Roller Derby Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan was quick to climb on top of me and force me back down. I could feel her strength and she easily over powered me. She straddled my waist, sitting on me. She looked very pissed off, like at the roller derby. She suddenly slapped my face. It was quick and she barely hit me but it stung and I froze with shock. "Uh uh Alice. Anything I say, remember?" she reminded me. I relented and let her take my wrists as she cuffed me to the frame of my headboard. She then turned around and placed a cuff on each of my ankles. She fastened them to a two foot long bar which left me spread eagle. She tied it the foot board so I was left helpless.

As I laid there unable to move, Logan got up and took her bag into the adjacent bathroom. For several long minutes, I waited, unable to touch myself, stewing in my own juice. After what seemed forever but may have been just ten minutes, Logan emerged from the bathroom. She was in full dominatrix uniform. Her hair was back in a tight ponytail, emphasizing her pronounced cheekbones and her piercing eyes which were lined in black with winged corners. She wore a body harness of leather straps that criss-crossed her hips and torso but didn't cover much. Her tits and her crotch were exposed. She also wore a black garter belt and black stockings. She wore leather stiletto boots too. She looked so severe that I thought I might come just from looking at her. My jaw was left open in wonderment.

Logan put one knee on the bed next to me and her hand caressed my naked torso. She smelled like leather and cinnamon. She leaned down close to my face. "Now Alice, we can properly begin my game," she teased. With that she gave my exposed pussy a light slap. I jumped at the shock. It stung a bit but I liked the burn I felt right after. I let out a silent scream.

The dominant young woman continued her questioning as she caressed my sore, wet pussy. "Tell me Alice, what are you?" She waited a couple seconds for an answer. I stayed silent in my own confusion. She gave my pussy another slap.

"Ah! Ouch! Okay, okay. I'm a... a slut," I answered.

Logan grinned. "That's correct Alice," she replied and she softly massaged my burning vagina. She eased two fingers inside my dripping honey pot. Her thumb rubbed my swollen clit. I tilted my head back with lust and let out a long, slow moan. I gyrated my hips against her strong hand.

Then, just like that she pulled her hand away. She climbed on top of me again and straddled my immobile body. She leaned over me and placed her breasts in my face. Her nipples were pointy and long. I stuck my tongue out and tasted her boob meat. She leaned down to the side of my bed and my face was in her arm pit. I licked her there too, tasting the salty flavour of her muscular under arm. "Let's see what our little mommy slut has to play with in her night stand. I'm guessing the top drawer," Logan announced as she opened the correct drawer where I was keeping my toys.

"Just what I thought. You have some naughty things in here slut. Let's play with these," Logan teased as she pulled out my nipple clamps. She sat up and stared down at me with her evil grin as she slowly pinched my sensitive nipples with the clamps that were connected with a chain.

"Ah!" I gasped as she applied them. They hurt but it was a good hurt that sent a current through my body right to my clit.

Logan held up my eight inch black dildo. "So, do you like to fuck yourself with this one Alice?" she teased. I nodded. "I know how much you like butts. I bet that you're a real anal whore too. Do you ever fuck yourself in the ass with it, slut?"

Of course I did, but I hesitated answering with embarrassment. Logan pulled the chain between my nipples which stretched my tits in agonizing pain. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Yes! Yes I do. I fuck myself in the ass with it sometimes," I screamed. She let up on the chain.

"I knew it. Okay slut, let's get you rolled over," Logan announced as she got up and manually lifted my body and flipped me over. I was on my front with my hands still cuffed to the headboard but my wrists were crossed. The spreader between my ankles kept me wide open. Logan slapped my ass hard with a loud smack. "Scootch up so your ass is pointing up at me," she ordered.

I looked over my shoulder and saw her fixing the dildo into her leather body harness at her groin level. She reached into my drawer again and found my bottle of lube. She put some on her fingers and started probing my asshole. I breathed deeply as she slipped her greasy fingers into my back door. "Still pretty tight for a forty year old anal slut," she commented. I gyrated back against her fingers. She then pulled them out and started to grease up her rubber appendage. I wiggled my hips at her seductively. When she was ready, she pulled my butt cheeks apart and spat a big gob of phlegm on my puckered hole.

I jumped a little but soon felt the tip of her rubber cock pressing against my back door. I was about to ask her to be gentle but that was silly because she had no intentions of that. Logan pushed the entire eight inches into me in one thrust. I screamed as she grunted. "Oh fuck Logan!" I cried.

Logan giggled when she bottomed out in my rectum. She started pumping back and forth right away, fucking my ass like it had never been fucked before. She then started spanking my ass cheeks as she pounded me. My cries only fuelled her pace. I usually played with my clit with my fingers or my vibrator when I did ass play but in the restraints I was helpless. My pussy was aching for attention. As she fucked my ass, Logan leaned close to my ear and asked me, "Now that you've admitted to being a slut, I want to know something. Were you fucking around behind your husband's back?"

"What? No. He was the one who was cheating on me," I defended with a lie. Logan clicked her teeth.

"I doubt that very much," my dominatrix replied. She began slapping my ass harder and harder with one hand as she yanked my hair back with the other. She pounded my ass without mercy, faster and harder than any man ever had. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I cried. My ass was burning up. I held out for a few more minutes but the tough girl never let up on me.

I finally caved in, "Okay! It's true. You're right. I did fuck around on him," I confessed. Logan slowed down her assault on my butt. She took slow, easy strokes. She stopped hitting me too. She leaned down, brushed the tears from my face and kissed my cheek. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a red butt plug, about two inches wide at the base. As she pulled the dildo out of my asshole, she quickly replaced it with the plug. My hole was gaping and it fit in easily. I had to concentrate to try to hold it in.

Logan then stood up and flipped me over again onto my back. I winced as my burning red bum hit the cool sheets. She straddled me again with her knees pinning my shoulders down. She hung my dirty dildo in my face. "Come on slut, clean up time," she instructed. I never did ass to mouth before but I knew not to argue. Instead I focused my eyes on hers. I kept the connection as I wrapped my lips around the rubber dick and started licking it clean.

As I orally cleaned my toy, Logan continued. "So, mommy slut Alice was fucking people behind her husband's back and he never found out. Then you caught him cheating and played the victim, right?" She nailed it. I nodded my head as I had a throat full of nasty rubber.

She continued, "Acting as the injured party, you get everything, the house, the kids, the money, right?" I nodded again. That was it basically. She pulled the dildo from my mouth. It was covered in thick saliva as I choked and spat. Logan removed it from her harness and placed it back on the night stand. "So why did you do that to him?"

I explained, "I always wanted a more wild sex life. I tried to push the boundaries with him. He never went for any of it. He liked me to be conservative, in public and with sex. He always chastised me when I got adventurous. So, I started having my fun without him. Then I discovered he had been banging prostitutes on his business trips and filming his exploits. He was the hypocrite so I took advantage of the situation. I do feel a bit guilty about it but..."

"Oh I'm not judging you for that Alice," she interrupted. "That was smart of you. You did the right thing there in my opinion," she added. Logan's fingers moved back down to my snatch and started rubbing my pussy again. She was playing reward and punishment with me. If my answers satisfied her, she gave me pleasure. If I failed to please her, answer her correctly or if she caught me lying, she punished me. She seemed to always know when I was lying too.

The dominant beauty then took off her boots and she raised her stocking clad foot to my mouth. "Go on, lick it," she commanded. I licked up and down the nylon sole of her foot. It was a bit sweaty. She pointed her toes and stuck them in my mouth. I turned my head but she pinched my clit hard and I quickly returned to sucking her toes. I worshipped both of her feet with my tongue and lips until she was satisfied by my efforts.

Logan then released my wrists and pulled me up onto my knees. The spreader was still holding my legs apart. She then placed her foot under me and tickled my pussy lips with her toes. The wet nylon felt incredible against my horny cunt. "Lower yourself down onto it Alice," the vixen demanded. I squatted lower and felt her toes slide into my slit. I grinded down harder as Logan pushed her foot upwards. I was so wet that I sank down deeper, impaling myself on her foot. I wanted it all in. I had to have it. I grunted as her foot split my sex apart.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed as I slid down deeper and had all of Logan's toes and half her foot in my pussy. I gyrated my hips as I fucked her right foot. She put her left foot up to my mouth and I greedily sucked on her toes.

"Oh, you really are a slut Alice. You might be the nastiest slut I've ever met," Logan tormented me. I didn't care at that point and bounced up and down on her foot. I almost came but right on queue, Logan sensed my climax and used her other foot to push me off of her. I fell back on the bed, frustrated still.

I was frustrated and I grit my teeth, angry and searching for my orgasm. Logan pinned me again, kneeling on my arms. "Not yet Alice. Now, about Taylor. Have you told any friends or family about you dating her?"

"No," I answered immediately.

"Why not?" Logan asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'm ashamed. I'm afraid that they will think I'm a cradle robber," I confessed.

"And the other day you told Taylor that you loved her. Was that true?" Logan queried.

"Yes, it's true. I do love her," I said. In my heart, I wanted it to be true. Logan pulled the chain on my nipple clamps. "Fuck!" I screamed. The pain was incredible. My nipples were purple as my tits were stretched to their limit. Logan didn't let up. Her eyes were focused on mine like an eagle zeroing in on its prey. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as the clamps popped off of my aching boobs.

Logan grabbed one of my sensitive nipples between her thumb and forefinger and started twisting. "Now Alice. I know when you're lying to me," she informed me. I cried because I wanted to believe it. I wanted to love her.

I sobbed, "I don't love her. I only said it because she wanted to hear it. I didn't want to hurt her feelings." Logan eased up on my sore tit but still held onto it as a reminder not to lie again.

"So why are you with her?" She asked.

I sobbed, "Because she's young, hot and a great fuck." Logan began pinching again. "What? That's the truth, I swear it. Logan please," I pleaded. It wasn't what she wanted to hear though.

"Alright Alice, but tell me, who does she remind you of?" Logan asked. She didn't pinch any harder, she just let me think for a minute. Then it came to me.

"She's me. She was me when I was young. She's living the life I wanted, that I could have had if I didn't get married and had kids. She represents me starting my life all over again," I realised. It was like a light going off over my head. I looked up to Logan who was smiling down at me. She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Bingo," she whispered. Logan kissed me again lovingly and soft with her full, wet lips. As we made out, she reached down and released my ankle restraints. She tossed the bar off of the bed. She pulled me tight to her body and caressed my hair as we kissed.

After several long minutes of making out, Logan got up on her hands and knees and spun around. I spread my legs wide for her and she lowered her beautiful face to my agonisingly horny pussy. She locked her ankles behind my head and lowered her groin to my face. In the sixty-nine position we dove into each other's vaginas. Logan's ass was right in my face and her ankles pushed me into it. As my mouth found her slippery pink folds, my nose pressed into her asshole. It was heaven for me. I ate her snatch like it a starving person. She tasted like velvet cake.

Logan's mouth and her fingers were busy on my pussy. She pulled my nether lips apart and stroked three fingers inside my wet canal. She flicked my clitoris with the tip of her tongue and occasionally nibbled and sucked on it. She used her other hand to play with the butt plug that was still inside my asshole. She made me feel so fucking good. All my lust had been pent up from her bringing me close so many times. She was good too. Her talented tongue and fingers knew just how to get me going. That motivated me to try to get her off. My tongue lapped at her engorged clit rapidly. I wanted to make the dominant goddess come so bad.

Logan worked her oral magic on my pussy. I rolled my hips to her face as she sucked me. I moaned and cried but my sounds were all muffled by her pussy and ass. My nose was halfway up her perfect pink asshole. My body shook violently. It felt like my heart stopped for a minute. I tensed up with all my limbs going stiff. My toes curled. Just then Logan yanked the butt plug from my asshole in one quick motion. An explosion went off inside me. It was if the sky came crashing down on me. I could feel every nerve ending in my body all at once. I was on another planet. My whole body shook. I'm sure that I squirted.

As my orgasm continued, I sucked and sucked on Logan's clit. Slowly the aftershocks slowed down as my body went back to almost normal. I was still shaking a bit. She suddenly raised her head up from my crotch, stroking it softly as my pussy was ultra sensitive. Logan lifted herself and spun around. She planted her pussy back down onto my face. I shoved my tongue back up inside her velvet curtains. Her clit rested on my upper lip. She looked down at me and I looked into her eyes. Her face was glazed over with my juices. It was running down her body and coated her tits. I could see drops of it clinging to her pulled back hair. "Wow Alice! You fucking squirt like Old Faithful," she commented.

I wanted to giggle but I concentrated on eating her snatch. Logan helped by gripping my hair and pulling my face deeper into her crotch. She guided her hard love bud to my mouth and I went to work sucking and licking it. I was able to get my hand between her powerful thighs so I worked my fingers into her pink folds. She grunted as I hit the sweet spot inside her. I increased the speed that I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. She started breathing heavy and grinding down against my face. She panted, "Oh Alice, mmm, slip a finger up my ass, now!"

I slipped a finger out of her juicy pussy and pressed it against her asshole. It went in easily. "Ahh, fuck!" Logan moaned. I pushed my baby finger into her butt next to my ring finger. She grunted her approval. With two fingers in her pussy and two in her shitter, I pumped hard and fast. Her hand tightened up on my hair almost ripping a chunk out.

I sucked hard on her clit as her thighs squeezed my head. Logan shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her. Her face contorted and she grit her teeth. "Fuck Alice, fuckkkk!" she screamed as she came like a tsunami. Girl juice sprayed from her cunt and soaked my face. I kept lapping away as my mouth filled with her cum. I swallowed the hot fluid down and licked some more. Logan quivered with after shocks and soon her pussy became too sensitive and she pulled my head away.

As Logan caught her breath, she climbed off of me and laid down next to me. We automatically started kissing like star crossed lovers. Our faces were both slick with each other's girl cum. Logan licked me clean and I did the same for her. We shared our mixed flavours in a wet, passionate kiss.

After holding each other closely and making out for a long time we both finally stopped. I stared into Logan's mesmerizing brown eyes. My thoughts then returned to her younger sister. "Shit Logan. What about Taylor? She's crazy about me. I don't want to hurt her," I said hoping for an answer.

"Something you should know about our family Alice. Our mother has always been tough on us girls. Our dad is a big softy when it comes to us so our mom became the disciplinary one. She has never shown us much love. That's our dad. Mom pushes us to work and sacrifice and she can be real tough. I have learned to accept that. Taylor on the other hand has been looking for a loving mother figure. That's why she has been so attached to you. You're an older woman, giving her the love she never got from our mom. Plus, you're hot as fuck," Logan explained.

I winced. Taylor's love was actually a misguided obsession, trying to fill an emotional void. It made perfect sense. I sighed and laid back to think about it. Logan got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she had removed her dominatrix outfit and let her hair down. She was gathering her things when I heard my phone buzz. Logan went over and grabbed it. She looked at the screen and announced, " It's Taylor. She wants to see you after her shift."

"Shit!" I exclaimed. I hit my head and blew out a long breath.

"You know what you have to do, right?" Logan asked me. I sighed again and nodded. Logan nodded back and tossed me my phone.

It was two weeks later. I hadn't seen Taylor or Logan in that time. It was hard for me but it was necessary. Logan was right about me. I was in my rebound phase. I needed to explore and experience all the things that I had been denying myself for twenty years. I couldn't possibly stay in a monogamous relationship during that stage. Logan proved it.

Instead, I had been busy doing Alice Watson, mom stuff. I caught up at work. I had the house back in order for the kids arrivals. The divorce was going ahead. Bill and I were very amicable. I gave him almost everything he asked for. We had our own jobs and cars. He rented a new apartment. The house was paid off and it would remain mine. As for the kids, Jeffrey was home from football camp. He had one year left of high school with good prospects for college. We had a fund put away for him anyway.

Jeffery seemed to be avoiding me about the split with his father. Instead he only talked about himself and his own needs. He would live at home with me as it would be practical. I cooked for him, did his laundry, helped him with his homework and such plus he was spoiled living in the big house with a pool. He wanted to stay with his father on weekends though which was fine with me. They were always close so I had no problem with that.

Keeping busy kept my mind off of Taylor and Logan. Occasionally I would have moments when I would think about them and the pleasure they gave me for a short amount of time. It was only two weeks but I missed my Angel and my Devil both literally and figuratively. You see, despite their outward appearances and their personalities, I had them backwards.

It was Taylor who was the devil on my shoulder. She represented desire and temptation. She was the one I gave in to. Logan was the angel on my other shoulder. She represented the truth and my own conscience. She made me see the light.