No, not really. I was raped when I was sixteen. I don't count that as a sexual experience. It was violent and meant to hurt me. Do you want to hurt me?"

"I'm sorry you were raped. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. And I want to do it here."

Lace took my shirt off and helped me out of my pants. She stood back and undressed quickly. She helped me onto my back and used her hands and mouth to get me harder. It was clear she knew what the goal was but the technique was new to her. When I was pretty hard I convinced her to turn and let me suck on her pussy. She was so wet that before my tongue touched her some of her sweet nectar dropped into my mouth.

Once I started eating her she went wild. She rode my face hard and came repeatedly. She panted, moaned, screamed and begged me never to stop. Her mouth engulfed my cock and sucked hard. She was new at the game but played with full enthusiasm. I wanted to cum inside her pussy.

Using my hands I lifted her up off my face and asked, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy?"

Her response was so quick I'm not sure how she did it. She turned around and sat down on my cock, burying me in her all the way! She rocked back and forth and jumped up and down at the same time. I could see the moonlight on her breasts and I was rapidly losing control. Months of pent up emotion and built up sperm count launched up and out of me and into Lace. I bellowed like a bear! Lace rode me until I started to soften. She lay across my chest and held on. We lay still for a long time.

"Was I OK?" She asked.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. Was I OK?"

"That was the best sex I've ever had! If I'd known sex was that good I'd have had it before."

"It isn't always that good."

"Thank you." She got up, found her clothes and got dressed. I would have been happy to snuggle with her a bit longer but she seemed in a hurry for some reason. As soon as I was dressed she kissed me and took my hand. Our walk back had begun.

We stopped twice on the way back. Kissing and fondling take time when you aren't in a hurry. It was nearly midnight when we were back at the apartments. I let her go up a step and then turned her around. We kissed again.

"Wanna come to my place?" I asked.

"If I do, I'm spending the night."

"Good. I'll take you to breakfast."

We laughed and entered number six. We showered together and played with our bodies in the shower and as we dried. In bed she rode me hard again and we used pillows to soften the sounds of our climaxing. I spent long enjoyable minutes savoring the taste and feel of her breasts before we fell asleep.

The phone rang and we both jumped. I answered. "Breakfast is in half an hour. Please dress in clean clothes."

We got up and Lace went to her apartment to shower and change clothes. I showered, shaved and dressed. I even spent five minutes straightening number six.

The breakfast tables were set with names at the places. Lace was a long way from me. Julie was next to me. As I got our breakfasts I wondered what Julie's evening had been like.

When I sat next to her she leaned to me and said, "You look well fucked."

"I can think of a lot worse things to look like. Thank you. You look great this morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes! We did." That answered that question.

The conversation at our table was mostly the getting-to-know-you kind. The tables each held two people. Julie asked, "When you aren't volunteering for a social experiment what do you do with your life?"

"Up until a couple months ago I worked for a company my wife's father owned and made them rich. I was in sales. Now I'm divorced, broke and this sounded like a good way to start over. And you?"

"I just sold my company two weeks ago. I sold my house, my business and decided to travel. This sounded interesting, so I signed up."

"What do you really want to know about me?"

"Lots of things. Let's start with why you aren't still married."

"Daddy didn't approve of me. Daughter worked for Daddy and so did I. When I finally figured out it was all about using me to make money for them it was too late. I was being divorced and taken to the cleaners. After it was all over I found out my wife had been f... having sex with her dad all along."

"Bitter?"

"Disappointed in myself. If I had been more aware of the signs and signals I never would have married her and started working for her dad. They are who they are. I'm where I am now because of my mistakes not who they are."

"What would you like in the relationship here?"

"Honesty. Laughter and affection."

"Ok. Honesty. I'm attracted to you. Some of the others for us to choose from are slobs. Laughter. It will show up, I think. Affection. Come with me." We walked to her apartment. Inside she said, "Kiss me."

I did. Not pushy but warm and friendly. She wrapped herself around me and became the strong aggressor. I relaxed and enjoyed. I was undressed and then she undressed herself. "Lay on the bed." She said.

She climbed above me and lowered her pussy to my face. I held her hips and enjoyed her as dessert. Her juices were almost tart and tasted very good. I ate her through an orgasm and kept eating. She wanted more and she got more. I could reach her breasts and did, pinching her nipples as she got close to cumming again. She screamed when she came the second time.

She climbed off me and stood beside the bed looking at my erection.

"If you want you can handle yourself. Just don't get anything on the bedspread." She went to her clothes and redressed. My erection went down and I got dressed. We walked back to the meeting/dining area. When we got close she said, "I wanted to climb on your cock and ride hard. I didn't because they told us we could treat you guys the way we had been treated. I can't count the number of times I went home after a date with his cum leaking out of me and I hadn't cum. I'm sorry I did that to you. If I get another chance with you it will be different. You are a really nice man."

"I'm glad you said what you did. I'm also sorry the men you've known were like that. Your pussy is sweet and I enjoyed eating you. When I said affection I meant affection, not just fucking. I am a romantic. Sit beside me and watch the sun rise or set, hold my hand, kiss me for no reason. That's affection.

"I suppose you like roses too?"

"As a matter of fact, I do."

The bell sounded. We reentered the room and sat in our assigned seats. Julie walked me to my seat and when I sat she kissed my cheek and put her hand on my shoulder before she walked to her seat.

"In this basket are jobs that need to be done. We will have the women pick jobs and then pick a man to assist them. There is a time limit to complete each job. Men, if you are not chosen, think about what you can do to be chosen next time."

He put the basket on the table beside him. He drew a slip from his jacket pocket. "Diane."

Diane was on her feet and headed for the basket. She was slender, about average height, five foot five or six. Her graying hair was pulled into a pony tail.

"Draw an assignment. You may read it to yourself. Then choose your man for the task." She drew a card, read it and scanned the group. She picked Mike. He got up and she took his hand and they left.

"Aliea." The ritual was repeated. She picked Hassan.

"Ila." She picked me. I stood and walked to her. She took my hand and we walked outside. She handed me the card I read, "South on the beach is a boat house. Get the four boats outside and clean the boathouse. When the boathouse is clean, clean the four boats and return them to the boathouse. Be back in the meeting room in clean clothes by 6:30pm."

I handed the card back to Ila. "I'm curious. Did you pick me because you looked at the job and thought I could do it or because you like me?"

"I won't answer that question. I picked you. Isn't that enough?"

"Yes. I am just curious."

The man in blue caught us and told me I would not be making lunch. It would be handled by the staff and delivered to the work sites.

We walked south and found the boat house. I opened the doors and looked inside. It looked to me like it had not been used in many years. Ila walked in and looked around.

"I think we need to get the boats out first."

She turned and looked at me. I had already stripped out of my clothes. I had on shoes and nothing else.

"We're going to move the boats not fuck."

"It's a lot easier to clean my skin than my clothes. If my clothes don't get dirty I can wear them again. I'm dressed for a big dirty job. Let's do it!"

I walked to the boat closest to the doors. Ila looked at me and said, "The boats are heavy. If we open the other doors we can slide them out into the water. That will have them getting wet and easier to clean when we get to them."

"Right!" I climbed over things I didn't even know the name of and opened the back doors. It was obvious there were overhead ropes and things to help us move the boats. It wasn't long until we got the four boats outside.

We went back inside the boathouse and looked at what needed to be done. Ila saw some rags on a cabinet.

"We can wet those rags and wipe down everything in here. We can straighten things as we wipe them."

I went to the rags and tossed a couple to her and kept a couple for myself. We dipped them in the water and began wiping things off. I did some of the higher beams and Ila would rinse the rags and toss them up to me. When I got to one end of the first beam I asked if there were any more rags.

"I don't see any. Wait, maybe there are more in the cabinet." She opened the cabinet and found a hose with a high pressure nozzle. She laughed and turned on the water. The spray went almost to the ceiling! She shut it off.

"I'll pass the hose up to you. You can do the upper half of the boathouse and when you're ready I'll shut the water off and you can get down. Then we can do the lower half as a team. One moving things and one hosing them. What do you think?"

"I like it. Pass me the hose."

When I was back high in the boathouse she turned on the water and I hosed everything at one end and back to the middle. She shut off the water and I moved to the other end of the boathouse. She turned the water back on and the spray hit her from behind. She squealed and then laughed. I apologized and went back to work. I was soaked from the spray and glad I was nude. By careful movement I was able to complete washing down the upper half of the boathouse. When I was done I called out, "Ok, shut off the water!"

It went off and I dropped the hose. I didn't want to fall so I paid close attention to my climb down on the wet beams. Feet back on the deck I turned and saw Ila standing nude with the hose in her hand. I saw something in the look on her face.

"Ready?" She asked with a big grin.

"I'm already wet."

"I mean ready to finish the job down here? You wipe this half and I'll hose then I'll wipe that side and you hose. OK?"

I nodded and as I picked up rags a man in blue stepped into the boat house. He carried an ice chest. He handed it to Ila and said, "Bring the ice chest with you to dinner." Then, he turned and left.

We went outside and found a dry place to sit and eat. Three sandwiches, three oranges and two bottles of water. I smiled. Ila was in charge. The man gave her the lunch. She gave me an orange and a sandwich then a bottle of water. She had the same.

When we were almost finished with them she said, "Let's save the other stuff for a snack later, Ok? We'll split the sandwich and the orange."

We went back into the boathouse. I picked up some rags and she turned on the water. Seconds later she shut off the water. Ila dropped the hose and walked to me. She wrapped her arms around me and said, "Watching you up there, working with me with your equipment exposed and your focus was on getting the job done. Having lunch with you and me nude was comfortable and it turned me on. I like working with you." We kissed. A wet, full body kiss. She broke it and went back to the hose. Water flowed and sprayed on and near me. I moved things and wiped things and sputtered a few times when the stream hit me in the face. We worked from the land end to the wet end of the boathouse. It was time to trade jobs when she shut off the water.

Ila and I hugged back by the open door we had first entered. The kisses were warmer by far than I felt. The embrace ended and she stepped back a step. "Nick, your balls are gone!"

The cold water for so long had made my balls retreat and my cock was almost gone as well. I laughed and said, "Now you know what I looked like when I was about seven."

She held her breasts in her hands and said, "No matter how much water gets on these you'll never see how I looked when I was seven."

"I prefer how you look now."

"Good!"

My hands held the hose and turned on the water. We worked well together. Soon both sides of the boathouse were clean and we brought the first boat inside. Ila got in and I sprayed. I wiped down the outside of the boat and we turned it over and slid it on the storage rails. For the boats we didn't trade jobs. Ila did all the insides and I did the outsides. We muscled the boat onto the rails together.

After the forth boat was in we looked at everything to make sure we had done a good job. We were both satisfied. I closed the waterside doors and we walked out together. Ila's clothes hung next to mine a few feet from the doors. They had been in the sun for a while so Ila's were dry. We dressed. She took my hand as we walked back to the apartments. It was a few minutes after five.

We were in sight of the apartments when Ila spoke. "We have over an hour. I have a suggestion. Come to my room with me. I would like it very much if you would use your hose on my insides."

"You heard our host say we men could refuse a request if we wanted?"

"You don't want to go with me?" She looked shocked.

"I didn't say that. I was just wondering why he thought I would ever want to turn you down. This has been the most pleasant day since... since I can't remember when. Making love with you is the perfect end to a wonderful day working together."

"My insides went cold when I thought you were going to turn me down."

"Men often get that feeling in the other world when they invite a woman and she says no. It messes with our heads a lot."

"The dance between males and females is so complicated."

"The dance we did in the boathouse wasn't complicated. It was joy."

"Yes." She opened the door to her apartment and we went in. It was a lot like my room. We stripped and went to her shower. As we got in I laughed. "We spent the last four hours wet and the first thing we do when we get back is get wet again."

"Sick, aren't we?"

"No. We just love good clean fun."

I picked up the bar of soap and kissed Ila. As I kissed her I washed her. The kiss ended and she took the soap from me. We kissed again and she washed me. My cock got very clean as did my returned balls. Ila shut off the water and we toweled each other off.

I turned the bed down and waited for her to get in. She didn't. "I want on top."

I became the bottom. Part of me still wanted to be on top but Ila swallowed that part of me and the discussion was over. Her hands explored me and stroked me and mostly to herself she asked, "Do you think any other animals give each other oral sex?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers