Rotund Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes you're right but there is more." She continued. "Moms and sons usually do not give each other sexual pleasure or engage in sexual intercourse. It is frowned upon by most people. We..."

"Mom, I am not stupid. I know that. We will keep it a secret between you and me. You have no one else."

"It's true. As long as you understand. Calm down. Stop poking! Let me place it. There. Now, push,.baby. Ahhh! That's good! Push it deep."

Thomas his cock was not that long - not as long as his father's - perhaps 5-1/2" - but it was quick in the extreme, pressing firmly against her lose vaginal walls. She thrust her ass firmly against her son's cock to get it deep.

"Hold it there for a second. Kiss mama."

Thomas kissed his mother on the lips lightly, lovingly. Del, wrapped her arms around his neck for their kiss to linger and become passionate. With the passion came the natural instinct to stroke into his mother. When the kiss broke, Thomas maneuvered to cradle his mother affectionately, kissing her face and neck, before tucking his nose into her neck. Her flattened breasts ballooned outward and he toyed with the left one with his right hand, pinching the nipple as he had Sharon's, but not nearly as hard.

Del was well aware of her weaknesses. Her husband had always told her how cute she was. But her shortness and her weight, her large saggy breasts and her beefy ass and thighs, where the things that turned men off. But, he knew she could rely on incestuous lust and her son's young age to keep him interested in her sexually.

"Your cock is so good, sugar. I am so proud to give you your first pussy. That bitch doesn't know what she is missing. Now, Mama is going to teach you. Always make sure the lady comes first. Sometimes you will have to concentrate on something else, but make sure the lady comes first. I don't think tonight will be a problem since Sharon jerked you off..."

"I don't feel like coming at all, mom. I'm concentrating on the feeling of my cock inside of you. You are like a little furnace in there."

Del chuckled at the comparison as she had heard it before from his father, both in intercourse and sleeping next to her. They fucked in silence for long, long minutes. Del slowly but surely climbed the ladder to orgasm.

"Are you good, Thomas?"

"Yes, I'm good."

"I'm not! I'm getting close, Thomas. A little faster. Occasionally, only occasionally, shove it deep into me."

Thomas did as directed. Her heavy breathing, her moans and pleasurable yelps when he stuck her deep, was having an effect on him and he did indeed have to concentrate on the mundane to keep himself in check. Slowly, he began to increase his rhythm and was soon stabbing her in shorter intervals.

Del was nearing the top rung. She was struggling to thrust her ass up in rhythm with him. With him, as with his father, she would forever desire him to stick her deeper.

"OOHhhhhh, fuck!" Only during sexual intercourse did course and vulgar language as her lips. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck mama's pussy! Deeper! Deeper, damn you!"

She was balanced on the top rung. Finally, almost unexpectedly, she pitched forward and vocalized a loud animalistic groan that was loud in Thomas's ear.

With much of his weight on his elbows, his rhythm became frantic, his thrusting determined. He too dived off the top rung, his cock jerking numerous times, as he filled the normally forbidden pussy between his mother's legs.

His cock withered a bit but remained shallow inside her as he slowed to a stop. Mother and son were both breathing heavily. It was only natural that with their first coupling would come a feeling of guilt. Anyone would expect such given the nature of the offense and the fact that they were naked, or, nearly so. They remained embraced for long, long moments.

"Are you all right, Thomas?" She whispered.

"Did I do good?" He queried sheepishly.

"You did fantastic!" She returned lovingly. "I want you to look at me."

Thomas slowly shifted his arms to push himself up and looked his mother in the face from about 8" distance. His cock flopped out of her.

"Oppop!. It popped out. I hope we didn't break it." She said with a disarming tone and smile.

Thomas laughed and the spell was broken. He kissed her on the forehead and dropped to lavish repeated kisses on her neck, tickling her and making her giggle and squirm.

"Stop it! You are going to make me pee. Stop!" She squealed, doing her own tickling of his sides, causing him to retreat, standing up.

"Hand me a tissue, would you." She directed, receiving it and placing it to her pussy.

She hurried into the small bathroom mid-way of the hall built underneath the stairs. Soon returning, she found her son missing and prodded up the stairs. Stopping at his door, she heard the shower running and continued on to his bathroom. Without asking, she removed her gown and joined him in the shower and received a good scrubbing after giving one.

"Are you going to watch TV with me for a while?" She inquired, before exiting his room and heading back downstairs.

"I was thinking about a late-night stack. A hamburger possibly?"

"The things I do for you!"

Thomas arrived at the kitchen and set down at the table taking a sip of Coca-Cola, a bottle already sitting on the table.

"Come here a minute." He directed, wrapping his arms around her ample mid-section when she came near. "You're wonderful! The best mom ever."

"I know." She chuckled. "Your dad would also say such things after getting a little bit."

"You wouldn't lie to me? You really enjoyed herself. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. I want to learn to make you as happy as I am."

"So, you don't want this to be just a one time thing?" She asked, noting the immediate look of concern on his face. "I tell you what! You come to my room as soon as you wake up in the morning and I'll give you another lesson."

The last brought a smile to his face.

12