Rubens and Telemann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish shook, shuddered and sank as Carter held her, pinned, between his hands and his impaling probes. Gently, smoothly, slowly, he leaned forward and lowered her to the mattress, pulling his finger from her rectum. His right hand released her waist and held the latex ring against his prick's base as he pulled away from her pussy. Carter felt the sheath being tugged and sucked by her hungry cunt as he retrieved his semi-soft cock. He was relieved to see the hanging, cum-filled, nipple was intact.

Trish, recovering, reached up her arms for Carter. "Oh master!" she sighed, "Thank you! May I have more, please?" she asked, plaintively.

Carter easily slipped the used rubber from his now limp dick, pinching the open end closed, avoiding spillage, and leaned over Trish. Balanced, left hand on the mattress by her right shoulder, he kissed her. "All you want, Toots," he assured her, dangling the stretched, semen-stuffed, balloon in front of her. "How about this? Do you want my pimple-cream?" he asked, chortling.

"Oh, Yes! Please!" Trish answered, excitedly, licking her lips in anticipation and opening her mouth.

Carter pushed the envelope over his left index finger, coating it with his cum, then painted the small pimple on Trish's cheek with a sticky grey film. Moving his finger down, he traced her lips while his right hand placed the open end of the Trojan inside her mouth, flat against the back of her waiting tongue. He squeezed the reservoir end, pushing his jism into the latex neck. Pinching the rubber behind the cum-pool, he pulled the end through his fingers, extruding his gooey spew, in a flowing layer, the length of her tongue and out onto her bottom lip. "There you are, Trish," he said, "That's all of me for now. Bon Appetit!"

Trish closed her mouth and eyes. Pressing her tongue and curling its tip against the roof of her mouth she savored Carter's semen. It was cool and infused with the additional taste of the condom's own lubricant. "Mmmmm..." she hummed, diluting the goop with her saliva, rolling the creamy curds in her mouth until they melted and drained down her throat. "Oh my God, Bill!" she exclaimed as she swallowed the final glob, "That is SO GOOD!"

Carter straightened up, pulling Trish to a seated posture between his thighs, and kissed her again. "I am happy you are happy, Trish," he sincerely expressed with a broad smile. "Now, go see if Peri left you any hot water. I think you have time to grab a shower before dinner." He got off the bed, picked his discarded robe from the floor, put it on and walked out to the main house.

*

Carter was tending the grill on the patio when the teens, giggling and holding hands, walked outside. He looked at his watch, noting it was 5:20 p.m. "Just in time, girls!" he declared. I'll be serving the steaks and potatoes in ten minutes."

They walked up, surrounding him with their free hands, and pulled him away from the sizzling steaks. "Goody!" exclaimed Peri.

"Yes!" chipped in Trish, "We are HUNGRY!" She kissed Carter's right cheek as Peri kissed his left. Their arms overlapped across his belly, pushing out against his belted robe.

Carter, still holding a fork in his left hand and tongs in his right, raised his arms straight up and spun in their circle. Lowering his arms, keeping the barbeque tools away, he hugged them to his chest with his forearms. "Every chef appreciates hungry diners," he said, "But, if you molest me, the meat will overcook. You don't old, crusty, hard meat, do you?" He challenged them, stepping back, breaking the embrace.

"Well...not crusty,anyway!" Peri said, laughing.

Trish vigorously nodded, adding with a giggle of her own, "At least it would be hot, right?"

"OK, OK, I get it," said Carter, laughing with them. "So, go in the house, there's water or sodas in the fridge, and I opened a nice Merlot, if you prefer wine. Get glasses and bring your beverages out." He took a sip from his nearby tumbler of Canadian Club on the rocks and watched them walk away. Apparently the old suits he found were not as 'horrid' as Peri made them out to be.

"Absolutely not!" Peri said emphatically while Trish vigorously nodded her agreement.

"OK," said Carter. "So, go in the house, there's water or sodas in the fridge, and I opened a nice Merlot, if you prefer wine. Get glasses and bring your beverages out." He took a sip from his nearby tumbler of Canadian Club on the rocks and watched them walk away. Apparently the old suits he found were not as 'horrid' as Peri made them out to be.

Trish was wearing the blue Catalina Sportswear two-piece model. It was a good size for her, even if the styling was hardly modern. It covered her fat ass and the tops of her thighs, neither too loosely nor too tight. The bra straps dug into her fleshy back somewhat, but that was not the suit's fault and Carter did not see it as a flaw, anyway. "Paul Rubens' Portrait of Helene Fourment could have been of Trish if she was in Antwerp in the 17th Century!" Carter mused.

Peri, had put on the frumpy green Jantzen, despite having a very nice, new, hot, black bikini in her bureau. Carter silently congratulated her, "Clever girl! Now is not the moment to show up Trish, Sweetie!" He also got additional verification of an earlier observation and said to himself, again, "Sweetheart, you would look good in a fucking gunny sack!" He quickly turned around and flipped the steaks, distracting himself and quieting his rising penis.

They sat in the late afternoon warmth, ate the perfectly, if simply, prepared meat-and-potatoes, no frills, dinner, and talked about Nirvana and Telemann; Australia and Aberdeen; and the pending new school year. By 6:40 they had finished the meal and the wine and were peacefully digesting, watching occasional evening birds dart among the plants, seeking unaware insects for their own suppers.

Carter looked across the table and coughed, breaking the silence. "Trish," he said, "I think there is a curfew in the dorms for underclass students. We should probably be getting you back to campus." Turning to Peri, he said, "How about you? Are you in a dormitory?"

Peri smiled. "No worries, Uncle Bill," she reassured him, "I found a nice little place off-campus. No curfews for me, but my car is in the student garage and they may lock that up, or even tow away...I dunno."

"OK, let's call it an evening," he decided, "Get you girls all tucked in...Classes don't start until Monday, but tomorrow is a workday for yours truly."

Peri said, "I'll clear the table and tidy things up, Bill, then pull my dress on and be ready to go."

Trish got up and went to the kitchen nook, looking for her clothes. Carter thanked Peri and followed Trish. Inside, he said, "Trish, come with me," and led the way to his bedroom. Trish happily padded behind him.

Taking her into his walk-in closet, he reviewed available plus-size dresses from Ruth Cohen's old wardrobe. "Take off your swim suit, Trish, while I find a nice dress for you to wear," he ordered. She slipped the bra straps down, pulled her arms free, spun the top around, under her breasts, and unhooked the back snaps in front of herself. Wiggling and pushing, she shoved the trunks over her ass and down to the floor. By the time she was naked, Carter had found a black, size 36, Lane Bryant pullover cotton shift with white, vertical pinstripes. Holding it up against her, he unnecessarily smoothed the material against her breasts and stomach. "I think this will look real nice," he opined. "Put it on. Tell me how you like it."

Trish pulled the dress off the hanger, raised it above her head, delighting Carter by stretching her chest, then dropped the shift, pushing her arms through its holes. Carter knelt on the floor, tugged the hem down to its mid-calf length, ironed her hips and rotated her body so she could see her reflection in the full-length mirror at the far end of the closet. "Doesn't that look just lovely?" he asked, giving her the correct answer. "See how the stripes slim your hips and bottom, but, take nothing away from your naturally voluptuous, full figure?" He cruised his palms up the outside of her legs, over her hips, around her tummy and up to her heavy tits. He hefted these, jiggling them inside the dress and rubbing her sensitive nipples.

"Mmm, that's nice," Trish cooed, feeling her pussy's immediate reaction to his electric touch. "Yes, I see what you mean," she agreed, "This is very pretty."

Carter slowly reversed his course, maintaining full body contact through the cotton as he slid down over her abundance. Once more below the hemline, he slid his hands up her shins, under the dress, over her knees and thighs. His wrists lifted the skirt slightly, and then, with the changing angle, disappeared as the hem fell back to the crook of his elbows. The busy fingers of both his hands burrowed, scratched and played in Trish's fine forest. He placed them, left above right, along her cunt's dampening crease and pressed their tips between the lips. "Oooo, Master," Trish sighed, "Nnnuuhh..." trailing into incoherence. Carter played on her pussy as if it were the Telemann oboe they had heard ealier. He pulled her ass snug into his shoulder with his forearms while he diddled. His left thumb squeezed the edge of her fold and its hiding, sheathed, clit against the pad of his index finger. His right pinkie and ring fingers wormed into her vaginal hole and curled back, pinching the bottom of her cunt against the heel of his hand. "AARRRHH!" she screamed, coming fast and violently, "MMMAA... MMMAA... MMMAAster! I'm CUUUMmming!" she cried, shaking against his braced body.

"Good for you, Toots, good for you!" He said, smiling around her legs into the mirror, enjoying the look of pleasure in her reflected face. "Come all you want. This... is what you are meant for." He continued flexing and rolling his fingers as she quivered and squirmed. "Come some more... come on... come for me!" he coaxed. Trish climaxed repeatedly, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, raising herself on curling toes, intensifying the wonderful, terrible, fabulous agony.

After her storm eventually passed, Carter pulled his hands away, licked his fingers, and said, "That's another good reason to wear dresses and skirts and no underwear, isn't it?" Grabbing her shoulders, he added "SIGMA" and held her up as her head fell to her chest.

"Trish, tell me what your tasks are for tomorrow and the rest of the week." he commanded.

"Go to the health center for birth control pills," she began, atonally. "Learn about how to use them and start right away. Examine myself all over for pimples each morning. If I find one come to you at noon and say "Dr. Carter, I have a pimple.' Throw out my jeans and panties and tights. Wear only my skirts and dresses and no underpants." she recited flawlessly.

"Excellent!" Carter praised her. "Here is one more thing to always remember: Peri Halstead is your best friend, ever and forever. She is more than a sister to you and you love her. She gave you this dress, and you gave her your Nirvana T-shirt, as proofs of your everlasting friendship." Do you understand? Tell me you understand," he directed.

"Yes, I understand," Trish stated. "Peri Halstead is my best friend, ever and forever. I love her more than a sister. She gave me this dress. I gave her my Nirvana T-shirt proving our friendship."

Perfect, Carter said to himself. "SIGMA! OK, Trish, let's get you back to the dorm. Your Reeboks and socks are in the other room."

Back in the spotless kitchen, Carter heard the dishwasher running and saw Peri, standing, dressed and ready to go, by the patio window and doors in the living room, staring out at the backyard. Trish sat at the kitchen nook table, putting on her shoes and socks, while Carter stepped up behind Peri, nuzzled her neck, and hugged her close. His right hand under her breast, his left on her flat, toned abdomen, he gently massaged her through the soft, tan, jersey material. "Penny for your thoughts?" he buzzed in her left ear, looking past her to the espaliered quince on the back fence.

Peri melted back against his chest and stomach. "Nothing much, really," she said with a smile, then, giggling, she added, "I forgot to clean your window! That's a pretty big bug splattered there. How do you suppose it got inside?" she asked facetiously.

"I don't know," Carter replied, "But, I am glad I had someone here to help me get it out!" He kissed her neck and said, "Let's get Trish back to the dorm. I can hardly wait to be alone with you."

"Mmmm, that's a nice thought!" Peri agreed, turning in his arms and kissing him fully. "We're not back, YET?" she laughed and pushed his chest. "Let's GO!"

In the garage, Carter said, "Let's all pile in up front. Trish, you get in first and slide to the middle." He walked around the hood of the Taurus and got behind the wheel as Peri filled in behind Trish and closed the passenger door. "No need to buckle in, kids," Carter said with a cavalier air. "I promise not to smash up the car, and if a cop pulls us over, I'll eat the ticket." He grinned across Trish's new dress to Peri, stretched out his arm on the bench seat back and said, "Scoot over, Sweetie, and hit the garage door button!"

As Peri complied, leaning forward to press the Genie control Velcro'd to the dashboard, Carter curled his hand under her arm and found her right breast was an easy handhold. "Come on, Trish," he said, move that lever into 'Reverse' and we'll be on the way." Trish shifted the transmission and Carter backed out into the street, checking for traffic. "OK, Trish," he said, "Now put it in 'Drive' for me. I have my hands full!" He squished Peri, against Trish, against himself, and they all burst out laughing as the car moved into the evening.

Their first stop was the top floor of the visitor's/student's parking structure. Peri's red BMW 325i was waiting patiently for its owner as Carter braked to a stop in front of its stall. Releasing Peri's tit, with an impertinent pinch on the nipple, he snaked his arm back and shifted to 'Park.' With both hands on the steering wheel, Carter looked across at Peri. "OK, Sweetie," he said, casually, "Don't forget to work out a study schedule with Trish over the next few days...You guys want to be up and running hard Monday!" he reminded them.

"OK, Uncle Bill," Peri said, then noticing his frown, said, "Er...Dr. Carter. Sorry! Won't forget again and don't worry, Trish will ace that Stats course, and all her others, or I'm not Peri Halstead!" She gave Trish a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'll pop around to your dorm tomorrow about 2 o'clock, OK?"

Trish smiled and said, "That'll be swell, Peri. Thanks! See you then."

Peri, outside the car, bent over and stuck her head back in the cabin. "Thanks again, Dr. Carter, for the swim, the lesson, the food...EVERYTHING!" She blew him a kiss, closed the door and Chirp! unlocked the Beemer. When Carter saw her headlights come on, he pulled away and drove to Trish's dorm.

In the open student parking lot, Carter pulled into a vacant space and shut down the engine. He turned to Trish, kissed her and said "SIGMA," entrancing her. "Trish, in a few moments you will wake up. You will remember your tasks and all your instructions. You will forget you were with me at my home. You will forget we opened your box and looked at your secrets and played. You will remember you spent the afternoon with your new friend, Peri Halstead, and she is coming tomorrow at 2 p.m. to spend more time with you. You will know I am your master, and that I have the key to your box, but you will not know that you know this. When you wake up, go straight to your dorm room and get a good night's sleep. You have had a very active day. You are tired. Set your alarm for 7 a.m. and get up and start your day happy, relaxed and confidant."

Carter looked closely at his newest thrall, satisfied she was completely subjugated. He got out of the Taurus, pulled Trish across the driver's seat and onto the pavement, carefully supporting her large frame against himself. He gently leaned her over the hood of a Chevrolet Caprice parked beside the Taurus, then got in the Ford and pulled into the main parking lot drive-lane. Stopping, he rolled down his window and shouted "PRESTO!" He watched Trish push herself up from the Chevrolet's hood before he sped off.

Trish shook her head as she stood up. She felt oddly groggy for no known reason. "God, am I tired!" she said out loud, looking around the parking lot in the autumn night. The asphalt sparkled under the harvest moon and the metal-halide pole lights. She watched, without recognizing, or even particularly noting, Carter's tail lights blink and disappear around the corner at the far end of the lane. She brushed light dust from the Caprice off the front of her dress, turned toward the dormitory, and thought "That was so sweet of Peri to trade this dress for my jeans and T-shirt! I hope I didn't ruin it when I fell against that car!"

Taking slow, short, cautious steps, Trish walked into her dormitory and went to her room. After setting her alarm clock for 7 a.m., she pulled off and hung up her dress, realizing she must have, stupidly, left her best bra with Peri when they exchanged clothes. "Oh well, I'm too tired to think about that, now." she said, although she wasn't sure her budget would allow her to replace the garment immediately. She grabbed a pair of pajamas from her dresser, slid into the bottoms, brushed her teeth and put on the top. As she climbed into her bed she bumped her left breast against her forearm and felt a twinge of electricity shoot through her pussy. "Ooo!" she yelped automatically, "What's THAT all about, I wonder?" Trish turned out the light, lay down and slept for the next eleven and a half hours uninterrupted.

*

Peri pulled up at the curb in front of Carter's house, cut her car lights and engine and sat in the dark, waiting. She had noted her radio clock said 7:52 p.m. when she parked. She did not know how long it would take Carter to drive Trish to her room and then back here. She was on edge. She was horny. "Gosh Darn It!" she exclaimed out loud, hitting her hand on the leather passenger seat, "Why couldn't he have taken her to the dorm first?" Just then the Taurus headlights swept across her little car as Carter turned into the driveway. The garage door raised and he drove in. Peri bounded out of the car, 'chirping' it locked, and ran to the garage, ducking under the closing door.

She was still breathing hard when Carter got out of the car and walked around the hood to the kitchen door. Peri beat him to the door, blocked him and jumped into his arms. Carter caught her but was propelled backward by her force. Luckily, the Ford's fender gave him something to brace against as she plastered his face and temples with hot, wild, kisses.

"OhMyGosh!" she yelled, "I am so horny you won't believe it! I'm practically coming already!" She wrapped her left arm tight around the back of Carter's neck, reached down behind herself with her right hand and hauled the hem of her skirt up above her waist. Forcing her hand between their compressed bodies, she attacked his shirt buttons. Peri pushed her feet against the car, requiring Carter to move forward. He dropped his hands under her naked bottom, supporting her, as he stumbled toward the kitchen door.

Peri, unrelenting, peppered him with kisses: now quick; now deep; now just glancing blows to his temples, nose, forehead and ears. At the door, Carter risked dropping his passionate attacker. He leaned his left shoulder against the door jamb, freed a hand from her ass, and fumbled with the knob. The door flew open and they both nearly fell. Carter recovered his balance and staggered through the kitchen. Peri had already torn his buttons off and was working on his belt. He was desperate to reach the bedroom before she dropped his pants, hobbling him.