Roller Derby Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to pick up my daughter at the train station. Emily finished her summer classes and had a ten day window before returning for the fall semester. As I pulled up to the station, I saw my daughter waiting for me. She was wearing little daisy dukes, flip flops and a pink tank top. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a ponytail with the curly tail resembling a squirrel's. I got out of the car to greet her. She threw her heavy bag into the trunk and then gave me a big hug. "Oh Mom, I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. You didn't deserve to be treated like that by dad," she said sympathetically.

I missed my baby girl. She felt so right in my arms. She smelled so right. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you Emily. That means a lot to me," I replied. "Come on, let's get you home," I added.

"Yes, can't wait for a swim. It's been so hot lately," Emily said as she got into the car. "So, how have you been mom? How have you managed?" she asked.

I had to swallow my answer. I couldn't tell her what I had really been doing. "Uhm, I have cried a bit but I have kept busy. You know," was all I could say.

"Have you gone on any dates?" she asked outright.

I almost choked. "Well, maybe one or two but nothing really came from any of that. No, I'm feeling very single right now," I mustered. After that we caught up on Emily's schooling and her life.

There was a little silence for a while before Emily had an epiphany. "Oh ya, I almost forgot," she screeched. My daughter reached into her purse and pulled out a flyer. It was one I had seen before. I swallowed hard.

Emily went on, "Remember how you used to love that TV show about the roller derby girls? Well, when I got off the train, there was this girl skating around handing out these flyers. Apparently, we have a roller derby team right here in town. Who knew, right? Well, I was thinking. Why don't we go out this weekend and watch them, just us girls on a mother-daughter night? Come on mom, you could use a night out."

"This girl, the one handing out the flyers, what did she look like?" I asked my daughter.

A bit confused, she still answered, "She was very tall, black hair, really fit and strong looking, and she had the most piercing brown eyes. She wore this black and red outfit that was really sexy. I'm not really into other girls but I gotta say, I'd totally do her."

Something told me, I would never escape this. I knew what Logan was doing. I swallowed and let out a deep breath. I said, "Emily honey, there is something I have to tell you."

The End?