Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." she said and then she stepped away from me. Only then I had noticed that while she had been near me my breathing had tightened up like I had been suffocating and once she was a short distance away from me I could finally open up and get some air. I took in a deep breath and I felt like my body had been slammed against a wall.

I was still thinking of what to say next when she beat me to it. She did a bounce from her feet, landed her butt on Wendy's bed and then said, "When I'm out being a prostitute to support myself just make sure you tell mom the truth that I would have come home but you just didn't want me to."

"What do you mean 'I didn't want you to'? I'm right here asking you to go home."

"Well, I would go home now if you would just ..."

"I'm not having sex with my sister. We practically grew up together."

"Ok. Fine. If mom tries to find me I'll let her know it's your fault."

"Ok. Then I'll tell her what you asked me to do."

"And I'm sure they'll believe you."

"You're being unreasonable."

"I don't care. I want what I want."

"This isn't about what you want, it's about you having a normal life instead of becoming homeless."

"You were homeless. For fuck's sake, when you first moved in with us you wouldn't stop talking about it."

"It's not fun being homeless. It really sucks."

"You always think you're better than everyone else because you lived through that crap but you're not."

"I know I'm not. I got lucky. That's all."

"And I'm here saying you can get lucky but instead you're ready to just let me throw myself to the streets."

"Come on. That's not even ..."

"I can't see how you have a hang up about it. We're not related. You're not even adopted."

"I care about the family. I care about you."

"And I care about you but you're not listening to me."

"How can you say you care about me and then ask me to do that?"

"Gee, I'm here trying to say I love you. I'm trying to get you away from a girl who clearly doesn't love you at all. I'm giving myself to you, all of myself, my most secret self and I'm giving it to you; but you don't care. You won't hear me." She threw herself down onto Wendy's bed and hid her face from me. I looked down at my feet and sighed. I approached the bed and I wasn't sure if I should be putting my hand on her shoulder to comfort her or what. She sensed me getting close and while still looking away she reached out of me and got hold of my hand. "Please." she said. "I'm begging you."

"We can't do that."

"We can." I was going to respond to this and gently tell her again that she needed to just go home because I really got the sense that she was giving up. However, she suddenly raised from the bed and hugged me around my waist. "Please. I just need you. Please, just make love to me." she petitioned as she clenched two fists full of the fabric of my shirt and pulled me as close to herself as she could get me to go.

"Can't we do something else besides that?"

The question lingered there for a moment and she didn't answer. I was about to ask a different question or maybe try to get her to stand up. However she beat me to it and she was the one to speak again first.

"Can I at least see it?"

"You mean ...?" I was about to ask but she answer me by releasing my shirt and then moving one of her hands to my ass and the other to my cock. "Ahem, I'm pretty sure you've seen it before."

"No, I haven't." she said as she looked up at me. "Let me see it."

"Will you go home?"

She nodded and even though I felt I should have thought better of it I relented and let her know I'd let her see it. She smiled and then bit her bottom lip as she turned her attention to my groin. She started to try and get my belt off but she was having difficulty. "What is all this?"

I wasn't looking down at her when she had said that. I was looking at the door because I was worried that Wendy or her roommate might return to their dorm room suddenly and if they saw me like that with Amy they might get the wrong idea. "Just do this." I said as I unzipped my pants and then (and I couldn't believe I was doing this) got my dick out for her. "There. Take a good look because I'm not planning to ..."

As I was speaking she had slid off of the bed and down to her knees on the floor. I had instinctively turned my body to the side without thinking about it and then she surprised me by putting my dick into her mouth.

"Hey! What the fuck?"

She made the mmm sound that someone makes when they're having something delicious. She wrapped a hand around the shaft and with the other she was pressing on my ass to I guess keep me from getting away. Instead of looking down at her my eyes shot over towards the door.

"Stop that." I said even as a part of me really did not want her to stop. Hey, a blowjob is a blowjob and Wendy sure as hell wasn't giving me any. I looked down at her and she was ignoring me and just continued. I looked back over to the door. Shit. Of all the fucking places for my sister to pull this shit. "You've got to stop. We can't do this here."

She released my cock to respond, "Well, I'm not doing it outside and I'm not doing it in your car so you can get that out of your head right now."

I turned my attention back to her to try and talk to her to see reason but she had gotten to her feet and when my eyes turned to face her she blindsided me and forced me into a kiss. I was not really inclined to kiss her for a couple of reasons. First she had just had my dick in her mouth and somehow that was something I just didn't like. Other then that though this was my fucking sister. Sure, I guess I wasn't related to her by blood but still I thought of her as my blood sister. I would never think to do this kind of thing with her.

When the kiss ended she tried to pull me to the bed. I tried to resist as she was saying again that she needed it. I said again that we couldn't do this there but before I knew it she had me laying with her on Wendy's bed. I had to think of an out. I had to think of a way to get her to stop but my brain wasn't going as fast as I would have liked because I guess the part of me that wanted to have sex and wasn't that particular about with whom had woken up and was using up too many resources.

The thing was I probably could have easily stopped this. I had the opportunity right there if I had just done it right. Amy was wearing jeans, not a skirt or anything that would give me easy access. She was struggling to worm out of them as one of her hands had to keep me engaged to prevent me from getting away. I should have been able to get away from her and retreat to the door, which I was still worried would suddenly open. However, I wasn't escaping from her. Instead I watched as my own hand moved down to the waist of her jeans and helped her pulled them down. The panties she had on underneath went with them and as soon as they were low enough for her to get a knee out she got her left leg free and then just didn't worry about getting the right side all the way off.

With her mostly dressed and with me having just my dick poking out of my fly she coaxed me down to her and even as I should have known better than to do it I went along and then the moment happened when I was inside of her. She was tight but still it wasn't difficult to get all the way into her and only then did I release my belt and let my pants get enough out of the way for me to be skin to skin with her, pubic hair to pubic hair.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I said as I started to pump in and out of her.

"Stop whining. It's done."

"But ..."

"Shut up and just let me get there."

She wasn't looking at me. She wasn't focused on me at all. She was off in her own little world in her mind as she encouraged me to slam into her more and more. I tried to speak again but she put a hand over my mouth and I guess I got the message. I looked over at the door and a shutter ran down my body. I had to get Amy to finish and let us get out of there. I fucked her as well as I knew how to fuck and just as I was thinking that maybe I'd need to put her into another position to get her off her body started to signal to me that she was beginning her climax. That was good. That was a very good thing. As soon as she was done then this would be over and I could get her home to our mom.

The bad news was that as soon as I realized that she was having an orgasm I was no longer able to hold mine in no matter my best efforts. How could I allow myself to cum while fucking my sister of all people? What the hell was wrong with me? What was wrong with her? What the hell were we doing? It was so wrong. It was so nasty. Shit, somehow that made it super extra sexy and there would be no stopping me from cumming.

Ok, so do I pull out? If I did, where would I cum? On the bed? Hell no. On her clothes? Again, not a good idea. In my own clothes? How would that even work? I was out of options and while I was still pondering what to do she hit her crescendo at the height of her pleasure and with no better idea of what to do I felt a jolt go through me, my backbone locked into place, my balls tightened and then I felt a stream of cum blast out of me from the base of my cock, through the shaft and then out the end. It wasn't just an instant release either. It felt like semen was ejecting from my cock in once continuous flow for about a couple of seconds or more before my dick relaxed and then got rigid again for the next spurt. That one I supposed was a bit shorter but still longer than I was used to. On the third spasm of my orgasm I felt her pussy somehow clamp down on the head of my cock, as the button of her cervix pushed into the tip. My eyes got lazy and I felt my asshole tighten up all the way as much as it could and I was stuck in one really long ejaculation with noting coming out but pleasure coming in and melting my brain. Amy must have been experiencing something similar because she was arching her back and not breathing, though I wasn't fully aware of that until I remembered back on it later.

In the aftermath she seemed to ease down and sink into the covers on Wendy's bed while I felt all my energy drain out of me. I shook and jolted as rolled off of her like I had to shake off little demons like so many gnats swarming around me. Rest, I needed rest. I rolled to turn away from her and then I looked at the door. The door was ... it was ...

Shit! I had to wake the fuck up. This was Wendy's room, my girlfriend's room. I had just had sex with my sister in my girlfriend's own room and I needed to get the fuck out of there.

...

As I was driving my sister home I realized that now a thing with my sister had started and my sex life was now infinitely more complicated. I mean, she was my sister. So what if I wasn't biologically related to her. She was the sister I had in the family I'd chosen. What would my mom say? It didn't matter to me that she wasn't my real mom. She was the only woman to ever acted like a mother to me so she was my mom and that was the only way I knew her.

We pulled up to the house but before getting out my sister turned to tell me something. "I'm coming to your room tonight."

"What? No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"I did like you asked. Now drop it."

"I want more."

"Why?"

"I can't explain why. I just do. Stop asking."

"I need privacy in my room."

"So you can watch porn."

"Maybe."

"If Wendy wants to sneak into your room then she has to be ok with me being in there."

"She doesn't sneak into my room. If Wendy came over she could use the front door."

"I'm coming to your room tonight."

I was shaking my head, no.

"Yes, I'm coming." she said. "You're going to let me come to your room or I'm going to tell mom and dad about what we did."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Tony, you're going to have to decide if you really want me to be your sister or not."

"You are my sister."

"Then treat me like your sister."

"I am. You're the one who ..."

"No, you're not."

"How do you figure that?"

"You don't even know what it means to be family."

I was so pissed off to hear her words that I pulled myself away from her and just turned to get out of the car.

Instead of letting me leave she threw herself onto me and pulled at my hand. "Listen to me. Really listen to me."

"You're not making any sense and I'm not going to sit here and let you insult me. You don't know what it means to be family. I do. I'd do anything for this family and you're just trying to mess everything up and get me kicked out."

"I'm not trying to get you kicked out. Why can't you understand me?"

"I understand that you made me do a thing that completely crosses a boundary that should never be crossed. If mom knows I did that she's never going to forgive me."

"And that is why you don't understand what family means."

"Family means we don't go fucking each other over by forcing me to have sex with you."

"I didn't force you."

"Family means we do good by each other, not the bullshit you pulled today."

"That is not what family means."

"Oh, yeah. Then enlighten me. What do you think family means?"

"Family means we love each other no matter what."

"Ergo, we don't fuck each other over."

"You don't love me."

"I do love you. But as a sister. Not like that."

"Tony, if you really love me as a sister it means you love me no matter what. It means you love me even if I do something wrong. It means you love me even if I fuck up and I'm not perfect. If means ..." she trailed off and her eyes started to water. "It means you love me even if there's something wrong with me. You just give up on me."

"There's nothing wrong with you. You just make bad choices."

"When I look at you I see my brother."

"Ok. I'm happy. That is a step in the right direction."

"You don't understand. I've always seen you as my brother. I see you as my brother and I still want to have sex with you."

"But why?"

"I don't know. The thought of you being with another girl and not me just makes me so angry. Wendy doesn't know you. She doesn't love you. She doesn't accept you the way I do. And ... When you die I'm the one who has to stand there watching you get put into the ground, not her."

"I'm not going to die. What are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about? Everyone is going to die."

"That is not what we're talking about today."

"It should be. You've been with her for two years. She's made you wait for two years already and she still hasn't fully committed to you."

"Not everyone jumps in the sack."

"I don't care."

"What were you doing in her dorm room anyway?"

"I knew it was the one place you wouldn't look for me. Except Wendy ratted me out."

"I wasn't looking for you. You're 18. Finish high school then get your own place. Amy, listen, I'm going in the house now. You want to stay in the car, then you stay in the car but I have to go in."

"Can I come to your room tonight?"

"It's not a good idea."

"I'm broken, ok. I admit there's something wrong with me but I need to come to your room. Otherwise just give me your keys and let me drive to my friend's place. I can't stay in that house with you while I feel the way I feel."

"Do you think maybe you should talk to someone about this?"

"And get put in the crazy house?"

"They're not going to put you in the crazy house for this."

"How do you know?"

"I'm sure they have more important things to worry about."

"Tony, do you love me?"

"As my sister, yes."

"Your sister is telling you that there is something wrong with her and she needs your help or something bad is going to happen to her. Now I ask you, can I come to your room?"

Growl. "Ok."

Once we were both inside my mom was very happy to have my sister home while my dad was just nodding his head with his 'I told you so' face.

"Kids just have to get out of the house every now and then."

I tried to get back to my normal routine and get my mind off things. Homework had to be done. Stretches had to be done. Exercises had to be done. I called Wendy just to say hi.

"My mom liked the present." I told her.

"Good. Is Amy ok?"

"A bit."

"Oh, I have to go. See you tomorrow."

"Ok."

Great, so that obligation was out of the way. Maybe dating Wendy was the right thing to be doing after all. She didn't consume my time or get too personal about things. She didn't make any demands of me. But what was that Amy had said about Wendy telling people I was sleeping around. That was nasty if it was true.

I had to wait outside the bathroom when I wanted to take a shower. I didn't have to wait long before Amy came out with a towel wrapped around herself. She didn't notice me at first but then when she did she turned to me.

"The bathroom is all yours, your highness."

"Highness?"

She giggled. Then she came to me and hugged me. "Is this how you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Your hugs. Is this how Wendy hugs you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Amy pressed in closer to me. "Don't lie to me. I already know."

"Know what?"

She pulled away from me and then waved her hand in the air to fan it away. "That you stink and need a shower."

After my shower I bumped into my mom and that seemed as good a time as any to ask her what I wanted to ask her. She came into my room and we both sat on my bed.

"Mom, what does family mean. Like if you have to describe the deeper meaning of family to someone, what would you say?"

"Oh, that is kind of a deep question. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking about it. You know all the stuff with Amy and then John. Amy was saying that family means we love each other no matter what and we never give up on each other even if someone messes up."

"Actually, I think I would tend to agree with that."

"Then, what about John?"

"We love John.'

"But he's not even welcome in the house anymore."

My mom thought about it for a moment. "Family does mean we love each other no matter what. Family does mean we never give up on each other. Family is a bond you can't break. That's why divorce used to be illegal."

"But John's out of the family."

"He's not. Just because we love someone and never give up on them doesn't mean we blindly accept whatever they do. Because we can't break the bond of family we have to have power to put limits on other family members. If someone isn't family and they piss us off then we can walk away from the relationship. If someone is family then we have to use tough love and kick there ass until they straighten up. That's what we're doing with John. He's not out of the family but he has to stop being an idiot if he wants to come back into this house."

"Tough love. I think I like it. So then would that work in any situation?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe there's a situation where the family is in the wrong and the individual actually has the right idea. In that case it's up to the rest of the family to change."

"Like what, though?"

"Well, when I was growing up my aunt got married to a black man. My grandparents were really ... uh ... not ok with it at first."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"No. But look, they were wrong. Aunt Stephanie never got divorced. She's still married now even after my parents got divorced. So I guess there are limits on both sides."

"Ok so then if say, purely hypothetically, if someone in the family was attracted to someone they should not be attracted to, then that would not be a case for tough love."

"Depends. I don't want you chasing after a married woman or one of your teachers. And if you ever bring a girl who's crazy into my house I will definitely have some very tough love words for you."

"Seems fair. But what if a family member was attracted to someone but they didn't want to be attracted to them."