Rude Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lewd words and the look on Rebecca's flushed face were too much for David and he grunted as his first jets of come pumped into Rebecca. 'Oh, fuck...' was all he could manage to say as the intense climax took control of his senses.

'Yes!' Rebecca cried when she felt the pulses of David's cream inside her body. 'I can feel it, yes, give it all to me.'

The power Rebecca felt as the two other men spurted their loads of hot cream over her skin was sublime. This was one of the moments she enjoyed the most; it was almost the pinnacle of her delight. To see the look on the faces of the men as they came, and to feel the splashes of hot semen against her skin... Damn her brother for this. Damn him for sewing the seed of her depravity, but for now, in these moments Rebecca was in a delight of ecstasy. Rebecca's climax welled up from her clitoris and her vulva felt inflamed and sensitive as her body wracked with orgasm. The men pulled back from her writhing frame as Rebecca sobbed loudly. Her body was liberally covered with semen, her make up was a ruin and her hair was a rat's nest of tangles. David's cum was leaking slowly from Rebecca's opening and slithered slick and oily along the cleft of her arse to pool on the sofa below.

'Shit, she's a dirty bitch,' the loud mouthed man muttered. 'Look at her... She fucking loved it.'

'It's not over yet,' Rebecca whispered with a wild glint in her eye. She stood up and used the palms of her hands to rub the trails of goo into her skin. She licked the residue of the ream from her hands and looked at the men intently. 'Did Geoffrey tell you what I wanted?' She asked. 'Did he tell you I want you all to piss for me?'

'Yes, but...' the mature man began but was unable to form the response he was looking for.

'So?' Rebecca questioned almost hostilely. 'Where are we going to do it? Here?' She indicated the carpeted floor and looked at the men levelly.

'Er... No...' The man looked bemused. 'The patio! We could use the patio.'

He led the way and soon the group were assembled outdoors in the warm balm of the summer's evening. Rebecca squatted and held her labia open. Spunk dribbled from her opening and splashed onto the tiled surface with an audible plop. Then a stream of urine spurted sporadically at first before a more powerful jet developed, and Rebecca pissed loudly onto the patio stones.

'On me!' she demanded. 'Piss on me, use me.' Rebecca urged the men to pee over her body as her own stream of piss splashed heavily from her body.

The loud mouthed man was the first to oblige, and his hot stream of piss sprayed directly onto Rebecca's breasts. 'Is this what you want, slut?' he asked in a brutal tone. 'You want us all to piss on you?'

'Yes!' Rebecca cried. 'Use me, piss on me. Wash me in it.' Her own stream of urine dribbled to a stop and Rebecca used her finger to rub at her sex again. 'Piss on me so I can come... Please!'

One by one, as they recovered from the surprise the other men aimed their wilting cocks at Rebecca and their pee spattered against her body. Rebecca opened her mouth to allow a stream of hot, brackish liquid to gush against her tongue and she let her mouth fill up and overflow while the men obliged her perverted wish. Rebecca's hair hung in rat-tailed tendrils as the piss dripped from the lank tips, and she knew she was an absolute wreck.

'I'm coming!' Rebecca moaned simply after she blew a stream of pee from her mouth and fingered her clit roughly. The streams dried up one by one as Rebecca grunted like an animal in the throes of her release. Her breasts quivered as the violent orgasm shook her body, and the rivulets of pee trickled over the ripe, voluptuous curves and pooled on the flag stones. She collapsed onto her buttocks in the pool of piss that she was squatting in, but paid no heed whatsoever as she came. Eventually her climax subsided and Rebecca rose to her feet shakily.

'Jesus,' the mature man muttered disbelievingly. 'I thought five thousand was a hell of a price to pay, but...' He shook his head, shocked and surveyed the wreckage of Rebecca's appearance.

With her stockings completely soaked in pee and stained with silver trails of semen, Rebecca clicked into the house on her high heeled shoes. Without a word to the men, and without looking any of them in the eye, she pulled on her dress. Her body was still dripping with pee and cum, but Rebecca wanted only to be out of that house. It was exactly as she knew it would be. She felt the humiliation, shame and degradation over what she'd done. She'd sold her body to these men. She'd allowed them to use her, and begged them to cover her in their cum and then finally, their piss. She wanted to go home right now and climbed into the waiting car, the men looking out of the windows in utter disbelief at what they'd been party to, and Rebecca once again vowed that that would be the last time, the final time.

But...