Roller Derby Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love me Alice?" she asked plain as day. She wasn't joking either. I couldn't hesitate.

"I do Taylor. I love you," I replied. I didn't know if I was really there yet but she needed to hear it.

"Good. I love you too Alice," she responded and kissed me full on the mouth again. After that, things were fine for the remainder of the party. I ordered pizzas and we continued to drink and swim. Some of the girls had to go to work at the bar and headed out early. Jackie's husband came and picked her up. Eventually, after a long afternoon, the remainder started packing up to leave. They helped pitch in to clean up until the place was in good shape.

Logan was leaving with a few of the others. She pulled me aside for a moment and very quietly talked to me. "Hey, Alice. This was really great of you. I know I put some pressure on you to do this and I am really sorry about that. That's me. I can be a bitch some times. Part of me just wanted to see if you were really cool enough for Taylor. I hope I didn't scare you or anything," she said. She was staring at me with those eyes but she was smiling normally, with teeth. It almost looked like it hurt her.

"Oh please. It's all good Logan. Besides, I'm glad we had this party. I haven't had this much fun in ages. I'm all alone right now in this big place so it was nice to have people here. You guys are all so much fun," I responded. It was true that I enjoyed having so many hot, young bodies in tiny bikinis decorating my back yard.

By then, Taylor and the others had joined us and heard us talking. Logan added, "Thanks for hosting and letting us use your pool. You have an amazing home." She smiled like Taylor would. It looked so unnatural and I feared ulterior motives.

Thinking of something appropriate to say back, I answered, "It was no problem at all. You guys are welcome to a swim here anytime you want." I realised that I opened the door a bit wide. "I mean, so long as I'm home and you call ahead, of course," I threw in. I did feel like I was part of their circle even though I didn't roller skate. I was Taylor's older girlfriend. I honestly didn't think any of them would take me up on that though. They must have realised I was just being nice. None of them asked for my phone number so I believed they understood.

"Okay, thanks Alice. Goodbye," they all announced as they left. Taylor waved goodbye to them as she held onto me. As soon as they were gone, I finished cleaning up. Taylor helped.

We had a glass of wine and headed up to the bedroom. Taylor took my hand and lead me to the bed. "Come on babe, let's make it a quickie. I'm sore and tired but I need you to fuck me so I can sleep right," she requested. I did as she wished. I ate her pussy and fucked her with three fingers as she ran her fingers through my hair. She moaned with eyes closed and gyrated into my face until she came to a climax. It wasn't as strong as her other ones had been but I understood what a long, hard day she had.

After she came, I snuggled up to her. She was almost asleep. She kissed me softly and tasted her juices from my lips. "Mmm, tell me again that you love me Alice," she cooed softly with her eyes shut and on her way to dreamland.

I nuzzled up to her. "I love you Taylor," I whispered in her ear. I tried to guide her hand to my snatch which was dying for attention. She pulled her hand away.

"I'll get you in the morning babe. Promise," she breathed and drifted off to sleep. She was out like a light.

I rolled over frustrated. I started to finger myself. If I waked her, I didn't care. I spanked my pussy hard and rough. Taylor didn't flinch. She was even snoring lightly. I closed my eyes and really went to town, pumping three fingers into myself. In my mind's eye I started to fantasize and the image in my head was the tall, strong Amazon beauty with black hair, a devil's grin and piercing eyes. I pictured her full ass in those tiny black bikini bottoms. As I frigged myself, I brought my other hand to my mouth that was still dripping with Taylor's juices. I started sucking on my fingers and licking them clean. I imagined that they came from her sister though. My body tensed up and I arched my back as I came. I mumbled through my fingers, "Yes Logan, fuck me!" I pinched my clit hard and I squirted all over the sheets. I bit my hand and tried to catch my breath. I looked over at the blonde in my bed. She was still snoring lightly. Trembling, I rolled over in the wet spot and tried to sleep.

It was two days later. I had been busy with work and I had a meeting with the lawyer in the morning. I came home after and started doing laundry. I was stressing about everything, the divorce, work, Taylor. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I was kind of glad that she had to work and practice the last few nights. We texted a few times but that was it. She was working again that night. I was relieved for that. Saturday had been too weird for me. I needed a healthy dose of my normal life at the moment. I had a bagel for supper as I did house chores. It would only be two more weeks before my son came home from his camp. My daughter had called to say that she would be home too about the same time when her summer exams were finished. The stress was killing me.

It was around six when I got a text from Logan of all people. She sent "Still okay if we come over for a quick swim?"

I knew Taylor was at the bar working. It was boiling hot out and muggy. I was planning on a swim myself after supper. Then I remembered our final conversation on Saturday. I did leave an open invitation and Logan had tried to ease my fears about her. Besides, she did use the pronoun "We" in her text. That seemed safe enough.

I texted her back, saying that it was alright to come over for quick swim as I had to work early in the morning. She said that "They" would be there in half an hour. I figured that she must have got my number from her sister. Taylor must have been cool with it then.

I cleaned up quick and went upstairs to get into my swimsuit. I looked at my one piece and remembered how conservative it seemed compared to their almost non existent bikinis. I put it down and went to my daughter's room. I rummaged through her drawer and found a little red bikini. I tried it on and it sort of fit. It seemed small to me but it honestly covered more than the girl's swim suits did on Saturday. I checked that no pubic hairs were showing. Since I started seeing Taylor, I had been shaving my bush a bit smaller so that it was a small, sharp V. I liked to keep something down there.

I looked at myself and thought the bikini might be too small and I was a bit nervous about wearing it but my body was in the best shape it had been in twenty years. My tits were almost falling out of the red top. I sucked up my courage and grabbed a wrap around cover up. It was sheer and showed off everything anyway but it gave me a bit of extra courage. I poured some wine and checked on the pool.

Soon there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Logan there all alone wearing daisy dukes and a tank top with her hair back in a ponytail. She barged in past me and went straight to the pool deck. She put down the bag she was carrying. "Thanks for this Alice. It's hotter than fuck out there today. The water's going to feel great," she said. I looked around for others but saw no one.

I had to practically chase her. "Logan, where are the others? You said 'We' in your text."

Out on the pool deck she started to strip down. She had her black bikini on under her clothes. "Oh, funny thing Alice. They bailed at the last minute. Bitches? Am I right?" she answered. I wondered what kind of game she was playing with me. "Oh, is that wine? Can you pour me a glass please?" she added.

I was trying to work out what I was going to do. She smiled at me as she let out her ponytail and shook her long black hair free. She had a look like Vampirella or something with it down. She was so stunning. I tried not to stare. I turned away quickly. "I'll get you that glass of wine," I said hastily and went to get one for her. I heard her dive in the water as I walked away.

As I poured her wine I tried to figure out how I would handle the situation. It could be innocent enough. Maybe she was cool with me and she just wanted a swim. I didn't need to panic. All I had to do was be cool. I went back outside with her glass and saw her swimming the breast stroke. Her ass bobbed up and down from the water surface. I watched mesmerized at the glorious flesh. As she swam away, I watched her powerful legs frog kick and I stared at her groin barely covered by the tiny black material. I squeezed my thighs together, feeling myself getting wet.

Logan swam several lengths and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Finally she swam over to the side. "Is that my wine?" she asked. Her hair was slicked back and her eyes stared at me with her high arched brows. She didn't move my way or attempt to climb out of the pool.

"Uhm, yes it is," I answered. She looked through me until I got up and walked it over to her. I reached out to her and she took the glass. She emptied the glass in one gulp.

She handed the empty glass back to me. "Mmm! You have good taste Alice. There is no denying that. You believe in quality," she said. As usual, I didn't know how to respond to Logan's mind games. She saw me squirm. "Are you just going to sit there and watch me or are you coming in for a swim too? You are wearing a suit after all," she reasoned.

"Okay sure," I said as I stood and peeled off the cover up. I was overheated in more ways than one anyway. Logan stared at me as I dove in. I swam away from her and enjoyed the cooling feeling on my body. It washed away the dampness that was coming from between my legs too. I tried to swim it out of my system. I started doing freestyle lengths. On my third lap, I looked over at Logan who was swimming next to me matching me stroke for stroke. She was racing me. I turned on the jets but she had no trouble keeping the pace and pulled ahead of me. She stopped at the end of the shallow end and waited for me. I swam up and stopped.

Logan was leaning back against the edge in a confident pose, her chest thrust out at me. She just happened to be in the spot where Taylor and I had our first intimate moment. It was if she knew. With her height, the water was barely up to her navel. The water showed off her defined abs. "You're pretty good for a woman of your age," she teased. She had that evil grin again.

"I'm obviously no match for you though," I responded. That made her laugh a little.

With her riveting eyes she said, "If you think that this has been a contest between you and I then you haven't been paying attention Alice." She turned around and bent over the deck with her gorgeous ass inches from my face. I had to restrain myself. She then pressed herself up and climbed out of the pool. She walked confidently over to the table and took my glass of wine and drank it down. She was trying to push my buttons.

I climbed out of the pool and went over to the table. She was dripping on the deck. "Got a towel for me?" she asked. Silently, I fetched one and brought it over to where she was standing. She looked incredible as the beads of water cascaded down her sculpted form. I held the towel out for her to take. She didn't take it. Instead she turned her back to me and lifted up her hair, pulling it to her front. "You can start with my back," she demanded. It wasn't a question. She stood there waiting for me.

I called her bluff and started to pat down her back with the towel as a buffer. Her back was so muscular and strong. It reminded me of her power. Her shoulder and bicep were flexed from her holding up her hair. She put Wonder Woman to shame. I silently dried off her magnificent back. She cocked her head to the side to watch me. She commented, "That's a sexier swim suit than the mom one you wore on Saturday. It makes your tits look real good."

"Uhm, ah, thanks I guess," I stammered. "There, your back is all dry," I said as I pulled the towel away.

"Now my bottom half Alice," she ordered. She waited again. My hands and my jaw shook. I crouched down and started at her ankles. I dried her long, smooth, muscular legs from behind. As I patted them dry, Logan spread her legs a bit so I could get between them. I was shaking. "Come on, keep going. I didn't tell you to stop," she commanded.

I continued as ordered. She flexed her legs as I dried them. She was fucking killing me. I worked my way up between her thighs. Her groin muscle was so taught and firm. Logan's ass was right in my face. My head was getting dizzy. I balled up the towel so that it was doubled up and gently patted her crotch. She giggled at my uneasiness. "Don't forget my ass Alice. It's still very, very wet," she taunted.

I had to close my eyes. I used the doubled up towel and quickly patted her curvaceous bum. She laughed at my effort. I started to stand up but she placed a hand on top of my head. Her strength kept me down on my haunches. "No, no no. That was a poor effort. I'm still very wet. You missed my entire ass crack Alice," she said. I patted it some more. She shook her head. "No, that won't do," she said.

She turned so that her hip was in my face. The string to her bikini bottom was an inch from me. It was tied in a simple bow. "Close your eyes and open your mouth Alice," Logan ordered. I paused but she continued to hold my head down. She was far too strong for me. She just waited for me to comply. I did as she said. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

"Now bite down," my dark haired tormenter demanded. I did and felt the string of her bottoms in my mouth. She pulled away from me. "Open your mouth again," she demanded. I did. She pivoted so that her other hip was in my face.

"Again, bite down," she ordered. I did and felt the string again. She pulled away again.

"Now Alice, open your eyes," Logan demanded. I did and saw that her bottoms were off and hanging from my mouth. Her bare ass cheek was an inch in front of me.

I looked up at her and she was staring straight through me with her cruel eyes. "Well! What are you waiting for?" she said coldly. I reached up with the towel and started dabbing her glorious backside. She quickly snatched the towel from my hand and tossed it aside. She took her bottoms away too and tossed them on the table.

"Come on now Alice. It's time to stop this charade of yours," she said. Our eye contact continued. She took her hand off of my head as she removed her own top exposing her beautiful, curvy, perky breasts. Her nipples were a bit darker than Taylor's and the were long and erect. I could have stood up if I wanted. I almost did. I couldn't force myself to though. My body wouldn't respond to my commands. There it was, her amazing, naked bum. It was right there in front of me.

I was breathing deeply. I drew in a breath, taking in her lemony smell and said, "I feel like you're testing me Logan. You're trying to seduce me. This is some kind of test to see if I am good enough for your sister. You want to see if I'll cheat on her. That's what your game is."

Logan laughed. "First of all, I'm not trying to seduce you, I'm succeeding. Secondly, you couldn't be more wrong Alice," she claimed. I was confused. "Tell me something Alice...the first time you came to watch the roller derby, who was the first one to get you wet? Who's ass were you drooling over first?"

I hesitated but I knew that she could read me easily so I didn't lie. "It was you Logan on both accounts," I confessed.

"Ah huh. I know. And who did you fantasize about that first night when you masturbated?" she went on.

"Honestly, it was both of you. That's the truth," I answered which was true. Logan laughed again.

"That was after my sister gave you her phone number. If she didn't do that or if it was me that told you to call me first. What would you have done?" she asked. I swallowed my answer that she knew already.

"And the other night, after the pool party. Who were you thinking about that night Alice?" she continued.

It was too much. I had enough. "Stop it Logan. That's enough. Sure, you're super hot. Yes, I have fantasized about you but I'm with Taylor and that's that," I assured her. I barely believed it myself.

She gave me the evil grin again. "So why are you still down there Alice? I'm not holding you down anymore," she pointed out. With that, Logan leaned against me and her bare bum touched my face.

I shook. "Oh God! No, please no," I begged but I had tasted her flesh. She tasted spicy. I cried as I stuck out my tongue and started licking the naked crease of her ass. Logan spread her legs wider and leaned forward, giving me better access. I dove in and started licking her ass deeper. I felt her puckered hole and rimmed it all around. I wanted to tongue her shitter so bad and started to press my way in but Logan suddenly pulled her butt away from me. I whimpered. She turned around so that her front was in my face. Her defined abs were touching my nose. I could smell her musky sex. I could feel the heat coming from it. Unlike her sister, Logan kept a small landing strip of black pubic hair above her quim. Logan lifted her right leg and put her foot on the chair. That put her pussy on full display for me. She had the same soft pink folds between puffy outer labia all nestled in the shadow of her strong, defined groin muscle. I was drooling.

I leaned forward with my tongue out. I made contact with her sex. I started licking. Logan grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my head back suddenly. "Wow! Not so fast their Alice. You didn't ask me," she teased.

I whimpered like a puppy as I pleaded to her with my eyes. "Please Logan. Please, may I eat your pussy," I begged. She did nothing. "Goddammit please! I'll do whatever you say. I need it bad," I continued. She grinned at me devilishly as she relished my distress.

"Anything?" she confirmed. I nodded. "Good! Don't forget that you said that," she replied as she moved her crotch back to my mouth. I opened wide and went straight for her clit. As soon as I had it between my lips, I started to suck it. My tongue swirled all around the pink bud . I was starving for it. Logan still had a tight grip on my hair and she pulled me deep into her box as she humped her hips at me. She fucked my face as I licked and sucked her with wanton abandon.

Logan was breathing deeply and let out a few light moans. I wanted to make her come so bad and sucked harder on her clit. She sucked in some air between her teeth and yanked my head back away from her again. "Damn you are a hungry slut!" she commented. She wanted to stay in control. I had brought her close. "Taylor was right. You do give good face," she threw in. I wanted more and my tongue was extended trying to reach her.

Logan shook her head. "No, my greedy little slut. Not yet. We have so much more to do. I'm just getting started," she said. "Stand up Alice and take off that bikini," the dark haired temptress ordered. I quickly obeyed. I was up and had my suit off in a flash. I stood there naked and dripping wet under her inspection. I felt vulnerable and she knew it. The more distressed I was, the more she enjoyed it.

She looked down at my body. Logan raised her one arched eye brow and said, "Well, I see the carpet does match the drapes. Bravo Alice." I wanted to cover myself and hide my nakedness but I knew it was a bad idea. I hung my head instead. "Come along now Alice. It's time we went inside. Show me up to your bedroom," she demanded. I led the way as she picked up her bag and followed me in.

In my bedroom, Logan ordered, "Towel off and get on the bed on your back." She was very specific. I did as she wished. Logan meanwhile had reached in her bag and pulled out a few items. There were some restraints and some handcuffs. When I saw them, I sat up in fear.