All Comments on 'Rotund Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Good story but it needs a proofing. I enjoyed it and it flows well. A five of course.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Why is it that when someone expresses distaste for fat fetishism, they're accused of "fat shaming"?

4 foot 7 and 175 pounds? Really? That's not just a little heavy, or slightly chubby, that's fucking obese. And if you're a chubby chaser, or a "lover of big, beautiful women", you get a free pass for "accepting people the way they are"? I call bullshit. I am attracted to people who give a shit about their health AS WELL AS how they look to others. If you're going to write stories as an excuse to incorporate grotesquely obese characters, take the next step and write about losing limbs to diabetes. Or congestive heart failure. Kidneys giving out. Bedsores. Maybe you could dazzle your readers by describing how Mom was so fat she couldn't wipe her ass without assistance?

Stories like this don't belong in "incest" so much as "fetish", because aggrandizing fat, flab, cellulite and lard certainly should qualify as a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4'11 200lbs

Best head giver and all around sex I ever had ... great story.

YaoiboiYaoiboiover 7 years ago
Very nice!

Loved your story and yes it needed a bit of proof reading but it still kept me interested. I hope You make a second part,I love bbw incest and this is definitely a keeper.

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
To EpiPHONEY Jones

It is small minded people like you that make anorexic bodiless skeletons the "goal". Assholes need to find the beauty in everyone, not just what you want them to be. Large people can be as healthy, and in many cases, more healthy than those starving themselves to please morons like you.

Soft curvy women are sexier than the leather wrapped skeletons you call the ideal. Look at women like Ashley Graham. S.I. swimsuit model. Super sexy. Famous for her ample features. She is the picture of health.

Face it. There are more "fat" people than there are skinny fatheads. You are becoming extinct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Fuck that hater!!! You described my Mom and she was my first and best sex!!! I fell in love with short fat women like my Mom. Love the hairy pussy that women of her era had. More stories like this!!!

GallaghastGallaghastover 7 years ago
More please

Apart from some stilted dialogue, I really enjoyed the scenario. I was hoping he'd eat her out after fingering her, putting his head up her nightie, kissing up her legs to get to her pussy. Would have been great for her to sit on his face and for him to eat his creampie out of her, but that's perhaps something for the both of them to develop towards. Maybe some rimming? And if his penis size continues to be an issue for her, he could get and use a bathmate.

GallaghastGallaghastover 7 years ago
One more thing...

I don't know if authors can add tags to stories after submitting them, but bbw and other synonyms would be good ones to add.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

A great read. Hot throughout! Loved how she was Motherly and supportive and I really really liked how you made the son's cock small and made him beta, and made the Mom fat with a typically loose mom-vagina. Such a good read!!! Muh dick! Hate the boring stories where the son has a 12 inch cock and muscles and the Mom is 'still like a 20 year old cheerleader' with a pussy tighter than a cats anus. Like something more intimate and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Change

Agree with the other commentator, nice to see bbw's and males with average size penis's having sex and enjoying it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.