Rubens and Telemann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately there were no more closed doors between the kitchen and the bedroom. Carter arrived with his hell-bent succubus pushing his trousers and shorts down. WHUMP! He launched them both onto the king-size bed from three feet out and they landed in a jarring heap. At last, free from Peri's assault, he kicked off his shoes and rid himself of his fettering slacks and boxers.

Carter landed, ideally positioned for counter-attack, flat on top of Peri. He kept her pinned against the mattress, with his body, while he scrabbled his left hand in his open silver box on the bedside table. "So..." he panted, "You can't... WAIT... huh?" he growled into her face as she lay, gasping, squirming under his weight.

Carter pulled his shears, unused for nearly four years, from his box. Transferring them to his right hand as he raised himself, straddling Peri's nude stomach and hips, he sternly cautioned her, "DON'T MOVE!" He bunched the jersey dress in his left fist and pulled it up. He stretched it out of shape, baring her heaving breasts. SNIP! SNIP! SNIP! The shears clipped through the cotton front from hemline to neck. SNIP! SNIP! The straps flapped. "HOO RAH!" He shouted, stretching out his arms. The scissors flew across the room and her destroyed dress fell to the floor as he opened his hands and grimmaced. "You want to be an ANIMAL?" he yelled. "I am an ANIMAL!" and he pounced, pushing his hands under her armpits, dragging her up and forward. He crushed his mouth to hers and gave as good as he had gotten in the garage.

Peri bit his lip and clawed her nails on his back, drawing blood in both places. Carter roared, she screamed, they collided. He pushed her back down to the bed, acquired his target and speared her cunt with his polearm. "UHHHHN!" she cried as he drove to the back of her channel. "HHHHHYYYAAHH" he shouted, cinching her against his discharging balls. Peri's orgasm was immediate, violent and prolonged. Her kegel muscles crushed against Carter's staff. Her pelvis rolled. Her abs crunched. She bit his shoulder, wrapped her legs behind his back and kicked.

Carter let go when Peri's feet grew still. She flopped her legs to the mattress and spread her arms across the bed. He lay back down on top of her, off-center to her right, and kissed her with his bloody lips. They were both unable to speak for some minutes waiting for their breathing and heart rates to return to normal. Finally, Carter managed to wheeze, "So... are...you still...horny?" chuckling weakly.

Peri grinned at him, stroked his hair, turned her face and kissed him sweetly. "Huh-uh," she purred, "Not now... maybe later... you... you animal, you!"

"OK," Carter nodded, "Later, then." He laid his head into Peri's armpit, kissed the side of her breast, and fell asleep. Peri continued to stroke his hair, staring at the ceiling in the dark. She thanked her lucky stars for leading her to this wonderful man in this marvelous place at this fantastic time. Rolling to the left side table, Peri double-checked that Carter's alarm was set for 6 a.m., sighed contentedly, and closed her eyes.