Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

I was paired with a tall slender woman named Aliea. We stood near the starting end of our bridge and she said, "Any idea how we could do this?"

"Yes. We go across together. When the other teams have started back carrying a rope we pick up all three ropes and put them over both of our shoulders. That way we only make one trip. Sharing the load will make us more stable on the way back as well."


She thought about it and said, "I like it. That's the plan."

"Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Never."

"Stay close to me. When I step forward with my right foot you do too. Apply equal pressure on the upper ropes. Pressure towards you. If you push out we both go in the water. And, talk to me. I won't be able to see you so you need to talk to me."

"Ok." The man in blue blew a whistle and the first person of each team climbed up on the rope bridge. I climbed up and waited until the other first persons were ten feet out on their bridges. Then I helped Aliea up on the rope and showed her what we would do. We took our time and I told Aliea to watch her hands only. When we were ten feet out we heard a splash. I said, "Don't look!" She didn't. By the voice I knew it was Jake who fell. Two other teams decided that they should get across and so their second person started. That wobbled the bridge for both people on it and they both went in the water. I kept talking to Aliea and she kept talking to me. We made it to the far side and when we both were on land we looked around. Ila had made it across and had started back, with one rope over her shoulders. Miguel was about to step on the rope side of the stream. I put a rope on Aliea and told her to make like she was getting up on the bridge back. Miguel saw her, jumped the rest of the way over, grabbed a rope and was back on the bridge headed back. I grabbed both ropes and climbed up next to Aliea. I hung all three ropes over our shoulders.

"You're right. I feel more stable." Aliea whispered. We started back. Slow and steady. Aliea kept talking and I talked and coached her as we went. As she stepped off on the start and finish side she looked at the others for the first time and she fell. She did not touch the water so we were fine, but it was close. We carried the three ropes to the man in blue and he blew the whistle. Aliea got to choose third. If I didn't get chosen I had an additional two thousand dollars in New Orleans. Aliea smiled and said there was no chance I was going back to New Orleans. She took my hand and said, "We don't need to be anywhere special until dinner at six. I would like you to spend the time with me."

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yes. I'm asking you on a date."

"Oh. I just wanted to be sure. Let's go." We walked past the apartments and off along the beach. After a while she stopped. She looked at me and asked, "Are you interested in me?"

"Yes. I want you to make the best choice you can from the ten men before you. Anything I can do to help you choose the right guy for you, I'll do. Is that what you meant?"

"Almost. Do you want me to choose you?"

"I can't answer that. I'm learning just how it was for the girls I knew in high school and even college. You might have liked some guy but you couldn't ask him. You had to wait for him to ask you. I want to be asked to the big dance. There is at least one woman of the six that, if she asks, I will turn her down. You are not that woman. If you choose me on selection day I will be honored. We seem to work well together as a team."

"There is more to this experiment than work. I want to know how we are together."

"We are together right now. How are we?"

"I want to know if we work together sexually."

"And how would you like to find that out?"

"Go out a few times, have dinner, maybe dance, then spend an evening kissing and petting before we get to the getting naked and screwing."

"I don't think we have time for all that."

"Then get naked and screw me right here on the beach!"

I took her in my arms, hummed a few bars of an old song and undressed her as we danced. When we stepped apart her clothes fell and mine followed. I liked how she looked. Healthy. She gathered our clothes and spread them under her. She opened to me and I slid right in.

We changed positions from missionary to doggy to cowgirl and when we were in cowgirl she came. She was fun, enjoyable but not my first or second choice. When I wanted to eat her she turned me down. She said oral was disgusting. She moved down to fourth or fifth choice. Sixth was Diane and a trip back to New Orleans.

At dinner she was affectionate and appreciative that I served her dinner. Diane sat near us and glared at me.

At seven thirty we gathered in the meeting room and were paired off for the last time. I was paired with Lace. The time we spent together the first day had not been counted..

The challenge involved water again. We were to swim out to the buoy, get a colored float that was tied to the buoy and bring it back to shore. The floats were big enough that it would take teamwork to get the job done.

The man in blue lined the men up facing the line of women. He pulled Ila, Aliea and Carol out of line and said they could watch but need not participate. The winner of the challenge would win the fourth choice in the selection. Second place would get fifth choice and last would be last. The man who paired with the winner would be guaranteed an extra two thousand dollars. Second place would get a thousand. Third, an extra five hundred.

Each pair was given a belt to go around each of our waists and a belt three feet long that linked our belts. We must stay together and do the challenge together.

Each woman picked a number and we were first. The man in blue told us there would be three minutes between starts. When all the pairs were belted together he blew the whistle and we were off! Lace reached for my hand and said, "Let's go!" Our short run to the water showed me I was with an athletic woman. In the water she adopted a steady pace, not too fast and not too slow. After about fifty strokes she said, "How you doin?"

"Just about right," I responded.

She kept the pace and I stayed beside her. When we got to the buoy we went to the orange float, Lace's choice. She grabbed onto the hand hold near the end away from the rope tying the float to the buoy. I went to the other end and untied the rope.

As soon as the rope was untied a pole raised in the center of the float and a sail was attached! Whatever wind there was now would be pushing us away from shore, not to it. We held on at each end of the float and started kicking for shore.

Five minutes later the other two teams had passed us on their way to get their floats and we were getting tired. The floats were about twelve feet long and I could hear Lace's and my breathing easily.

Lace pulled herself up onto the float so it was under her belly. She could kick with her feet and use her arms. She yelled, "Nick!" I looked and joined her on the float. We worked hard and soon were making good progress toward shore. I didn't look back. If they were gaining on us, it didn't matter. I couldn't go any faster.

When we were about twenty yards from sand I could hear breathing that wasn't us. Someone was close. Some how I went faster and so did Lace. We won by a few seconds.

Neither of us got up. We rested on the float. I did look to see who was so close behind us. Mike and Diane. She gave me another nasty look.

Lace took my hand and as we walked back to the apartments she said, "Stay with me tonight?"

"I'm not that kind of man."

"The hell you say! I happen to know that you are that kind of man! I also know I want more of your lovin!"

"Oh. Well, since you put it that way, Ok."

We stopped and kissed. Other couples walked passed us and at least one couple said, "Get a room." We did.

Inside her room Lace was a tiger. She popped a button off my shirt as she undressed me and our clothes got tossed everywhere. We showered and as we dried she kept touching me.

On the bed she was all over me. Finally I held on to her and said, "Slow down. I'm not running away."

"You don't understand! I've had sex with five other men this week and none of them did what you did to me! I've wondered all week if it was because it was my first real time or was it you. Now you're here with me and I want you!"

"What would be your pleasure?"

"Eat me! I won't get you again for a year but I want you to eat me and then fuck me hard and long so I can feel it a month from now."

"You won't get me for a year?"

"Honey, girls talk. You and Mike are going in round one and two. Both of you are hard workers and great lovers. I choose forth. You'll both be gone by then."

"I'd like to believe you, but I'm not so sure."

"Enough talk! Please do me. Please."

I got up off the bed and lifted her off the bed as well. I turned her so she was head down and my face went right into the junction between her legs. I was standing beside the bed eating her pussy and she sucked my cock. A standing sixty-nine! Lace's arms hugged my ass and hips. My arms held her chest against mine and her legs rested on my shoulders. In one of the rooms near us someone turned on some soft music. I danced with Lace as I licked her. She moaned with my cock in her mouth.

When the song on the radio ended I lowered Lace to her bed and kept eating her. She fed me lots of her nectar and I drank it all. Every time my balls drew up and readied for their shot at fame she backed off and let my tension relax a little. She wanted this to last.

I lifted from her and turned so I could attend to her without the distraction of her hands and mouth on my cock. Using my hands I held her legs up near her chest and buried my face into her hot wetness. Her outer lips were swollen and seemed to pillow my cheeks as my tongue and lips probed into her folds.

Lace began to shake and moan. I backed off a little and her hands grabbed my hair, forcing my face into her pussy. My tongue took long strokes and probed into her opening. She shook harder and harder.

"Now!" I thought and I sucked on her clit. Her back arched, her arms went out to her sides and she screamed! I sucked harder. My hands pinched her breasts and suddenly the scream stopped and her body went limp.

She passed out. I let go of her clit but stayed right where I was. A few seconds passed and she took a huge breath.

"Oh, sweet Jesus! I passed out! You fucked me unconscious and we haven't even fucked yet!"

"Would you like to?"

"Yes! Please."

In seconds I was inside her and she wrapped her legs around my hips. We moved together like lovers who know every nerve in their partner and intend to thrill every one of them. Every time I thrusted in I was met by her enthusiasm and a vocal encouragement. She moved my hands to her tits and begged me to squeeze.

We changed positions and she picked doggy. In the first position lots of lubricating juices had flowed and her butt was slippery. As I pushed into her pussy from behind I had the thought that she was wet enough that getting into her ass wouldn't be too hard, if she wanted it.

I held her hips and joined with her. Her hand reached between her own legs and found my balls.

"Fuck me good, Nick! Go deep!"

I felt myself on final approach. Lace felt it too.

"Cum inside my ass, Nick. Get in my ass deep!"

I pulled out of her cunt and placed my cock against her pucker. I watched as she relaxed the muscles and I popped in. I pushed and pushed and slowly filled her ass.

"Yes! I love how that feels! Pump me full!"

Starting slow I pumped in and out in ever increasingly long strokes. I didn't take many and my balls were up tight and I felt the first shot exit my cannon. It may not be a cannon but it felt like one at that moment. Shot after shot went into Lace. She pushed back against me so I was as deep inside her as I could be.

"I feel it! I feel your cum inside me!"

I rolled her and I over so she was on top of me. My arms held her and my face nuzzled into the nape of her neck from behind.

"Oh God! Oh God! You are the best!"

"It wouldn't be good without you."

My cock had returned to normal enough that we both felt leakage. Lace jumped off the bed and returned in a moment with a wash cloth. When she had cleaned me enough we quickly moved the clean up into the shower.

It wasn't long before we were back in bed and asleep. I thought about her prediction as I fell asleep. I hoped she was right.

At eight o'clock the phone rang. Lace answered. "Be in the club house at eight thirty."

She hung up the phone and attacked me. Her hands and face went directly to my cock. It didn't take long before she asked, "Please, Sir, May I have some more?"

"Where would you like it?"

"In my pussy." She opened her legs and used her hands to hold her lips wide.

I moved between her legs and slid my pole inside her. We slid together, bumping pubic bones and pressing her clit with every stroke until she erupted. She thrashed and pinched her on nipples as she came. I kept sliding in deep and all the way out as she came and she immediately started building towards another orgasm. My hands held her breasts and squeezed. The skin tightened and the nipples stuck out as if swollen.

I leaned to her breasts and sucked hard on her nipples. That was enough to push her into another orgasm. As soon as she started to calm I pulled out of her and picked up my clothes. I bent to her and kissed her quickly.

"You have ten minutes to be in the club house." I said as I ran out the door carrying my clothes.

Others were coming out dressed and headed for the club house as I dashed for my apartment nude and carrying the clothes from last night. Most of them laughed.

Somehow Lace and I made it with about five seconds to spare.

The chairs were set in two lines. Each chair in the men's line had a name on it. There were twelve chairs in the other line. Every other chair had a woman's name on it. The selection was now! We hadn't even had breakfast!

The man in blue spoke. "We are doing the selection now so that the men going back to New Orleans will be there before dark tonight. At the end of the selection the couples will have breakfast and the men returning to New Orleans will go directly to the boat."

We looked across the way at the women. I felt uneasiness inside. I heard Lace's words in my head and hoped she was right.

"Ladies, take the name card off your chair. On the card list your selection preferences in the order you would choose. Carol, since you are first you need only put one name. Ila, you need only put two names. Aliea, three names. Lace four, Diane five and Julie six names. When you are done bring me your cards."

I looked at the men. We were not quite sure what to do with ourselves. I had the thought of being a girl at a high school dance and being scanned by the boys. I want to be picked but I don't want to be too obvious.

The last card was given to the man in blue. He stacked them in order and picked carol's card first.

"Over there (he pointed) are breakfast tables. Each table has a woman's name on it and an envelope. Inside the envelope is your assignment for the year. During breakfast you may read the card and may, if you can reach agreement with another couple, trade assignments. At eleven couples will begin leaving for their assignments. Some will leave by boat others by seaplane. Your time of departure is printed on your assignment sheet."

He looked around. He looked at the card and said, "Carol chooses Mike." Mike got up and went to sit beside Carol. She stood and kissed him warmly, then they sat.

All eyes went back to the man in blue. He picked up the next card. Ila. "Ila chooses... Hassan."

I noticed I smiled at Hassan and hated him in the same moment. Two had already been chosen and I wasn't chosen. I could die before it got to Julie.

He looked at the next card and announced, "Aliea chooses... Miguel."

Miguel looked very relieved. He kissed Aliea and they sat very close together.

The man looked at Lace's card and said, "Lace, you did not follow my instructions very well. I like what you did but it was very risky."

He looked at all of us and said, "Lace picks Nick."

I jumped to my feet and ran to her. We kissed. I was told later we kissed like a Marine who just came back from Iraq after being gone from his wife for a year. I was chosen! That was what was on my mind. I was chosen! No New Orleans!

Jake, Alan, Carl and Lee were still seated in the men's row when the selections were over. They were escorted to the boat after a minute or two to say good-bye. Jake came directly to me and said, "Thanks for being a friend. I don't belong here and I know that now. Good luck." He shook my hand and as he started to turn he said, to Lace, "You picked a good man."

She thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. He walked directly to the boat. They other three walked with the escort.

We found our table and sat down. Our breakfast was served by a young man dressed in blue. Lace looked at me and asked, "Read or eat?"

"Read, eat and talk."

She nodded and tore open the envelope. "You will be the only vet on an island. There are a thousand people living on the island. Three hundred goats, five thousand chickens, five horses, eighty-three pigs and six hamsters also live there. Your clinic includes one of the horses, a home, a barn with eight stalls and ten acres of fenced property. Details will be available upon arrival. Your boat leaves at noon."

Lace looked up and said, "I'm not a vet."

The man in blue said, "They have never seen a vet. You are the closest thing they will ever know to a vet. You may not trade. I would not send anyone else to this assignment. If it helps, I'm pleased you picked Nick."

He held out the card with Lace printed on one side. I looked at the other side. It said, "Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick." I teared up. I was her only choice!

I gave back the card and looked at Lace. She had eyes about to overflow too.

"Eat your breakfast, husband."

We smiled and did just that. At noon we were on the dock. Four boats were tied up there. Two sail boats and two power boats. A man in shorts and sandals came to us and asked if Lace was the vet. She nodded and he led us to the largest of the sail boats.

An hour later we had lost sight of the island and were on our own. Sort of. We didn't know where we were or where we would be living but we knew enough to be both excited and scared.

The crew of the boat was two. The man we met and his woman. She came on deck when we were out of sight of the island. She was deeply tanned and nude. She brought us lunch and iced tea.

The captain told us the trip would take until lunch time tomorrow. When he said it I realized I had no idea what day it was. I asked him.

"It is the Caribbean, man. No one cares what day it is. It's about three months from a hurricane." Then he and his wife laughed. We lazed on deck most of the day and as the sun sank we joined on the foredeck. When the captain's wife screamed we realized they were playing too. A little later the two women sang a duet of joy.

As we held each other in bed that night we talked.

"You said Mike and I would go first and second. Yet, you only wrote my name on the card."

"I cheated. I talked with Carol, Ila and Aliea and convinced them I was in love with you. They gave me what I wanted."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"In love with me?"

"I started falling when we had sex the first time. Then I watched and heard how you treated each of us and when I got to be with you again, I was gone. Yes, Nick. I love you."

"Good! I choose to love you. I will be your wife for the next year and probably for the rest of my life. If, at the end of the year you don't want me anymore... I promise to be crushed and go into a depression. Now, if it's Ok with you I'd like to get some sleep."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers