Rubens and Telemann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish's hand stroked faster as Carter reached her clit sending electric shocks through her body. "Uhhhh...muuhh...mmm," she mumbled around the monster in her mouth. Carter spread his hand, teasing her clit with his long middle finger, and pushed his thumb into the tight, tiny, opening at the base of her channel. "MWAHH!" Trish burbled, thrusting her hips against the wonderful, intruding digit. She squirmed, naturally sucking his dickhead hard with her intake of breath. Carter crooked his thumb, wiggling its tip rapidly, flexing his cock and pushing it up against Trish's squeezing fist. Peri fell across Carter's chest, pushing her aching breasts tight against him, and crushed her mouth onto his. They passionately kissed, mauling each other, as Trish continued blithely to pump her hand. Carter felt his balls tighten. He pressed and held his finger on Trish's tender nub. Peri reached her right hand down to Trish's head, stroking her hair and holding her face against Carter as he exploded in her mouth. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! His semen surprised and delighted Trish. Her bottom writhed as she felt a flood of relief in her cunt. "MMmfff! Unnnh!" she twisted and turned her head under Peri's controlled grasp. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! "Oh my god!" she screamed in her mind, "Will I drown? I hope I drown! Oh my god, this is great!"

Seconds later, the deluge over, Peri relaxed her grip. Carter pulled his hand away and softly rubbed small massaging circles on Trish's bottom. She lifted her head from the still half-hard rod and looked at her companions. They were beaming. Peri reached out her right hand, extended her forefinger and pulled threads of Carter's cum from the corners of Trish's mouth. Peri sucked her finger clean. "Mmmm, Yummy Gummy!" she said, giggling, "This IS the best part!" She pushed her finger into Carter's mouth, twirling it, and said, "You are so good! Thank you!"

Trish turned and lay beside Carter, draping her left hand over Peri, sandwiching her on Carter's chest. "Oh man, that was nice!" she said, "So fresh and... warm. Is that the same stuff that was in the balloon, this morning?" she asked.

Before Carter could answer, Peri raised her head, "Balloon? This morning?" she looked askance.

"Oh, yes," Carter replied, addressing both questions, "Yes, that's the same stuff. I gave Trish her very first fuck this morning, Peri. Those packets you asked about earlier contain balloons." Continuing the explanation, Carter said, "Not being sexually active," he paused, turned his head and kissed Trish quickly, "she was not using any personal protection. We figured out," Carter patted Trish's bottom, "That she probably has a ripe, ready egg, sitting inside her pussy, just waiting to meet some happy-go-lucky sperm out for a swim." He kissed Trish again, "So, I put a 'saddle' on my 'pony' before we fucked and saved all my baby-making juice in a sack. Isn't that right, Toots?" he concluded, rubbing his hand up her spine.

"That's right, Bill," Trish concurred. "And you squished it out all over your thing and I cleaned it up. It was yummy, just like you said, Peri, but it wasn't as yummy as when it squirted, hot, into my mouth!" She declared, licking her lips, remembering the salty tang.

"That's nice, I guess," Peri shrugged, feeling a bit miffed. She was not so much jealous as she was put out by her demotion. "I thought I was was the tutor," she said, petulantly.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Carter hastened to console, running his hand through her hair and kissing her nose softly, "You ARE the tutor, and you are very important to our whole team project." He looked into her hazel eyes and said earnestly, with an edge unnoticed by Trish, "However, I still am the project manager and I provide guidance when, where and how I see fit. You understand that, don't you?" he asked, hopeful for a positive response.

"Yes, Uncle Bill," Peri replied, reverting to Carter's pet name. "I get it. It's all good, I was just caught unawares, I guess." She kissed him warmly and said, "I'm sorry I acted childish. I love you totally and forever and whatever you do is alright with me." She laid her head on Carter's chest and reached her right arm out, covering his hand, on Trish's back, with her own.

Trish seemed not to notice, or draw significance, from their interchange and lay, eyes closed, with a contented smile. Carter, greatly pleased by Peri's attitude and apology, drew his left fingers in a serpentine pattern down her back to her tailbone. He massaged, then lightly slapped, her butt. "Thank you, Sweetheart," he whispered, "You are number one in my heart, mind and soul. Never worry about that." He kissed her once more, lingering on her exquisite bottom lip, then said, "Now roll off me. If I don't get the steaks thawed out, we won't eat this evening!"

When Peri moved, Carter got up and headed to the kitchen. Peri scooted into the warm depression left on the mattress, slipped her hand under Trish's robe, grinned and closed her eyes. When Carter returned, he noted his bedside clock showed 2:45 p.m. Seeing how sweetly the teens were cuddled, he re-set his alarm to go off at 4 p.m., lay behind Peri, snugging his crotch tight to her bottom and enfolded both girls under his left arm, with his hand resting on Trish's hip. "A little nap is just what we all need," he said to himself, shutting his eyes.

*

Carter woke and looked over the shoulders of the still sleeping co-eds. His clock showed 3:50 p.m. "What's ten minutes?" he asked himself. Lifting his hand from Trish's hip, he shut-off the alarm and re-set it to its customary 6 a.m. As he moved, Peri's eyes fluttered and opened. Reflexively, she pulled her hand from inside Trish's robe and stifled a yawn. She pushed her bottom back against Carter's thighs, turned her face toward him and said, "Hi, Uncle Bill."

The quiet, small, activity was sufficient to wake Trisha, as well. She rubbed her eyes and squinted at Peri and Carter. "Sorry, I flaked out on you guys," she muttered.

"Bah!" Carter quickly discounted her comment, "No such thing. A nap after a nice fuck is a perfectly natural and good thing." He rose up on his left elbow, stretched across Peri's hip, craning his neck and kissed Trish's delicious, rubbery mouth. "Mmmm, cum-breath, NICE!" he said with a chuckle. Pulling away, he snagged Peri's left breast with his right hand, rolled her onto her back as he moved to his left, and planted a long deep kiss on her pretty cupid's bow, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. Trish turned onto her stomach, arched her back and propped herself on her forearms. Sidling left, away from the bed's edge, she watched Carter's hand pluck and twist Peri's nipple as they kissed. It made her own nipples harden and her cunt tingled.

Carter swung his right knee over Peri's prostrate form, next to Trish's hip. Hunching, he left her mouth and moved south, leaving a trail of rapid, hot, little kisses on her chin, throat, and sternum. He paused, giving her right areola and nipple a quick, hard suck, while still squeezing her left breast. Abandoning her heaving bosom, Carter stabbed Peri's belly-button with his tongue. She squirmed, tossing her head and moaning, "Uuun... ummmm...hhnnmm, while Trish watched, riveted by the scene, and Carter advanced, through her trimmed 'Mickey," upon his target.

Peri, clawing at the air, whimpering, grabbed Trish's left arm and pulled. "Uhh..., Triiiish!" she cried, "Ooo, come... commmm here, quick!" Peri grappled and hauled until Trish, hovering over her face, leaned down to kiss her. "NOooo!" Trish screamed, "Turn around! I want...yoouur PUUUSSSY!" Peri was thrashing beneath Carter's treatment. His face, buried in her juicing twat, tormented her on all possible fronts. Trish felt her own cunt responding to the tableau and, not knowing what else to do, obeyed Peri's urgent command. She swung her right leg high and spun her body on her left knee. Landing with her ass inches above Peri's nose, she bent low, dragging her heavy, aching boobs across Peri's stomach. She studied Carter, as if under a magnifying glass, while he feasted.

Peri, mustering her strength against the distracting torture and the agonizing ecstasy, managed to raise her torso. Balancing on her elbows, she grasped Trish's chunky quadriceps and sealed her mouth to Trish's dripping pussy. She slid her wet tongue past the wetter, tiny, sluice into the pearly pink-red channel. Trish thrust back and slid her hands under Peri's hips, holding tight against her own thrilling spasms. Squeaking short, loud, guttural yips, Trish came hard, curling her forearms and lifting Peri's ass, smashing her pussy tighter yet against Carter's face. Peri's orgasm, already in its third continuous iteration, unleashed another jolting, intense wave. Stricken, Peri collapsed to the mattress.

Trish lay down, sliding her knees and thighs up beside Peri's temples, her shins against the bed's headboard. Carter pulled himself back from Peri's cunt, looked into Trish's blue eyes, inches away from the still quivering quim, and said, "I left some for you." Smiling, he pulled her shoulders forward, coaxing her closer to Peri's unhooded nub. "Give that a little lick and a kiss, Toots." Following her master's order, Trish tickled the tip of the clit with her tongue. Peri twitched and yelped. Trish jerked her head back, afraid she had hurt her friend. "Go on, kiss it," Carter repeated. Trish opened her mouth and closed her lips as delicately as she could on the sensitive nodule. Peri gasped, twisting her hips. Once more, Trish started pulling away, but Carter held her in place. "Suck it!" he hissed. Then, in a softer tone, he said, "Gently suck it... She'll cum for you, too. I know she will."

A third time, Trish kissed the little man in Peri's boat. She sucked him into her mouth, clamped her lips around his feet and teasing his pointy head with her tongue tip. Peri nearly passed out, moaning under the ardent attention of her new lover. She rolled her hips, murmuring insensibly, as Trish swirled her tongue around the clit, then slid down, poking into and exploring Peri's tunnel. "Uuunnn... ooo... mmmm... " Peri's cries and lunges grew in strength until she climaxed, yet again, exactly as Carter had predicted.

Carter released his hold on Trish, got off the bed and surveyed the exhausted bodies of his young fuckables. Peri was soaked in sweat. Trish's disarrayed bathrobe, half on, half off, was limp from dampness. "Goddamn they are sexy!" he said to himself. Successfully fighting an urge to irresponsibly finish off Trish, sans condom, he stepped to the side table and picked up a Trojan.

"Sweetheart!" he called to Peri. "Toots!" he said to Trish. "Don't forget, we were all going to learn how to put a saddle on a pony!" He chuckled as Peri dragged herself up, into a seated position against the headboard and said, "Go ahead and show us, Bill. I'll watch, but I am worn out." She gave him a wan smile. "Take Trish for a ride. I'll join you later, OK?"

Carter could hardly believe this sexual dynamo, his Labor Day Weekend fucktoy, was 'worn out,' although he had to admit he had just given a virtuoso performance on her pussy. "Never a problem, Sweetie," Carter allowed, "How about you, then Toots? Too tuckered to pucker?" he asked.

Trish, who had been busy peeling her robe off her tacky, sweaty, skin, got off the bed and walked naked around to Carter. She looked at his thick cock, starting to sag from lack of attention, and took the foil square from his hand. "What should I do, now, Bill?" she asked, rubbing her free hand on his chest and twining her fingers in its sparse salt-and-pepper hairs.

Carter loved her eagerness and natural responses. "Open the foil carefully and take out the balloon," Carter said, using the simple term already familiar to the teenagers. "Hold it up and stand here to my right, so Peri can see, too," he directed her. "Now, if a man's cock, MY cock, is hard enough, the rest will follow very easily. If it is not hard, of course, you will want to do whatever is needed to stiffen it. These things can go on soft, but it isn't as much fun, believe me!"

He kissed her. "Put your other hand on my shaft ... no... don't be rubbing it too much, yet!" he laughed, as she started stroking his dick. "Just hold your hand up at the base of its head. Now, gently push the center of the balloon over the head of my cock. Keep the little nipple-tube on the end pinched in your fingers, though," he cautioned. "OK, good. Now, with your 'shaft hand' grab the rolled ring of rubber and pull it over the rim of my head, keeping the nipple in your other hand."

He watched Trish. Gingerly at first, then with confidence, she manipulated the latex over his plum and onto his dick, now fully hard from the handling. "Perfect!" he praised her, giving her another kiss, this time holding it for a moment. "Now, just roll the ring as far down to the base as it will go. Keep holding the tube in your other hand. It won't do to stretch that tight over my dickhead," he explained. Trish's fingers efficiently unrolled the condom leaving the hard ring sealed tight at the base of his root against his abdomen and scrotum.

"Excellent!" Carter declared emphatically. Kissing her once more, he said, "Now, let go of the tube and put my cock in your mouth. Feel what it is like, but don't bite it! My little guys will find any hole and then you could be in trouble."

Trish followed her instructions, recognizing the taste of the condom from this morning, when she she licked the spunk from his penis. "Unh-huh," she said, "It's OK, but I still like the fresh cum best." she decided aloud.

Peri scooted off the bed. "I know I said I just was going to watch," she said, "But I have never seen, or tasted, one of these either." She looked at Carter and then at Trish. "May I put it in my mouth, too, please?" she asked them.

Trish backed out of way and Carter said, "Of course, Sweetie! That's why we are all here together. Remember what I told, Trish, though..."

"Yes, Uncle Bill," she paraphrased, "No biting holes in it!" and snickered before she squeezed her mouth past the rubber-wrapped rim, swallowed his pony and fused her pliant lips against the condom's ring. Bobbing and sliding, she coated the lubricated sheath with her saliva and stuck her tongue onto the nipple, pushing it back against Carter's slit. He groaned as she gently pressed the roof of her mouth against his sensitive head before she popped his cock free from her lips. Pwwt! "Oh, that is fun! I agree with Trish, though: 'plain' is better." Peri stepped away from the bed. "So that's how to saddle a pony, huh? Thank you for the lesson. I'm going to take a shower," she told them, "Have fun!" She smiled broadly, letting them know she was sincere, not angry, as she walked around to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Hooray!" Trish clapped. She jumped on the bed, assuming a hands and knees pose, facing the headboard and waited for Carter to repeat this morning's penetration. Instead, she was shocked when he swatted her bottom, hard, on each cheek.

"No! Wait for me to say, young lady!" He snarled.

Carter grabbed her ankles, pulling her flat to the mattress and off the bed. He held her by the waist, stood her up and, as he sat on the bed, roughly pulled her across his lap, bottom up. With her ass still smarting, Trish was too stunned to react. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Carter spanked her slowly and hard, alternating strikes to each of her fat glutes, leaving reddening imprints of his palm against her milk-white, soft pillows. "Several times today, you have either disobeyed me, been slow to obey me, or have, as just now, taken it on yourself to make a decision." He chastised her with a calm voice and unequivocal tone. Trish realized she had acted improperly. Apart from the physical pain and humiliation, she felt sad at her failure. She sobbed as he continued to spank her. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! "I did not say anything, or correct you, because I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your new friend. This was a mistake I will not repeat in the future."

Carter ceased slapping, and commenced caressing, her bright pink, flaming hot, bottom. Trish blubbered, "I'm s-s-s-sorry, M-m-master! I will be good! I p-p-p-promise! Please for... forgive me!"

Carter continued rubbing her ass. "Alright," he said generously, "I forgive you Toots, and we'll forget all about your disobedience. Just remember: listen for my voice and do what I say when I say to do it." He stroked her hair and back. "Now, get on the bed again and lay on your stomach, please."

Trish scrambled from his lap onto the mattress while Carter walked around to the small table and opened his silver box. His erection was gone, but the rubber still held, and Carter knew he would 'grow into it' if he just went on about his business. Climbing up on the bed with the box, he straddled Trish's thick thighs and squirted a shot of Lubriderm onto each butt cheek. "EEK!" She squealed, "What's that?"

"It's a balm to make your bottom feel better, Toots," Carter answered, massaging the cream into the tender, spanked, muscles. He worked around and down, rubbing in between her thighs and up into her ass crack. Spreading her cheeks, he found her rosebud, incredibly pink, like her nipples and her cunt lips. Squirting more lotion onto his hands, he pushed and pulled the muscles around her sphincter, distorting it. Carter listened to Trish's sighs and mewls and felt his dick stirring. As she relaxed under the massage, he introduced his lubed index fingertip to her asshole, wriggling it inside. "Uhnn!" Trish grunted. "Nope," Carter said to himself, "Too tight. Have to wait until I have more prep time." He looked down at himself, pleased to see his cock had regained its length and width, and was snug in it overcoat. "Rarin' to go, or cum, rather!" he thought. Out loud he said, "Turn over Toots."

Trish rolled onto her back and watched Carter crawl up between her legs, grabbing onto her tits, as she had seen him do with Peri. He leaned forward and they kissed passionately. He squeezed her boobs and flicked her nipples while their tongues danced. His pot-belly bumped her deep navel and she felt his rubber covered cock bounce against her abdomen. Electric thrills chased through her body. Carter broke the kiss, winked and said, "It's time for me to look in the pantry and count your eggs!"

He scooted down the bed and spread Trish's thighs wide. Her bright orange, wispy bush shone against the alabaster expanse of the bulging mons, above her pink cunt. Its sparkling, wet, pearlescent, open lips reminded Carter of a conch shell. "Welcome to Jamaica, Mon! Have a good day!" His Kingston taxi-driver's greeting flashed, uninvited, but not unwelcome, across his mind. Carter dove forward, pushing his tongue into the beautiful, long, shell-slit and frantically searched for its resident sea snail. Trish began yipping and writhing as he found her excited, swollen clit. She clamped her tree-trunk thighs against his ears, rolled her hips and yanked her aching, begging nipples.

Judging she was near explosion, Carter raised himself, walked forward on his knees and pushed his wrapped, fat, bell into Trish's rosy split. His cock, guided by his right hand, slid up, nudged her clit, then back down, and pressed against the tight, round frame of her pussy's door. Carter's left hand, beneath Trish's ass, exhorted her greased rosebud to admit his middle finger to its second knuckle. "UUHHNN!" Trish grunted, from the new pressuring presence. Embedded, he slowly pushed and pulled his long digit while he teased her cunt with his dickhead. "Uuuh... Nnnhh... AAHH!" she cried, with her beginning orgasm.

When he heard Trish scream, Carter plunged his staff, ring deep, into her vagina. She raised her legs in the air and closed them around his back, interlocking her ankles. He withdrew and thrust again. "MMMaa...Mmmaa..." Trish cried, rocking back onto her shoulders, pushing her pelvis against the interlopers in her ass and cunt. Withdraw. Thrust. Withdraw. Thrust. "Juicy burger, soft buns, 'In'n'Out'!" Carter thought happily, as he chunked his cock home, seizing Trish's left love-handle with his free right hand and pinching it between his thumb and all four fingers. "YIii..Mmmaa... Mmmaa... ster!" She yelled, coming again and again. Carter pushed a last time, hard and deep, crushing his nuts, inside their, bulbous, hairy, tennis-ball bag against Trish's upraised bottom. He drove his middle finger into her ass to his webbing and blew out his balls into, he hoped, the Trojan's reservoir.