Roses, Booze, Incest, and Pigeons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back then, your mother was hot. One lusty MILF of a woman, she was sexy," he said. "With both of you having big breasts and with you looking more like a thinner and younger version of Maureen O'Hara, you were both very beautiful women. She was as beautiful as she was horny. Back then, your mother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. She was just as horny, just as sexual, and just as sexually attracted to me as I was to her," he said pausing to ponder the continued silence of his wife.

He looked off and fell quiet while remembering Mary Rose.

"Back then with her forty-something and me twenty-something, I never thought I'd be attracted to an older woman, but I was. Maybe I was sexually attracted to your Mom because with your red hair and blue eyes, you looked so much like her. Having sex with Mary Rose was like having sex with an older version of you but without all of the bullshit of you not in the mood, having your period, or having a headache. Ready and willing all the time and every time, Mary Rose wanted me to give her hot sex morning, day, and night."

* * * * *

John stopped talking to see what reaction his sexual confession of him having sex with her mother had on his wife. When Fiona didn't say anything, not one word, he figured that either she was mad or she already knew about their affair. Only, unlike her not to remain silent for so long, especially with all of the sexual revelations he confessed about her mother, he's never known her to be quiet for this long.

The only reason why he was bearing his soul and telling her his sins, part of his Alcoholic Anonymous Twelve Step Program, he hoped to God that she had room in her heart to forgive him. Maybe it was because of his AA program that she allowed him to have his say without interrupting him. Only and unfortunately, this wasn't the only confession that he had to make to her. He had another sexual confession to tell her too.

"I, um, had sex with your sister too," he said. "Just as it happened with your Mom, it happened with your sister, Kathleen. With us spending so much time together at the hospital waiting for you to deliver our second baby, Joan, by the time we got home, we were both exhausted. With her too tired to drive home, she spent the night. Actually, after having a couple of drinks to celebrate baby Joan, we fell asleep on the bed fully dressed."

As if he was nervous telling his wife that not only did he have sex with her mother but also that he had sex with her sister, he started pacing again.

"Then, early the next morning, with Kathleen looking like a younger version of you and looking ever sexier than your mother, for a minute, I was confused. For a minute, I forgot you were at the hospital. Not much of an excuse but I really thought I was in bed with you. My brain may have been confused but my cock wasn't," he said with a nervous, little laugh while hoping to break the tension.

Waiting for her to say something, anything about him having sex with first her mother and now her sister, he stopped talking to pace back and forth again before stopping in front of her to stare at her. Giving her ample time to say something and/or to voice her protest that she didn't want to hear any more, when she didn't interrupt him, he continued confessing the sexual affair that he had with her sister, Kathleen.

"As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, when I realized I was in bed next to my sleeping, sexy sister-in-law, and with me always waking up horny, I started touching her and feeling her through her clothes in her sleep. Wanting to see how far I could go and how far she'd allow me to get with her, I removed my erection from my pajama bottoms. I lifted up the back of her short skirt and started rubbing my cock against her panty clad ass," he said looking off in the distance as if he was remembering it.

Waiting for her to comment, he looked at his wife. She had nothing to say. For her not to voice her anger that he had sex with her mother and her sister, she really must be pissed. Then, when Fiona continued to remain silent, he continued.

"When she still didn't awaken to stop me from touching her and feeling her, and with her still sleeping, I continued touching her and feeling her. I felt her ass through her short skirt, her pussy through her exposed panties, and her big breasts through her blouse while fingering her nipples through her bra," he said.

Waiting for her to go berserk on him, he stopped talking to look at his wife and to allow her to tell him how she felt about him having sex not only with her mother but also with her sister too. Only, just as she didn't say anything about him having sex with her mother before, she didn't say anything about him having sex with her sister now. Seemingly, she didn't care that he had sex with her mother and with her sister. Seemingly, she didn't care what he did. Maybe if he gave her more of the dirty details of having sex with her sister, she'd finally react to his confession.

"As if I was already fucking her, I stuck my cock between her legs and rubbed it against her panty clad pussy. Unless she was pretending that she was sleeping, which I always suspected she was, I couldn't believe she allowed me to continue touching her and feeling her through her clothes in that sexual way," he said looking as if he was thinking of his sexy sister-in-law in the way that he was just thinking about his MILF of a mother-in-law.

Giving Fiona a chance to voice her outrage, when she didn't, needing to finish telling her everything for her hoped for forgiveness, he continued telling her about his sexual affair with her sister.

"Then, when I pushed her panty aside to feel her pussy with my finger, just as I was already hard, she was already wet. After penetrating your sister with my finger, I penetrated your sister with the head of my cock. Slowly I humped her while trying to fuck her deeper."

He paused to listen to hear if his wife had anything to say about him having sex with her sister and/or her mother. Just as she didn't comment when he told her that he had sex with her mother, she didn't comment after he told her that he had sex with her sister. Definitely she was pissed, the reason why she was so quiet, the reason why she wasn't interrupting him, and the reason why she wasn't talking.

By now, with her yelling and screaming at him, his head would normally be filled with her angry voice. Yet, glad that she wasn't voicing all the things that she'd normally say and that he expected her to say, he hoped she'd allow him to finish before telling him what she thought of him and before hopefully forgiving him. Waiting for her to scream at him and ask her to leave, he only hoped that he could get out all that he had to say before she went crazy on him. He continued his confession.

"With Kathleen younger than you, in the way that I always wanted to have sex with your mother, I always want to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her your sexy sister too. Sometimes when the three of us were together, I used to stare at Kathleen's lips while wondering what it would be like to kiss her, really kiss her, French kiss her. Sometimes, I'd imagine making out with her while feeling her through her clothes. Sometimes I'd wonder what it would feel like for her to suck my cock. Sometimes I'd wonder if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth in the way that you never did. Sometimes I'd wonder if ever she blew me, if she'd swallow my cum," he said.

Still, as if she lost her ability to speak, Fiona remained silent. Her persevered in confessing his sexual transgressions while pacing.

"For the longest time, for years, just as I wondered what it would be like to have sex with your mother, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with your sister," he said staring at her as if daring her to say something. "A younger version of you, your sister was so pretty and so sexy. Now no longer a dream and/or a sexual fantasy, no longer having to wonder what it would be like to make out with your mother and/or your sister, I had sex with both my MILF of a mother-in-law and my sexy sister-in-law," he said as if bragging.

He stopped pacing and stopped talking to look at his wife. Ready to be hit with a barrage of anger, he wished she'd say something. Her silence was worse than her screaming at him. He wasn't used to her not interrupting him. Even though she was obviously angry with him, he took her silence as her wanting to know more.

Maybe she's suppressing her anger until he's done talking and telling her everything he did. Maybe wanting him to complete his twelve step AA program, she's allowing him to talk and to confess all of his transgressions for the sake of that. No doubt, once he's finished telling her everything is when she'll have a lot to say.

"After she awakened, even then, when she didn't stop me from touching her ass through her short skirt, from lifting her skirt, from fingering her pussy through her panty, and from feeling her tits through her blouse, and fingering her nipples through her bra, I kissed her. I French kissed her and she returned my kiss with her kiss. I French kissed your sister, Fiona. What do you think of that? Not only did I have my tongue and cock in Kathleen's mouth but also I had my fingers, my tongue, and my cock in her pussy too," he said taunting her to say something.

He stopped talking to give his wife a chance to respond and when she still remained silent, even though he was stunned by her silence, he continued with his confession.

"Then, with her returning my kisses and us making out like horny teenagers, we stripped off our clothes and made love," said John. "I had sex with Kathleen. After having sex with your mother, I had sex with your younger sister. I practically had sex with your entire family," he said with a deranged, little laugh. "We had sex day and night for a week. I fucked your sister and, in the way that your mother did, she sucked my cock like the whores they both were," he said with anger and as if having sex with her mother and sister was Mary Rose's and Kathleen's fault and not his fault.

Yet, if he was to blame another for his sexual transgressions, he was ready to put the full burden of blame on Fiona. Again he fell silent to give his wife a chance to speak. A first for her, apparently, she wasn't talking today.

"In the way that your mother and sister where horny sluts for my cock, I always wished you were a horny slut for my cock too. Unfortunately, unless you needed me to give you a baby, you never were hot for my cock. It always amazed me how just having sex with you the one time got you pregnant. Normally couples must have sex more than once to get pregnant. Either you're very fertile or I have supercharged cum because after only having sex that one time, you were pregnant with child," he said looking to her as if wanting an explanation.

When no explanation was given from her how she could be so fertile, he continued speaking.

"You never enjoyed having sex with me in the way that your mother and sister loved having sex with me," he said. "I can't even count how many times I fucked your mother and sister and how many times they blew me. They both loved sucking and fucking my big cock. They both allowed me to cum in their mouths instead of only on their tits. They both swallowed my cum in the way you never would," he said.

He paused again to wait for his wife's reaction to her mother and sister sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in their mouths. Again, when she remained mute, he continued with his true confession.

"Instead of giving me their distain and their contempt in the way you always did when I'd come home after drinking, seemingly, they both acted as if they loved me," he said with sadness. "I should have married your mother or your sister instead of marrying you," he said as if he never pondered that thought before.

He fell silent again while waiting for Fiona to say something, anything, about him not only having sex with her mother but also with her sister. He waited for her to say something about him telling her that he should have married her mother or her sister instead of marrying her. When she didn't say anything, he continued speaking. Only, this next secret was a real bombshell.

"With him looking just like me, I, um, suspect that Kathleen's son, our nephew, Michael, may be my son. Sorry," he said.

Not saying anything, he just stood there and stared at his wife. In the way she always did to put him in his place, he expected a ration of shit from Fiona for having sex with her mother and her sister, and for impregnating her sister, but she still remained silent. Obviously done with his lying, drunken, cheating ass, maybe his wife didn't care what he did in the past just as she no longer cared what he did in the present and/or in the future.

Shocked by her lack of reaction to all that he confessed, maybe his wife knew everything he's done to hurt her already. Maybe she's already forgiven him. Maybe she's gone beyond all of his sexual transgressions and is in a different place somewhere without him. Maybe she just doesn't love him anymore. With his hands still pocketed, he continued pacing back and forth while looking down at his feet and while waiting for her to respond. Not done, unbelievably, he still had one more confession to make.

* * * * *

Seemingly, with no woman safe from his wily ways, John saved his best and most recent, sexual confession for his last.

"Well, having gone this far, I may as well tell you the rest. I may as well tell you everything," he said pausing to look at her before continuing. "I, um, had sex with our neighbor, your best friend, Robin, when you were still in the hospital after delivering our third child, Maureen. With your mother and sister watching the kids at your mother's house, I was alone with Robin. I've always been sexually attracted to her," he said without apology.

In the way that he paused his confession to give her a chance to respond to him having sex with her mother and her sister, he gave her a chance to say something now about him having sex with her best friend. When she still remained silent, he continued speaking again.

"After visiting you in the hospital and coming home from the hospital with Robin, we had a couple of drinks. Then, with one thing leading to another, the next thing I knew she was blowing me while I was fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Something you never did in all the years we've been together, even she allowed me to cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum," he said.

Always hating how she'd drone on and on while lambasting him before, he wished she'd say something now that he did something really terrible instead of just coming home drunk. He filled her silence with his continued confession.

"We had sex every day until you came home with Maureen. I fucked Robin in the way that I fucked Mary Rose and Kathleen. Those three woman sucked my cock in the way that you, my wife, should have sucked my cock but never did," he said with anger.

While waiting to hear any reaction about him having sex with her mother, he sister, and now her best friend, he fell silent again while thinking of what else to say and while waiting for her to respond. When she didn't say anything, he continued.

"Things started long ago with Robin. With our bathroom windows facing one another, whenever you weren't home, always when you weren't home, and when she knew I was home alone, she'd be in her bathroom naked with the light on and the blinds open. Oh, my God, that was so hot to see her naked for the first time. After that, with her constantly flashing me, teasing me, and tempting me, I can't count how many times I saw Robin in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked," he said.

Pausing again, he waited to hear Fiona's reaction to him ogling and peeping on Robin and on Robin exposing herself to him. Still nothing from the silent one so he continued.

"Then, whenever you weren't home, always when you weren't home, and when I knew she was home alone, I started flashing her my cock. A sexy game we enjoyed playing, I'd shave naked in the bathroom with the light on and with the blinds open while knowing that she could see me naked in the way that I always saw her naked," he said looking at her for her reaction to the sexy games he played with her best friend.

Waiting for a sign from her to tell him if she was angry, maybe she already knew that he had sex with her mother, with her sister, and now with her best friend too. Maybe she no longer cared what he did in the past and was done with him. When she didn't respond to his sexual confession, he continued again.

"With one thing leading to another and with our bedroom windows facing one another, whenever you weren't home, always when you weren't home, and when she knew I was home alone, she'd undress and dress with her light on and with her blinds open. Oh, my God, that was so sexy. She continued flashing me for months before we did anything. After having sex with your mother and with your sister and now after seeing your best friend naked, if I wasn't masturbating over your mother and/or sister, I was masturbating over Robin while imagining having sex with all three of them," he said.

He looked at her stunned that she had nothing to say.

"Long before I had sex with the three of them and even after having sex with the three of them, I was always masturbating while fantasizing having sex with them again and again. With us seldom having sex and every time we did, you became pregnant, I was always so very horny. With you always so busy with the kids and so tired at night, too tired to have sex, you always had an excuse why we couldn't have sex," he said. "Seemingly the only time you wanted me to give you sex was when you wanted another baby."

Seemingly he was looking to blame his infidelity on anyone and anything, including her mother, her sister, her best friend, and now the Catholic Church.

"With us Catholic and you unwilling to use birth control, you're birth control was abstention and my birth control was having sex with other, willing women. The least you could have done is blow me. The least you could have done is to allow me to cum in your mouth, even if you didn't swallow but spit it in a tissue but you wouldn't even do that for me," he said with sadness mixed with anger. "Our sex life was all about you and limited to you getting pregnant."

Seemingly he blamed his cheating ways on his wife because she was too tired from caring for three kids after cleaning the house and cooking. Yet, even he couldn't find justification enough for him to excuse his bad ways by blaming his sexual escapades on birth control.

"With us flashing one another for a couple of years, we never had sex or spoke about seeing one another naked. Then, one day, when you weren't home, always when you weren't home, and when Robin was in her bedroom naked with the blinds open and the light on, I opened my bedroom blind and turned on the light. I stripped myself naked and started masturbating myself over the sexy, naked sight of her," he said looking at Fiona.

Was she mad at him for having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend? He didn't know. As if she's his second conscience with her always talking to him and talking at him, she certainly wasn't talking now.

No longer able to hear her chastising voice in his head, it was as if her sweet voice had died. He didn't like not hearing her sweet voice talking to him in the way he always did. Not knowing what he'd do without her, for nearly fifty years, she's been telling him what to do, how to do it, what not to do, and how not to do that too.

Now, no doubt really angry with him, instead of yelling at him, she's giving him the silent treatment. For sure, he'd rather hear what she has to say about all that he's done rather than for her not to say anything. For sure, he'd rather hear how angry she is at him than for her to remain in silence. Her not talking was much worse than her screaming at him.