Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"Sure. Parrots do it to each other."

We both laughed. I shifted her on the bed and nestled my face into her pussy.

"Oh, Nick. I love how that feels."

Ila swallowed my cock and sucked hard. I sucked on her clit and licked her lips. From the time we went to her bed until six o'clock she sucked and I nibbled. Then, the phone rang.

The voice said, "Be in the dining room in clean clothes in half an hour."

As she hung up the phone she said, "I request you sleep with me tonight, unless they give us some instruction that won't let that happen."

"I accept, on the same condition. Now, I need to go put clean clothes on."

"I will meet you at the bottom of your stairs and we can walk over together."

"OK." I pulled my clothes on and walked back to my apartment. I opened the door and found a note on the floor.

It read, "If tonight's rules allow it I want you to stay with me." It was signed Carol. I didn't know which one was Carol. I had a dilemma. I liked Ila and thought she would be a good mate for the year. I didn't know Carol. Maybe she was as good or maybe even better.

In fresh clothes I was standing at the bottom of the stairs when Ila arrived. She took my hand and we kissed. We joined other couples and a few single men walking towards the meeting room. Jake looked like he knew he was headed home and he didn't understand why.

Inside the meeting room the chairs were in a circle again. The man in blue had us sit with all the men in one area and the six woman in the other area. I sat down at the end of the men's area and Ila sat next to me. We didn't hold hands.

"Ladies, I trust you are learning what you need to learn to make your choices. Some of you have enjoyed the men you have been with. You may even have thoughts of being with the same man again for a social activity. For the next two days that will not happen. We want you to experience each of the men so that the selection process is from experience not just a snapshot look. This evening, you will pair up with a new partner for a challenge. The couple that wins the challenge will each win something of value. The woman of the pair will win the right to choose first in the final pairings. The man will win money. If, in the final pairings the man who wins tonight is not chosen he will get two thousand dollars instead of the five hundred agreed upon. Any questions?"

There were no questions. The man uncovered a chart with the names of the six women across the top and a list of the men she had spent time with under her name.

"You cannot choose a man you have already spent time with." He reached into the bowl and drew out a slip. "Ila."

She stood and asked, "Can we know what the challenge is? That might help me to pick a partner."

"It will be a physical activity requiring you to cooperate."

"Ok." She looked at the men seated and picked. "Hassan."

He stood and as he stood the man in blue added his name under Ila's name.

When the man announced, "Carol." She responded, "Nick" before she even stood. I stood and went to stand behind her chair as Hassan had done when Ila had called his name.

Jake had a date! The unchosen men followed the rest of us to the challenge. It was at the boathouse. Somehow there were now six boats, six sets of oars and out about three hundred yards offshore, a buoy.

"Each pair will row out to the buoy, retrieve a flag from the buoy and row back here. The team with the fastest time wins. Teams will start at two minute intervals. The boats are numbered and each pair will draw a number being their boat number for the challenge."

The women each drew a number and Carol and I were number three team. We were told we could only touch our boat when our number was announced. Carol asked how I thought we should do this. I asked how strong she felt. She said she was in pretty good shape. I advised that we sit side by side and each hold an oar. When we got to the buoy one of us would row and the other reach for the flag. Then we would row back together. She thought that would be a good plan.

We watched team one leave. The woman, Aliea, climbed into the boat and the man pushed it off the beach. Then he hoisted himself into the boat and started to row. She was a passenger. She faced the buoy and made voice corrections to his rowing as he rowed out. They were about sixty yards out when team two was called.

Team two did just what team one had done. As he got the boat in the water he grabbed on and then fell into the water. By the time he was in the boat he was already tired. Julie made no move to help him at all.

They were not as far out as team one had been when the man called "Team Three." Carol pushed with me and as soon as the boat was floating I pulled myself in then helped her in. We sat next to each other and I said, "I think we should row together."

"We'll go like a snake if we don't." We leaned forward and carol said "one." We pulled the oars together and moved out from shore. I discovered that Carol was in fair shape and pulled the oar well. At the end of the stroke I noticed she was holding her breath. We lifted the oars and I said, "Breathe" as we got ready for the next stroke. Every third stroke I looked over my shoulder to see if we were still on course. When I heard the man call out "Team Four" we were about a third of the way to the buoy.

We could hear the woman in boat two berating the man in the boat. "Why did I pick you? We aren't even there and you're worn out!"

Carol looked over at me and said, "No matter how much he wants the extra money he can't go faster."

"I'd bet he tosses her over before he gets back."

We grinned and kept pulling. Soon we had passed boat two. The man in boat one had reached for the flag and the woman had moved in the boat at the same moment. He fell out of the boat and was working hard to get back in. By the time he got back into the boat we had reached the buoy.

"You want the flag or me?" I asked. "I'll sit very still and if you fall in, I'll help get you back in." I nodded and moved to the bow. I stayed low and snagged a flag on the second reach. When I sat next to Carol I tied the flag around her ankle. She smiled.

We turned the boat around and team two snagged a flag. Team one was dead in the water. The woman was not helping and the man was too tired. Team four was rowing like us and coming out from shore well. Team five was hot on their trail. I focused on rowing and didn't worry about anything else. I had forgotten about the boats coming towards us. They had forgotten about us.

Halfway back we slammed into boat five. I used my oar and pushed them away from us. The man was on my side and he used his oar to splash us. It actually felt good. I was sweaty and the sea water cooled me off. Carol and I laughed and team five was upset and complaining. "Why didn't you watch where you were going?" The woman asked.

Carol responded, "We were busy looking at where we'd been!"

We saw team four, Ila and Lee, reach the buoy and snag a flag on their first grab. They turned quickly and headed back. With the minutes gap it was hard to see how much lead we had, if any, so I said, "Team four is coming after us. We'd better pull harder if we want to win."

We did. The muscles in my legs and back were protesting and my breath was harder and harder to take. Carol was breathing loudly too. We didn't talk, we rowed. When we hit sand I said, "Take the flag to the man."

She jumped overboard and ran to the man in blue. He asked what team we were and Carol said, "Three." He wrote down our time. Carol sat at his feet for a minute than came back to help me with the boat.

We knew we had beaten teams one and two because they weren't back yet. Team four was next back. Then six, followed by five. The man in blue sounded an air horn and a power boat gathered boats one and two, towing them to shore. Once we were all back on shore the man looked at the clip board and announced that team three had won. Team four had missed by less than ten seconds. Team four's woman would choose second. That was Ila.

The man in blue announced that we were done for the night. Carol raised her hand and asked, "Can we spend the night with a man we have spent time with?"

"Not if the time was before the challenge." He turned and walked away. Carol took my hand and we walked back to the apartments.

"We did good." I said.

"Damn good."

"First pick must have been important to you."

"I hate left-overs. I want first pick. After all I'm going to be married to one of you for a year!"

"I can understand that. I'd want first choice too, if it were up to me."

"Who would you pick?"

I looked at her and waited to answer. "I haven't spent time with all of you but right now it would be hard to pick between you and Ila."

"Do you want to know who I'd pick right now?"

"My ego wants to know if it's me. The rest of me says it's really too soon to know. I'll wait."

"Let me just say that you have no worry about going back to New Orleans."

"I'll still behave like that's a worry. I do not want to go back. The women I've met so far have been good women and the experiment is interesting. A year from now who knows what might be on our minds?"

"You think some of the couples might stay together after?"

"I know me. If I spend a year living and working with someone the odds are good that I'm going to love them before the year is done. If I love someone I'm not going to want to walk away with a "It's been nice, see ya."

"Hmmmm."

We were back at the apartments. "I do want you to spend the night with me."

"Your place or mine?" I said.

"Let me get some clothes for tomorrow and we'll stay at your place."

"I'll open up. Number six, but you knew that."

A few minutes later she walked in and hung clothes in my closet. We undressed and went into the shower. It took a good scrubbing to get the salt and sweat off us. As we were getting out of the shower there was a knock at our door. Carol answered, "Come in."

The door opened and it was Ila and Lee. Each held two beers in their hands. Carol dropped her towel and took a beer from Lee. I dropped my towel and took one from Ila.

"Congrats to Team Three!" Lee said. We clinked bottles together and returned the congrats. Before Lee sat down Carol said, "We appreciate the beers but you haven't showered. You can use the shower here if you like."

"I am a bit ripe." Lee picked up the towel I had used and went into the bathroom. Ila picked up Carol's towel and went in behind him. They came back out clean and naked. I'd been with Ila so her wonderful body wasn't new to my eyes.

They say on the two chairs in the room while Carol and I sat on the bed.

Ila looked at Carol and asked, "Has he eaten you yet?"

"No. Somebody brought us a beer and slowed our progress. I'm hoping it will be soon, though."

Lee looked at Ila and she said, "Lee, I think we should be going. I've been looking forward to an intimate conversation with you."

"Let me gather our clothes and we can head over to your place or number four." Less than a minute later we were alone.

"Nick, do you like eating pussy?"

"Yes. Do you like being eaten, nibbled, licked and sucked upon?"

"I don't really know. It's been so long since someone who knew how treated me to a good tongue lashing I can't remember if I liked it that much." She was grinning.

"Well, I don't know if it will be memorable for you but I know it will be for me, if you invite me in."

"Lights on or off?"

"At your pleasure."

"On." Her legs opened and I dropped to my knees in front of her. In moments I tasted her for the first time. All the parts were right where they belonged, wet, slippery, and hot. Some women have clits so small they are hard to find. Some almost have clits the size of a baby boy's dick. Carol's clit was easily the size of a peanut. The first time my tongue touched it she moaned and used her hands to pull my face against her wetness. I sucked on her clit and she moaned again. Rather than concentrate on getting her to a quick orgasm I left her clit and explored all around her vulva. I kissed the insides of her thighs and was rewarded by her spreading her legs wider, welcoming my attentions to her thighs and the creases where leg met torso. Carol was muscled, whatever she did before this experiment had her staying fit and strong. The little patch of brown hair above her slit was well trimmed and the area around her patch smooth as a baby's ass.

I moved my attention back inside her folds and soon felt her shakingly close to an orgasm. I moved up and rested my cock against the outside of her folds while my mouth began giving attention to her breasts, one at a time. I was careful not to enter her, just to rub my erection against her lips and clit. When both breasts had been kissed and sucked I moved back to her pussy and added the stimulation possible by using my fingers too.

Somehow I got the idea of putting a finger from each hand into her vagina and stretching the opening, then inserting my tongue. Carol held her knees wide apart and moaned as I tongue fucked her opening. Her body shook and I knew she was cumming.

I put three fingers inside her stretched opening and sucked on her peanut clit. She moaned softly and shook hard for long seconds as she came. I relaxed my suction and removed my fingers slowly.

I extended the arm with the very slippery fingers and put the fingers in her mouth. She sucked them as if they were my cock. As she sucked I moved so that I could enter her cunt with my cock. It took all my will power not to just slide inside her. I touched the crown of my cock to her opening and asked, "Can you tell me what you want?"

With my fingers in her mouth she looked at my face and said, "Fuck me!" I slammed in and pounded hard for my orgasm. She held on and matched my every thrust. The noises we made might have awakened someone but no one complained so maybe not. I grunted and groaned, she squeaked, moaned and made "Oh" sounds with each thrust. I lifted her legs even higher and pushed in as deeply as I could when I felt my jizz pumping into her.

"Yes! Fill me up! You mean son-of-a-bitch! Pound your shit into me!"

My dick did it's best to explode inside her. She was bent nearly double and if I held her like that none of my sperm could get out. I asked, "Are you kinky?"

Her eyes opened and she said, "What do you have in mind?"

"I have the urge to drink the mixed drink of our combined juices. Can you get above me and we can have gravity assist in getting all of it into my mouth."

"God! I think I love you!"

In seconds she was above me and as she lowered her cunt to my face the first load dripped slowly out of her and into my mouth. She lowered herself some more and I licked her. More of our cocktail mixture flowed and I drank it.

"Am I good to you? Do you love how we taste?"

My hand reached out and found the small glass on the bedside table. I lifted her up a few inches and caught the next big drops in the glass. She watched as she played with her clit.

When I had enough I handed her the glass and said, "Drink up. We taste good together."

She took the glass and downed the whole thing. Not fast like a shot but slowly, savoring the taste and texture. She moved it around in her mouth and then opened up and leaned forward. She let some of what she had in her mouth slowly extend from her mouth to mine. I opened and let it fall in. As it did she leaned the rest of the way until our mouths and tongues were touching.

Those kisses lasted a long time. Eventually she was sleeping against my side and my hand held her ass.

We were awakened by the phone ringing. Carol answered. The voice said, "Be at breakfast in half an hour in fresh clothes." We made it.

During breakfast we saw the chart and saw who we had not been paired with. Next to the chart was a schedule for the day. There would be a work assignment at ten, lunch at noon, a challenge at two, dinner at six and another challenge at eight.

"Looks like the next time we see each other will be at the selection," Carol said.

"We might see each other at meals."

"Wave, would you?"

"Will you even remember me?" I asked.

"Honey, my pussy will never forget you."

"Do pussies have long memories?"

"Oh, that hurt. Don't blame me for some other bitch. This pussy has a very long memory."

"I'm glad. I was worried that I might have disappointed you last night."

"Not a chance. You were great!"

The man in blue had the women come to the chart and make their selection for the work assignment. They were then given the assignment and told to pick their partners. The woman who had been in boat number one the night before turned and came straight for me. She introduced herself as Diane and asked if I would work with her. I had decided to say yes every time just so they all got a look at me. This was their game.

She opened the envelope and found a map. Instructions were printed on the back of the map. "Go south along the beach until you come to a red post about four feet high. Follow the trail beside the post into the island and find a mango tree. Your task is to bring back twenty mangos before noon. Go now."

"Come on! I don't want to come in last again." She said. I followed her outside. As we got to the beach she turned south.

"Excuse me. Do you have a plan for how we get twenty mangos back here by noon?"

She stopped and said, "Carry them, of course."

"In our hands?"

"Yes!" Her tone was the tone of someone speaking to a stupid child.

"Did you get the impression this was a work assignment with an objective beyond the hauling of mangos?"

"No. We're wasting time. Follow me."

I had attempted to help but had been told to shut up and do as I was told. I could do that. I knew how some women had felt when the men in their lives wouldn't listen. This was not a partnership. If my first offer at selection came from Donna I would turn her down.

The walk to the mangos took a little over half an hour. We only had two hours. I used my shirt and my arms and got eight mangos. Donna said they were heavy and carried only three. She kept her shirt on. The walk back took forty-five minutes. To make another trip we would need to run. When the man in blue told her how much time we had left she turned on me and screamed, "We would've been able to make two trips if you hadn't wanted to talk first. This is all your fault!"

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want. We can't get the job done." She went to a bench and sat down. I went to the boat house and got a tarp and a basket. I ran to the mangos and put fifteen in the basket. I pulled the basket on the tarp and ran back to the man in blue. I was two minutes late.

He made notes on his clip board. I made notes in my head. I sat with Jake for lunch. Diane was upset with me. She saw me sit with Jake and said, "Aren't you supposed to be with me? Weren't you supposed to serve me lunch?"

I looked up at her and said, "I was supposed to be your work assignment partner. The work assignment is over. I have neither been tasked with or asked nicely to serve you lunch or anything else."

"I won't be picking you!" She huffed and walked away. As she did I turned to Jake and said, "Trust me on this Jake, if she picks you, go back to New Orleans."

"Bitch, huh?"

I nodded. He smiled. After lunch he was paired with her for the challenge. The challenge involved crossing a stream on a three rope bridge and bringing back a ten foot section of 2" rope. The three ropes were strung across the stream so that one rope was low and the other two were five or so feet above the low rope and five feet from each other. As it turned out there were three ten foot sections of rope to be carried back. The man in blue let everyone know that if you fell into the stream you had to climb out and start over.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers