Rona's Through Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so."

In the trees we took shots of her on a blanket beneath a tree, near some other trees, and at an overlook that allowed us to have the L.A. basin behind her and between her legs.

After ten minutes of shots at the overlook she said, "Get undressed."

I put the camera down and undressed. She knelt in front of me and swallowed my cock. Her hands held my ass. I was facing the L.A. basin and the view was spectacular, but better right in front of me. Her hands held me tight, her lips held me tighter and her tongue stimulated me past the point of not cumming in her mouth. I bellowed as loudly as I ever had when I came in her mouth. I held her head in my hands as I unloaded, then I pulled her up and kissed her.

We walked back to the RV naked. I pulled on my pants so I could drive. Rona wrapped in the towel. As we drove to the desert Rona made lunch and fed it to me while I drove. She sat on the towel but quit trying to keep it tied high enough to hide her tits. I loved the view. As she fed me lunch she gave me tastes of her juices between bites.

It was about half an hour before sunset when we entered Joshua Tree National monument. We found a camp site away from anyone else and set up camp. I posed Rona among the giant rocks and changing colors of the sunset. A walking couple caught us and stood quietly watching for a few minutes.

Rona saw them and walked to them. She had on her hiking boots and nothing else. She talked to them for a few minutes and then they all walked back to me.

"They are going to be in the pictures too. Ok, Pete?"

"Sure. You'll need to hurry out of your clothes; the light is going pretty fast."

They stripped and joined Rona in the rocks. Rona is tall, with very short hair and shaved. The man was shorter by a few inches, black hair all over and his lady was petite, blond and proud of her "D" cupped breasts. The contrasts made for interesting pictures. After ten or twenty shots I motioned Rona to join me, out of the pictures.

I gave them directions that soon had them loving each other for the camera. She reclined on a rock and he walked up to her. Her head followed the contours of the rock and opened her mouth right where his cock intersected with her. Click, click, and click from various angles. He folded her against a rock and penetrated her while I shot pictures. Twenty pictures later she asked if I would take kinky pictures for them. Rona said, "Sure he will."

He stood on a rock that put his cock eight feet in the air. She stood looking up at him and he held his arms out away from his body. Click. I moved in close to her shooting from behind her seeing her from behind looking up at him. Click. Click.

Suddenly his stream fell from his cock and she opened her mouth! I caught the stream as it hit her tongue. I shot the splash on her face and chest. She held her tits together and into his stream. Click, click, and click. His stream stopped. He climbed down from the rock but not off it. He put himself on his back on the big rock. That had him bent so his feet and head were both lower than his cock. His lady climbed up and positioned herself just above him in a sixty-nine pose. She wasn't touching his body.

She looked at me and said, "Get back by my feet and focus on my cunt."

When I was there I clicked a shot. She relaxed her muscles and her stream of urine splashed into his open mouth! I shot pictures from various angles including three of four shots that showed him drinking her flow as she sucked his hard cock. When her stream stopped he licked and sucked her until she came, screaming.

Rona was beside me, watching and stroking my cock. I was more shocked and surprised by their kinkiness than turned on by it. Rona squatted in front of me and as she moved to take my cock in her mouth she asked, "Would you pee in my mouth, Pete?"

"You'd like that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I need to taste you to know if I'd like it. I am willing to find out."

Her mouth opened and she engulfed the head of my cock. Her hands held my ass and she sucked on me a little. The wet naked woman had climbed off the rock and her man did as well. They stood by us, touching each other as they watched Rona sucking me.

"If you want his piss, stop sucking. When you suck he just wants to cum." The woman coached. Rona stopped sucking and just held my cock in her mouth. I thought about pissing and felt my internal muscles relax and the flow started.

Rona tried to swallow it. The woman said, "Don't drink it all. Let it spill out and down across your tits and belly. Feel how hot it is."

She bent to Rona and shared my stream with her. When my stream stopped she kissed Rona. Her man bent and licked my piss off both women's breasts. He was as hard as he could be. When his woman saw his erection she turned so her ass presented to him and she spread her legs.

She didn't need to speak. He guided his hard cock into her cunt from behind and they slapped together while Rona and I watched. The woman looked at Rona and said, "Thank you for this. So many think we're nasty and gross. I almost came when your guy started filling your mouth. Mark is fucking me so good! Thank you!"

It wasn't long before Mark was saying he was close, his woman was begging him to fill her cunt with his juices, and the area was filled with grunts, groans and the slapping sounds of their bodies slapping together. She screamed her orgasm a few seconds before he bellowed his.

Rona had stopped watching and was sucking me hard. When I was hard enough for her she turned and opened herself to me just as the woman beside us had opened for Mark. I entered her wet, hot channel and slid in completely. She pushed back against me. Stroke after stroke pushed into her as I held her hips and the young woman stood near Rona's face.

Rona held the woman's hips and used her to enable herself to push back to me with more force.

"I'm gonna cum, Pete! Right now!"

Rona's body shook and I felt the muscles inside her pussy spasming and sucking all my sperm out. I unloaded all the "save-it-for-a-rainy-day sperm I had saved for two years. I held on for balance as my knees went weak. I moaned and groaned.

The man had watched from four feet away. As I started to pull out of Rona he lay down between her feet, his face under her pussy. I watched as the mixture of my cum and Rona's nectar dripped slowly from Rona's open cunt and fell, in a long, slow, stretched dribble into his mouth. It was still coming out of her pussy when the leading edge touched his tongue.

I was frozen in place, watching. I heard a click. The woman held my camera and had taken a picture of her man with my cum entering his mouth. I came back to reality, took my camera and got five more shots before the cum string broke and all of it fell into his mouth.

As he got up Rona said, "That may be the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

We walked back to the RV and I hooked up the outside shower. The four of us washed each other, rinsed each other and then sat down to air dry. Rona invited them to stay for dinner. They did. Mark went back to their site and brought back two folding camp chairs, a big green salad and a bottle of wine. We ate outside, sat and talked until after midnight and when Mark and Betsy left they and we were still nude.

Rona and I went inside and climbed into bed. She faced me in the dark and asked, "Can we talk some more?"

"Until I fall asleep, sure, we can talk."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Why would I be angry?"

"I worried that maybe all that pee would gross you out and make you angry with me. For allowing it, for participating and for standing still while Mark drank your cum from me."

"That was so... incredible! I would never have thought that anyone would be into all that."

"Pete, I'd read about people liking to be peed on, but never what they liked doing."

"My head still wants to believe its gross and unsanitary, but my experience tells me it probably isn't. It may take me weeks to finish processing what happened here today."

We joined slowly and quietly up on the bed that night. It was warm enough that until about five in the morning we slept naked, without even a sheet over us.

At about five Rona pulled a quilt over us. At about eight we woke to the sounds of cooking and the smells of hash browns, coffee and sausage cooking. Mark and Betsy were right outside making breakfast for us. She wore a scarf wrapped about her waist and the smallest flesh colored bikini top I'd ever seen. At first look she was nude on top except she had no nipples. Her outfit went well with her hiking boots and rolled down socks. Mark wore a g-string and sandals.

When we sat to eat Mark gave us a 3X5 card with their phone number and e-mail address on it.

"We'd appreciate it if you'd send us some of the pictures you took yesterday." Betsy said.

"The ones showing the sunset, the rocks and our RV?" I asked.

"Sure, if you like. But better, the ones showing the adventure the four of us shared."

"Ok. I'll send them after we get home tomorrow."

We ate in relative quiet until I asked, "Can you tell me why you wanted pictures of that?"

Betsy looked at Mark and then at me. "It started as an accident. Mark and I were in the shower and I had to go. I had never peed with him in the room and I needed to go. I wanted to get out, dry and then go to the other bathroom so he wouldn't see or hear me going."

Mark continued the story. "I didn't know what she wanted and what I wanted was a kiss so I embraced her and kissed her, long and hard."

"I couldn't hold it one more second! Right in the middle of kissing him I peed on his legs."

"My cock sprung up in five seconds. I couldn't believe how hot it was being peed on by her."

"That was three years ago. We still do it sometimes and when we saw you two yesterday we both thought about how hot it would be to do it out here. The camera and an audience were a bonus."

"Not being put down was even better." Betsy said. "I shared with my sister Liz that we peed on each other. She told Mom and my other sisters and they make fun of us every time we are around them."

"We were surprised, shocked and part of me wanted to be offended, until I noticed how intimate peeing on each other is." I said.

Betsy brightened when I said that. "We couldn't believe it either. The more we thought about it the more intimate it became. Everyone fucks. Nothing too unusual about that. I'd bet that way less than a quarter of the population have ever peed with their spouse or significant other standing right next to them. I know my parents never do it!"

"When I was in the military there was an outbreak of athlete's foot on the base. Almost everyone got it and it hurts. I felt like my feet and toes were on fire! The base doctor, Dr. Chang, spoke to all of us over the PA system. He told us the best and fastest cure for athlete's foot was for all of us to pee on each other's feet. Three days later no one had athlete's foot. I still pee on my own feet in the shower and I've never had athlete's foot again."

"I didn't know it was good for that." Mark said.

"Urine is good for other stuff too," Rona said. "When I was a kid we lived on a farm. My Mom loved some flower and wanted to grow them in our garden. She bought some in town and lovingly planted them in our garden. The next morning they had been eaten. The deer chewed them right down to the ground. The next time Dad went to Lincoln he stopped at the Lincoln zoo and a nursery. He planted more of the flowers Mom loved and sprinkled something all around the garden. The deer never came near our garden. Dad knew if the deer smelled the urine of a lion they would move to Kansas."

"I've heard that Kansas has been having a real problem with deer." We all laughed.

As we talked Betsy stood and walked a little was to a small desert plant. She lifted the scarf just enough that it wouldn't get wet and then she squatted a little. Her stream hit the ground next to the plant and soaked in immediately. The conversation didn't even lag. Her pee break was just included as a natural part of life.

We enjoyed their company until lunch time when we needed to be on the road back home. Mark asked for the card with their e-mail address and phone number on it. He added their snail mail address and invited us to come visit.

We dropped them at their campsite on our way out of Joshua Tree. As we motored back towards west Los Angeles we were both quietly thinking. Some of the time I was thinking about how much I enjoyed being with Rona. Part of my time was thinking about our new friends. Another part of the time I was thinking about the scheduled surgery and the recovery time. I also thought about what it would be like to have Rona as more than the friend she was.

It was when I was thinking about a relationship with her that she broke into my thoughts by speaking.

"Pete, I'm afraid."

"Of?"

"Of telling you the truth about this weekend. I'm afraid if I tell you, you'll hate me. I'm just as afraid that if I don't tell you, you'll know soon enough and hate me anyway."

"Then let me make it simple for you. In my world I can hate you and love you at the same time. I loved my Mom and hated how she treated my Dad. I love good gumbo and hate okra." I kept smiling. She didn't.

"Pete, I invited you to take the pictures of me because I wanted you to see me naked and want me. I knew you were hurt badly and I knew that was two years ago. I've been patient, waiting for you to heal and come to me."

"It worked. I've been thinking about what my life would be like with you in it as ... as whatever we might call it. I like the thought. I'm worried about how you will be after the surgery."

"There isn't any surgery."

"You said ..."

"I lied. That's why you'll hate me. I invited you under false pretences. I don't have cancer. I knew you would come along to help me but I thought you might turn me down if I said I wanted you to take nude pictures of me so you would take me to bed and start a relationship with me."

We were at the junction of the 10 and the 110 freeways and I needed to pay attention to the four thousand cars around me. For ten minutes I did just that. Finally the traffic on the 10 headed west smoothed out and I glanced over at Rona.

Tear tracks showed on her cheeks. She had her big sweatshirt on and all of her was in it. Her legs were folded up inside the shirt, her arms wrapped around her legs and she stared out the front window. I took the next exit.

She didn't notice until I pulled into the parking lot of a shopping mall and stopped. I shut off the engine and turned the driver's seat to face her.

"Rona, I want you to listen to me. I might not say this better if I need to repeat myself and it's important to me that you understand me."

She turned towards me a little. Her eyes met mine and stayed.

"I accepted the invitation because I like being with you. The cancer made accepting easy. When I saw you, standing in front of me, with your breasts pointing at me it hit me that the pictures were not for you. They were and are for me. For us. The more I pressed the button and heard the click the more aware I was that you wanted me to see you. We belong together. That's what I believe. You misled me to open the door. I don't care."

"You aren't mad?"

"No more than if you pee on my foot and tell me it's raining."

Two seconds passed while her brain processed the absurdity of what I'd said, then we both laughed. We kissed and kissed again. The sweatshirt came off and she wore one of my t-shirts the rest of the way to her apartment.

We unloaded the RV of all the stuff, hers and mine. We both took it back to my friends. They came out to see if everything was alright. Rona thanked them for the loan and let them know we hadn't used their gift. I looked like I didn't know what they were talking about. Rona told me about the condoms.

As we went to my car Mike asked, "Are you two a couple now?"

We stopped, looked at each other and nodded. I turned back to Mike and said, "We are a couple. Rona and Pete. Pete and Rona. I like how it sounds."

He smiled and said, "Looks good too."

On our drive to Rona's apartment she asked, "How much do you think one of those motor homes costs?"

"I'll bet we could afford one with what you pay for rent, if you moved in with me."

"I'll bet you're right. Is that the only reason you want me to move in with you?" She was smiling as she asked.

"I've known you for years. I really want us to live together because I believe a husband and wife should live together. It took this weekend to wake me up to the fact that I have loved you for a long time. I don't want to waste another day."

I almost had a wreck when she kissed me.

12