Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Josh blushed, "I actually had tried my hardest to suck at least one cock a week until we graduated. I then went dry until you and I started together. Or I should say until today." He blushed again.

"You sucked someone off today?" Mike said rising to one elbow and looking down on his friend. Mike felt something he hadn't felt in a long time: jealousy.

"Whoa, dude," Josh said backing away a little at Mike's reaction, "I thought we were cool with this."

"Wha..." Mike started, then stopped, "I'm sorry, man. I really hadn't prepared myself for this. I guess I have more emotion in this relationship than I was letting on. Anyway, I think I'm okay now. Go ahead."

Josh didn't move towards Mike just yet, but he began his story.

"Well, I was in the library earlier, doing my homework. I was having trouble concentrating, so I stood up and walked around a little. As I looked down one stack of books, I saw a guy with a hand in his pants, stroking himself. He looked up at me and blushed, pulling his hand out of his pants. He started to walk away. I quickly went to him and asked if he was okay. With a red face, he shook his head. He quietly told me that he hadn't had sex in awhile and beating off in the bathroom and his dorm was getting old fast. So, he decided to spice it up a little and he has been trying to find a place to masturbate in a somewhat public place.

"I asked if he really wanted to get off. He nodded his head vigorously. I asked if he would mind if a guy blew him. He started to nod, stopped, and then shook his head. I looked around and headed to the most remote section of the library I knew. I looked around again and fell to my knees. He was shaking hard by now. He said that he had never done anything with a guy, not even masturbated in a guy's presence. I reached for his zipper and opened it quickly. I then reached in a fished out his hardness. He gasped as I wrapped my fingers around the base of his seven-incher. I then kissed the tip of his penis. I opened my lips then and sank down on his hard. He sucked in air and moaned. He put his hands on the back of my head as I began to bob him. His breaths came quick now, and I knew he wouldn't last long so I moved quicker. With a muffled moan and a swelling of his member, he climaxed. His come was slightly bitter and sparse, but I enjoyed what I could. I sucked the rest out of him and then helped him put it back. I looked up at him. He wouldn't look me in the eye, but I could see the small grin on his face. He mumbled his thanks and then left quickly."

Mike just sat there in shock. His jealousy had subsided, but he wasn't sure how he truly felt. Josh stood and leaned to his love.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly and kissed Mike tenderly.

Mike stood and took Josh in his arms. He embraced him hard.

"Josh, dear," he said softly and quietly, "I will get over it. Please forgive me if I seem a little offish."

Josh squeezed back and sighed. They parted but Josh kept his friend's eyes.

"Mike, can we talk about us a little," Josh said with seriousness.

"Okay...," Mike said with uncertainty. He sat in his desk chair. Josh grabbed the one from his desk and sat in front of his lover.

"Love, I sense in you great doubt and turmoil sometimes. I know you enjoy our fun, but you are uncomfortable with showing affection, especially in public. In part, I am sure, it is due to societies' norms, i.e., their unacceptance of homosexuality. I, on the other hand don't give a flying flock of fucking ferrets what others think. However, I will not impose my nonconformist views on you. But if the time comes when you are ready for a full and true relationship with me, I will be waiting.

"There is one aspect of gay love that I have never partaken of at least with a living penis. My ass may not be completely virgin, but I have yet to have anal sex with a person. That I am reserving for the one that desires to be with me, makes a commitment to me.

"I really hope that will be you, my dear Michael."

Mike was looking down at the floor now. He understood what Josh was saying. He had actually hit it on the head. Mike was afraid of society more than he was willing to accept this type of relationship. Besides, he really did like girls.

"So, my dearest," Josh continued, "you just let me know if and when you are ready."

Josh grasped Mike's hand. Mike looked up and smiled lightly at his friend.

A few weeks passed. Josh and Mike continued their dorm room affair. Josh had his first girl since graduation towards the middle of the semester.

Josh had been playing pool in the StuLo. He hooked up with a girl, Jamie, that he knew from his history class, to play doubles against another pair. They took the first three games fairly easily. The fourth, they got trounced and were bounced from their table. They couldn't get onto another table soon, so Jamie suggested they go get something to eat at the cafeteria. Josh accepted and they headed across the Commons. She led them to a semi-private table, and they sat and chatted for a long while. As they chatted, Josh noted that Jamie would rub her leg against his; since they were both in shorts, this produced quite a sensation in Josh. He hadn't been with a girl in a very long time and having one flirt with him was very refreshing. He returned the flirtation. Shortly, she had suggested that they go back to her apartment, just off campus for a real drink. He accepted and she slipped her hand into his as they walked east and off the campus to a row of student housing. She led him up to the third floor of the last building in the row. On the left side of the stairwell, she pulled out her keys and opened the door. She pulled him inside. She looked around and nodded.

"My roommate said that she would be at work late tonight. I guess she was right."

She led him to the kitchen and opened the cupboard, took out two glasses and bottle of amber colored liquid. She poured a bit into each and then led him to the living room. She tossed aside some books and magazines from the couch and bade him sit. She handed him a glass and then sat next to him, but with her back against the arm of the couch, so that she faced him. He sipped from his glass and choked slightly. She laughed and sipped from her own glass.

"Don't drink it too fast. It's pretty strong. Do you like?"

Josh nodded slowly. He already felt a little warm and the drink made him even warmer. He looked over at his friend and it got even warmer. He sipped from his glass, keeping his eyes on Jamie. She smiled, sipping once, then twice. She put her empty glass on the floor against the couch and moved to Josh. She took his glass and put it next to hers. She leaned over him and kissed him softly. She sat back and watched his reaction. Josh wasn't surprised at all at what had just happened. He took her hand and pulled her back to him, actually pulling her on top of him. She was forced, more or less, to mash her lips to him, but neither cared. He wrapped his arms around her as she pushed her form against him. They kissed hard and long, writhing together. She eventually ended up straddling his waist, rubbing her mound against the now hard lump formed in his pants. She sat up, grinding her covered pussy to him. She pulled her tee shirt over her head then reached behind and undid her bra. She flung the bra off towards an open door behind the couch. She put her fingers under his shirt and pushed it up and over his head. This helped him sit up. She reached for the button of her shorts and opened them. He took his cue and moved up and laid her back on the couch. He took hold of her shorts and pulled them off her. She pushed down her panties and flung them towards the open door with her bra. He undid his own pants quickly and shucked them, along with his briefs. He moved to her, and she spread her legs in anticipation. He moved between her legs and aimed his rock-hard penis at her wet, open hole. He leaned into her and they both sighed. He pushed full into her in one swift movement and they both moaned deeply. He stopped quickly, though, as his sensibility took over.

"Uh, what about protection?"

"Oh, yeah," She reached up and pulled open a drawer of an end table and pulled out a square package. She pulled it open and pulled out the circle inside. He reluctantly pulled out of her. She reached between them and pushed the circle to his tip, then rolled the rubber material down along his hardness. He sighed as she ran her fingers back across the covered flesh. She resumed her previous position, and he reentered her, slipping even more easily into her. The warmth of her sex flooded over him as he began to slide in and out of her. She closed her eyes and reveled in the pleasure he was giving her. He soon was pumping hard and fast into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then her arms around his neck as he leaned into her hard. She moaned and groaned as she reached her climax. He grunted and hissed as he slammed hard into her. He then growled loudly and slammed against her. She cried out in ecstasy at the same time. He collapsed on top of her, burying his head in her split breasts. She hugged him tight to her as she rode out her own climax.

He lifted his head and looked up at her.

"That was awesome. I haven't been inside a woman in nearly six months."

"Oh, you poor boy. Thank you," She kissed him lightly on the lips. She released her legs and arms. He reached between them and eased out of her, making sure the condom came with him. He stayed semihard, but he didn't think he would be able to get it back up. She grabbed a Kleenex and helped him dispose of his rubber. She then took his limp penis in her fingers and began to stroke it lightly. He sat back on the couch, and she moved to him. She leaned down and took his flaccid member into her mouth. She began to suck and lick him. He was a little surprised when he felt himself go hard again. He laid his head back and relished her mouth around him. After a very good five minutes, he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed up with his hips. She took him deep into her throat and sucked hard through the first ejaculation. She then forced her head up and sucked on his tip as he shot two more hard wads into her mouth.

She didn't stop; she just continued to lick and suck on him. Again, to his surprise, she got him hard again. She reached into the drawer again and pulled out another condom. She quickly covered him. She then straddled his waist and sank down hard, impaling herself. After squeezing hard with her vaginal muscles, she began to pump up and down hard and fast. He steadied her with his hands on her buttocks. He joined in, pumping up with his hips. It took a long fifteen minutes, with two rests for breath, to bring them both off. He didn't have much left to fill the condom, but it did feel good. She had a stronger orgasm and collapsed onto his shoulder, panting and short of breath. It took her a good five minutes to regain her breathing, but she didn't pull up even then. She ground down, keeping his now fully flaccid flesh deep inside her. She kissed him hard and held him for long moments. She would mash down every few minutes, trying to help him regain his hardness. After another fifteen minutes, he had to stop her and admit he was spent. She sighed, but then giggled as she nipped at his nose, then she sucked hard on the lower part of his neck. She latched there for a long moment, then released. She left a large round bruise, marking him. She giggled and kissed him again. She then reached down and pulled the condom out of her as she stood. She wrapped it in Kleenex and threw it in the trash. She moved to his side and played with his nipples as they cuddled together.

The next thing Josh knew, he was sitting in a dark room with a warm body next to him. A noise had woken him. Light streamed into the room from his right. He opened his eyes and blinked. The body next to him roused also. A light came on, blinding them both.

"Oh," said a voice behind the light, "ha, ha. Jamie, I see you got some tonight. Not bad lookin' either."

A blond moved across the room in front of them, kicked off her shoes and went into one of the doors behind the couch.

"Sorry about that," Jamie said as she stood up. "I didn't mean to let us doze off like that." She picked up her shorts and pulled them on without panties. She then pulled her tee shirt over her head. She helped him into his clothes. They kissed lightly.

"Thanks again," she said, as she led him to the door. "I really enjoyed it. I hope you understand, though, that all I am interested in is the sex." She blushed a little as she stepped back.

"Good," Josh said as he leaned to kiss her at the door, "I have an almost relationship right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, it's almost and very open."

"Well, I hope you don't have any problems with her."

Josh snickered but didn't explain. "Don't worry, there won't be problems. Maybe we could hook up again another time, either at the table or at the hips."

"Yeah, I'd like that." She said with flirty eyes. They kissed one last time as she opened the door for him.

Josh opened the door to the dorm room and found his lover asleep at his desk again. Josh moved to him and kissed him gently on the cheek and then on the lips.

"Come on, lover boy. Time for bed."

Mike just grunted as Josh pulled off both their clothes and helped Mike into bed. Josh cuddled to Mike and then Josh joined Mike in slumber.

In the morning, Mike woke first. He was a little confused. How had he gotten into bed and when did Josh come back. He turned and found Josh still asleep. Mike reached down and took a hold of Josh's penis and began to stroke him. Josh stirred a little and smiled, turning onto his back. Mike dove under the covers and began to kiss, lick and suck Josh's growing member. There was bit of an odor down there, but Mike was so into what he was doing that he kept at Josh's member. Josh jerked a couple of times and filled Mike's mouth with his come. He was now fully awake, moaning and sighing.

As Mike finished cleaning Josh off, he realized what the smell at Josh's crotch was. He popped out from under the covers and looked into Josh's face.

"You fucked a girl," Mike said, half accusing, half excited.

Josh nodded behind his silly-assed grin.

"Well..." Mike pushed.

Josh related the happenings of the previous evening in great detail. He slowly stroked Mike as he told the story. He sensed Mike's pending orgasm and pushed the covers off of them. He sank down just as Mike ejaculated. Josh kissed his way up his lover's body, stopping momentarily at his nipples. He then joined Mike in a passionate kiss. They kissed and caressed each other for long moments. Finally, they broke, looking hard into each others eyes.

"Mike, my love, have you thought any more about the future of our relationship?" Josh said quietly.

"A little."

"Do yesterday's actions make it more or less an option?"

"Well, I am happy that you got a fuck. I'm not sure if it sways me one way or the other."

"Good. I was worried that it might dissuade you from me."

Mike didn't say anything to this, but he did close his eyes and lay back on the bed.

"Josh, love, I'm not sure I can ever make that much of a commitment to you. I haven't had a girl since the trail episode. I haven't really tried either. I have been so busy with class that the only chance I have for sex is when I come here, and I am with you. So, I still don't feel that connection you want, but I still enjoy the sex immensely."

"Thank you for your honesty." Josh leaned over and kissed Mike on the cheek, then moved to his mouth. They kissed for a short while. Josh then got up and readied for the day. Mike followed, hurrying to make his first class.