Room 502

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom opened her suitcase and took out a black, lacy thong and a matching half cup bra, turned and went into the bathroom. As soon as I heard the shower running, I, too, got naked. I peeked around the doorway to make sure she wasn't looking my way and then cautiously made my way to the shower. The glass door was already beginning to fog up.

I opened the door just wide enough to get inside. Mom had just started to shampoo her hair when I placed my hands on hers and said, "Let me do that, Mom."

Mom said nothing. She just sighed and dropped her arms to her sides. I slowly worked the shampoo into her scalp and then, using my fingernails, working from front to back, lightly scratched her head. I swear she began to purr like a kitten.

After rinsing her hair I turned Mom around to face me. I pressed my forehead to hers and began to massage her scalp. Words poured out of my mouth; words that expressed how I felt about her. It was refreshing not having to repress these feelings.

"I love you, Mom," I began. "I can hardly remember a time when I didn't want you. You are soooo precious to me. That rat bastard that calls himself a father and a husband will never know what he is missing."

Mom looked at me with those big eyes of hers. She started to say something but, I kept on talking. "Almost since the beginning of time, I have wanted to hold you and caress you, kiss you and make love to you. I've seen how dad has treated you over the years. Somehow you found the strength to endure. You don't ever have to be afraid again, Mom. I'm your protector now and I'm gonna treat you like the princess you are."

A tiny whimper escaped from between her lips. Mom placed a hand on each cheek and pulled my face to hers. Her lips captured mine with an urgency that expressed her love for me in a far better way than words could ever express. Her tongue slid between my parted lips, thrusting, twisting and turning inside my own mouth.

My hands slid down from her head until they were resting on the swell of her hips. I filled them with the meaty globes of her backside and pulled her sex into mine. I could feel the coarseness of her hairy mound caressing the length of my iron-hard tumescence as I rubbed against her.

Silently, Mom turned and leaned towards the shower wall. Using the handles of the faucet for support, she leaned over wiggled her ass at me. I quickly spread her cheeks apart and placed the head of my hot flesh against the swollen lips of her sex.

"Take me, son," she said. "Make me yours."

"Mine forever," I said. I could feel the slick wetness of her excitement as I eased myself through the doors of her womanhood. I stopped when I felt her inner lips on the crown of my arousal, savoring the feel of being inside my own mother for the first time since she'd given birth to me almost twenty-four years ago.

Grunting loudly, Mom pushed against me, impaling herself on my hard flesh. I pulled back slowly until, once again, I was barely inside her. I lunged hard, burying myself balls deep inside her hot, wet sheath. I reached around her, searching for her button of joy, only to find her hand already there. I slid both hands up her firm, flat stomach until they were cradling her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Harder!" she cried. "Pinch them harder!"

I pulled hard on those plump little buds, stretching them until I thought they would tear away from her lush mountainous peaks and, still, she begged me to pinch them even harder. I pinched and pulled each nipple, one after the other, in rhythm to my hard, thrusting cock.

The noise of our flesh slapping together seemed to echo and bounce off the shower walls, our hard and urgent coupling forcing the breath out of our lungs in loud grunts.

Mom gave as good as she got, pushing against me each time I went deep. Her grunts soon turned into moans, signaling her impending climax. I was getting close myself.

Mom screamed her release as the walls of her hot, wet flesh began to convulse around my straining shaft. Her body went rigid as she reached her peak. I thrust one last time and remained deep, shuddering as my hot, molten lava spilled out and coated the walls of her still clutching vagina.

We remained still, unmoving, for what seemed like forever. It was as though we were glued together. It wasn't until my wilting member slipped out of her hot sex that I stepped back.

"Oh, my!" Mom sighed as she straitened herself and turned to face me. Love and desire was still evident in her face as she kissed me hard and deep

She took a step back, grabbed the soap and washed my cock. In a matter of seconds, my cock was hard again. I pushed forward, intent on fucking her fist.

"Oh, no, you don't," she giggled as she took her hand away. "You get out of here right now or we'll never get anything to eat."

I stepped from the shower and went to put on my clothes. I sat on the bed, waiting nervously for Mom to appear. The combination of us making love in the shower and me imagining what she would look like dressed in that frilly underwear she'd taken with her when she went to take a shower had my cock still standing at about half mast. But, that quickly changed the moment she came out of the bathroom.

Mom did a pirouette when I whistled at her. "You like?" she asked. Then she looked at my tented pants. "I guess we know the answer to that one," she said with a giggle and a smile.

I was momentarily at loss for words. I'm sure I must have looked like a simpleton standing there with my mouth wide open, drooling. I just nodded and watched her as she dressed.

After dressing, Mom stepped over to where I was sitting on the bed. "Is that thing still hard?" she asked as she went to her knees in front of me. "We can't have you going out in public looking like that. Now, can we?"

Mom pulled down my zipper, reached inside my pants and pulled out my throbbing erection. I couldn't help but groan as she used both hands to stroke it. I pushed forward through her fists and was about to pull back for another thrust when I felt her lips at the tip of my cock. She impaled her face on that hot tool, never once gagging when the head went into her throat.

She swallowed several times, causing her throat to massage the invading mushroom shaped glans. Finally, she pulled back until her lips were circling the crown.

Mom stroked me while her tongue did circles around the head. In less than five minutes, she had me spurting my juices in her mouth. She kept her mouth on me until I was no longer spurting or dribbling and swallowed it all in one gulp. She stuffed my softening member back inside my pants and pulled up the zipper.

She used my trembling knees for support as she got to her feet. "Hope that does the trick," she said.

"If it don't, can I come back for more?"

"Ha, ha," she said. "In your dreams."

Downstairs, in the restaurant, we were shown to a booth near the rear of the dining area. Mom sat down and I slid in after her. While we were waiting for our food, she turned to look at me. She needn't have said anything because I could see the love and desire in her face as she told me she loved me.

We made small talk until the waiter brought our food. We hardly spoke a word while we devoured our food. When our plates were cleared, we set them aside and toasted each other with our wine glasses.

"Guess you're wondering who that important client was," she said.

I shrugged. "Not really. Your business is your business. You don't have to tell everything you know."

"I know, son. But, I think you'll be interested to know who this one was."

There was no way to miss the excitement in her voice and the gleam in her eyes. "Okay," I said. "Who was it?"

She placed her hand over mine. "It was your father."

"It was dad?"

She nodded excitedly. "Yep. Your dad."

"What did he want?"

Mom smiled. "It's not what he wanted. It's what I wanted." She squeezed my hand. "And got!"

"And what was that, pray tell?"

"I called him just before you came up to see me. Told him that I wanted a divorce."

"Bet that went over like a fart in church," I said.

"At first, it did. He changed his tune after I told him that I had proof positive that he was screwing two of his clients."

My eyebrows arched in surprise. "And him a psychiatrist. Musta scared the crap outta him."

"Sure did, son. Sure did." Mom squeezed my hand again.

"What did you tell him?" I asked excitedly.

"Told him I wanted the house. Then I told him I wanted a cashier's check to be sitting on the dining room table waiting for me when I came home. Half of what was in his savings account."

"What else?" I asked when she paused to breathe.

"He's gonna sell his boat and the condo he has down in South Miami Beach and to give me half of that; also in a cashier's check."

"Didn't know about his condo and boat."

"He didn't think I did either, son. Guess he'll have to find someplace else to screw his whores."

"Damn, Mom! You don't just bark. You bite! Hard!"

"And . . . last but, not least; he's going to sign the title to his Mercedes over to you."

I gulped. "The coupe?"

Mom laughed. "The only Mercedes he owns."

I leaned in and kissed Mom quickly on the lips. She drew back and looked around to see if anyone was looking our way. I started laughing; not loud, just barely to where she could hear me.

"What's so funny, son?"

"Just thinking about something that happened in Vietnam."

"Didn't think anything funny could come out of that place."

"Well, it did. I was on a patrol with the rest of my company when we got ambushed. I ducked behind a fallen tree for protection and began returning fire. I got to thinking about you and how much I have wanted you over the years. I couldn't help it but, I started to fantasize about making love to you. Made me get hard. There I was in the jungle, in the middle of a firefight, thinking about screwing my mother and sporting the biggest boner I have ever had in my life."

Mom placed her hand on my crotch and rubbed my cock. "Bigger than the one you had just before we came downstairs?"

I nodded.

"Bigger than the one I have in my hands?"

I nodded again.

Just then, the waiter came by to refill our wine glasses. Mom waved him off and asked for the bill.

"Better walk as close behind me as possible," Mom told me as we got up to leave. "Don't want everyone to see your pants sticking out."

I followed her out of the restaurant and down the short hallway to the elevator. Mom pushed the button and we waited. I looked to my right and then to my left. Seeing no one, I reached around my mother and filled my hands with her breasts. I kissed her on the back of her neck and pushed my aching rod against her back side.

Mom pushed back. She ground her ass against me. She was already breathing rather heavily as she spoke in a whisper. "Keep that up, son, and we won't ever make it back to the room."

The sound of the elevator coming to a stop drove us apart. The door opened and we stepped inside. I pushed a button. The door closed and, soon, we were on our way to the fifth floor.

Mom and I held hands, interlocking our fingers, and stared silently at the elevator door. I don't know what she was thinking about. But, as for me, my mind was on making love to my mother. Imagining all the different positions that were humanly possible certainly kept my straining shaft at the ready.

We almost ran out of the elevator when the door finally opened on our floor. Nervously, I took the key card from my wallet and inserted it in the door lock. I pushed the door open and stepped inside, waiting for Mom before closing it behind her.

Mom was facing me when I turned around. Immediately, her lips found mine. Her tongue plunged into my mouth, feinting and jabbing as it mated with mine. My hands found her ass cheeks and I pulled her in close while she bunched her skirt up around her waist.

I ripped her panties into shreds as I tore them from her body while she unzipped my pants and brought my rock hard cock out into the open. I turned us around. I grabbed her hips and bent slightly at the knees and lifted her until the delicate softness of her outer lips was resting against my throbbing erection.

Mom hooked her left leg around my right one and lifted her right leg. She laid it on my hip and said, "Fuck me, son. Shove your cock up my cunt and fuck me."

I gripped her right thigh to give her some support while I straightened back up

The slippery wetness of my mother's arousal allowed me easy entrance into the warm, dark haven where she had carried me for nearly nine months all those years ago.

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned back slightly. I rocked her back and forth, pushing my stiffness as deep as possible with each thrust. I heard her moan and say something unintelligible as we ground against each other.

Mom removed her right arm from around my neck and quickly slipped it between our undulating bodies. I could feel her fingernails scraping lightly at my stiffness as she rapidly stroked her clit. We were both grunting loudly each time the head of my cock connected with her cervix.

I drew back until Mom's shoulders were the only part of her body touching the door. Immediately, she began circling her hips in a clockwise direction, picking up speed with each movement. Soon, our hips were a blur as we moved against each other.

I could feel Mom trembling as her climax slowly overtook her. The walls of her silky pink heaven began convulsing around my thrusting pole as her breathing became more ragged with each breath she took.

Mom stiffened and cried out loudly. "Fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck, It's here, son. I'm coming."

Mom lay limp in my arms as I turned and carried her to the bed. I gently laid down beside her and held her close. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

She wrapped her hand around my stiffness and said, "Had I known it could be this good, I would have left your father the day you turned eighteen." She squeezed me lightly. "Whoever taught you about pleasing a woman certainly did a great job."

Mom released her hold on my cock and scooted up in bed until her head was resting on a pillow. I did the same. We lay side by side on our backs staring at the ceiling. She raised herself up on her elbows and looked at my trembling cock.

"Does that thing ever go down?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I replied.

Then she had a light bulb moment. "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"That's okay, Mom. I enjoyed being able to please you."

"Nonsense," she said as she got to her knees. She turned slightly and wrapped a hand around my hot, bulging shaft and pulled the foreskin down. Slowly, she moved her face closer and closer to my cock until I could feel her warm breath blowing on the sensitive head. A dollop of saliva fell from her mouth and landed on my cockhead. Her stroking hand quickly spread it over my pulsing rod while lowering her head until her mouth was less than an inch away from my helmeted soldier.

I lifted my hips and pushed my rod up into her mouth. It took a monumental effort not to cum at the delicious feel of her sweet lips as they parted and came to rest at the crown. I had somehow managed to stave off the inevitable for a while longer.

The softness of Mom's tongue as it circled my glans gave me a tingling sensation way down deep in my groin. The feeling quickly pushed its way upwards until I felt my balls contract.

Before I even had a chance to tell Mom I was cumming, three loads of my spunk had already exploded inside her mouth. She continued to lick and stroke until I had nothing else to offer, then turned to face me.

Mom opened her cum-filled mouth; so full that I could hardly see her tongue. She smiled as she ingested the entire load with a single gulp.

"That was so good, mom," I told her as she once again lay down beside me. I tasted bit of myself when I hugged her and gave her a deep, soulful kiss.

"All for you, son. All for you."

Things got silent for a moment. At first, I thought she had fallen asleep but, when I turned my head to look, I saw that she was crying. I quickly kissed the tears coming from the eye nearest me.

"Whatsamatter, Mom? Did I do something wrong?"

She answered with a slight shaking of her head.

"Then, why are you crying?"

"Hold me, baby," she said.

I turned and wrapped my arm around her and waited. Several minutes passed before she stopped crying enough to speak coherently.

"That's the first time I have had a cock in my mouth since you were an infant." She paused a second and then continued to speak. "After your father beat me half to death for not 'doing it right', I swore I'd never do it again. Then you came along and I couldn't help myself."

She sniffled. "A host of memories came flooding back. Most of them bad ones."

I brushed a wayward strand of hair from in front of her eyes. "Dad's not here anymore. I am. And I promise you that I will treat you with nothing but respect for as long as we live."

Mom stroked my cheek as she whispered. "I hope that means forever."

"Forever," I whispered back at her. "Forever."

12