Rude Rebecca

Story Info
Rebecca fights her desires for piss and come.
8.1k words
4.53
157.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca was excited. Today was going to be one of her special days. She'd been building up to it or a couple of weeks now, and no matter how she struggled against her perverted desires no matter how much she tried to suppress the depravity of her craving, Rebecca knew that eventually she would weaken and give in. Her sexual urges appalled her in the immediate aftermath of one of her soirees and Rebecca would analyse her actions constantly in the days that followed, but inevitably that analysis would leave Rebecca in a fugue of self loathing and disgust at her own conduct.

At those times Rebecca would promise herself that she would change; that she'd resist, that she'd be strong; she swore that this time, this time it would be different. Then, as the days and weeks passed the itch between her legs would begin again, almost imperceptibly at first, but growing more insistent the longer Rebecca tried to ignore it, and the woman knew it was only a matter of time before she degraded herself again.

Finally, when she could no longer ignore the feelings that seemed to centre on her inflamed vulva, but which affected her breasts, nipples, clitoris, and even it seemed, could make her very skin tingle with heightened sensitivity, Rebecca would use her fingers against the hot, molten centre of her sex. She would climax and the insistent urge would simmer along for a day or two, never dying out completely, but bubbling just beneath the surface of Rebecca's consciousness like a smouldering volcano.

Over the subsequent days the urges would return, and of course this time they would be more demanding, more urgent, and much more difficult to suppress. At times like those every moment of Rebecca's day was disturbed by a constant craving for sexual satisfaction. Rebecca would be forced to leave whatever she was doing and would often arrive home in a near hysterical state only to masturbate furiously as soon as the front door had slammed shut behind her. She would frantically pull her underwear to one side and rub at her stiff clit as she stood inside the vestibule of her home with her back up against the front door. Such was the urgency she felt that she couldn't even wait to get fully inside. She simply had to attempt to satisfy the ravenous beast of her sexual urges, and would use the fingers of one hand against her clit and the fingers of the other to massage the soft, spongy inner walls of her vagina. Her legs would buckle and bow as the lust overcame her senses, and Rebecca had, on more than one occasion found herself lying in an inelegant heap on the floor, wide legged and panting, her fingers smeared with the gooey juice of her sex.

After a time, when she could no longer cope with her body's demands for satisfaction, Rebecca would eventually succumb, and then she would use the key that was the only way out of the self imposed prison in which she had locked herself.

Bizarrely, it wasn't physical sexual intimacy that set Rebecca free. It was the act of exhibiting herself publicly and so degradingly that ultimately led to her finding sexual gratification. As the years had passed Rebecca had become somewhat jaded, and mere flashing no longer satisfied the lusts that boiled inside her as it had once done. Initially, many years ago when Rebecca's twisted sexual longing had become manifest, she had found release after flashing at men around town, but now she had developed more... sordid tastes, more depraved methods of reaching the pinnacle of her self indulgence.

'Set it up, Geoffrey,' Rebecca said simply when her call was answered.

'Ah, Rebecca, how delightful to hear from you... Excellent.' The oily tone of Geoffrey's voice caused a shiver of revulsion to ripple along Rebecca's flesh.

Rebecca loathed the man who used the term 'agent' to describe their relationship. In her mind he was a pimp, plain and simple, a disgusting creature with a cold reptilian stare, which always seemed to Rebecca as though all he saw was meat when he looked at her. She firmly believed he didn't see her as a person, but merely as a commodity to be used and ultimately discarded once she'd served her purpose. Rebecca knew that she was nowhere near her sell by date, and as such was of value to Geoffrey. Rebecca hated having to deal with the slimeball, but she had made her pact with the Devil and would have to live with the consequences.

'Yes, Geoffrey,' Rebecca replied frostily, which elicited a laugh from the other end of the phone. Geoffrey knew that Rebecca hated him and it was true, he didn't care. The woman was an asset to him, he knew he would make a tidy little profit out of her perverted desires, she did have that quality - the X Factor of immeasurable sexuality that sent otherwise sane men mad with the wanting of her.

'How many?' Geoffrey asked.

'A small group, please,' Rebecca replied and then paused. 'Five... Yes, five,' she continued.'

'Easily done, my dear,' Geoffrey responded. 'Anything... uhm... anything extra that you require?' he added.

There was a long pause as Rebecca considered her requirements. Her body responded suddenly to the thought of what she was contemplating and she felt her nipples harden in a simultaneous reaction with her clitoris. A trickle of her oil dribbled into the gusset of her underwear and Rebecca felt the clench of her inner muscles as her sex contracted with anticipation.

'Make them diverse,' Rebecca spoke huskily. 'I want manners and I want rough.' Her body was influencing her brain, and Rebecca was being driven by the heat and insistent throb between her legs. 'Oh God,' she sighed, eager to be finished with the phone so she could masturbate. 'I want come and I want piss,' she finished breathlessly and pushed a hand down under the waistband of her underwear.

'You absolutely filthy bitch,' Geoffrey whispered. He was aroused by the image of a naked Rebecca surrounded by hard cocks, and having those cocks covering her body in both spunk and urine.

'Tell me the time and the venue,' Rebecca said as she ignored Geoffrey's comment. 'And make it soon, Geoffrey, please, make it very soon.'

Rebecca hung up, confident that Geoffrey would arrange everything. He had never let her down to date and despite her personal feelings for the man, Rebecca knew that Geoffrey was a consummate professional and would ensure that every detail would be considered.

Rebecca sat back in her chair and hooked her legs over the arms. She pulled the sodden gusset of her panties to one side and languidly ran her finger through the sticky folds of her labia. She hissed and winced when her finger brushed against her clit, and Rebecca then began to fantasise about her approaching assignation.

*** Rebecca's unusual sexual tastes had developed over the twenty five years since the trigger event that was so pivotal in her life. Rebecca had been an ungainly, awkward and lanky child, but with the onset of puberty the ugly duckling had transformed into the swan. By the time she was nineteen, Rebecca was fully aware of how her figure and face attracted men. She was bemused as to why men reacted to her as they did, but had grown used to it. She thought that her figure was a little too full and rounded, that her hips were too matronly and that her bosom was a tad too big. Se thought she had a pretty enough face, but she understood that she wasn't a beauty according to her definition. Nevertheless, boys her own age and men twenty, thirty, and even forty years her senior had made various advances towards her.

Rebecca took little notice of this attention and concentrated on her schooling, her hobbies, and the two lucky males who were her boyfriends in Rebecca's late teens. She had lost her virginity in a rather unsatisfying manner, as isn't at all unusual for girls, and the young man in question spurted his semen into the condom almost as soon as he'd slid into Rebecca's body.

It was the discovery that her own brother was spying on her as she bathed and went naked in her bedroom that watered the seed of her own perversion, and led to an unhealthy, non physical liaison between them.

Rebecca discovered the crude hole in the wall that linked her brother's room to her own one Saturday afternoon when she was innocently tidying up. It was an inevitable discovery and just more evidence that pointed to the lengths in which men would go to when infected with the madness of lust.

At first Rebecca was appalled at the discovery. Her brother! Spying on her, it was disgusting, and if Rebecca had found her brother in the moments that followed, she would have given vent to her fury. How dare he? It was obscene. Spying on your sister? Yuck!

Then, for some inexplicable reason that Rebecca could fathom, even after years of analysis and picking over the events of that time, she found that she was mildly sexually aroused at the thought of being watched. It was while she was in the heat of that arousal that Rebecca made the fateful decision that would form the basis for her sex life for evermore. If her brother wanted to watch her, then she'd put on a show for him.

When she knew her brother was in the house and in his room, Rebecca would make a point of parading herself around her room naked as though she was deliberating over what outfit to wear, but at the same time making sure that her brother could feast his eyes on the curves of her figure to his heart's content.

The mental image in her mind of her brother masturbating in his room as he pressed his eye to the spy hole caused Rebecca's nipples and clitoris to throb with a sexual energy of their own and meant that her juice trickled from her sex to smear over the top of her thighs.

Eventually, after a few weeks of tormenting her brother, Rebecca took the huge leap into the abyss and actually masturbated while she was sure he was watching. Immediately after her climax had subsided, Rebecca looked boldly at the point on the wall where she knew the hole to be and called out to her brother beyond.

'Are you there?' she said in a shaky voice. 'Are you watching?' Rebecca's face burned as she spoke. She was appalled and excited by what she was doing. Masturbating in front of her hidden audience had aroused the teenager immensely. It was the most exciting thing she'd ever experienced and whilst she was still in the grip of lust she invited her brother to come and watch more closely.

There was no response and Rebecca couldn't be sure whether or not her brother had heard her invitation. When Rebecca had calmed down she was relieved that her brother hadn't materialised in her bedroom, there was no telling what might have happened otherwise. Rebecca was aghast at her behaviour, and the possibility that her brother might have tried to fuck her filled Rebecca with a sense of horror. No, she was glad, so very glad that her brother hadn't heard.

That night however, when Rebecca was in her room getting ready for bed, there was a knock at the door before it swung open uninvited. With a sinking feeling Rebecca saw her brother sidle into the room. He looked uneasy and nervous, and refused to look Rebecca in the eye.

Oh God, she thought silently, he did hear.

Without speaking Rebecca's brother sat on the edge of her bed and looked at his sister. The feeling of unease that Rebecca felt was suddenly substituted by the flutter of sexual arousal deep in Rebecca's belly. Her traitorous cunt oiled quickly, and she felt the points of her nipples stiffen in anticipation.

'What do you want?' Rebecca croaked hoarsely. 'What is it? What?'

Still without uttering a word her brother just looked at her and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his already thick, stiff cock out and as he kept his eyes locked with his sister's he stroked the long length of his erection luxuriously.

'Oh God, Paul,' Rebecca whispered. 'Don't... Don't do this. I know you've been watching me and I shouldn't have teased you...' Rebecca groaned when her brother merely smiled at her and continued to pull at his length.

Rebecca stared at her brother's cock and as if in a trance she stood and lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her plump vulva to him. She sat on the bed and lay back supported by the headboard. She let her legs fall apart and pulled her knickers aside. Her slit was already sticky with her syrup and Rebecca peeled the reluctant lips apart and dipped the tip of her finger into her opening.

'Do you like watching me Paul?' Rebecca whispered as she fingered herself. 'Do you enjoy looking at my body? Do I turn you on?'

Paul gulped and nodded, his gaze fixed between his sister's thighs. Rebecca fingered herself and somehow managed to pull the bodice of her dress and revealed her full, round breasts to her brother. He gasped when he saw the full beauty of Rebecca's breasts at such a close proximity, and he yanked at his cock with more vigour.

'You like looking at my breasts don't you?' Rebecca lifted her heavy globes and flicked her tight nipples, teasing both her brother and herself.

Paul groaned loudly and convulsed spasmodically on the edge of the bed. Rebecca was taken by surprise when she saw the thick ribbon of semen arc from the eye in her brother's cock head. She hadn't seen a man ejaculate before, and Rebecca was fascinated by the spurts of viscous goo that gushed violently from her brother.

'Oh my God,' she whispered in apparent awe. 'That's so filthy. God, it turns me on!' Rebecca felt a rush of power and control when she realised that her brother's reaction was entirely due to his perception of her curves, her figure, and her very sexual aura. It was in that moment, when her own excitement boosted her towards climax that Rebecca experienced the epiphany of the true power she wielded over men. For whatever, unfathomable reason she had been endowed with the amorphous sexual allure that she so obviously possessed, she realised that she could bend most men to her will, that she could influence them using the sheer force of her sexuality, and even as her climax ripped through her senses Rebecca vowed to experiment with this newly discovered influence.

In the immediate future following that initial encounter, Rebecca put on a show for her brother whenever the opportunity arose. In the few months that this relationship continued, Paul never touched her. He would watch his sister and wank. There was never any spoken reference to what went on between them, and eventually Paul met a girl and became serious with her. That killed the relationship and neither spoke of it to any third party; that included Paul's new girlfriend, who eventually became his wife, but it was the realisation of the power of her sexuality, which led Rebecca further down the road of her subsequent perversion.

With her brother's interest apparently on the wane, Rebecca found that she began to fantasise about exposing herself to other men. Even though the fantasies were mild to begin with, and merely used as an aid to masturbation, Rebecca realised that masturbating was less and less satisfying and she actually found the idea of exposing herself in public to be more of an exciting prospect than she'd first thought.

She began by flashing at men. She contrived to make the revelations accidental, but always noted the surprise and obvious delight on the faces of her fortunate victims. Of course, the thrill of exposing her breasts and plump vulva to local men soon palled, and this in turn led Rebecca to travel further down the road of exhibitionism. She tried stripping in outlying districts, but discovered that it wasn't just the revelation of her body to men that excited her, but that she needed to see a certain hunger in their eyes. The men who came to watch her strip didn't have the same lust glazing their stares. In the main they treated her as mere entertainment. One or two tried to take advantage of the situation, but Rebecca was repulsed rather than attracted by their attention, and soon gave up dancing.

Rebecca's life then entered a period of vacuum. She got a job, tried to take up with a boyfriend, socialised, and did all the normal things she imagined a normal girl in her early twenties would do. Then, on holiday in the Canary Islands, Rebecca got drunk and found herself in a situation that furthered her slide into depravity.

She had agreed to go on holiday with her boyfriend of the time. She hadn't been keen on the idea. Not because she didn't want to travel, but because being with a man on his terms was inherently alien to her. She didn't enjoy sex in a conventional way. She was constantly aware of the power she felt when she showed herself to her brother. She was reminded on a daily basis of the power she held over men. She saw their hungry looks, their appraising, appreciative glances at her body and she knew that given the opportunity with any single one of them, Rebecca could have them shooting their creamy spunk in reaction to their view of her body, but she was trying hard to be a normal woman.

Her idea of normality at that time was to hold a steady job, to have a boyfriend, and to hold out for marriage and family. This was the mentality that had led Rebecca to unsatisfying sex and a reluctant holiday in the Canaries. She'd been sleeping with Robert for a few months when he surprised her with the holiday idea. He couldn't believe his luck when Rebecca had agreed to go out with him, and when they'd progressed to becoming lovers he was ecstatic. Robert was as captivated by Rebecca's sexual allure as any other man, but had met Rebecca at a time when she had been reflecting upon her sexuality and was in a 'normal' phase.

It was under these circumstances that Robert and Rebecca arrived on the island of Gran Canaria. The holiday had only been a couple of days old when Rebecca had cracked under the strain of her self imposed lifestyle, and after a minor disagreement with her boyfriend she had ended up in a bar in the local resort at only four in the afternoon. The local waiter had been unnecessarily attentive. Undoubtedly drawn to Rebecca because of her voluptuous, tanned body was on abundant display.

The bar was quiet due to the time of day and Rebecca noticed that she was the centre of attention amongst the three Spanish waiters. When the only other patron left the bar, all three of the men focussed their full attention upon the tipsy girl and attempted to ply her with wine and sangria.

'I know what you boys are up to,' Rebecca said when one of the men placed a glass of deep red sangria in front of her. 'You're trying to get me pissed.'

'Por favor?' The man feigned ignorance.

'You don't have to give me drink, boys,' Rebecca carried on and ignored the man's look of perplexed innocence.

She walked across to a booth at the back of the bar and peeled the skimpy shorts she was wearing down over her hips. One of the men who was more quick witted than the others, recognised the opportunity and quickly slid the bolt across the door, effectively barring any further entry.

Rebecca looked at the trio and lifted her tshirt over her head and then posed in front of them naked. She sat on the bench seat of the booth and lifted one leg so that the slit of her sex was exposed to the men's' hungry stares.

'Come closer,' Rebecca whispered and crooked her finger at the men. 'Come here and show me your cocks.'

The waiters shuffled forward collectively and gathered around the naked girl. They all had that glazed, almost stunned expression that Rebecca had missed so much since her brother had abandoned her. She spread her legs wider and held the sticky lips of her sex open with her fingertips. She was rewarded by the hissing sound of the waiters' intake of breath, and the men crowded closer to the voluptuous woman who was exhibiting herself with such abandon.

'Come on boys, show me your big cocks,' Rebecca said and emphasised her point by reaching out a hand and unzipping one of her eager audience.